10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa María De Mave Castile And Leon:
Hotel El Convento de Mave
Located in Santa María de Mave within the Palentina Mountains, this elegant hotel is set in a restored 12th century monastery. It offers a pretty courtyard, gardens and free internet connection.The heated rooms at El Convento de Mave feature elegant décor. All feature a TV and private bathroom. Super rooms offer a rain-effect shower and a unique sound and lighting system.El Convento de Mave serves a continental breakfast daily and its gourmet restaurant offers traditional, regional dishes made with local produce. The Zenobio Bar provides the perfect setting to relax and enjoy local wines.Tourist information can be provided and the hotel provides a good base for hiking and cycling and exploring the surrounding towns and villages. Aguilar de Campóo, its Reservoir and the Cildá Mountain are 4.3 miles away.El Convento de Mave offers free parking and is around 1 hours’ drive from Burgos, Santander and Palencia.
- Outstanding historical building refurbished with taste and design.
Our second stay at this lovely hotel with a difference which is located just off the A67 motorway a convenient distance from Santander for anyone wishing only an hour or so drive to or from the port .The original buildings have undergone a very contemporary but sympathetic conversion which complements
and does not detract from the beauty of the original buildings . Almost every visitor seems to take their cameras out to take photos ! Lovely garden for residents. Staff are very helpfully and friendly . The evening meal and breakfast deal at €25 great value. Rooms are comfortable and well appointed . We really rate this quite refreshingly different hotel and wouldn’t hesitate to book again .
- Charming place and staff, excellent well priced food.
- The location is amazing and the rooms are very stylish. An oasis of peace in rural Spain.
- The dinner menu, quality of food and wine, atmosphere and service were outstanding!
Priorato del Val
Priorato del Val is located in Villacibio, a small town set a 10-minute drive from Aguilar del Campo. This hotel includes free WiFi and a free continental breakfast.Each heated room in this hotel has rustic décor and hardwood floors. There are 2 single beds, a desk, and a seating area, including views of the surroundings. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.This hotel offers a business centre, games room, library, and a sun terrace. There is also a massage service available, as well as spa facilities.Burgos is 55 minutes from Priorato del Val, and Santander is 68.4 miles away.
- The old building has been restored to a high standard and is very atmospheric.
- Beautifully refurbished priory. Tasteful decoration. It is quite small so our group were able to use the whole of the lounge area.
- A lovely “boutique ” hotel, in a very rural location. Good quality breakfast.
- No redeeming features at all unless you enjoy sharing your meal with flies
Si, nos encantó por su hospitalidad, estilo y creatividad.
La rehabilitación de la casa es maravillosas, la tranquilidad que emana de su instalaciones es máxima y la cercanía de la dueña auténtica. Un 10.
Hotel Posada Santa Maria la Real
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Posada Santa María la Real is a restored 17th-century monastery in Aguilar de Campoó, in northern Castilla-León. It offers free Wi-Fi and has an on-site museum and restaurant.All rooms at the Posada Santa María la Real have a private bathroom with hairdryer, as well as satellite TV. They all retain features such as a terra cotta floor and wooden beams, as well as antique furniture.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves a variety of quality dishes from both traditional and modern cuisine.The Posada has its own gardens, including a picnic area with tables and chairs. There is also a museum which looks at the Romanesque history of the area and the monastery itself.The Posada is just 10 minutes’ walk from the main square of Aguilar de Campoó, which contains much medieval architecture. Aguilar de Campoó is 37.3 miles from Burgos.
- The staff were so friendly and went out of there way at all times
- Fabulous building, an old monastery, beautifully restored. We arrived late after being delayed, no problem in checking in.
My husband is gluten intolerant, and the staff could not have been more helpful in ensuring his needs were met.
The room was quaint and quirky – we loved it, but no Americans over 6 ft tall need apply!
- Quaintness and situTion. Easy to walk into the town
- We have been here twice before so knew what to expect. Its not modern but very different and interesting. It was a monestry so the rooms are not very big because it was where the monks slept on a mattress on the floor above the sitting room. It has a lot of character.
Located in the Aguilar de Campo village beside a reservoir, this charming hotel has been decorated in a rustic style. Relax in the elegant lounge and hotel gardens, and later dine in the restaurant.Choose from a wide range of meals in the Valentin’s à la carte restaurant. The Valentin can also host weddings and special occasions in one of their elegant function rooms.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the Valentin’s free, wireless internet connection which is available throughout the entire property.Make a visit to one of the nearby fine cities such as Santander or Burgos. Alternatively explore the surrounding countryside such as the Palentina Mountains. You can also daytrip to the coast just 31.1 miles away for a day by the seaside. During the winter months, make the most of the nearby ski slopes, just 40 minutes away. You are also only 50 minutes from the nearest beaches,
Good enough for our needs , five on motorcyles. Stop over point on route north.
