10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Llogaia Del Terri Catalonia:
La Sala de Camós
La Sala de Camós is an impressive 12th-century building with Gothic halls, a reading room with fireplace, outdoor swimming pool and children’s play area. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.All of the rooms at the Sala de Camós have air conditioning and a bathroom with TV. They have attractive décor, including wood details.The Sala de Camós’s garden includes over 100 types of vegetation and offers a relaxing setting. The restaurant serves traditional Catalan dishes.The Sala is situated in Camós, a small village just one mile from Banyoles. It is next to the Sant Vicenç de Camós Church, in a green valley at the foot of Mount Rocacorba. Girona is around 12 miles away.
It was amazing location and very pretty hotel as we are used to visit paradores and it could be one !
And the food was excellent. Rey good chef and very nice man as well the cleaning lady and the owners !!
- The hotel is an ancient medieval building with many rooms you can enjoy: library, restrooms and other spaces. Moreover, it is isolated from the urban area, in the middle of the forest, which guarantees complete quietness. The owners are nice and competent, and they were fast in fixing a problem we had with the shower (they also gave us the possibility to switch to the suite).
- We especially liked the beautiful, quite location and the excellent food.
- Really enjoyed our stay. Lovely remote location, beautiful stone buildings, comfortable room, good breakfast, friendly staff. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- It was nice to drive to the mountains and see the country. The hotel is beautiful and it was very nice to stay at a historic place! You can almost imagine what it was like to live in the 12th century!
- It was amazing location and very pretty hotel as we are used to visit paradores and it could be one !
Hotel Sausa is located in the Girona countryside, a 20 minute drive from the region’s capital. It features an outdoor swimming pool, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Sausa are spacious and have bright décor. Each room has satellite TV, air conditioning and a telephone.Traditional, Catalan cuisine is offered in the Sausa’s restaurant, where guests can enjoy views of the hotel’s grounds.The Sausa has a terrace, tennis courts and guests can use the hotel’s bikes. Local activities include golf and hiking.Hotel Sausa is a 30-minute drive from the Costa Brava and 14 miles from the town of Figueres. The hotel has easy access to the Autopista del Mediterráneo Highway, a 10 minute drive away.
Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- One of my regular stops when travelling from Algarve to eastern Europe. Friendly family run hotel with excellent, good value restaurant. Well located close to AP7 motorway.
+ close to the highway, so easy place to stop
+ swimming pool
+ cleanliness of the hotel
- Staffs are super helpful and friendly. Go extra miles to provide a better stay for us in many way.
- The rooms were spacious and the staff were really friendly…
- Beautiful location in the countryside. Quiet despite next to Motorway.
Offering outdoor bubble rooms, ideal for star gazing, Mil Estrelles is located in Cornellá de Terri. Set by Terri River and 10 minutes’ drive from Banyoles Lake, the hotel features a restaurant.The rustic-style hotel with stylish decor offers bright rooms with private bathroom and air conditioning. The exterior bubble rooms include a telescope and impressive sky views.Offering a garden with a furnished terrace, Mil Estrelles is situated in an ideal location for outdoor activities such as cycling or hiking. There are massage facilities as well as a hot tub available.The towns of Púbol and Foixà are within 3 minutes by car, offering a variety of traditional Catalan restaurants. Girona is 12.4 miles away, while the airport is 30 minutes’ drive from the property.
- This is a unique hotel, you have to experiece the setting, the original and unusual buble rooms, the atention to detail and the very laid back atmosphere. I really recommend it. Quiet, isolated location, fantastic breakfast, all local produce. Very friendly staff. The building (from the 15th century) has been restored keeping original materials and solutions. Confortable but original, no unnecessary luxury fir a weekend truly in the country side
- Charlie spoke excellent English and all the staff were very friendly. We were made to feel very welcome. The hotel rooms have great character and the bed was the most comfortable of our whole trip across Spain, Andorra and France.
la diferencia con otros hoteles
- La tranquilidad,la atención del personal y que es diferente de un hotel al que estamos acostumbrados.
- La tranquilidad del lugar,la desconecxion total del dia dis
Hotel Costabella offers an outdoor swimming pool, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on-site. Surrounded by gardens, the hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from Girona’s Old Town.The hotel is near the AP7 motorway. It has good access to Girona Airport, 7.5 miles away.Hotel Costabella has a poolside sun terrace and a garden. There is also a bar and a restaurant.At an extra cost, the hotel offers a gym and spa. It has a sauna and hot tub. Massages and beauty treatments are also available.Rooms at the hotel are elegant and comfortable. They all have air conditioning, a minibar and satellite TV.
