10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Faz Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Faz Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Faz Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Faz Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Faz Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Faz Valencia Community:
Hotel Torre San Juan
Hotel Torre Sant Joan is a restored country house with an outdoor pool, tennis courts and gardens. This small hotel offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The Torre features a fitness centre and massage service. Guests can relax in front of the fireplace in the spacious lounge.The beaches of Costa Blanca are 1.2 miles away, including nearby San Juan Beach.Alicante city centre is within a 15-minute drive, while Alicante Airport is around 20 minutes from Torre Sant Joan. The hotel’s multilingual staff can provide information about the region and organise car rental. The property can be reached from Alicante via bus line 23.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Hotel Almirante is the only hotel with direct access to Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has a large outdoor pool. All rooms have free high-speed Wi-Fi and a private balcony, many with sea views.San Juan is the Costa Blanca’s longest beach, and is 3.5 miles long. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from the center of Alicante, and 20 minutes from the airport. There is free on-site parking, and a tram to Alicante stops 350 feet away.Each modern, air-conditioned room at the Almirante has a flat-screen satellite TV and a safe. The rooms also include a private bathroom with amenities. Pets are allowed in the hotel.The Almirante’s Pocardy restaurant serves a buffet breakfast and specializes in Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner, including rice dishes and fish. You can enjoy a meal on the outdoor terrace, with music in the evenings. There is also a bar.
- The location was excellent, the staff were helpful and the pina coladas were great!
- Good size rooms, nice balconies and view. Breakfast was good for the price and the pool areas was nice and spacious.
- Pool, staff friendly, rooms clean, right on the beach, peaceful
- the location, although not near much of anything, is excellent for just chilling out — and our dog loved it! Breakfast was a real bargain, and the car park, hotel entry and lift were all very convenient.
We stayed in the King Suite with Spa Bath which was extremely spacious, light & airy. Huge balcony. Complimentary water, fruit & tea & coffee making facilities were a bonus. Didn’t go to the swimming pool but it looked lovely, also seating areas outside for the warm summer days! 2 mins walk to the beach.
Nice breakfast with a large choice.
Hotel Alicante Golf
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Alicante Golf is set in beautiful gardens, with an 18-hole golf course designed by Seve Ballesteros. It features a relax area, and an outdoor pool.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Alicante Golf feature bright décor and a terrace. Each one has a TV, minibar and safe.The Alicante Golf has padel courts and a children’s play area with special activities and menus. Guests have free access to the indoor pool and sauna. Massage service is available at the hotel for an extra cost. Free WiFi is offered in public areas.The hotel is 2,650 feet from Playa de San Juan Beach and offers free transfer to this beach in July and August. With exclusive sunbeds and catering.Hotel Alicante Golf is close to a large shopping area. Alicante city centre is 4.3 miles away and Alicante Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.There is an elegant bar where guests can relax with a drink. The Augusta Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with views of the golf course.
- Location, facilities, views to the golf course, easy parking, good internet, close to public transportation to beach and center of town
- Excellent location, especially for lthosenwhomplay golf or love the beach. Also very close two two tram lines which can take you to the centre of town in no time. Very good breakfast.
- Breakfast on Sunday was ok, on Monday less variety
- On the 1st day of breakfast the eggs were cold and soggy. Suggest that the cooked food be on hot plates. About 13 lights in the indoor pool area were not replaced therefore making it quite dark. Also the shower area after visiting the sauna or steam rooms were dark. Could do with some lighting. Could also have a clock on the wall in the indoor swimming pool area. Quite disappointed there were no facilities for making coffee/tea in your room. Had to ask at the bar everyday for hot water and noticed there were coffee/tea stains around the rim of the cups and at the bottom too. Notice during breakast some cutlery were chipped and even a cracked glass.
- Very good breakfast and a nice view over the golf course.
Hotel Villa San Juan
Hotel Villa San Juan is located 5 minutes’ drive from San Juan Beach and 4.3 miles from Alicante. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s café serves a continental breakfast every morning. The hotel is close to various restaurants and cafés. On-site parking is available for an extra cost, and there is plenty of parking space in the surrounding streets.Terra Mítica and Alicante Airport are a 20-minute drive from Hotel Villa de San Juan.
- I have liked the people at the reception, the room and the cafeteria in the morning.
Need to have more varieties at breakfast.
Would be nice to have a kettle for coffe & tea in the room.
Overall lovely acomadation with llovey staff.
- Spacious and clean room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Pleasant stay and good value for money.
- Surprised breakfast not included in price of the room.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Everything was fine and cosy. Reasonable price.
