10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Fe New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Fe New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Fe New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Fe New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Fe New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Fe New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Fe New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Fe New Mexico:
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Palomas offers accommodations in Santa Fe.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 9 miles from Las Palomas.
- The location is ideal, an easy walk to everything you want to see in the center of Santa Fe.
- The continental breakfast was delicious and unique, the rooms are comfortable and feel like your own little apartment, instead of a dorm room, and the staff was friendly and courteous! I was so pleased! We had an excellent time, and will stay here any time we come back to Santa Fe.
- Great location. Comfortable beds and rooms. Wonderful breakfast and coffee. Liked that it isn’t a chain and was an authentic Santa Fe feel
- We were upgraded it was really wonderful helped make our stay fabulous!
- Beautiful room. Excellent location and a very reasonable rate. We will be back!
One of our best sellers in Santa Fe! Featuring free Wi-Fi, this hotel is a 10-minute walk from Georgia O’Keefe Museum. All rooms come equipped with a satellite TV. A free continental breakfast is served to guests daily.Each air-conditioned room includes a private entrance and a private bathroom with a hairdryer at Guadalupe Inn Santa Fe.Meeting and banquet facilities are available at Santa Fe Guadalupe Inn. Free covered parking is available on site.Hyde Memorial Park is 9 miles from the hotel. Downtown Santa Fe is a 15-minute walk from Guadalupe Inn Santa Fe.
- Firm bed as requested, Very friendly staff/owner/manager, great location.
- Kind staff + good coffee and breakfast + perfect location for exploring Santa Fe!
- Location is ideal. Easy parking. Easy walking to Plaza or Railroad District. Staff were friendly and helpful. The heated bathroom floor in our room was a wonderful surprise. Breakfast was basic but adequate. They had almond milk! Would definitely stay here again.
- We arrived after dark and a little late. Host knew we would be late but we were greeted quickly and got straight to our room.
- the staff is super friendly and helpful. Cute place close to downtown
Inn of the Governors
One of our best sellers in Santa Fe! In downtown Santa Fe, Inn of the Governors features rooms with free Wi-Fi and southwest design. This inn features a full buffet breakfast each morning and free parking.The air-conditioned rooms at the Inn of the Governors are designed with Spanish art work and include amenities such as bathrobes and refrigerators. Cable TVs, coffee makers and ironing facilities are provided.Del Charro Restaurant serves burgers and sandwiches. The full bar features margaritas and other cocktails.A tea and sherry reception is provided daily in the late afternoon. Surrounded by landscaped grounds, the heated outdoor pool is open year-round at Governors Inn.The Georgia O’ Keeffe Museum is less than one mile from Inn of the Governors. The Inn is 4 miles from the College of Santa Fe.
- Breakfast was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful!!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. Location is excellent.
I liked everything about this hotel. It’s a short walk from the Plaza, has great free and secure parking, and a wonderful front desk staff. The room was decorated in the southwest fashion and felt cozy, clean, and comfortable.
I especially liked the incredible free breakfast. I’d rate it as one of the best free breakfasts I’ve ever had at a hotel stay. In fact, it’s way better than most breakfasts you would pay for. Buffet style with an incredible selection of everything anyone could ever want for breakfast. The breakfast alone would cost you $25 for a couple if you got it at a restaurant.
- Location, parking, internet, hamburgers in the restaurant.
- Location is fantastic. In the heart of Santa Fe. Walk to the museums and restaurants. Onsite parking was a little tight for a large vehicle. Fine for my Subaru Outback. The value for money in March was great. About 100 per night plus taxes and fees. In peak season might be more.
Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe
One of our top picks in Santa Fe – and a guest favorite.
