10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Lucía Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Lucía Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Lucía Valencia Community:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. The Hotel Les Rotes occupies a grand building in the Montgó Nature Reserve. Decorated throughout with artworks, there is an outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness room and sauna.Each room in Les Rotes has a TV and minibars, and some have sea views.Les Rotes’s restaurant, Punta Negra, offers seasonal Mediterranean dishes. It also offers breakfast. There is also a bar next to the attractive sun terrace, with loungers and wonderful views.Punta Negra Bay is just 5 minutes’ walk away. Guests at Les Rotes enjoy free hire of bicycles and quad bikes, subject to availability, to explore the local area. There is free on-site parking.
- Great Hotel, excellent service, Good choice at breakfast, option to hire bikes was also good to go out seeing the sites of Denia
- Beautiful views over pool and out to the sea from the room.
- we have been there before and it lived up to our expectations.We would return to the hotel again.
- I didn’t go to the beach as it was December and I booked the room to enable me to attend a function in Xàbia.
- Everything. No complaints whatsoever! Thoroughly recommend Les Rotes
Hotel Palau Verd – Adults Only
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Palau Verd-Adults Only is in Dénia, less than a 5-minute drive from the marina and Roca Beach. It features an outdoor pool and a charming relaxation garden.The hotel has a spa room with a hot tub and a sauna. Massages are also available for an extra fee. The Palau Verd has a bar.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Palau Verd feature satellite TV, a minibar and a balcony or terrace. Each private bathroom includes a hairdryer, toiletries and either a spa tub or hydro-massage shower.The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There is easy access to the AP-7 Highway, and the hotel is located inside the Montgó Nature Reserve.
- nice breakfast, super large bed. We got an upgrade on the room we initially booked.
- The hotel is set in a residential area of Denia with a beautiful garden, filled with flowers. The staff were so friendly and welcoming and we couldn’t fault anything about the hotel and staff. Fabulous dinner served either in the garden or restaurant. Breakfast buffet on the first floor offered an excellent choice and lovely decor, just like being at home with very French touches. We would thoroughly recommend this hotel for a romantic weekend away or an even longer stay as Denia is such a pretty place offering plenty of things to do.
The design both interior and exterior was stunning. The gardens had little fairy lights and secluded places for a quiet drink or snack.
The breakfast and breakfast room were a delight.
I do not know about disabled access.
The location was good, a quiet leafy lane just a short step away from the beach.
- Nice garden and wounderful pool. Garage with access 24/7
- We had a ground floor room which had it’s own private patio area. The hotel has secure underground parking. The lovely gardens and pool are well kept. Breakfast was great and there was a wide choice of food. The man on reception spoke English and very kindly helped us to communicate with a Spanish garage when our motorcycle broke down and we needed to get new parts and advice.
El Hotelet de la Raconà
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the seafront at El Trampolí Beach, El Hotelet de la Raconà offers an outdoor swimming pool, tennis court and an on-site restaurant. Dènia is a 10-minute drive away.Modern rooms include a private bathroom and free WiFi. Free parking is also available at the property.The Hotelet’s restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. You will also find a range of restaurants, bars and shops in Dènia.El Hotelet de la Raconà is just 5 minutes’ drive from Montgó Nature Reserve.
- The staff were so helpful especially when it came to booking taxis etc! The rooms were really comfy and the shower pressure was superb. The breakfast was simple but lovely.
- Every thing about the hotel is excellent, the staff are very good and helpful. We arrived after the restaurant had closed, no problem they prepared some food for us which was a very good standard.
- We were transferred to Hotel Les Rotes so this review is about this sister hotel. Choice of express or full buffet breakfast. Express was delicious freshly squeezed orange juice, coffee and croissants or toast and tomatoes and for around 3.5 euros was a bargain. Mini bar was not expensive either. Rooms and communal areas were very clean. The pool area was lovely and they are making improvements to the rest of the gardens which are already beautiful, with comfy outdoor sofas and pools with fountains. Close to the coastal bike path which goes to Denia and beyond. Taxi to Denia town around 10 Euros each way. In summer other restaurants would be open within walking distance. Would come again and recommend to friends.
Hotel was definitely a four star
Will stay again
- Great location,hotel is beautiful.The food is fantastic and good value for the menu del dia & noche.Great coves for swimming and snorkeling within walking distance.We had a nice walk into Denia which only took a 45 mins.
The Beach House
One of our top picks in Jávea – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Beach House is situated in Jávea, 100 feet from La Grava Beach and offers free WiFi throughout.All air-conditioned room comes with a fully equipped kitchenette completed with electric hobs and tea and coffee machine. There is a smart TV and all have a private bathroom with shower.Rooms are cleaned every 3 days and dry cleaning services are available on prior request.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and windsurfing.El Arenal and La Granadella beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montgó mountain is 2.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 53.4 miles from the property.
