10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Lucía Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Lucía Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Lucía Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Lucía Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Lucía Puntarenas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Lucía Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Lucía Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Lucía Puntarenas:
Hotel Alkamar is located in Tambor, 28 miles from Jacó and 11 miles from Santa Teresa Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Montezuma is 5 miles from Hotel Alkamar, and Montaña Grande is 12 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Chambre spacieuse mais manque de double rideaux sur la circulation
- La chica de recepción muy amable, el parking muy amplio, y las camas muy cómodas.
- Las camas muy cómodas, las habitaciones bastante amplias, la chica de recepción muy amable, la piscina muy limpia y amplia, el entorno muy bonito, recomendado para familias que quieran moverse por la península de nicoya… Montezuma esta a media hora en coche.
- Bien repérable, bon accueil, très grand lit, présence de clim, d’un frigo, d’une cafetière avec café, grande douche, piscine agréable et propre et présence de singes hurleurs dans un des arbres de l’hotel à notre arrivée!!
- Los cuartos los mantenian limpios y la alberca estaba muy limpia y bonita
Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas Reserva Natural
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Paquera, 23 miles from Jacó, Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas Reserva Natural features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is room service at the property.Santa Teresa is 23 miles from Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas, and Montezuma is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 48 miles from Eco Boutique Hotel Vista Las Islas Reserva Natural.
- Loved the hotel and the people that work there. They were very friendly and accommodating, making my stay perfect. The hotel is close to the ferry, which is very convenient if you are traveling to Santa Teresa. The pool area and the views are amazing. The room was nice and the bathroom was huge and very clean. The flower arrangements were a very nice touch. What I also liked was the bioluminescent night kayaking. It was a great experience overall.
- The view is simply amazing and the pool area was super enjoyable.
- An amazing place to stay. For us it was above budget but we loved it and will be back! The room was very comfortable and big. Seaview from the room, big terrace and when taking a shower … even hummingbirds could be seen. The pool is very big with an amazing view … it looks like you are swimming towards the sea … you should be there! The hotel is located on top of a hill in a very nice garden. You can choose between sun and shadow when sitting around the pool and watching the view. Staff is very friendly. You can hear and see the howler monkeys from the terrace of the restaurant. We only stayed for one day but it was a day with with my friends I will never forget … what a swimming pool … what a view …
- The view was amazing and the beach a short drive from the property was nice.
- Amazing views, great pool. Just a dream. The food in the restaurant is average. Great place to stay for a couple of nights.
Located in Cóbano, 7 miles from Santa Teresa Beach, Hospedaje Criso features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montezuma is 3.1 miles from Hospedaje Criso, and Tambor is 3.9 miles from the property. Tambor Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
El Pargo Feliz
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, El Pargo Feliz offers accommodations in Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Jacó is 30 miles from El Pargo Feliz, and Santa Teresa Beach is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from El Pargo Feliz.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Three Monkeys
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Three Monkeys is located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Jacó is 30 miles from Hotel Three Monkeys, and Santa Teresa is 8 miles from the property.
- The property has a nice pool. Wolf, the manager, was very accommodating. There’s a hammock hanging in front of each room. The property is small enough to feel quiet and inviting. We felt secure up on the hill. Wolf graciously gave us 2 extra towels for use at the pool. The refrigerator worked well in the room and met our needs at the time.
Wolf (the owner) was a real character.
Very peaceful location (much easier to walk up the hill after a few drinks – or just grab a taxi for ~2000 colones).
Fridge in each room.
Nice dogs and lots of wildlife (monkeys, squirrels, all sorts of birds) to watch while you’re by the pool.
- Perfect location and the most lovely hotel pool I have visited. Rooms are very clean and comfortable and bathrooms have warm water. Very relaxing and beautiful place to stay – we also found it good value.
colorfull place, the rooms are big and nice, we stayed over just one night, the air cond was a good thing to have on that boiling weather.
Overall staff was friendly aswell, price is great.
- Friendly and cautious owners. Pool was wonderful and really enjoyed the setting.
Hotel Luna Llena
One of our best sellers in Montezuma! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Luna Llena is located in Montezuma, just 30 miles from Jacó. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Teresa Beach is 7 miles from Hotel Luna Llena, and Tambor is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tambor Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Hostel middle in the Jungle. Perfect Wildlife around this beautiful Hostel with balconies, beautiful common area. Relaxed and spiritual vibes 🙂
- Loved our cabin – the setting was gorgeous- got to see some amazing sunrises. Lots of lovely places to hang out around the cabins. The cabin was cleaned every day, the coffee wws great . The place seemed full when we were there however Nevee seemed to have an issue getting in the shower or using the loo !!
- Super cute, hippie-ish hostel with a great view over Montezuma beach and downtown. Simple and near to everything!