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and free hot food and cold drinks, this hotel is in Santa Fe. All rooms feature Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. Santa Fe Plaza is a quarter mile from the hotel.Each air-conditioned room includes a work desk, a microwave and a small refrigerator at Drury Plaza Hotel Santa Fe. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also provided.Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center at Santa Fe Drury Plaza Hotel. A free hot breakfast is served daily. A 24-hour front desk is available.Loretto Chapel is just over a quarter mile from the hotel. Santa Fe Ski Area is a 35-minute drive from Drury Plaza Hotel in Santa Fe.
- The artwork, the beds, the staff and the free breakfast and dinner and drinks! Wow, awesome!!!!
- The staff was exemplary and outstanding. The managers were very present and showed their willingness to make our stay superior. The staff was exceptionally cheerful and praised the management. The restaurant served amazing food. We loved the extras we got as well such as the 3 free drinks and the wonderful breakfast. Room and the whole hotel was beautifully decorated.
- The staff was very pleasant and on top of their game. Our room was spacious, nicely decorated with a very good bed and pillow. The variety and quality of food and beverages for happy hour and breakfast exceeded our expectations.
- Bathroom was roomy soaking tub a seperate shower, bed was not too soft,quite can not hear other guest.
- Wonderful staff and location. Free breakfast was amazing.
La Fonda on the Plaza
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.The centrally located La Fonda on the Plaza, with Santa Fe mountain views, features an outdoor pool, rooftop hot tub and spa. Guest rooms offer flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Rooms provide desks, safety deposit boxes and ironing facilities. They also have bathrobes and hairdryers.A gym, business center and meeting rooms are available to guests at La Fonda. The hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar.La Fonda is less than a half mile from St. Francis Cathedral Basilica, Palace of the Governors Museum and New Mexico Museum of Art. It is also within walking distance of New Mexico State Monuments.
- Nice sized rooms, comfortable bed, walk-in shower. Hotel lobby had multiple comfy ditting areas.
- Beautiful historic hotel on the square. Lovely rooms, attentive staff.
- Outstanding level of customer service by entire staff. Historical feel of property.
- The preservation of the interior, the furniture, the fireplace, etc. make this such a unique Santa Fe experience. So glad we didn’t choose a generic chain or even some of the modern, minimalist hotels.
- great restaurant, architecture and tour, artwork amazing, excellent location, surprisingly quit at night, good bed
Hyatt Place Santa Fe
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hyatt Place Santa Fe is located in Santa Fe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Room was clean, quiet, nicely appointed just like all in this hotel chain.
- Front desk staff was courteous & competent. Housekeeping was excellent.
- Best breakfast ever at a hotel. Very clean, large rooms.
- Comfortable, tasty and more varied breakfast served from nicer melamine plates.
- This was a nice place. It was close enough to old town to be both convenient, yet removed from chaos.
Garrett’s Desert Inn
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.On the Old Santa Fe Trail in the Historic District of Santa Fe, New Mexico, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, an on-site restaurant, and free in-room Wi-Fi.The rooms at Garrett’s Desert Inn include cable TV and air conditioning. A work desk is also provided.A gym is part of the facilities at this Santa Fe hotel. Laundry facilities are available.The Georgia O’Keeffe Museum is a 10 minute walk from Garrett’s Desert Inn. The Santa Fe Opera House is 10 minutes from the hotel by car.
- Comfortable beds. Large TV. Very nice staff. Wonderful breakfasts included!!! Large selection of excellent hot food and very comfortable dining area (large). Can’t say enough good about the breakfast buffet!
- Location is hard to beat for this price in Santa Fe. I’ve stayed here before and enjoyed my visit. Not so much this time…
- The location is outstanding . . . Only 2 blocks from the center of everything. This is not a fancy place, but it is clean, safe (I was here alone and always felt safe), has a perfect location, nice restaurant on site, and friendly helpful staff. I would definitely stay here again bcz the price is really excellent given the hotel’s location. I walked everywhere.
- Convenient location, value, staff was excellent and parking was awesome.
- No complimentary breakfast and the resturant prices were out of this world. I understand Santa Fe is a trendy tourist spot, but is that a reason to gouge one for food prices?