- incredible location and remarkable value for the money. really comfortable room and wonderful bathroom. close to everything beachfront.
- The decor was lovely. Beach feel and Country style rolled in to one. The sound of the waves lapping against the shore was also a lovely touch (hotel didn’t proved that one though haha). The bed was extra comfy. Had an excellent sleep whilst there and I’m a light sleeper. The little touches that were also added were also considerate (wine and sweets). The message from the host before the stay was also welcoming and friendly, and they let us check in a little earlier and check out a little later which was fab. The view of the sea was amazing too.
- The Beach House is beautifully decorated, very well equipped, has all kind of amenities and facilities (wifi, charger, fridge, etc). The view is perfect, looking onto the beach/sea. The owner can’t do enough to help. As far as I’m concerned, the best hotel in Javea by a country mile. Will definitely be back.
The location is absolutely perfect. Probably the best view and location in Jávea Port. The Studio is like a home from home and the owner who is extremely welcoming really wants her guests to have a special, happy and relaxing time.
Welcome gifts for New Year were hugely appreciated as was the contact arrangements. Access was perfect.
- Sheer heaven waking up on a morning to the sound of lapping waves fantastic location with a lovely little cafe underneath not open late so no noise. Little touches were just lovely sweets wine on arrival. One thing might be a good idea maybe a couple of little beach chairs kept in the wardrobe as the beds can get expensive if you are there for a week. The accommodation is so tasteful the shampoos etc linger in your mind the smell is so lovely no expense has been spare we will return but for longer!
One of our top picks in Jávea – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Triskel is set in a restored building in the centre of Jávea, 1.2 miles from the beach. It retains the typical local architectural style and offers modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi.Upon arrival you receive a welcome glass of cava. You can relax in the hotel bar, which has a lounge area with a fireplace.The hotel offers an airport shuttle service, for a supplement. Parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Montgó Nature Reserve is within a 10-minute drive.
Shy & Manuel were great – felt like they couldn’t do enough for us.
Really liked the location in the Old Town, although some might want something closer to the beach.
Hotel website was really good – shows you pictures of each room.
Bar was good – not too loud, but very rustic & traditional music on Friday night was good
Great little hotel, centrally located in beautiful Javea. Spacious, comfortable room.
Staff were very helpful with the car parking and suggestions for places to eat.
A very comfortable and sizeable room, spotlessly clean. The adjoining bar was very good.
Staff, excellent and location very good, close to restaurants and bars.
- Loved this hotel in the old town opposite the market. Great room kept in a traditional style with a beautiful bathroom. Shy was extremely friendly and helpful. Lovely cosy bar, just a shame we weren’t there for Friday nights flamenco…. maybe next time. Would definitely go back
- We loved everything. From the welcome drink, comfy beds, tea and coffee facilities, the location, lovely Manuel in the bar who made us very welcome as did Shy who has a great personality. Even on the day we were leaving she walked with my husband to pick up the car as he wasnt sure how to get back to the hotel. The car parking was another added bonus dread to think what it would have cost if we hadnt had the discount. All in all first class. Many thanks Hotel Triskel.
- Shy & Manuel were great – felt like they couldn’t do enough for us.
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Port Denia lies just 150 feet from Denia’s La Marineta Beach and offers outdoor pools for adults and children. The spa features a heated indoor pool, sauna and gym.The rooms at Port Denia feature air conditioning. Half of the rooms have a terrace with views over the gardens. A safe and minibar are also available for an extra cost. Free WiFi is available.The hotel is located opposite Denia Port and Yacht Club. There are many hiking routes in the nearby Montgó Mountains and the Cabo de San Antonio Nature Reserve is approximately 1.9 miles away.Guests can play lawn bowls and table tennis at the hotel. There is also a children’s playground and a daily entertainment programme.Port Denia Hotel’s restaurant serves a varied buffet. There is also a bar-cafeteria and poolside bar in summer.
- The room was spotlessly clean & the staff were very friendly & helpful. Also the view from our balcony was excellent.
- The building is solidly built so very little disturbance from neighbouring rooms. There are several English tv channels which I found helpful being on my own.
- Hotel offers great cycling facilities and storage for bike – this should be highlighted and listed on details and their website
- The staff are extremely friendly (especially the bar and waiting staff). Lovely and clean hotel. The views from the balcony on the 7th floor are fantastic.
- The view I had was great! The room was clean also.
One of our top picks in Jávea.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Javea is located 350 feet from Javea Beach on the Costa Blanca. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. Air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, minibar and fridge.The modern rooms are heated and have wooden floors and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is offered at the Hotel Javea. There is a bar and room service is available.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.