- Spacious rooms, private parking and very helpful staff.
The hotel was ideally situated for the historic centre of Aguilar. Our room was on the ground floor and very comfortable. Perhaps a bit too close to the cafeteria as we could hear the staff setting up on the morning.
We ate in the hotel restaurant on the evening and the food was great and very good value. The service was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyable meal. We ate from the set menu at 17 euros per head. Guests of the hotel receive a 10% discount which was a nice touch.
Would definitely recommend this hotel. Nice relaxing stopover en route to Santander.
- The room had recently been refurbished and looked very smart. The bed was very comfortable. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The parking is a bit of a tight squeeze and they do charge, but it is very secure. The restaurant is always of a good standard and we particularly enjoyed the ‘sopa de mariscos’ (fish soup) this time. We called in for lunch on our way back last year and will probably do the same this year.
- We have stayed before and the only negative point I could comment on was the bolster pillow. At this visit, the room had been newly upgraded and The bolster pillow had been replaced! I could not find any faults. The new decor was great, the bed extremely comfortable, the staff are very friendly and helpful and we look forward to staying again.
- Good enough for our needs , five on motorcyles. Stop over point on route north.
Hotel Rural Fuente del Val
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Fuente del Val offers accommodation in Prádanos de Ojeda, in Palencia Province. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property, a bar, a restaurant and a terrace.Aguilar de Campoo is 20 minutes’ away. There you can find the nearest bus and train station. Reinosa is 24.2 miles from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 74.6 miles from Hotel Rural Fuente del Val.
- Great reception on arrival and they arranged a really super dinner for us all made from local ingredients, fantastic overall stay.
The property was small and beautifully renovated. The facilities were clean and perfectly adequate for our one night stopover before catching the ferry in Santander.
The host was most helpful, quite charming and spoke good English. His wife was a lovely lady who cooked a delightful evening meal for us, served in the dining area above their well stocked bar. In all an excellent place to stay.
- Nice, quiet, family-run place in a sleepy little town. There are several rooms with a large common area for hanging out with other guests and also where the breakfast is served. Parking is easy and ample on the street.
The evening meal was wonderful
The bed was extremely comfortable
The welcome was the warmest we have had in 3 weeks travel in Spain
- Location pease & quiet made for an excellent over night stop after a long drive, English speaking Family run business
Set in the countryside by Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve, as well as the Palentina Mountains, Hotel Cildá offers free WiFi . Guests can relax in the furnished garden.With mountain views, rooms all come with wooden furnishings, heated floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries and hairdryer.Cildá is located in the town of Olleros de Pisuerga, a 10-minute drive from Aguilar de Campoo’s centre. Burgos, Santander and Palencia can all be reached in around an hour’s drive. Tourist information can be provided and free, private parking is available at the property.
- We liked everything. Have stayed many times wonderful hostess cannot do enough for you.
- Fantastic small hotel, perfectly clean and comfortable, the breakfast was lovely. Will book there again when I’m in the area.
Warm welcome, waited up for us as our boat was running late.
Comfortable bed, excellent size room and very clean.
Fantastic quiet, boutique style hotel not far from Santander Ferry.
Breakfast adequate, continental style. Great coffee!
- Lovely quiet location 5 mins from motorway. Very comfortable beds and charming owner. Really excellent.
- Amazing accomendation with friendly hostess and a interior with an eye for detail and a relaxing homely vibe. Luxurious breakfast. We wish we would live in this house.
Hotel El Molino de Salinas
Beautiful set by the water’s edge in the Castile y Leon’s countryside, this hotel has eye-catching interior design and is housed in a beautifully converted mill.With views of the Palentine Mountains, the Molino de Salinas is a wonderful option for escaping to the Spanish countryside this holiday. Enjoy the sound of the flowing water from the gardened areas surrounding the property.The interiors are a daring mix of the modern and classic with original features contrasting against contemporary furnishings.
- Ubicación inmejorable en una isla entre el rio Pisuerga y el canal del Molino, en medio del bosque, junto a Salinas, un pueblo lleno de encanto. El paisaje del entorno y sus pueblos memorables. El Molino contrasta la arquitectura contemporánea, con la edificación original que se conserva potenciando la relación con su entorno. Preciosas vistas del bosque y el canal que pasa por debajo desde todos los puntos de salón, comedor y habitaciones. La luz inunda cada rincón. La decoración es cálida y confortable. El personal amable y dispuesto para ayudar. El Molino trasmite paz y tranquilidad en contacto con la naturaleza. Perfecto para descansar.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y el entorno. El edificio está rehabilitado con mucho estilo.
