10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Isabel Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Isabel Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Isabel Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Isabel Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Isabel Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Isabel Aragon:
Hotel Cogullada is situated in one of the largest business areas of Zaragoza, 2 minutes’ drive from Mercazaragoza Market. It offers free private parking and free internet access.Rooms at Hotel Cogullada are all bright and air conditioned. Wired internet is free in all rooms. They include a TV and piped music. The en suite bathroom comes with amenities.There is a café-bar, and a lounge with Wi-Fi. Meeting and function rooms are also available.Cogullada has a 24-hour front desk. There is also special night-time security.
- Ok for an overnight at the right price and dogs welvome
- Out in the sticks but value for money and not too far from the city
- A clean, basic room. Food available as a phone in order. English speaking staff only using google translate. Industrial area with a colourful nightlife close by. Fine for a cheap overnight stay.
The hotel was very quiet and the room was clean and comfortable.
Basic toiletries were provided in the room and for the price it is a good place to stay. It is very easy to find.
For the price 25€ it was great value as the parking is plentiful and free in front of the hotel.
- Its location for us was good .. we enjoyed the walk into the centre of the city. However, for some it would not be acceptable since it was located in a business/factory area of town.
Ibis Budget Zaragoza
Located 20 minutes’ walk from Zaragoza’s Old Town, Ibis Budget Zaragoza offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Nuestra Señora del Pilar Cathedral is a 25-minute walk from the hotel.Each modern room comes with flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Reception is open 24 hours and you will find vending machines there. Zaragoza also offers many bars, restaurants and shops in its centre.Zaragoza’s Roman Theatre can be reached in a 20-minute walk. Zaragoza-Delicias Train Station is a 40-minute bus ride from Ibis Budget Zaragoza.
- The staff were very friendly the breakfast and parking. Good location
Clean, comfortable rooms at good price for the traveller.
Ideal for a one or two night stay.
It’s in the right place nice and quiet, shops close by and nice bars
Car park ok
- The hotel was very clean and whilst basic, still had everything we needed. Exceptional value for money.
- 1 night stopover. as expected from ibis budget. ordered gluten free breakfast, which was supplied. charged for parking again, don’t like this extra, it’s a hotel after all.
Hotel Pilar Plaza
One of our top picks in Zaragoza.Set in a listed 19th-century building in central Zaragoza’s Old Town, Hotel Pilar Plaza offers views El Pilar Bascilica, located next to the hotel.Each air-conditioned room has chic, contemporary white décor. All rooms have king-size beds, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hydromassage shower. Some rooms offer views of El Pilar.The property offers a hot tub and a sauna, available free of charge to all hotel guests.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the dining room. There are cafés, bars and restaurants within 10 minutes’ walk of the hotel.The AVE high-speed train stops at Zaragoza-Delicias Bus and Railway Station, 1.9 miles from the hotel. Zaragoza Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
Perfect location and we paid extra for a view of the cathedral which was worth it. Easy to park in the townhall car park and just a short walk away.
The breakfast was better than expected with a particularly good waitress who kept the dishes well presented and the tables clean.
- The position of the hotel is amazing, we had a room that looked straight on to the Cathedral Basilica. A great base to explore Zaragoza. Car parking is expensive in Zaragoza, but the hotel arranges a discount on the underground parking nearby.
Fabulous view from our room of the Pilar (we didn’t want to shut the curtains at night)
Huge bed. Powerful shower. Good breakfast at reasonable cost. Period building in good condition in the middle of the historic centre.
- The location was amazing. Rooms have a fabulous decor.
The staff was very helpful and nice!
Room is really comfortable, the bed was kingsize! Sooo good, WiFi works very good.
- Perfect location and we paid extra for a view of the cathedral which was worth it. Easy to park in the townhall car park and just a short walk away.
Hotel Sauce is in the historic center of Zaragoza, just 150 feet from the iconic El Pilar Basilica. It has private parking, a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The hotel serves a homemade buffet breakfast in the smart dining room. It is in an area filled with tapas bars. The famous El Tubo street is just 950 feet away.La Seo Cathedral is 600 feet from Hotel Sauce, and Cesaraugusta Theatre is just 800 feet away. You can drive to Zaragoza Airport in around 20 minutes.
