10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Paula California – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Paula California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Paula California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Paula California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Paula California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Paula California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Paula California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Paula California:
Santa Paula Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Santa Paula Inn is located in Santa Paula in the region of California, just 28 miles from Malibu.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ventura is 14 miles from Santa Paula Inn, and Ojai is 12 miles from the property. Bob Hope Airport is 42 miles away.
- Location – close to freeway and right around the corner from the downtown area of shops, restaurants, museums, etc.
- My bed was like cloud i love it restroom super cline thanks to santa paula inn nd stuff .
- I liked the landscaping, trees, flowers, and plants. The back has a patio with a BBQ GRILL, heating lamps with tables and chair. The room, clean, bed comfortable, table with chairs
- Very friendly staff and the bed,and room overall, was amazing!
- You don’t have much choice in Santa Paula. Next time we will stay in Ventura.
Glen Tavern Inn
Located in Santa Paula, 28 miles from Malibu, Glen Tavern Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.Ventura is 14 miles from Glen Tavern Inn, and Ojai is 12 miles away. Bob Hope Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- A surprise bonus: on Saturday and Sunday a complete complimentary breakfast is served. The Italian restaurant as excellent, accented with live music. We love this place.
- The Inn is charming and quaint and the bed was very comfortable. The lobby is wonderful, evening music via a piano player and the staff were very accommodating and polite.
- Rooms were very spacious and the beds were so comfortable. The staff were very accommodating.
- The hotel is wonderful. Loved the old style decor particularly the framed film posters. The lounge is beautiful – felt like we were part of an old Hollywood film set. The restaurant Enzo’s is also lovely and we had a very tasty Italian meal.
- Enzo’s restaurant was great, entire staff throughout hotel were great!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Camarillo
This hotel is just off the scenic Pacific Coast Highway, halfway between Santa Barbara and Malibu. It has an outdoor pool and hot tub. Camarillo Premium Outlets is 10 minutes away.Guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Camarillo feature cable TV with HBO film channels. Rooms also include a microwave and a refrigerator.There is an on-site business centre with fax, copy, and printing services. Same-day guest laundry and a 24-hour reception are also provided.Mailbu’s beaches, including Zuma Beach and Surfrider Beach, are less than 30 miles away from the property. The Point Mugu Naval Air Station is just over 10 miles away.
- Didn’t make it to breakfast spilled substance on floors and elevator
- the breakfast was varied and included fresh fruit and real oatmeal not just instant.
- I love everything i will stay again everyone was so nice the room was clean i really recommend holiday inn
- Breakfast was awesome. Rooms very clean and quiet, beds comfy and we slept very well. Check in and check out was a breeze. Staff was very pleasant with smiles to greet.
- Property is currently undergoing remodel so you’ll be pleasenrly surprised when you get there as it’s completely different f
Days Inn Camarillo
One of our top picks in Camarillo.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Camarillo offers accommodations in Camarillo.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Malibu is 21 miles from Days Inn Camarillo, and Ventura is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 40 miles from Days Inn Camarillo.
- Location near dining and shopping. Breakfast was fine. Our room was upgraded with no up charge. Mattress was comfortable.
- Convinient for those who is traveling for shopping to Camarillo outlets by car. Big room, 2 sinks. Equipment for ironing, microwave.
- Nothing this place blows, the staff doesn’t care about a reservation or even if it was their mess up.
The facilities looked a little tired, but were clean.
The breakfast had few healthy choices.
- Front desk staff was very friendly and provided good customer service and greeting. Very friendly.
Good Nite Inn Camarillo
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Good Nite Inn Camarillo offers accommodations in Camarillo, just 20 miles from Malibu. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ventura is 14 miles from Good Nite Inn Camarillo, and Ojai is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Bob Hope Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- I liked the size and area close to shops and convenient.
- Loved the cleanliness of the room! Worth great value and was cheap! Very pleased !
- Let us check in early. Vince. Jessie gave coupon when I told him I spend 20 minute digging out someone else hair from sink; They clean microwave when other guest made mess.
- Though this place is nothing fancy, it was perfect. The staff was friendly. The room was clean. The bed was comfy. And the location is fantastic… I cannot imagine a single thing you would need that wasn’t a very short drive away. Would absolutely stay there again.
- It was clean and confortable. I really had a nice peacefulbu stay. All you guys need is skate park and I would never want to leave
Motel 6 Ventura South
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Motel 6 Ventura South features an outdoor pool, hot tub and guest rooms with expanded cable TV. This California motel is 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean and Harbor Cove Beach.Rooms provide telephones. Wi-Fi is available.Ventura South Motel 6 offers guests laundry facilities, free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is less than one mile from Gateway Village Shopping Center. It is 4 miles from Olivas Golf Course and Ventura College and 7 miles from Pacific Corinthian Marina.
- The girl in the front acted like I was bothering her the man in the room next to mine is coughing and choking it keeps waking me up
- Comfortable and quite and they have a menu which I didn’t utilize but good to know you have options
- Ready enjoyed stay would totally r stay here again. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
- Staff very helpful after another hotel in the chain let us down. Gentleman on the desk did his very best to accomodate. Clean and comfortable. Lots of places to eat close by. Nice walk to the beach.
