10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa María De Huerta Castile And Leon:
Hotel Arcojalon is 2.5 miles outside Arcos de Jalon, on the A-2 Motorway, midway between Madrid and Zaragoza. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi, and has a 24-hour cafeteria.All air-conditioned rooms at the Arcojalon feature a flat-screen TV, and some have cable TV. Rooms are also heated, and have a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Arcojalon has an on-site gift shop and a cash machine. There is a bar and drink vending machines, as well as barbecue facilities.The surrounding countryside is popular for hunting and fishing. You can also go hiking, or visit the Santa Maria de Huerta Cistine Monastery, 6.2 miles away.
Typical roadside large hotel in Spain: isolated, busy, borderline scruffy… staff rushed off their feet but helpful when asked nicely. Restaurant on site ‘acceptable’ but without competition ‘accepted’!
Overall, passable for one night en route…
- The staff was very helpful and nice. Location was just off the main route
- Etablissement bien situé à proximité de l’autoroute (peut-être un peu trop près…). Chambre propre et confortable. Personnel sympathique.
- Fajna gospoda (restauracja), miła obsługa, dobre domowe wino.
- Nos pusieron todas las facilidades para poder tener una estancia agradable y cómoda
- Typical roadside large hotel in Spain: isolated, busy, borderline scruffy… staff rushed off their feet but helpful when asked nicely. Restaurant on site ‘acceptable’ but without competition ‘accepted’!
One of our top picks in Medinaceli.Located in the historic village of Medinaceli, Hotel Medina Salim is built within the Roman-Medieval city walls. It offers a spa with hot tub and spectacular views over Arbuxuelo Valley.There are 10 elegant rooms at the Medina Salim, 8 with balcony and views of the countryside and 2 with views of the town and adapted for disabled guests. They all have a flat-screen TV, minibar and private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A lounge that opens onto a terrace is available for all guests, and has a snack bar service. There is also a restaurant that serves a daily buffet breakfast.Hotel Medina Salim is 150 feet from the village’s Roman Arch. Soria is 46.6 miles away.
- the breakfast was out of this world, well worth a stay. Immaculately clean, highly recommend this hotel.
- The hotel was absolutely fabulous and I will definitely be back.
- Wine served in room. Fabulous breakfast. VERY helpful staff.
- very comfortable room, bathroom was easy to use even though I am disabled. Breakfast was excellent.
This is a stylish hotel , recently renovated. Huge bedroom with wonderful views.
Breakfast was plentiful and with good choices
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Termas Balneario Termas Pallares can be found in Alhama de Aragón, 1 hour away from Madrid by AVE train. Set in a 19th-century building, it features a restaurant, lounge and spa with thermal baths.Rooms at the Termas Pallares are spacious and have contemporary décor. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a safety deposit box.The Termas’ restaurant serves a range of traditional, Spanish cuisine. There is also a café-bar, serving drinks and snacks.The Balneario spa offers massages, wraps and treatments. There are also thermal baths and a pool. Guests have access to the resort’s thermal lake, which stays at 32ºC all year round.The resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from Calatayud. Zaragoza is approximately 71.5 miles away, while Madrid can be reached in 2 hours, by car.
- Great hotel and great experiencie at the lake. Beautiful location. Staff was really nice and kind
- The spa and naturally heated lake were fabulous. I liked the old world style of the hotel, atmospheric dining room and cafe in the old casino. Breakfast was good, room comfortable.
- The lake was a wonder breakfast you could not have what any more fab
- Lovely big room. Breakfast and thermal spa water treatment included in price. Very relaxing stay
- Beautiful grounds with a thermal lake for bathing. Park like string of the lake is great for families.
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares
Hotel Parque Balneario Termas Pallares is located in Alhama de Aragón, famous for its natural springs. It has a naturally heated lake, an extensive thermal spa and a fitness center.The property is made up of several grand 19th-century buildings surrounding a lake, on 18 acres of grounds and parkland. All rooms come with satellite TV and a hairdryer.The Balneario Termas Pallares Spa offers treatments such as mud wraps on thermal lounge chairs, circular showers and massage.El Balneario Restaurant offers balanced and creative dishes. Using quality ingredients, healthy menus combine new and traditional cuisine.The hotel is easily accessible from the A-2 Highway. It is 1.5 miles from Madrid and one mile from Zaragoza.
- It is a beautiful place and very well kept. The views are lovely.
- The staff was very friendly and did their best to make the trip worthwhile.
- The grounds and lake were lovely and the room very comfortable. The meals in the restaurant were excellent. Not cheap but very good value.