- Spectacular views and well priced quality food highly recommended
- Great location, excellent views from top floor restaurant
- Extremely welll maintained room, very friendly staff. My father is terminally ill and I had to spend some nights away which the staff were very helpful about. Also arranged for my room to be ready for an earlier check in time 😊
- We were spoiled for choice as the hotel is situated at the port and has an abundance of restaurants, bars and lovely shoreside walk to the Arenal which again has a lovely beach which is kept very clean , again a great choice of bars etc
- One of my favorite hotels in Javea. Friendly stuff. Really good location, it´s easy to find a parking place near hotel (it was April). Good value fof money!
Hotel El Raset
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set overlooking Denia’s waterfront, this boutique hotel blends a charming, traditional building with fashionable interior design – creating a unique setting for your visit to the Costa Blanca.El Raset lies in the pedestrian area of this wonderful seaside town, beside the fishing port. The golden sands of Les Marines beach are found just 650 feet from the hotel, making it ideal for a relaxing beach vacation in the Mediterranean sunshine.The Raset’s timeless surroundings contrast well with the hotel’s contemporary-style, urban decor. This stunning design features state-of-the-art lighting, minimalist styling and rich parquet floors.The hotel belongs to a group of nearby restaurants, providing you a choice of delicious dining options in the local area.
- Pleasant staff, nice, clean and well located hotel.
- Location is great for restaurants and all Denia has to offer.
- Room was great, good value. Breakfast was good for the money.
- Fantastic location, only a stroll away from the main sites and lots of choice for food and drinks. Good breakfast, very fresh pastries.
- Great location. A very pleasant bijou, boutique hotel with most comfortable room and lovely juliet balcony overlooking the marina. Secure parking down the street but access is difficult in Denia and parking in the immediate streets difficult. (not the hotels fault!). Close walking distance to all the sights/activities in Denia it is well recommended and extremely good value.
Hotel Costa Blanca
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just metres from the charming fishing port and close to all the town’s attractions, this hotel serves a great buffet breakfast and has rooms with their own hydromassage bath.Glorious, sandy beaches begin 1,300 feet away. Here, you can soak up the sunshine this region enjoys and swim in the mild Mediterranean waters.Take the short stroll through this charming seaside resort and discover the amazing views from the 12th-century castle that offer panoramic of the Mediterranean.Hotel Costa Blanca has an on-site bar. The property is located in the commercial area of the city, offering accommodation for business and leisure guests. Free WiFi is available.
Breakfast lovely – especially croissants and orange juice 😊
Could have enjoyed scrambled eggs or choice of hot breakfast, but very happy anyway.
- We very sadly had to book a hotel in Denia at the last minute due to my husband being taken ill whilst in Spain and was in intensive care in Denia Hospital. I originally arrived by myself and then my sons followed the next evening. We were unsure at this time how long we would need to stay but Lisa Villatoro Perez who was an amazing receptionist sorted our room so that we could stay for as long as we needed! Everybody was so caring, helpful and concerned for us and they made us feel safe and secure with a base to come home to every night. We were overwhelmed by the kindess and support shown to us and I cannot thank everyone, especially Lisa enough for everything they did for us. We are now back in the UK although my husband is still in hospital but we will return when he is better so that he can also thank everyone who helped us and I believe we have made a lovely friend in Lisa for always – much love to you all we will definitely see you again hopefully in much happier circumstances!!
- Hotel was clean, staff were friendly and the hotel was in a great location near to the port and centre of town.
- The location, the beds, the room itself was well appointed.
- Central location with own car park (€15 a night). Easy checkin & helpful reception staff
- Breakfast lovely – especially croissants and orange juice 😊
La Posada del Mar
One of our top picks in Denia.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. At the foot of Denia Castle, overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, La Posada del Mar is set in a 13th-century building. There is a gym and sauna, and all rooms offer sea views.Air-conditioned rooms come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, a minibar, safe and coffee maker. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries.La Posada has a TV lounge and restaurants can be found just a short walk from the Hotel.You can hire a car or bicycle from the hotel’s tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. The nearest beach is 650 feet away.
- D elicious breakfast, lots of fresh fruit, pastries and good coffee. Comfy bed and soft pillows.
- Very good breakfast with plenty of choice. Very comfortable and quiet room. Ideally located near the town centre with private hotel parking available nearby.
- Location, stylish building, very comfortable room no outside space
- Beautiful decor, warm service at breakfast & delicious fresh orange juice , fabulous collection of books to read
- Breakfast was very good, very pleasant lady to assist in the breakfast room.
Top Hotels In Santa Lucía Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Lucía Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Lucía Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!