- The room was really cool and felt like in the middle of the nature. We could hear animals and nature all the time. The bed was comfy and we even had a small balcony. All in all quite nice. You have to walk a little uphill to get to the hostel.
- Amazing vibe at this hostel. Staff and guests alike were super friendly, helpful and chill. The layout of the place allowed for plenty of privacy and the common areas were cozy and clean all the time.
Hotel Montezuma Pacifico
Located in Montezuma in the region of Puntarenas, 30 miles from Jacó, Hotel Montezuma Pacifico features a terrace and views of the garden.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Teresa is 8 miles from Hotel Montezuma Pacifico, and Tambor is 5 miles from the property.
- The nice welcome I got from the owner and the location of the hotel is really central.
Watching the Iguanas at Breakfast
Lots space outside the rooms to hangout
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Carlos also has the best deals in town for shuttles and tours and helped us with everything. The Hotel is well located, 2 minutes to the beach of Montezuma and many restaurants. Also our room was very spacious and the beds are comfortable. Thanks for the pleasant stay Carlos 🙂
- The staff were great and Carlos a star. Totally relaxed armosphere and enjoyed 1000%
- Location! In the Montezuma center, 2min from the beach. Super convenient if you are not by car. Staff was also great! Owner Carlos brought us breakfast early to the room because we had to catch a shuttle.
Hotel El Jardin
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel El Jardin offers accommodations in Montezuma.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Jacó is 30 miles from Hotel El Jardin, and Santa Teresa is 8 miles away.
- The town is a party town! If I was younger and not traveling with children I would have loved the fact that it was a party town. The hotel was located in the city center, which was awesome because stores a close by and there was a playground across the street. At night you could hear music and drums playing on the street and the beach. The pool was perfect for the kids. The beach is supper close.
- Staff were very helpful, friendly, and really great!
- We had #9 deluxe double and it was very nice. It was a stand alone cabin with deck. A good climb to get there so be in shape…the room was nice and we had a view of the ocean. Gardens well kept and pool was nice.
- The pool area was wonderful, just as it looks in the photos. Staff were incredibly friendly & helpful. Location perfect.
- Really nice garden and a fantastic pool area! The staff was very helpful and welcoming!
Hotel Amor de Mar
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Amor de Mar is located in Montezuma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Jacó is 30 miles from Hotel Amor de Mar, and Santa Teresa is 8 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room with outside sitting area. Plenty of hammocks to relax and view the ocean and beautiful landscaping. Open eating area where breakfast and lunch are served. Easy walking distance to Montezuma. Attentive English speaking staff
We stayed in the “Sol” villa for 5 nights, which was perfect for us. We loved the kitchen facility, huge wrap around balcony upstairs and beautiful touches (local hand made light fittings etc)
The hotel is in an idyllic location. Close enough for an easy walk into town and with many hammocks and special outdoor areas to enjoy.
The staff were great and went out of their way to assist & guide us – Thank you!
We will be back next year!
- Great grounds, loved the hammocks and breakfast area. Rooms beautiful wood finishings, well kept. Waterfalls entrance right across the street, short 10 min walk from downtown.
- excellent food, GF options. breakfast & lunch 👌🏻. beautiful, peaceful place. the garden is amazing. the rooms are clean and in beautiful design. the staff is calm and helpful.
- Very nice, super location and friendly host. Gives a feeling of old English holiday. Value for money.
Hotel El Tajalin
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel El Tajalin is located 350 feet from the beach at Nicoya Gulf and 10 minutes’ walk from the Montezuma Falls. It features tropical décor, free WiFi, and an extensive garden.The air-conditioned rooms offer a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guests have full access to a common kitchen and a TV lounge with DVD player.The restaurants area offering international food and local dishes is 150 feet from Hotel El Tajalin.Activities such as yoga classes, zip lining, surfing, and tours to Isla Tortuga Island 12.4 miles away by boat trip can be arranged.A bus station is 650 feet from this hotel, and Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve is 30 minutes’ drive away. Tambor Local Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from El Tajalin.
- Everything on Booking.com is accurate– Good room, comfy bed, hot water, good air conditioner, fairly clean, secure. But my favorite thing was the staff! Both people at the front desk were wonderful– friendly, helped us with bus information and tickets, helped our friends, just overall great! Thank you to the staff at El Tajalin!
- We appreciated the smiling Albert in the office who put dinner knives in the kitchen when we advised him that there were none.Albert helped us with bus schedules too…and was genuinely welcoming.The AC in the room was great.
- They had a shared kitchen which was a surprise to use but very nice. Very close to the beach, grocery stores and restaurants which was perfect.
- Big, clean room. Nice big communal kitchen/lounge area.
- The beds were very comfortable but the location was the best……2 minutes your in town and on the beach.
Top Hotels In Santa Lucía Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Lucía Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Lucía Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Lucía Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!