- Thermal lagoon spectacular and well tended. Swam all day with the fishes. Not as warm as expected but very comfortable. Breakfast excellent, fresh and plentiful. Included spa “circuit” for 1 hour which was plenty. Wall jets, plunge pools, sauna, hot beds. Super experience all round. Bathroom beautiful. Rooms extraordinary ceiling heights and decor. Many therapeutic facilities on offer but not used. Beautiful gardens and lounges everywhere. Spacious.
- The warm lake to swim in; the Roman style hot baths; the faded grandeur – quite a unique place.
With easy access to the A-2 Motorway, Hotel Nico is located in Medinaceli, around 1.5 hours’ drive from Madrid and Zaragoza. It offers a 24-hour reception and a carwash.The rooms at the Nico feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and mountain views. Each one comes with a private bathroom. The décor of the hotel is classic-style, with antique clocks and furniture.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. In the garden you can find a children’s playground.Soria is just over an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Guadalajara in around an hour. Free parking is available on site.
- Elegant decoration that you might not expect from the exterior.
- Hotel de carretera literal, pasable para sólo una noche, las camas eran muy pequeñas e incómodas. Demasiados adornos en la habitación lo que la hacía más pequeña y daba sensación de claustrofobia.
- Lugar sencillo y limpio. Es un hotel “de paso”, para eso cumple su función
- Con una temperatura exterior gélida, la calefacción central del establecimiento, que se mantiene encendida durante la noche, era muy reconfortante.
- Todo en general, todo muy amplio, limpio, con muy buena decoración, excelente restaurante con exquisita comida a previo asequible. Buen trato. Recomendable.
Villa Pachita is a historic house in the town of Alhama de Aragón, famous for its thermal springs. It features free Wi-Fi and parking, an outdoor pool and a 1500m² garden.All rooms at Villa Pachita include a private bathroom. Each room comes with heating and a TV.Villa Pachita has a restaurant, a bar and a traditional grill. Meals and barbecues can be enjoyed out on the terrace.Car and bicycle rental are available at the Villa Pachita’s reception. The location is ideal for exploring the Catalayud region’s many spas. Guests can also enjoy outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling, in the local area.
We were greeted well by Pasqual and Myrna and managed the check in with the aid of Google translate. A bottle of local wine was brought to our room – lovely touch. The breakfast was adequate and fresh and was served at a time to suit us. The room was spacious enough and the bathroom was large and nice. We managed to park the motorbike ok and there was cctv and a gate for security although it was not locked.
There is a little Spa town (village) just along the road about a 25 minute walk and there are a couple of tapas bars there.
- Quiet.An easy walk into the town and to the thermal areas.
- El propietario es encantador y en seguida te ayuda en todo lo que puede. Conoce perfectamente la zona y sus alrededores por lo que prepara unas rutas estupendas para ver cosas. Además conoce todos los balnearios de la zona y tienen descuentos para algunos de ellos, en especial para el lago termal.
- Ubicación. Calidez. Amabilidad y siempre muy atentos y ayudando a que nos fuéramos conociendo lo mejor de la zona. Estaban disponibles las 24h del día.
- El hombre muy agradable. Nos explico todas las rutas que podíamos hacer por los alrededores. La habitación es pequeñita, pero acogedora!
- We were greeted well by Pasqual and Myrna and managed the check in with the aid of Google translate. A bottle of local wine was brought to our room – lovely touch. The breakfast was adequate and fresh and was served at a time to suit us. The room was spacious enough and the bathroom was large and nice. We managed to park the motorbike ok and there was cctv and a gate for security although it was not locked.
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia
Set in Aragon’s Mesa River Valley, Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia uses the natural thermal waters of Jaraba. This historic spa hotel offers free access to its outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts.Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia is just 7.5 miles from the cliffs and waterfalls of Monasterio de Piedra Natural Park. The Mudejar city of Calatayud is 24.9 miles away and Zaragoza is 77.7 miles away.Rooms at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia are bright and elegant. They include air-conditioning and a TV.The hotel’s restaurant serves both buffet and à la carte meals. The café-bar offers free WiFi and an outdoor terrace area.All guests at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Sicilia enjoy free morning access to the spa’s thermal cave. The hotel also offers free walking tours and yoga classes.Full spa access comes at an extra cost, and includes thermal pools, a sauna and Hammam, as well as health and beauty treatments.
- Swimming pool in the rock was a novelty but the Spa itself was like a visit to a hospital
- I liked very much pool and treatments available, both variety and quality. Besides, these facilities are clean and comfortable.
