10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Fe De Los Boliches Andalucía:
Hotel Las Rampas
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This charming Andalusian-style hotel is in the resort of Fuengirola, 500 feet from the beach on the Costa del Sol. It features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi zone.The spacious rooms at Las Rampas come with air conditioning and satellite TV. They also include a private bathroom, and safes are available to rent.Las Rampas features a 24-hour front desk. It also has a tour desk where guests can arrange excursions and car rental.The central bus station in Fuengirola is a 2-minute walk from the hotel, and the nearest train station is 950 feet away. Malaga Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
The central location which was so convenient for trains, buses, beaches, shops and restaurants.
Our double room was large, spotlessly clean and quiet. The Spanish style of the hotel was delightful, with plants, seating and decorative touches everywhere. The pool area was a sun-trap with plenty of sunbeds and the buffet style breakfast and dinner offered an extensive choice to suit all tastes. This was our first visit and we will definitely return as the hotel offered excellent value for money and the staff were a credit to it.
- Great hotelgreat value and great location beside everything
- staff are lovely the place is right across from train staion shoping all round clean rooms good breafast have stayed here a few times with no prob and feel safe there tina
- It was a lovely old world Spanish Hote. It was spotlessly clean and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Extremely clean and in an excellent location, amazing value for money!
- The central location which was so convenient for trains, buses, beaches, shops and restaurants.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Situated in the centre of Fuengirola on the Costa del Sol, Hotel Agur is just 500 feet from the sea. It offers rooms with air conditioning and a 24-hour reception.Hotel Agur offers practical rooms with TVs. They have private bathrooms, and some have a hot tub.Staff can arrange excursions to Gibraltar, Ronda, Granada and Seville. There is also a games room.The bus and train stations are both just 350 feet from the hotel. Málaga Airport is about 20 minutes away by train. Marbella is about 9.3 miles away, while the Tivoli World Theme Park is about 6.2 miles away.
- It was Clean and in a central location for where we wanted to be, for 1 night.
- The staff were very nice easy to get to from public transport or taxi very clean not cramped all round excellent.
- for the price the hotel was what we expected,and we really enjoyed our stay
- Clean, comfortable room and bathroom. Location close to everything including busses, trains, the the sea front, restaurants and bars. Blanket and heater provided. A must for winter nights on the Costa del Sol
- Very easy access to the centre where there is lots of shops and beach and bars very close by
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This design hotel is on Fuengirola’s seafront promenade, overlooking Los Boliches Beach. Ilunion Fuengirola offers free Wi-Fi, and a seasonal outdoor pool with panoramic Mediterranean views.The Ilunion Fuengirola Hotel is just 1,000 feet from Los Boliches Train Station. From here you can take a direct train to Málaga Airport, 12.4 miles away.All air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and a minibar with free water on arrival. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer and amenities. Most rooms have a balcony.Ilunion Fuengirola has a restaurant and a varied buffet breakfast is served daily. There is also a poolside café-bar with sea views.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and on-site parking is available for an extra charge. Fuengirola centre is a 10-minute walk away. Mijas, Torrequebrada and Los Naranjos golf courses are within 3.7 miles of the hotel.This hotel is officially adapted for guests with reduced mobility.
- Central location on beach front . Sea view room lovely with small balcony very nice
- Secure parking nearby restaurant has a great view of the beach
The location is excellent, just across the road from the beach with good cafes and restaurants nearby and only a short walk to Los Boliches railway station so very convenient for Malaga central station or the airport.
We booked a superior room as we were only staying for one night, and it was really lovely to sit out on the balcony last thing at night and then wake up to the sound/view of the sea.
- Booked on the day of arrival, excellent smooth check in to a comfortable clean spacious room with excellent sea view. Room serviced every day but you were not troubled by the maid trying to gain access to the room every 5 mins past 8.30am !!
- The beds were very comfy and everything was very clean
Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances is situated just 150 feet from Fuengirola Beach, and 1,000 feet from Fuengirola Bus and Train Station. The rooftop pool offers panoramic views of the Costa del Sol.Rooms at the this property have a balcony and some come with sea views. The air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free high speed WiFi, and 24-hour reception is available; while a safe is provided at an extra cost.The hotel restaurant has an international buffet restaurant and 2 bars, including one with live entertainment. There is also a nightclub in the basement, and the lively bars of Fuengirola Marina are just 350 feet away.Hotel El Puerto by Pierre Vacances is just 15.5 miles from Malaga Airport and 18.6 miles from Malaga city centre. Car hire can be arranged at reception, and regular train and bus services stop nearby.