- Right by the highway which is good if you’re stopping after driving from elsewhere. Good value for money and one of the better motel 6 rooms I’ve stayed in.
Bella Capri Inn and Suites
One of our best sellers in Camarillo! This Old Town Camarillo boutique hotel features bright rooms with free Wi-Fi, a refrigerator and a microwave. A café is on site. Camarillo Premium Outlets are 1 miles away.A flat-screen HD cable TV is standard in each room at Bella Capri Inn and Suites. Modern décor, subtle-colored linens and a sitting area are provided. A private bathroom with spa-quality toiletries is included.The Old Town Café, open for breakfast and lunch, features an outdoor dining terrace. The café-style menu highlights seasonal, fresh ingredients and includes pancakes, waffles, egg dishes, soups, salads and sandwiches.A fitness center is available for guest use at Camarillo Bella Capri Inn and Suites. Free parking is also available. A guest laundromat is on site.The Studio Channel Islands Camarillo Art Center is half a mile away. California State University Channel Islands is a 15-minute drive away. Santa Barbara is a 40-minute drive from Bella Capri Inn and Suites.
- Very very well done. I also can not tell you how absolutely spotless this place was. It was as if we were the first people ever staying in that suite.
- Haven’t had breakfast yet. Room was nice. Noise outside not ok
- Room was very clean, bathroom had Bath & Body products. Staff was extremely accommodating and very nice. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Location was ideal, you walk out to all the shops/restaurants in Old Town Camarillo.
- The price and location. I liked to proximity to downtown area and dining options since I did not have a vehicle.
- The room was comfortable and recently remodeled, but a little small. The refrigerator was an unexpected surprise and worked well. The ice machine is easily accessible.
La Quinta Inn Ventura
One of our best sellers in Ventura! Conveniently located off of Highway 101 on Victoria Avenue, this hotel is just 3 miles from Ventura Beach. Free Wi-Fi is included in all rooms. An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are available.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every air-conditioned room at the La Quinta Inn Ventura. Rooms come equipped with a desk and coffee-making facilities. A hairdryer is provided in the private bathroom.A daily continental breakfast is provided at the pet-friendly Ventura La Quinta Inn. Guests are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Free parking is available.The San Buena Ventura Mission and Ventura County Fairgrounds are within 6 miles of this hotel. Camarillo Premium Outlets are a 15-minute drive from La Quinta Inn Ventura.
- The continental breakfast was excellent. The facility was clean throughout.Easy check-in.
Great Hotel, nice staff, clean, easy to reach (close to the main road).
- This was the night the Ventura fire started. The staff was very supportive.
- The jacuzzi and the pool was a positive surprise, the property did not offer pool towels however. Good WiFi, good breakfast options comparing to other properties we stayed in of similar standard.
- Location is great, right off highway for easy access to other activities.
Best Western Camarillo Inn
This hotel is surrounded by shopping with Paseo Camarillo Shopping center across from the hotel and Camarillo Premium Outlets 1.5 miles away. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with a refrigerator.Each spacious room offered at the Best Western Camarillo Inn is furnished with a microwave, cable TV and coffee maker. All rooms have air conditioning and a work desk with free wired internet access.A daily continental breakfast featuring freshly baked waffles is served at the Camarillo Best Western. Guests have free access to the hot tub and Wi-Fi in public areas. Parking is free on-site.Downtown Camarillo, providing a variety of dining and entertainment options, is just 1.8 miles from the Best Western. Spanish Hills Golf Club is an 8 minute drive away.
- The location was near the freeway and the Camarillo outlets.
We were there for the Camarillo Premium Outlet but also made a short trip to Santa Barbara.
For this, the Hotel was perfectly located. There are also many restaurants, a coin laundery, supermarkets and shops in the near neighborhood. The outlet and also the highway just a 3 minutes drive away.
Breakfast was included, not very rich but no basics were missing. (there is a waffle machine)
Clean, big room and comfortable beds.
- We were given a room which had recently been refurbished, it was large and very clean. The young man on reception at check in was very helpful
- close to the airport. beautiful pool and sunset. we have balcony as well.
- Liked the shower in the handicapped room. It didn’t have a tub and when you’re traveling with your 81 yr old parent it was great to just step in. Easy to get around the property and the town. Located close to a grocery store in case you need anything.
Motel 6 Camarillo
Just a 4-minute drive from shopping at Factory Outlets, this Camarillo mote features a seasonal outdoor pool. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels. Fred Kavli Theatre is 12.5 miles away.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Camarillo includes a private bathroom. All rooms have vibrant décor and light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is available at Camarillo Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are on site.Point Mugu Park is 10 miles from this motel. Ventura County Discovery Center is an 18-minute drive away.
- Front desk women was very rude from the start .. Felt like she didnt want to be there and taking out on guest. . needs to leave the attititude at the door .. Very disappointed !!!!
Cute little room full functional smart design
staff very nice
Park your car inn front of the room
- The price was fair for the location. Close to freeway.
- Our stay was great. The location was close to a lot of great places to eat as well as shop. Our room was clean and was quite. The motel was also close to the venue in which we were there for. Beds were not the greatest but served their purpose.
- Even though we did not use it, the pool was extremely clean.
Top Hotels In Santa Paula California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Paula California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Paula California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Paula California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!