Quiet and comfortable rooms (really good beds) on the green, park-like backside of the hotel.
Extensive and delicious breakfast with freshly made orange juice.
The hotel offers also massages (for an okay price), has a free sauna (used it everyday and were alone all the time!) and fitness room.
We didn’t try the outside pool because of the bad weather and cold temperatures though.
Close bus stop which takes you to the center.
- Staff friendliness, cleanliness, value for money, smashing breakfast and a comfy bedroom. What more can I say
- The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Parking is free.
Lots of choices at breakfast
Everyone was very welcoming and helpful
Easy walk or bus ride into town
- It’s very good for cyclists who want to get out to the hills quickly, but as it is next to major roads it is not a peaceful location. It ticked all our boxes. The receptionist could not have been more helpful when we had a problem. The breakfast is very good.
- Quiet and comfortable rooms (really good beds) on the green, park-like backside of the hotel.
Hotel Palau de Girona
Well-communicated on the main avenue into Girona, this modern hotel boasts minimal design and modern luxuries which will make for a relaxing time whether you are planning a long stay in Girona or are just passing through.Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colours.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 18.6 miles drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialities as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy live performance or karaoke on Saturday nights.
The location was perfect for the business I had to do. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
There is a nice, if expensive if you deviate from the set daily menu, restaurant virtually next door.
- This isn’t a bad spot to stop-off if you are only needing a place to put your head down for the night. We were lucky to get parking on site, for free, but during busier times, you’d perhaps have a problem finding parking or have to pay for the hotel parking. Check-in was fairly quick and friendly. The room was very clean and was a decent size with all the necessities to make your stay comfortable. Room temperature was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The bed was comfortable but could have done with better pillows. The shower was lovely, with good power. Both internal hotel noises and external noises were very minimal. Wifi is quite good too.
- The staff, although skeleton, were as helpful as they could be in the circumstances. Our rooms were quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was a good spread of food although cost 10 euros pp.
The room was very cleaned.
It was quite easy to find hotel from the highway. Free parking, but limited space in the garage.
- Proximity to Banyoles, excellent money value, great breakfast
- The location was perfect for the business I had to do. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
One of our top picks in Banyoles.This boutique hotel with free Wi-Fi houses a Michelin Star Restaurant. It is in the centre of this charming town, less than 0.6 miles from the Lake of Banyoles.The Ca L’Arpa is set in a 19th-century house and offers attractive design. It is a short walk to Banyoles’s main square.Some rooms offer a private balcony and air conditioning; while others have a private terrace.Ca L’Arpa’s restaurant offers modern versions of traditional recipes. It uses local and seasonal ingredients.Historic Girona is only 9.3 miles away and the Dalí Museum in Figueres is within 18.6 miles. The surrounding area is ideal for cycling and hiking. There are also golf courses nearby.
- A beautiful boutique hotel run by a Michelin starred chef. We were attending a wedding and so were unfortunately not able to enjoy eating in the restaurant. Our friends did though and raved about it.
- Very nice modern rooms and the bed was not only big but also very comfortable. Brilliant location and it is easy to find paid parking on the same street where the hotel is or there are free parking spaces two blocks away. The old town is just a 2 minute walk away and the lake is a 5-7 minute walk. Highly recommended!
- Bedding great. Bathrooms had nice fixtures, especially showers. Food is sensational and creative. Truly masterful. Conveniently located for walking almost anywhere you’d like to visit in this charming little city.
- Fabulous boutique hotel by the edge of the historic centre. The breakfast was a delicious work of art – beautifully presented!
- The hotel was well located, a couple of minutes walk to the old town. The rooms and decor of the hotel was excellent, had a wonderful terrace off the bedroom. Food was excellent, and the secure parking(bookable)was a bonus.
Hotel Mas Carreras 1846
Hotel Mas Carreras 1846 is located in Bordils, in the Catalan countryside just 15 minutes’ drive from Girona. This charming stone farmhouse offering stylish rooms and a large garden with a pool.The air-conditioned rooms feature exposed stone walls and vintage details. The oak bed frames are handcrafted in Sweden, and each room comes with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and slippers.The hotel is close to the Baix Empordà countryside, and the surrounding area is great for cycling and hiking. The property can arrange bicycle rental on site.You can reach the beaches of the Costa Brava in around 30 minutes from Hotel Mas Carreras 1846. Figueres, home to the Salvador Dalí Museum, is also 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The place is very peaceful and the service was great
- Beautiful building, great room that smelled amazing, comfy bed, very nice pool, good breakfast, nice grounds.