Santa Fe Sage Inn
One of our best sellers in Santa Fe! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Santa Fe Sage Inn is located in Santa Fe. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Santa Fe Municipal Airport, 9 miles from Santa Fe Sage Inn.
- The location next to the whole foods and farmers market, and close drive to the plaza was fantastic! Loved that there was a lively bar and restaurant on campus, the food wasn’t great but it was an option.
- Brilliant hotel/ inn. Has a cowboy ranch style. Food is good in the restaurant. Rooms are clean and spacious. Local area is lovely too. Could not recommend this hotel enough and a stay in Santa Fe!
- Lovely clean rooms. The lobby, breakfast area, and the bar are gorgeous and comfortable! Staff are over the top sweet and efficient 🙂
- Room clean and well serviced Shuttle always available and close to other facilities Friendly staff reasonable prices
- I love staying at the Santa Fe Sage Inn. It’s close enough to walk to a lot of great places in Santa Fe. I stay here every time I visit Santa Fe!
Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
One of our top picks in Santa Fe – and a guest favorite.
Offering 3 restaurants on site, this hotel is in Santa Fe. All rooms feature a kiva fireplace and free Wi-Fi. Santa Fe Plaza is 600 feet from the property.Each room includes a work desk, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and an iPod docking station at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi Santa Fe. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available.Southwestern cuisine is served daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Anasazi Restaurant and Bar. The Patio serves appetizers and cocktails seasonally. The Wine Cellar can accommodate private parties upon request.A 24-hour front desk is available at Santa Fe Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi. A shared lounge and TV area and a library are also featured.Cathedral Park is a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Santa Fe Municipal Airport is a 20-minute drive from Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi.
- Mainly the staff. Everyone was so friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were good.
- The staff was excellent. Any question or request was taken care of efficiently and with concern for the guest. The accommodations were excellent and the location was close to all activities in and around the plaza.
- Exceptional service and attention to detail. They started a fire for us while sitting in their hearth room. Beautiful boutique hotel!
- Outstanding service, friendliness, kindness of staff, food, location—just everything. The entire stay completely exceeded my expectations!
- Absolutely beautiful decor throughout the hotel and in the room. Wonderful breakfast. Great Margaritas. Loved having the gas fireplace in our room.
Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe
One of our top picks in Santa Fe.Located a 15 minute drive from Santa Fe County Municipal Airport, this hotel features an indoor heated pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all of the spacious rooms.A flat-screen satellite TV with expanded movie channels is offered in every room at Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe. All rooms include a work desk and tea and coffee-making facilities. Select suites feature balconies with views.A 24-hour front desk is available at Santa Fe Best Western Plus Inn. Guests have access to the on-site fitness center featuring a treadmill, a stationary bike and an elliptical machine. A laundromat is also available.Downtown Santa Fe Plaza and attractions such as the Loretto Chapel, Dwight Hackett Projects and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum are a 15 minute drive from this hotel.
- Breakfast was excellent! A great variety and well executed!
- Good bed, good towels, plenty of breakfast choices.
- I was moving from Phoenix to Denver in a truck with all my stuff when the key in the lock I was using broke off in the lock and I could not get my suitcase back into the truck. I asked at the desk if the had a way to cut the lock off. Otis came to the rescue with a smile on his face and remidied the problem in no time and I was on my way. Thank you Otis.
- Included breakfast was OK, but it did have a large variety from scrambled eggs to muffins, toast, make your own waffles, cereal, yogurt and lots of drink choices from juices, tea, coffee. The room was a little small, but clean. Bed was unfortunately hard and uncomfortable. However, it was great that we could have our dogs. Price of room was reasonable for being able to have pets and included breakfast.
- Nice King suite. Clean. Walk in shower. Helpful friendly staff.
Top Hotels In Santa Fe New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Fe New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Fe New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Fe New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!