- Very well managed with helpful staff. Lovely fresh food for breakfast. Delicious homemade tortilla.
- Excellent rooms, excellent staff, large comfy bed and great central location…… far exceeded expectations in all departments….. will definitely visit again
- The parking was small but near the hotel, the staff excellent the breakfast excellent .We where in a new room that was impecable.
- Can only think that whoever rated this hotel as a two star never actually stayed there. Far exceeded our expectations. The staff could not have been more helpfull, excellent room facilities and added little touches to make this a very pleasant stay albeit we were only there for one night. Would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
- The marmalades at the breakfast buffet were amazing. Couldn’t have asked for a more convenient location – although finding it initially was difficult.
One of our best sellers in Zaragoza! Enjoying a very central position in Zaragoza near the famous Basilica and Cathedral. This hotel is housed in a building typical of the Spanish city and has charming decor. Relax in the cafe-bar and on the summer terrace.Thanks to the Tibur’s fantastic situation, you can easily tour Zaragoza on foot. The impressive Cathedral is set just 150 feet away from the Tibur’s entrance.Sample traditional tapas in the Tibur’s cafe which also serves authentic espressos and pastries.The restaurant has a lunch and dinner service with daily specials and a set menu as well as standard dishes.The Tibur’s bedrooms are delightfully decorated with parquet floors, Mediterranean tones and views over the Zaragoza streets below.
- Hotel is inside the plaza. Close by public parking with hotel discount.
Perfect location, parking easy to find and 2 minutes walk from the hotel
Staff were very helpful
- Great location. Literally 30 seconds to the lovely plaza square with dozens shops restaurants and cafes. Very central.
Very good position next to the cathedral
Nice old hotel
Very helpful staff
- The breakfast was excellent,great varity to choose from.
Hotel Don Jaime 54
Fantastically located in the historic centre of Zaragoza by its famous river, Hotel Don Jaime 54 features an on-site restaurant. The city’s famous Pilar Basilica and cathedral are a short walk away.With its central location, Hotel Don Jaime 54 allows you to visit most of Zaragoza on foot. The city’s cultural sights are just as near as the local shops, leisure facilities and business venues.After a busy day exploring the area, relax with a refreshing drink in the cafe-bar and exchange stories with other guests.Rooms are modern and simple with bright interiors and soothing, minimal colours.Hotel Don Jaime 54’s restaurant can cater for large groups and functions of up to 150 people.
- Basic hotel at a good price , no gripes , and the location is excellent in the heart of the old town just off the town hall square . Quiet room well soundproofed
- Excellently located hotel situated just off the Bascillica Square and near many great bars and restaurants. The staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming.
- Good location but noisy on a Saturday night especially if you have a room overlooking the street.
- Rooms were nice and spacious. Perfect place and really close to the centre. The famous cathedral is right around the corner.
- The staff was really friendly and helpful and the location was amazing, the perfect place from Zaragoza.
Hotel San Jorge
This simple hotel is located in the historic heart of the city, 350 feet from the San Salvador Cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, 650 feet from the impressive Pilar Basilica.Rooms at Hotel San Jorge feature simple, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV and private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel serves breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring regional cuisine and has drink and snack vending machines. El Tubo, the city’s famous tapas street, is just 350 feet away.San Jorge is well located for visiting many of the city’s important museums, churches and gardens and is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza de España Square.It is 10 minutes’ drive from Zaragoza Bus and Train Stations and 7.5 miles from Zaragoza Airport.
- The location was great because it was in the center
- Good location for me and met all my needs. Good place to explore from.
I went for a sport competition. but they told me to be there before midnight otherwise they will give it to somelse.. I was playing last turn so I did knoiw at what time I would arrive.. I arrived on time….It is certain that you invalid bookig after 00.00. I calll them for this fact… that i would arrive later than 00.00 but I was there on time ..
Please give an answer about this fact!!!!!