Hotel Santa Faz
Located on the outskirts of Alicante, the Hotel Santa Faz is set beside a quaint monastery of the same name, and is just 10 minutes’ car drive from the closest beaches.You can easily reach Alicante’s charming city centre in only 10 minutes’ drive from this modern hotel. Enjoy the culture or soak up some sun on the numerous sandy beaches of the region, before returning to enjoy a typically Mediterranean dinner in the hotel’s restaurant or a drink at the bar.Keep up-to-date with all the latest goings-on using the free Wi-Fi service.Drive over for a relaxing round of golf, with a course just 1.9 miles away, or go hiking in the surrounding landscape.Well-priced and practical – parking is free and easy to find – the Hotel Santa Faz offers a convenient option for travellers.
- Significant improvement from my first time in the hotel. Extremely clean and excellent layout with high quality wifi
- The only hotel in Saint Joan within budget so for that alone it has to get a thumbs up! Parking is a problem – on street only and on a roundabout, so not ideal. Lovely staff and extremely helpful, but non-English speaking – we got by though with a lot of smiles! Room was fine – good size, comfortable and very clean. Had a balcony which is nice for a smoker – view was of the pigeon loft on the opposite side of the street!! Limited choice of eateries in the area, and they don’t open until 21:00 so ended up eating at the hotel (it’s restaurant opened 15 minutes earlier). Certainly not haute cuisine, but very nicely cooked and perfectly adequate.
- Friendly night manager could not speak English though
- Handy for the town centre. Comfortable, good price
- The balcony view to the front. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Port Alicante Playa de San Juan
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Port Alicante Playa de San Juan is located 1,950 feet away from San Juan Beach in Alicante and 10 minutes’ drive from the city centre. It has an outdoor pool, gym and sauna.All air-conditioned rooms at the Holiday Inn Playa San Juan come with a private bathroom complete with hairdryer. There is also satellite TV, a work desk and a safety deposit box in each room.The hotel offers free outdoor parking and free Wi-Fi connection in public areas. There is also a garden with a children’s play area, as well as a children’s swimming pool. You can also find 2 paddle tennis courts at the Holiday Inn Alicante Playa de San Juan.The hotel’s restaurant, Restaurante Tamayo, serves à la carte Mediterranean cuisine, specially in paella and other rice-based dishes. There is also a snack bar, as well as a poolside bar which is open in the summer months.The hotel is situated 1,300 feet from a bus and tram stop. Alicante Golf Course is 1,950 feet from the hotel, and there are many shops, bars and restaurants nearby.Breakfast costs 10€ per person per night
- Just came back from this place yesterday, spent the weekend there. We have read a lot of bad reviews before so we were unsure what to expect. However we knew it was only the weekend hence we decided to go with the booking. We were shocked! Positively shocked!! The place was spotless, the room was spacious and very comfortable. The bed was big and comfy too. We had a breakfasts for whole stay, it was great, as well. The hotel is so close to the bus station, the shops, beach (beautiful beach), but at the same time it is so quiet that you can sleep with no disruption. I would highly recommend the place- especially for a short stay.
- The pool area was perfect. The location was also really good. A bit more quiet comparing with a centre of Alicante. The beach was close. What else do u need😉
- Staff was helpful, polite and flexible. Rooms were tidy and new.
- We had a renovated room, so this was nice and clean. The food at the restaurant is nice and the public transport is nearby
A nice break with grandchildren. However menu didn’t really suit them, and wasn’t offered child menu until last day. No where else open
It was cold in evenings so didn’t want to go far.
Hotel Castilla Alicante
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Castilla Alicante is just 150 feet from Alicante’s San Juan Beach, and has an outdoor pool. Its air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and private terraces.The Castilla restaurant serves home-made food, and there is a café with a summer terrace. There are various restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity.The Castilla Alicante is 1,000 feet from ARENA Sports Club, where guests can enjoy the spa facilities at an extra cost. It is also just 1,000 feet from Alicante Golf Club, which offers discounts to hotel guests.The hotel is 250 feet from the tram stop to Alicante, which is 5 miles away. You can hire a car at the hotel’s tour desk, and there are good connections to Benidorm from Alicante.
- I guess it might be described as decent for a certain type of traveler. Cheap.
Excellent location hotel very neat and clean
Only downside was the continental breakfast was very limited and not good we ate in evening in hotel and was fab
- We had a room with terrace and view. Room was nice and spacious, bed super comfy, staff friendly and helpful. Location was also good, close to the beach, supermarket and bus stop with buses to Alicante city centre.