- Las facilidades para aprovechar al máximo el tiempo en el balneario
- La habitación era muy amplia. El masaje relax 25 minutos antioxidante me gusto mucho
- En general todo. Estuvimos una noche, la habitación era amplia y cómoda. La piscina nos encantó y a nuestra hija más. Si a eso le sumamos que el bufet del desayuno tenía variedad y calidad…poco más se le puede pedir.
Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón
Offering free WiFi and a spa, Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón features indoor and outdoor swimming pools. It is set near the thermal waters of the spa town of Alhama de Aragon.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and is situated 15.5 miles from Calatayud and the AVE High-Speed Train Station. This historic town has famous Mudéjar buildings and there is also a Moorish fort.Rooms at the Hotel Balneario Alhama de Aragón are comfortable and bright. Each room is air-conditioned and some rooms are adapted for disabled guests.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers a currency exchange service.The hotel spa has a sauna and a hydromassage bath. Massage and beauty treatments are available.
- Cosy, small town with historical church in the center. We chose to have dinner outside of the hotel. There were not many choices but we found a cosy local restaurant with quite good food but not cheep.
- The rooms are quite large and the bathrooms and very spacious as well. The grounds are quite pretty and in general it gives a good outward appearance.
- Comfortable, compact rooms Good wi-fi. Walking distance from center of the town.
- La atención que nos dispersaron el personal del balneario. Fueron muy atentas y profesionales
- Todo genial, desde el trato del personal, sobre todo en la recepción, como las instalaciones, que son espectaculares. El desayuno increíble. La comida muy variada aunque para los 20 euros del buffet, creo que prima más la cantidad que la calidad, aún así, bien.
Castillo de Somaén
Castillo de Somaen is built into the clay rocks of Somaén in Soria. All charming rooms are equipped with a fireplace, air conditioning and private bathroom.The swimming pool has views over the surrounding landscape and sun loungers are provided. Guests can also enjoy a massage or a game of billiards.The restaurant has large windows overlooking the gardens.There are many activities on offer nearby. The game reserves of Arcos de Jalón and Utrilla are just 5 minutes away. The Morón de Almazán golf course is 30 minutes drive and guests can also fish in the Jalón River, which runs in front of the hotel.
- Loved the authenticity of the old castle. We felt privileged to be there
- La cena en el restaurante y las vistas desde la torre del astillo son espectaculares.
- El desayuno maravilloso,D los mejores q haya probado y no son pocos. La cena deja un poco q desear,hemos cogido media pensión,la diferencia d precio era 70 euros para las dos personas,no ha sido un acierto,poca para elegir,no nos han ofrecido postre. El alojamiento a superado mis expectativas,impresionante,el personal muy agradable menos la camarera q era demasiado seca y poco cercana.
- El salón común de la segunda planta es precioso, muy cómodo y agradable. Estuvimos aprovechándolo en familia, jugando con los juegos de mesa disponibles.
- Es espectacular, muy bonito y en una ubicación increíble!!
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Serón
Hotel Sercotel Balneario Serón is a spa hotel with 8 hectares of gardens and forests. It uses the natural thermal waters of Jaraba, in Aragón.The hotel is set next to the Mesa River. There is free private parking on site. It has good access to the E90 motorway. This connects the hotel to Zaragoza, 77.7 miles away.Rooms at Hotel Sercotel Balneario Serón are comfortable and spacious. They have an en suite bathroom, heating and TV. The hotel also has a café-bar. There is free Wi-Fi access in public areas.The hotel’s spa uses natural mineral waters. It has a thermal circuit and an indoor swimming pool. It also offers health, beauty and relaxation treatments.
el lugar donde esta ubicado es espectacular
el desayuno era bastante bueno
- Las habitaciones eran amplias, el desayuno muy variado y sabroso, el trato cerco y muy amable, la ubicación y servicios muy completo s
Es un hotel muy adecuado para familias. El precio es razonable y los servicios bastante buenos. El hotel está limpio y el personal es muy agradable y está situado en una zona tranquila sin aglomeraciones ni ruidos. Ideal para desconectar
Recomendable para estar por la zona unos cuantos días y hacer algunas excursiones. No os perdáis el Monasterio de Piedra
- Los jardines, buena ubicación para hacer senderismo. El circuito termal está bien y el personal de “Bienestar” es muy agradable y competente.
- El desayuno ya que hay variedad. El trato del personal correcto y el entorno del hotel que es muy tranquilo
- el lugar donde esta ubicado es espectacular
Top Hotels In Santa María De Huerta Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa María de Huerta Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!