10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa María De La Alameda Castile And Leon:
Posada Rural La Flor
Located in Las Navas del Marqués in the region of Castila y Leon, 27 miles from Segovia, Posada Rural La Flor features a sun terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ávila is 19 miles from Posada Rural La Flor, and Navacerrada is 19 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 41 miles away.
- El personal super atento y amables. La estancia fue perfecta.
- Todo María muy simpática y tubo uno detalle muy bonito principalmente con mis hijas
Hôtel bien situé entre Avila et Es Escorial.
Très accueillante et joviale, la propriétaire ne savait pas quoi faire pour nous faire plaisir.
Petit déjeuner très copieux avec du vrai jus d’orange.
Chambre cosy confortable et propre.
Bien pratique, un ascenseur pour monter au 1er et seul étage.
- Frühstück war reichlich, die Gastgeberin war um ihre Gäste sehr bemüht
- La cama cómoda, el lugar limpio y la dueña agradable.
Exe Victoria Palace
One of our top picks in San Lorenzo de El Escorial.This 4-star hotel is an 18th-century Royal Palace, set just 650 feet from the Escorial Monastery. It offers free Wi-Fi and a sauna.The Exe Victoria Palace offers views over San Lorenzo del Escorial, the Valmayor Reservoir or the Guadarrama Mountains. It is also just 150 feet from the Auditorium.It has an outdoor swimming pool with loungers in the garden.There is a terrace with views of the hotel façade. The Exe Victoria Palace combines original features with modern design, including lighting by Philippe Starck.The Renacimiento restaurant is located on the ground floor. It serves a range of Spanish specials. There is also a range of restaurants and tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.Local sights include the Valle de los Caídos. Madrid is within a 45-minute drive and private public is possible nearby.
- This beautifully designed hotel is right next to the Old Town of El Escorial and perfectly located. The rooms are spacious with great views. The staff are friendly and helpful. Staying on Sunday night was 50% cheaper than Saturday; a real bargain for a 4* Hotel!
- ALBERGO IN STILE ANTICO, ELEGANTE CON UN PROPRIO GIARDINO, NEL CENTRO DEL PAESE E VICINISSIMO ALL’ESCORIAL. POSSIBILITA’ DI PARCHEGGIARE GRATUITAMENTE L’AUTO IN GIARDINO, MA I POSTI SONO POCHI. CAMERA CONFORTEVOLE E COMODA.
- La verdad, todo estaba muy bien. Muy amplias y limpias las intalaciones y habitacion.
- El personal, es super amable y atento y el desayuno espectacular!!!
- ligging in de stad en toch rustig met uitzicht op bergen
Hotel De Martin
Hotel De Martin is set in the heart of the San Lorenzo de El Escorial, 650 feet from the Escorial Monastery. This 19th-century restored building offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each air-conditioned room at this modern, family-run hotel comes with an LED TV with international channels. They all have Egyptian cotton sheets, a minibar and a private bathroom with bathrobe and hairdryers. Some rooms have a hot tub and some have a spa bath or shower.Hotel De Martin has a restaurant, Las Viandas, serving local and national cuisine. Other facilities at this hotel include a tour desk.You can visit the Valle de los Caídos, only 20 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Madrid, Segovia and Ávila are around 31.1 miles away.
- for a two star it was one on the best that we have stayed at .Downside was parking
- There was tea and coffee available but no milk. Room was comfortable and clean and the hotel ideally placed for the best bits of the town.
- brekfast in the adjoining restaurant was nice. staff were super helpful. locationis beautiful – you have to know that it is in the middle of nowhere, but if that is what you want, it’s perfcet. i was doing business locally so it was perfect for me.
- Contemporary room in the historical building – fantastic experience. 2 minutes from the monastery. Very good continental breakfast. Nice staff, clean room, good bed.
Service, tapas bar.
Restersunt looked good but we did not try it.
Miranda & Suizo
Originally built in 19th Century, the Mirando & Suizo is the oldest hotel in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. It combines modern facilities such as free WiFi with traditional details.All rooms at the hotel are en suite and come with air conditioning and a TV. A minibar is available upon prior request.The Miranda & Suizo has a lovely terrace. Here breakfast is served and there are great views of the city. There is also a restaurant and bar.This hotel is set only 50 feet from the famous Monastery. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the historic residence of the kings of Spain. It is only 50 kilometres from Madrid and is well-connected to the capital by train and coach.The hotel is close to several golf courses. The surroundings include the Sierra de Madrid mountains. This area is ideal for hiking, biking and horse-riding.
