10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Euralia Des Riu Ibiza:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 350 feet from Es Canar Beach, Hotel Caribe offers 2 outdoor pools, a free gym, sun terrace with free loungers and a multi-purpose sports court. Santa Eulalia is 2.5 miles away.Hotel Caribe Es Canar can be found just 800 feet from Es Canar’s famous Hippy Market. Regular boats connect Es Canar with Santa Eulalia, Ibiza Town and Formentera.The air-conditioned rooms at the Caribe feature a private bathroom and satellite TV with international channels and a terrace. Free WiFi is available in common areas while in the rooms it is available for an extra cost.The Caribe Hotel Es Canar’s restaurant serves varied hot and cold buffet meals, with drinks included in the meal price. There is also an entertainment programme involving activities and shows.Ibiza Town and its famous nightclubs, such as Pacha, are 12.4 miles away, while Ibiza Airport is within a 30-minute drive. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Maybe the discount price and the location. Although you can pretty much figure out why it’s cheap..
- Fantastic location and friendly staff. Very baby friendly when travelling with a 4 month old baby.
Food was excellent and all drinks for evening meal were included in the half board price?
On our last day we were able to keep our room until 4pm?
- Efficiency of service, nothing to much trouble for staff.
- A friendly and relaxed place, staff helpful, food and drink fine, always good choice in the buffet, not 5*, but tasty and generally kept hot. We liked the bar area where you could look out over the pool, or go down steps and sit by the pool. Sun beds always available (in early October); they were not too comfortable, but many guests bought lilos, then left them behind on departure, so we picked 2 up and left them behind when we left.
One of our best sellers in Es Cana! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set in Es Canar, Fun Vistamar is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi throughout.Rooms come with a private bathroom, ceiling fan and flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a private balcony or terrace and sea views. There is also an attic apartment with a kitchen.There is a restaurant serving Mediterranean food, as well as a snack bar and a bar with terrace. Packed lunches can be provided, and numerous bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding area.The famous Es Canar hippy market is held every Wednesday in summer.Fun Vistamar offers a laundry service, luggage storage, and a bathroom with a shower for guests who have already checked out.Beautiful unspoiled beaches, such as Cala Nova or Cala Marina can easily be reached on foot. Ibiza city centre is only 12.4 miles away.Fun Vistamar has been recently refurbished, in April 2016.
- Location, roof top chill area was great, ambience in the room is good
The position is great with a great view
The roof terrace was nice and chilled as no one was up there and it got the sun all day.
The flashing light shower head was quite cool and there was plenty of hot water.
- The room wasn’t clean, very small, service and utility poor and cheap.
- Close to the sea. Had good restaurants and bars nearby.
- I loved the balcony overlooking the bay – it was the best part of the room though the bed was very comfortable too.
Can Pere Hotel Rural
Can Pere is a 19th-century property set up on a hill in Ibiza, surrounded by pine woods and valleys. It offers free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool with beautiful views.The attractive wood and stone buildings of the Can Pere are just one kilometre from the Ibiza Golf Club, the only golf course on the island. Ibiza Airport is within 9.3 miles and there is free private parking.The facilities on site include a library and a business centre. The restaurant serves à la carte Mediterranean meals. A wide range of wines are available, including local wine made on site. Food can also be enjoyed on the terrace, which has views of the valley.Rooms at Can Pere each come with an en suite bathroom, a bathrobe and slippers. They include air conditioning, and satellite TV. There is also a minibar, at a surcharge.
- Loved the whole thing, staff were lovely, the place was beautiful, extremely relaxing. Thanks for such a wonderful experience. We couldn’t have needed it more!
- Lovely secluded location away but not a million miles from the action – just what you need in Ibiza. Lovely staff too.
Our junior suite was the perfect size with a 4 month old and all our luggage! Gave us space to move around and the sofas were fab for the little one.
Staff were great, not too many so you felt you had space. Chef is very talented and kind.
The setting is amazing. We can’t wait to go back and see the new spa once it’s opened 🙂
- Location is Great, on top of a Hill, with beautiful view.
- Very nice property. It was quiet and style is great. The near by restaurant Can Domo is outstanding!
azuLine Hotel Mediterráneo
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Set 1,150 feet from the beach in Santa Eulàlia des Ríu, Hotel Mediterráneo features an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies. It is 5 minutes’ walk from the town’s cafés, bars and restaurants.Each simply decorated room at Hotel Mediterráneo has bright décor. There is a private bathroom and some rooms overlook the pool. A safety deposit box is available at an extra cost.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Mediterráneo’s dining room.Es Canar is just 3.1 miles away and Ibiza Town and the island’s airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car. The bus station is 150 feet away.