- Recuperação de moinho de água com espaços amplos e de um bom gosto retro (anos 70). O rio Pisuerga (afluente o Douro) passa precisamente por baixo do edifício . Os barbos podem ser vistos das janelas dos quartos :-). Zonas envolventes de margens calmas, rotas pedestres e ciclistas. Ideal para a pesca da truta. Na aldeia existem 3 restaurantes e um supermercado. Grande simpatia dos locais. No centro de uma zona montanhosa com muitas opções de percursos pedestres e passeios pela montanha.
- El hotel es precioso, está sobre el río que alimentaba el antiguo molino, es todo vegetación, piedra y agua.
- Lo unico que me gusto fue la profesionalifdad de Dña Lourdes Jerez, atendio mi reclamacion de forma muy profesional. Me vi obligado a reclamar formalmente, en Hoja de Reclamaciones.
Hotel Rural El Valle
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, Hotel Rural El Valle offers pet-friendly accommodations in Barruelo de Santullán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 24 miles from Hotel Rural El Valle, and Espinama is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Great views of the mountains and the village. Staff are very friendly and helpful!!
- Very helpful and friendly staff who I genuinely felt tried to look after me and make my stay enjoyable. Nice food as well!
- El servicio muy simpático y amable. De hecho nos dejaron elegir habitación. La buhardilla es preciosa. El desayuno perfecto, abundante para cargar bien las pilas.
- Fuimos a esquiar y al ser fin de semana y reservar tarde era el sitio más cercano a la estación disponible. La estancia fue muy buena, solamente pasamos allí una noche. El personal encantador, siempre preocupándose si todo estaba bien. Cenamos en el restaurante del hotel y muy bien, comida abundante, rica y la presentación muy buena. 100% recomendable
Flexibilidad en entrada y salida
Establecimiento céntrico con buen aparcamiento
Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta
This mountain hotel is set in San Martín de Perapertú, in the Montaña Palentina, Fuentes Carrionas – Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve. Surrounded by forest, it offers rustic rooms with great mountain views.Hotel Rural Piedra Abierta offers rooms with a private bathroom with toiletries. There is also a studio with a fireplace and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.A buffet breakfast is served at the Piedra Abierta Hotel from 09:00 to 10:30. Meals can also be requested 24 hours in advance. Special diet menus and packed lunches are available on prior request.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. Free parking is available nearby. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone.There is easy access to the A67 Motorway and Santander is 71.5 miles away. You can drive to the Alto Campoo Ski Resort in around 45 minutes.
- Quiet rural location, good facilities, excellent dinner, friendly and very welcoming owners 😀
- Pedro; Alicia and Carma are very friendly and interacted with us on a level that very few hotel- or guest house owners do. They are very knowledgeable about the area and the cooking is excellent!
Great place. I only missed a TV on the room.
Not a conplaint at all, just a personal desire.
- Idyllic remote location, friendly staff with great local knowledge
- We received a great reception on our arrival from Karma, who speaks very good English. The hotel has a great relaxing atmosphere and we enjoyed lovely evening meals on both nights of our stay. The hotel is sited in a very rural position, is very peaceful and great walking is available directly from the hotel.
La Posada Del Santuario
La Posada Del Santuario offers accommodations in Nava de Santullán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a seating area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Potes is 24 miles from La Posada Del Santuario, and Espinama is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- I loved this place, it was absolutely wonderful. The location was very rural and on its own, but beautiful. The hotel really comfortable and Miguel was so helpful, and flexible. Loved it!
- This is a privately owned former religious building in the remote countryside. A stunning location, raised above the surrounding plain, with excellent views. The old stone buildings have been lightly renovated with much original character retained. Recent bathroom. Plenty of parking. Quiet and attractive. Wolves occasionally visit. A good personally prepared evening meal and breakfast. Helpful manager, spoke only Spanish, but this wasn’t a problem. Used a lot by local people, rather than tourists from afar.
Converted monastery with character set on a hill with fine views
Hosts have little english but were very helpful regardless.
- Lovely old building in a quiet spot with nice views. Great if you are walking. Modern room and large shower. Very friendly and helpful staff!
La partie habitation est attenante à une chapelle sanctuaire dans les environs de Aguilar de Campoo, lieu idéal pour un séjour au calme.
Coté prestation : la chambre a une bonne literie et la salle de bains est bien équipée.
Top Hotels In Santa María De Mave Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!