- Located in heart of San Lorenzo, few steps away from the Monastery. Helpful staff, comfortable room and very good price found on Booking.
- The hotel has an atmosphere… Perfect location, friendly stuff…
- Hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was large and well-suited to our family’s requirements
Location was excellent and a short walk from all facilities and attractions in the town.
excellent variety of food outlets.
Reception accepted my points below and would act on them.
- What a fabulous location for exploring El Escorial .The staff were very helpful and friendly. The parking can be difficult in Escorial but there is a public car park 150yards from the hotel and the hotel have a deal where you can get the parking for half price. You are so close to the palace you could fall out of bed and roll into the entrance!!
San Lorenzo Suites
Featuring free WiFithroughout the property, San Lorenzo Suites offers accommodations in San Lorenzo de El Escorial.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find room service at the property.Madrid is 26 miles from San Lorenzo Suites, and Segovia is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 31 miles from San Lorenzo Suites.
- Beautiful room and view and great choice of breakfast
- Recently renovated. Very comfortable and clean. Fabulous location just a few blocks away from parking and the El Escorial monastery/palace. Has a small square in front of it, allowing more light in than most other local hotels. Also has one reserved parking place in that square so you can unload your bags easily before looking for a permanent parking spot — free parking spots nearby, in the street, and a paid one, with 50% discount from the hotel, just a few blocks away.
- Perfect ? nice suite hotel….close to El Escorial
- Beautiful, confortable, great service, I would like my house like that
- The hotel was recently renovated. The decor was quite nice. The rooms were comfortable with great views of the town. The staff was great! Very helpful and willing to do whatever was necessary to make our stay comfortable. It was super convenient to have the cafe in the lobby. The food was great.
Posada Don Jaime
Featuring free Wi-Fi and charming gardens, Posada Don Jaime is an impressive villa in San Lorenzo de El Escorial. It offers classic, air-conditioned rooms.All rooms at Posada Don Jaime have a private bathroom. Some come with a spa bath.A continental breakfast is served in the Posada’s dining room, which offers views of the property’s gardens. There is also charming lounge with a fireplace.The town’s famous El Escorial Monastery is just 850 feet from the property. Valle de los Caídos is 5 miles away.The surrounding Sierra de Guadarrama Mountains are an ideal location for cycling, fishing and hiking. Navacerrada Ski Resort is 18.6 miles away.On-site parking is available for an extra cost.
- room was very clean and beautiful, lovely little garden/patio, very close to Escorial palace and centre of town with restaurants, very friendly host and staff
- Charming, elegant little hotel – very genteel! The perfect location no more than a couple of minutes’ walk from the centre. Everyone was so kind and helpful, we couldn’t have asked for more.
It was a very homely hotel very comfortable!
The staff were amazing so helpful I would definitely go back.
Breakfast was fantastic
- Pleasant, helpful staff (owners?). Showed us walks and helped with train timetable for moving on.
- Excellent and flexible host and wonderful place, very good for relaxation! In the centre, everything is near!
Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro
One of our top picks in Robledo de Chavela.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro offers accommodations in Robledo de Chavela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Madrid is 29 miles from Hotel Rural Nuevo Cedro, and Segovia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The bed was comfortable and the fire place was very nice. Good price.
- great Welcome form the staff, 15 min away from the EXCURIAL, very cosy hotel and garden, unfortunately no retaurant in this hotel. I recommand to test a very typical cooking speciality in SEGOVIA : Cochinillo , only 1 hour drive from the hotel. SEGOVIA is also to visit
- A bit far from the nearest town, so go here if you want to escape and relax.
- The evening meal was one of the best I’ve had & excellent value.
Terraza con muebles de metal y piedra, salón con TV y pequeño bar, comedor íntimo.