- Great promenade for walking great beaches and lots of restaurants etc
- Amazing hotel, amazing staff, just overall a great stay. Thanks. We will def. be back!
- Convenient hotel location close to train station .
- Location was just right. Easy access to town. Ample restaurants and shop nearby
- I liked the location. There was nice staff in the reception. I liked the style of the lounge in the reception.
Ilunion Hacienda del Sol
Set on a quiet hillside, between the towns of Mijas an Fuengirola, the Ilunion Hacienda del Sol offers outdoor pools, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The bright and spacious rooms at Ilunion Hacienda del Sol are decorated in neutral tones, and feature wooden floors, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and a minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Family rooms feature a separate seating area with a sofa bed. There are also rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.The restaurant serves a healthy buffet breakfast, while typical local dishes are offered for lunch and dinner. Drinks and snacks are available at the cafeteria and the pool bar.The Ilunion Hacienda del Sol provides easy access to the AP-7 motorway, and Fuengirola beaches are only 4.3 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Fridge in bedroom. Food, plenty of choice but very basic 5 out of 10.
- Great location for an overnight stop being 15 mins from the airport and near Da Bruno’s restaurant- great views over the mountains and the sea
- Staff very welcoming. Room clean. Great value for money. Lots of free parking available.
- The location, breakfast and dinner very good. Friendly staff
- Excellent value for money. good location, friendly staff and great weather !
One of our top picks in Fuengirola.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Las Pirámides Hotel is located right in front of the sea and in the centre of Costa del Sol. It is close to various golf courses and only a short distance from some of the most interesting cities of Andalucia.The Hotel Pirámides Fuengirola is located right on the Mediterranean seashore. The town centre is just 1,650 feet away along the beachfront promenade.Each of the hotel’s air-conditioned rooms has a balcony with spectacular sea views. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas (access in rooms is subject to a surcharge).There are several restaurants and bars at the hotel, including a buffet restauran and a poolside bar. There is also a coffee shop and bar with a terrace.
Room was recently refurbished and was very clean and comfortable.
Virginia at the front desk was very helpful
- Staff very nice.Beds very comfortable.Location excellent.Good value for money.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly, the room was clean and nice, and we enjoyed the heated pool on a rainy day!
- It is so near all the shops and restaurants. Loved the foyer for people watching. Loved the pools. The staff were so helpful and friendly.
- Room was nice, with a balcony and sea view. Location was good. Easy to get around. Taxi from Fuengirola metro station was less than €7.
- Room was recently refurbished and was very clean and comfortable.
Benalmadena Palace Spa
One of our best sellers in Benalmádena! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located just 800 feet from Benalmadena Beach, this hotel offers accommodation with views of the outdoor pool, mountains or sea. Free facilities include a well-equipped spa, heated indoor pool and gym.The spacious apartments and studios at Hotel Benalmadena Palace have free Wi-Fi and a lounge area with a sofa, which leads out onto a furnished terrace. They come with a kitchenette and dining area. There is a satellite TV, air conditioning and heating, and a private bathroom.Benalmadena Palace offers an entertainment programme for adults and there is a children’s mini club. The hotel also has a cinema, games room and internet area.The hotel has a barbecue area, restaurant and snack bar. Guests can also enjoy drinks in the pub with live music and a happy hour every night.Málaga International Airport is 12.4 miles from the hotel. The Torrequebrada Golf Course is next to Palace Hotel Benalmadena.The hotel offers a minibus service to the beach and La Paloma Park.
- All good – nice pool area and pool bar/restaurant. Room very nice and nice view. Close to beach.
- The food was really good although limited selection.
- Everything especially the piano playing in the evening dining area.
- Very good for families with small children. Great activities for kids.
- Apartment was very comfortable. Kitchen was well equipped so we had breakfast and sometimes snacks for dinner there. Bed was good.