A most perfect delight. Romantic,Charming, tranquil, calm. A six star hotel in a beautiful setting with a delightful heated pool.
Breakfast was splendid, with such a choice and the best coffee I have ever had in a hotel.
The place is chic and designer quality. The owners have paid such attention in every detail.The bed and bedding were such wonderful quality.
The staff a joy . So helpful, professional and friendly.
Thank you so very much. We will be back next year.
- Almost everything is perfect: very clean, well entertained, relaxing atmosphere, extremely friendly and helpful people. We loved the beautiful garden with its pool in particular. There’s one thing however and it matters: the traffic noise.
- The accommodation is near to the largest plant growing region in Spain and as a result was very quiet except for the beautiful bird life. Breakfast was typically Spanish. Super wines in the honesty bar. Maria and Olga who run the hotel were so friendly and helpful. We met the owners and they are very hands and charming. We did not eat supper there but there are a number so lovely restaurants within driving distance.
DoubleTree by Hilton Girona
One of our top picks in Girona.Situated next to Devesa Park, DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is 1,000 feet from Girona Auditorium and Convention Centre. This modern hotel has a rooftop swimming pool and offers free WiFi throughout.Rooms feature bright, stylish décor and wooden floors. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, pillow menu and minibar. The top floor of the hotel has a terrace with amazing views over Girona.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona has a terrace bar and a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. The popular bars and restaurants around Plaza de Independencia are within a 10-minute walk.The hotel offers free entrance to a gym located 5 minutes walk from the property. Guests have access to the gym, activities, sauna, steam bath, etc.DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is a 10-minute walk from the old town and a 20-minute walk from the city’s Cathedral, Jewish Quarter and the old city walls. The famous El Celler Can Roca Restaurant is 5 minutes’ drive away.PGA Catalunya Golf Club is a 20-minute drive away. The beaches of the Costa Brava are 21.7 miles away. Girona Airport can be reached in around 20 minutes by car or bus, and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
- Anna checked us in and went the extra mile to make us happy!! She was amazing!!!
- My Group was very happy overall: the staff, service, food, and the 10-min walk into the old city through the park. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was terrific. We would be very happy to return again in the future. Thank you.
- Good price, friendly and helpfull staff. Nice location. Nice looking hotel.
- i found there a casual hotel with cozy environment
- Great staff shame bed was two stuck together. But great hotel i enjoyed it
Hotel l’Ast is located in Banyoles, next to the Lake of Banyoles and Porqueres Roman Church. Free WiFi, a bar and a restaurant are offered, and free private parking is available on site.Featuring modern-style décor, most of the rooms at L’Ast have a balcony with views. They all have a flat-screen satellite TV, a wardrobe, and come with a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The bar serves traditional dishes and drinks, and a range of dining options and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The area is good for outdoor activities such as horse riding and kayaking. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside; and you can reach l’Escala and the beaches on the Costa Brava in less than 1 hours’ drive. The closest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19.9 miles away.
The Cafeteria gave excellent service with a wide range of inexpensive snacks available.
The room was spacious with lots of cupboard space.
- Hotel L’Ast is a pretty and clean hotel, with a lovely swimming pool and a cozy luminous restaurant. The staff was exquisite and very helpful, even in the middle of the night, when I needed a bottle of water and the bar was closed, but this was no problem at all. And especially thanks so much to Latifa for helping me at time of troubles with such a heartful kindness. The room was comfortable, with a big balcony and a spacious bathroom. It is very close to the lake and easy to find.
- My wife’s and my room was nice and the breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly and helpful
- The croissants were very good, but the staff made the hotel very pleasant, trying very hard to do anything they could for us.
- Decent hotel in lovely town. Nice quiet area- good for activities nearby.
- The Cafeteria gave excellent service with a wide range of inexpensive snacks available.
Ibis Girona features free parking and a 24-hour bar. It is just 800 feet from Josep Trueta Hospital and just under a mile from the historic center of Girona.Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- A very comfortable stay. You get what is expected.
- Was quiet, staff were cheerful and helpful, very accommodating to wide variety of guests needs. As cyclists we and our bikes were well taken care of (including bike washing station and bike garage).
- Very friendly people. We could park our bicycles inside in the garage. Good beds, good WiFi. Good breakfast buffet. It’s just a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the center of Girona.
- Perfect stop, great value for money, clean, easy to cycle from.
- It was certainly OK for the price,location was good,parking was good, it was as advertised.
Top Hotels In Santa Llogaia Del Terri Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Llogaia del Terri Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!