- Good value for money, at least in off-season. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Good bed and hot shower working all the time. Lot of nice restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff were lovely, rooms were clean, location was central.
Staff were friendly and very helpful, and the rooms were kept very clean.
There was a good varied breakfast, and reasonably priced.
- Great staff excellent location good value for money
- Comfy clean rooms, tv and balcony overlooking the pool, tv, 24 reception, breakfast & WiFi options.
Iberostar Santa Eulalia – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Situated in Santa Eulália del Río, Iberostar Santa Eulalia is just 50 feet from S’Argamassa Beach. This hotel is for adults only (aged 16+) and offers an outdoor pool and a terrace with sun loungers.The bright, modern rooms feature air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have a private balcony or terrace and most have views of the sea, outdoor pool or gardens.The buffet restaurant offers a range of Mediterranean cuisine and thematic dinners. Es Vedra terrace bar offers daily shows, music and entertainment in the evening. Guests can also enjoy a pool snack-bar.The centre of Santa Eulália del Río is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Es Canar is 0.6 miles away and Ibiza Old Town is 9.3 miles away.
- Very clean hotel … staff were professional and friendly..food was nice lots of choice
- Staff super friendly, nice sunbeds at the beach, at walking distance from the hippy market, nice walk at the border of the sea, we would definitely stay here again. Anywhere in Ibiza you have to rent a car to go to the nice beach bars and nice areas of the island unless you wanna stay in your hotel all the time and See nothing Or pay an expensive taxi. Location was great
- The staff of the hotel was excellent, always very friendly and service-oriented.
- Beautiful and clean, the staff are very attentive. Location is remote but has a good costal walk to nearby Es Canar or Santa Eulalia.
- food, staff, service – everything ammmazing! super happy that i picked that hotel but bare in mind if you people do want to be close to city it is a bit far but i wanted peace on my own so perfect for me!
azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Set in a peaceful area of Es Canar, azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza is just a few feet from Cala Martina Beach. The accommodation features an outdoor pool.Redesigned in 2016 to suit families, couples and friends, the Martina Ibiza offers and all-inclusive programme. All rooms feature plenty of natural light and include a full bathroom and air conditioning.There is a large dining room where breakfast, lunch and dinner are served. There is a snack bar by the pool as well as a beach bar. There are 4 more bars surrounding the pool and an á la carte menu restaurant where reservations are required.Guests can enjoy of the multisport court where an animation team organizes several activities throughout the day. azuLine Club Cala Martina Ibiza has an exclusive area for children.The property is nearby the Punta Arabi Market, which takes place every Wednesday, offering visitors a variety of handcrafted products as well as street performers.
- Tge staff were lovely, everywhere was kept super clean, the kids club and pool area were fantastic, and the food was great loads of choice and great for kids too. The hotel has some of the most stunning views!
- We liked the food, which was very good! Every day there were so many choices and they managed to serve different types of food every day for a week long. The miniclub for kids was fantastic! Nice staff there to get your young kids entertained.
- Pool,kids club and evening entertainment were fab. Ray, Sarah and Sophia were excellent with the children.
- Facilities were great for family – food/drink/entertainment
- It was amaizing, everything was perfect. There was a lot of food and you can choose whatever you like. What I really liked,was that even if you arrived at 11 o.clock you have a meal prepared . The beach was 5 min walking and it was perfect,the bar on the beach served juices, coffee and ice-cream from half past 10 AM to 6 PM.
Hotel Boutique Las Arenas
One of our top picks in Es Cana.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This cosy hotel is situated in an outstanding setting, overlooking a small fishing port and the beautiful beach of Es Canar.Built at the beginning of the 50’s, this family-run establishment has been refurbished and still offers the same warm welcome as it did when it first opened. It is well-decorated and many of the rooms have their own sea view. All of them have private bathrooms, parquet floors and wooden furnishing.You can sample many local specialities in the hotel’s restaurant and enjoy a coffee, pastry or a glass of your favourite drink out on the cafe’s terrace.
- friendly helpful staff and owner good food happy in there work created a happy vibe
- Terrific location over looking the sea, the food in the restaurant was amazing, the staff are very welcoming and friendly, cannot fault it.
- Good overall. Lovely rooftop terrace with a great view of the sea.
- I liked the view of my room, and the quality of food offered for breakfast. the room was rather clean, they cleaned it every day. The staff of the property was truly nice and friendly, very welcoming and speaking good english. I had a nice stay. Fairly good location, some5km away from Palau de Congresso Ibiza (and the harbour).
Outstanding location and very friendly staff. Restaurant, breakfast and rooms were very good.