- reception staff were excellent, room was a great size (double bed) with balcony, the room was cleaned everyday with fresh towels. breakfast was fair and could do with hot option. location was brilliant near the beach and restaurants. bus stop outside the hotel is great for going into city center.
- Chamber Maids were excellent. A good continental breakfast. The hotel location, one block from the beach would be superb in the summer!!!
Hotel Mio Cid
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Mio Cid is a Medieval-themed hotel in Cabo de Huertas, Alicante. Set around the outdoor pool, rooms offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and private terraces with sea or garden views.The hotel’s Tizona restaurant is featured in the Michelin Guide and serves a range of local and Mediterranean dishes. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request. There is also a bar-café, open every day from breakfast time until midnight. You can find a bakery, shop and tapas bars opposite the property.The beaches of La Almadraba are 650 feet from Mio Cid, while La Albufereta Beach is 1,300 feet away. San Juan Beach and central Alicante are within a 10-minute bus ride, and regular bus services stop near the hotel.
- A nice hotel 50 meters from bus 22 stations. The stuff was friendly. Cleanliness was reasonable. Good compromise between price, quality, location.
- Large clean room and reasonable breakfast. Good value for money.
- It had character, the outdoor seating area was nice, peaceful and sheltered with lots of plants. Pool area was a good sun trap.
- It was quiet with very helpful and friendly staff. Everything was clean with a nice bathroom. We were traveling and only there one night. Also there is a good market very close by.
- Nice and clean, friendly staff. The shower was good.
Set in gardens, Daniya Alicante hotel features an outdoor pool, gym, sauna and free parking. It is situated 2.5 miles from the centre of Alicante and a 5- minute drive from the beaches of San Juan.All air-conditioned rooms at the Daniya Alicante have a safe and a minibar. With wooden floors, they are decorated in warm, brown tones, and the private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The Daniya restaurant serves a mix of local and international cuisine, and is specialized in rice dishes. There is also a café-bar and a summer terrace. In July and August the property offers children entertainment.The hotel has a tour desk and you can hire a bicycle.
- large light bedrooms, decent size bathroom, secure parking for a large car
The value for money, the garden and pool area and the size of the bedroom.
WiFi was excellent in all areas of the hotel.
The first that that we arrived we were so hungry that we had lunch at the hotel. It was amazing the buffet, it was circa 15 EUR without drinks. It worth it, all homemade food, fresh, amazing dishes – appetizers, main course and desserts. Worth trying it
Location is great, since you can take the bus 23 that is 30 mt from hotel and if not, if you plan to come late in the night, the taxi was 7.50 EUR from the city centre ( taxis in front of the Mercado de Abastos – Market )
Very clean, nice atmosphere and helpful staff
- I’ve stayed here several times before and it’s in a good location for my visit, the hotel is clean, friendly & good value for money.
Very nice massage service, and staff very friendly.
Muy buen servicio de masajes, y el personal es muy profesional y gradable.
Hotel Albahia Alicante
One of our top picks in Alicante.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Albahia Alicante is located 8 minutes’ walk from Alicante’s La Albufereta Beach, and within 1.2 miles from the old town. It features a swimming pool, 9 tennis courts, a free gym and free WiFi.Hotel Albahia Alicante is located 1,000 feet from the tram to Alicante city centre, Postiguet Beach, Benidorm and Terra Mítica Theme Park. There are also 2 bus routes into the centre.The Montemar Athletic Club, the Plaza Mar 2 Shopping Centre and the Santa Barbara Castle are all under 5 minutes’ drive from Hotel Albahia Alicante.Spread over 3 floors, most rooms at the Albahía come with a private terrace. All have air conditioning and heating, a safe and satellite TV.The restaurant serves à la carte Spanish meals and offers sea views. Tapas and pinchos are available at the bar.The Albahía’s outdoor swimming pool opens in summer.
- We arrived a bit earlier than expected and although we had to wait for our room for half an hour we were upgraded to a superior room with a sea view. Fab!
- Perfect setting for a relaxing weekend. Pool was lovely
Everything…very clean, fantastic helpful staff.
We realised when departing from Alicante airport our phone had been left behind on charge at the hotel, two phone calls to the hotel and they arrange a quick delivery of the phone by taxi to us, so helpful.
My fourth visit to this hotel and I will return soon I hope
Hotel room was large but characterless.
Reception desk was very friendly and helpful.
- The rooms were lovely, modern and clean. The decor of the lobby area with large windows looking onto onto the sea and beautiful palm trees.
Top Hotels In Santa Faz Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Faz Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Faz Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!