Hotel Best Siroco
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel Best Siroco is situated just 800 feet from Torre Bermeja Beach. Set in gardens, this hotel has 2 seasonal outdoor swimming pools and rooms with balconies.Hotel Best Siroco has brightly decorated rooms with wooden floors and furnishings. Each room has a TV and air conditioning. Free WiFi is available.Buffet meals and Spanish dishes are prepared and served in Best Siroco’s restaurant with its show kitchen. Guests can enjoy a drink in the terrace bar, where there is free WiFi access. Gluten-free food is available.Facilities include a gym, and a Turkish bath and sauna are available at an extra cost.Hotel Best Siroco is just 10 minutes’ walk from Torre Bermeja Marina and Torrequebrada Golf Course is approximately 1.9 miles away.
- Great food quality. Lovely rooms. Great pool area. Had a lovely break. Suitable for all age groups. Very near the sea front and Marina. Plenty to do within walking distance
- Great location within walking distance to all the sites. Food excellent. Rooms clean and comfortable.
- Fantastic sea view from balcony. Drinks reasonably priced. Hotel staff friendly. Only stayed B&B, breakfast good choice but same every day, no variation.
- Pleasing welcome with local information from Gloria at check-in at reception. Found restaurant open at 5.45am for coffee/tea and snacks for early risers – followed by full breakfast starting at 8am. Great location close to restaurants/bars and seafront. Easy to get to Benalmadena from Malaga airport by train 20 mins.
- Fresh omelet every morn😋and up graded to front seaview well worth the 10 euro per night
Eurostars Mijas Golf & SPA
One of our top picks in Mijas.Offering fantastic views and surrounded by golf courses, this modern complex is located in Mijas, on the beautiful Costa del Sol. It features a spa, a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.Eurostar Mijas offers 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, all of them with modern and stylish décor, a private terrace and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also include a well-equipped kitchen, a comfortable seating area and 1 or 2 bathrooms. Kitchenware can be rented on site.The spa features a sensations shower and a sauna. The complex also has a large garden area, a terrace with sun loungers and a snack bar.Eurostars Mijas is less than 15 minutes’ drive from the beach and the town of Fuengirola.
2 bed apartment reasonably spacious.
Pleasant outdoor swimming pool for infants
- Friendly helpful staff , zero problems , comfortable and clean
- It was amazing great staff! Perfect surprise birthday they did a great job my partner just asked online through booking.com and they did it all!! Love love loved it
- Very quite location – but unless you are there to play golf don’t go as there is nothing else to do in walking distance. Breakfast good and evening meal deal good for €15 . Good view from mountain view rooms. Outdoor pool was closed (mid April) as they said it was ‘out of season’ still.
- High level on most parameters – the 3 meals dinner was extrodinary good.
- Nice views.
Hotel Monarque Cendrillón
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Monarque Cendrillón has an outdoor pool and offers rooms with terraces and free private parking. It is in a residential area of Fuengirola, 650 feet from Las Gaviotas Beach.Most rooms at the Monarque Cendrillón hotel come with sea views. All have air conditioning, satellite TV, a safe and a hairdryer.On site at the Cendrillón, there are gardens and tennis courts, as well as a regular entertainment programme. WiFi is free in public areas. Guests can enjoy buffet meals at the nearby Fuengirola Park Hotel.Málaga Airport is only 9.3 miles from the Monarque Cendrillón. Water sports, golf and horse-riding are all possible in the local area.
- Convenient, within walking distance to everything.
- I checked in very late at night and the staff were very accommodating even going as far as offering me a meal before bed. I was on a half board basis and the food was good with a very big selection of different options. Bar staff very good and polite. Rooms spotlessly clean. Pool very safe for families as it is cordoned off and a lifeguard is on duty all day. Cannot think of anything bad to say about this hotel.
- Beds comfortable. Food and bar were available in the next door hotel…..bit of a scrum……so many people
Friendly staff, reception and housekeeping
Easy to rent a car from reception
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, as during arrival we missed one of our luggage in the Malaga airport; the staff helped us to re-route them to our next stay. The room was on the side of the pretty hard-traffic street, and the room did have bad insulation for the noise, so our night was not that peaceful; also the air-condition in the room did not work at all. The breakfast was ok. Hotel was situated close to the beach, which was a plus.
Top Hotels In Santa Fe De Los Boliches Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Fe de los Boliches Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!