Parking might be difficult to find during the high season.
Homemade bakery and pastry on site absolutely delicious.
One of our top picks in Santa Eularia des Riu – and a guest favorite.
Set on a refurbished 18th-century farmhouse, Ibizazen offers an outdoor swimming pool and air-conditioned rooms with garden or pool views. A free private parking is available on site.Decorated with unique items, rooms at Ibizazen feature a flat-screen satellite TV, a Nespresso Coffee Machine and a free safe. The bathroom is integrated in the room by a glass partition, and has a bathrobe, slippers and a rain shower or bathtub. Some rooms have a private terrace.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the hotel and you can enjoy a drink at the bar in the garden. Several seafood restaurants can be found in a short walk.Ibizazen is 5 minutes’ drive from Santa Eulàlia and only 650 feet from its famous yacht harbour. Ibiza Airport is 12.4 miles away and you can drive to Ibiza Harbour connected to Formentera in 20 minutes from the hotel. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
- The location was perfect and Gerry and Sophie are amazing hosts. The pool is so relaxing, perfect holiday for some R&R.
The staff were very welcoming and very helpful throughout my stay. My flight home was at 11pm so they let me stay all day and use the pool and shower before my flight.
Breakfast was delicious and the honesty bar a lovely idea. The pool area was so relaxing with just the right level of music. I booked a massage one evening in the gardens which was heavenly! Worth every penny 🙂 I hope I will return one day.
- Very kind and welcoming staff. It felt like one family.
- Very peaceful and relaxing place. The pool area was great and room was lovely. Staff were also very friendly and helpful.
It was wonderful time with my sister
The staffs were so friendly and we needed a rest time. It was a great place to relax. The hotel is so comfortable and beautiful. I would like to visit again next year thanks there!
Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Ibiza Town.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ibiza Corso Hotel & Spa is a luxury hotel located in the exclusive area of Marina Botafoch Harbour. It offers free access to its gym and unique spa with crystal walls.Each stylish, air-conditioned room at the Ibiza Corso has free WiFi, a balcony and a flat-screen TV. There is also a safe, and a private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers.There are 2 restaurants, one with panoramic views and the other one located in the pool area.You will find an outdoor pool and an indoor one at the spa. The spa also has several types of showers, steam baths and an oxygen room.Pachá nightclub is 15 minutes’ walk away. Ibiza Airport is 6.8 miles away.
- Reception staff were really helpful and the room was nicely decorated and very clean. Wonderful view over Ibiza town. Breakfast was good. I returned again so that says it all!
- lovely hotel couldn’t fault it, great location
- Fabulous hotel, gorgeous spa, fab decor and lovely breakfasts.
- Friendly staff, good breakfast. Spa was excellent, clean and well appointed.
- Rooms are modern and clean. Plenty of car parking available too and close to town centre
Hotel Club Can Jordi
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with balconies, Hotel Club Can Jordi is set in gardens. It is situated in Cala Llenya, 2,950 feet from the beach and a 15-minute drive from Santa Eulària des Riu.This charming hotel offers views of the surrounding hills. Each of its simply decorated rooms has a private bathroom.Spanish cuisine is served in the Jordi’s buffet restaurant. Guests can dine on the terrace overlooking the gardens.The hotel can arrange bicycle hire and provide information on nearby walking routes. Cala Mastella Beach is just 0.9 miles from the Can Jordi, while Ibiza Town and its airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Parking was OK. Hot water in the shower at all times. Cleaners were good. Barman was friendly. Receptionist was helpful. German hotel nearby had a day all inclusive ticket that included lunch, dinner, drinks, snacks and night-time entertainment, well worth it.
- We liked the terrace very much, very comfortable and they have a very good breakfast included in the room price. The swimming pool is great and although the hotel had many guests, it was not crowded at all. They also had some novels in several foreign languages which are free to read while you are there. The owner was very kind and she spoke a very good German too.
- Very cosy hotel with lovely garden and surroundigs. Nice, small beaches in walking distance. Family holiday feeling, though I was travelling alone. Friendly staff, restaurants are in walking distance, and the Hippie Market by car is 10 min. away.
- The gardens were very nice and well maintained. The shower had good pressure and temparature was consistent.
- Friendly staff, good location, main facilities were fine (swimming pool, bar, etc). It looks really authentic, like a little finca, cosy and quiet. Lovely beach nearby and San Carlos (just down the hill) is a cute little town with nice restaurants and of course the famous hippie market Las Dalias. Fantastic location to explore the island and lots of beautiful bays/beaches nearby.
Top Hotels In Santa Euralia Des Riu Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Euralia des Riu Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!