Baño con hidromasaje, en una estancia acogedora y amplia, limpia, tv y aire acondicionado/calefacción regulable,con detalles de decoración rústica. Almohadas y cama muy cómoda. El desayuno muy apetitoso, tomate con pan tostado y aceite de oliva, zumo. Las personas que llevan este hotel son encantadoras.Cerca del hotel hay restaurantes en la estación y una pizzería en el pueblo llamada Trattoria, que aunque es curiosa en cuanto a decoración ofrece pizza variada y música en directo los sábados.
Hotel Florida is situated right in the historical centre of town, just steps from the Royal Monastery of San Lorenzo, sometimes referred to as the 8th wonder of the world.Located in a unique environment, the charming hotel, part of which was once the Palace – Headquarters of the Walon Guardians of King Fernando 7th, offers comfortable exterior-facing rooms, some of which has lovely views of the monastery.El Escorial is situated in the heart of the Guaderrama Sierra countryside and conveniently-located 45 minutes’ drive from Madrid and well-served by train, bus and road. In addition, you will find the La Herrería golf course close by where guests can enjoy reduced rates and the ski resorts of Navacerrada and Valdesqui.
- Great location, pleasant staff and a super-comfortable bed!
- Very well located, just 2min walk from the Monastery. Very clean room. They do have a very nice restaurant downstairs (around 35€ for a full meal). It has a couple of elevators.
- Location was excellent, a few minutes walk from the bus station and just opposite El Escorial. The room was clean (though you could see its age) and the bed was very comfortable, I had a great sleep.
- Location is great, right on the city center and staff is nice.
- Really good location opposite monastery. Comfy bed.
Los Cinco Enebros
Los Cinco Enebros is located between the Guadarrama and Gredos Mountains, 9.3 miles from Escorial Monastery. It has a seasonal outdoor pool and a spa with sauna and massage service.Each room at this boutique hotel is individually decorated and offers mountain views. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a minibar. Bathrobes, slippers and amenities are provided in the modern bathrooms.The Cinco Enebros serves Mediterranean cuisine in its Lavanda restaurant. Guests can also enjoy a drink in the bar or outside on the terrace.Hotel Los Cinco Enebros is set just outside Robledo de Chavela, within an hour’s drive of central Madrid. Free private parking is available on site, and transfers to Madrid Barajas Airport can be organized at reception.
Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Food was great and kitchen was quite accomodating.
Excellent breakfast. Pool area was the best.
- Very large bedroom and extremely clean. Very pleasant staff. Nice gardens and pool – a very welcome change after the heat of Madrid. Excellent breakfast on the terrace. Extremely quiet hotel. Good location for visiting El Escorial about 15 minutes away.
- A 4-star hotel that should be 5-star! The room was large with a very comfortable bed, nice seating area and small terrace. Very large, wonderful bathroom. The food in the restaurant was fantastic. Staff very friendly and helpful. Only 15 km’s away from El Escorial.
The staff was great! all over the hotel, reception, bar, restaurant, spa…
I will come back!
- Los cinco Enebros is a beautiful property. The facilities are excellent, food was very good, and the location is lovely, with views of the mountains. The staff efficient and professiona.
- Wonderful staff, very helpful.
Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros
Located in the centre of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros sits opposite the Park of Felipe II. It offers elegant rooms with air conditioning.The restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. The wine cellar at Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros houses many great wines to complement the traditional but creative dishes.All rooms at Sercotel Hotel Los Lanceros come with a private bathroom. Some feature a hydromassage bath and others include a hydromassage shower.La Herreria Golf Course is just 1 kilometre from the hotel. The ski resort of Puerto de Navacerrada is 12.4 miles away. Car rental can be arranged by the tour desk.
Great position. Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Other meals were good too.
Room warm and comfy. Excellent shower.
- Location was good. It needed a boost. while the staff was friendly, they did not seem too up on what they were doing.
- The room is spacious and the bed is large and comfortable. There is a sloping roof however, so watch your head!
- I enjoyed that our room had a balcony that overlooked a park. The room was spacious and the price was just right for our stay. In addition, the shower was updated and the bathroom was bigger for European standards. They also had a car park that you could park in for 11 euros and the bus station was a minutes walk away.
- It is few minutes away from the monasterium of l’escorial. It is in quiet street. Nice and clean room.
- Great position. Helpful staff. Good breakfast. Other meals were good too.
Top Hotels In Santa María De La Alameda Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa María de la Alameda Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!