- The room was nice and warm, good size, staff were friendly and helpful
- i like the history of the city good food no metro but walking from the hotel was not bad to get around staff was very helpful its a city for a good 2 days its not hard to get around hotel was great good experience
Hotel YIT Ciudad De Zaragoza
Set in a business park, 1.2 miles from central Zaragoza, this hotel is conveniently located near the Expo 2008 area. The hotel offers easy access to the city centre.All air-conditioned rooms come with a TV. There is also a private bathroom with a bath tub and a shower.Guests can relax with a drink in the hotel bar. Hotel YIT Ciudad De Zaragoza also has a restaurant, which offers an extensive buffet breakfast.There is a 24-hour reception, 2 meeting rooms and free WiFi throughout.El Pilar Church is 1.9 miles away and Zaragoza Cathedral is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The staff was great, the location excellent, great value for money.
Brilliant showers. Secure parking under the hotel. Quiet and comfortable. Excellent buffet breakfast.
Booked at the last minute due to an unforeseen change of plans. You’ll need to keep your eyes open to find the garage entrance
- Nothing.. oh yes the staff were friendly & it had hot water after we asked for it
- For the price it is the best hotel we have stayed in. Lovely bathroom, plenty of hot water and towels.
- We have stayed at the hotel before and will stay there again on our return journey
El Principe is ideally located in the historic centre of Zaragoza, less than 350 feet from Plaza del Pilar. It offers a restaurant, a 24-hour reception and free WiFi in all areas.Each bright, air-conditioned room at El Principe offers a LED TV, heating and a minibar. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.El Principe is only 1,000 feet from La Seo Cathedral and the Puente de Piedra Bridge over the River Ebro. Many tapas bars, restaurants and cafés can be found in the lively Tubo district, just a 5-minute walk away.
- Very clean and in a great central location, worth the price.
- The staff are friendly and helpful with a 24h a day reception. The hotel is located very close the main plaza.
- I phoned the hotel, prior to my arrival, and they didn’t tell that there is no any parking at the sight. There is public parking near by, and there isn’t car approach to the hotel’s entrance and they didn’t tell me that too. If I knew that , I wouldn’t reserve this hotel.
- Location within walking distance to main centers . Downtown prime location . Kind staff . Comfortable beds and clean room . Calm location .
- Very pleasant and helpful staff, and the hotel is in the centre of a lot of culture and history, with the Basilica and Cathedral nearby, the excellent Tourism Office is just around the corner, and the hotel is attached to a restaurant which has an excellent lunch at a very reasonable price.
Ibis Zaragoza Centro
Ibis Zaragoza Centro is in central Zaragoza, just across the River Ebro from La Seo Cathedral and Nuestra Señora del Pilar Basilica. It has a 24-hour café and snack bar.All air-conditioned rooms at the Ibis Zaragoza Centro have a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom has a shower and a hairdryer.You can take advantage of the early breakfast, served daily from 6:30 am to 10:30 am. The hotel has a tour desk and 24-hour front desk. Wi-Fi and on-site parking are available for a fee.Zaragoza Delicias AVE Train Station is 3 miles from the Ibis. Zaragoza Airport is 12 miles away.
Arrabal is a great choice for travelers interested in old-town exploration, monuments and friendly locals.
- My husband is disabled and to be told the secured parking we had requested was full, and given a map of street parking within 3 miles, of walking was not an option. Fortunately we were able to use the disabled space outside the hotel, which was good. We were fortunate that the car that was in the space, was not registered disabled, and decided to move. We have stayed in this hotel many times, but will not repeat a further visit.
- Fantastic location overlooking the river Ebro and the ‘Pilar’ church. Rooms were a good size. Good breakfast
- The male receptionist on the afternoon of 25April gave us an exceptional welcome. The hotel was literally right by the bridge leading to the Pilar, restaurants and shops.
- This hotel is very nice . Location could not be better just few minutes from Plaza del Pilar and very near to all facilities. Staff was very polite and helpful all the times . Clean and for the price you pay is just right . Definitely we will use it again if we go back .
- The view from the room overlooking the connecting bridge to the cathedral area
Top Hotels In Santa Isabel Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Isabel Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Isabel Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!