10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Eulalia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Eulalia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Eulalia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Eulalia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Eulalia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Eulalia Asturias:
Casona Los Gamonales
This house is located in the Asturian countryside, within 15 minutes’ drive of both Gijón and Avilés. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV, a bathroom and garden views.Casona Los Gamonales’ restaurant serves traditional Asturian food, and it has a terrace where you can enjoy a meal or a drink. There is a spacious, country-style lounge with a stone fireplace, armchairs, a TV and a selection of books.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias. The coastal town of Candás, located 3.7 miles away, is great for a stroll, and there are various hiking routes in the area.Oviedo is a 20-minute drive from Casona Los Gamonales. A shuttle service to Asturias Airport is available for an extra cost.
- The location, once we found it, was beautiful and peaceful. The room spacious and pretty. The owner was extremely helpful, enthusiastic, friendly and nice to talk with. Even though our Spanish is not at a high level, he was good at communicating. He made us feel at home.
Very friendly staff (but only Spanish speaking)
Breakfast compared to Spanish standard very good, but no buffet
Calm, nice and modern room, very big bathroom
- La atención de Enrique,el dueño,muy familiar,educado y muy atento.
- Enrique, el dueño extraordinariamente amable, hospitalario. Te sientes como en casa. Limpieza por todas partes. Muy tranquilo. Muy recomendable.
- sobre todo la amplitud y comodidad de la habitacion.
Hotel y Casona El Carmen
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Hotel y Casona El Carmen is located in Perlora, 1,300 feet from the Asturian coast. It offers an outdoor pool, attractive gardens and comfortable rooms with international TV channels.All rooms at El Carmen feature central heating and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer, and some rooms at the hotel have a hydromassage bath and minibar. Family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children are available.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and tapas with a modern twist. There is also a café with a terrace where you can get sandwiches and drinks.Hotel y Casona El Carmen has a fitness centre and a seasonal table tennis table. Reception is open from 08:00 to 23:00. There is free WiFi and wired internet access throughout.Located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel there are bus and train stations. The cities of Avilés and Gijón are 15 minutes’ drive from the property.
- The owner and her family could not have been more friendly or helpful from the moment we arrived. The property, rooms and grounds were all stunning and we wish we could have stayed more than the one night booked.
- Staff were very good. The rooms were were large with plenty of parking.
- The location, the dinner, the room price included the breakfast witch was really good!
- SITUE EN PLEINE CAMPAGNE TRES CALME BONNE RESTAURATION
- Nos gustó todo, desayuno muy bueno, la cama confortable con un buen colchón , la limpieza, el parking amplio y gratuito y la gente de recepción súper amable. Sin duda repetiremos la próxima vez que vayamos a la zona, que por cierto es preciosa. El restaurante es excelente. Comimos pescado, y estaba exquisito (merluza y rodaballo) y a un precio muy razonable y con raciones abundantes . Gracias Eva y demás personal por vuestra amabilidad.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in the centre of town, this family-friendly hotel has both rooms and charming wooden cabins which are minutes from the beach and set in pretty gardens with access to a restaurant.Enjoy the Piedra’s garden setting where the children will have fun and make friends in the playground. You can have a refreshing drink in the bar or a light snack in the cafeteria.Eat well in the Piedra restaurant where you can try delicious paella and fresh seafood. You can also have tasty meat dishes and specials of the day. Why not try some dishes which are local to this region.Take the lovely walk from your room to the coastline where you will find golden beaches.After a busy day of activities, relax in the inviting TV room where you can meet other guests or watch your favourite shows.
- Basic , but comfortable, friendly staff, good location and very good value
- The train station behind the room was good access to gihon.
Easy to find, lots of good parking spaces.
Nice staff, comfortable room, looked quite child friendly.
Easy access to local train station,
Very close to a nice piece of coast.
- Very comfortable and met our needs. Good location and people very friendly and helpful. Tried to communicat in English and did very well.
- The receptionists were really nice and helpful! One of them even wrote out the entire bus schedule for me! I had a nice view, and the hotel was calm and quiet.
Puerto de Candás
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Puerto de Candás is set close to the beach in Candás, with views over the Cantabrian Sea. All rooms are en suite and free Wi-Fi is also available.The hotel has an excellent setting in Asturias, 22 kilometres from Asturias Airport. Candas Apeadero Train Station offers easy access to Gijón.Puerto de Candás has a traditional restaurant, a bar and a terrace. Public areas are heated and there is also a tour desk.The local area is ideal for walking and discovering the coast.
- All the staff were very friendly, helpful, and efficient. Despite reception closing at 22:00 Mr. Pascual waited for me on the night I arrived until after midnight to open the front door and give me the key to the room. Really nice man Mr. Pascual and very helpful.
The staff were great, friendly and tried to speak English as much as they could.
Our room was big and had views out to the sea.
You only had to walk across the road to the sea for a swim and restaurants were all around the area.
We parked over in the port area for free.
We ended up staying an extra night😀
- The friendly ness of the staff, All their effort’s to help you enjoy your time with them. They even arranged for me to have breakfast every morning. And told me about the train services so cheap 3uro return to Avilles. Compared to taxis, every little helps.
The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was lovely. Free parking facilities just down the road.
My shower fixing broke and it was repaired by the time I returned to the room a free hours later.
- Las vista muy buenas, la situación perfecta, habitación muy confortable, el personal excelente, desayuno excelente
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Celuisma Marsol is in the centre of Candás, next to the beach and harbour, on the beautiful Green Coast of Asturias. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with minibar and TV.Each room at the Marsol features functional, modern design and wooden floors. Many rooms offer sea views, and all have a private bathroom with hairdryer and amenities.Hotel Celuisma Marsol has a restaurant, which serves a daily set menu. Room service is available and a buffet breakfast is offered. There are restaurants and cider bars next to the hotel.There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Gijón is 9.3 miles from the hotel. Oviedo is within a 30-minute drive.
- Sehr gute Lage im Ortszentrum, sehr sauber, Frühstück, wifi und TG-Parkplatz inköusive, sehr freundliches Personal
- Las vistas son espectaculares, la atención espectacular, me equivoqué con la gestión y me ayudaron a solucionarlo inmediatamente.
- La localización es idónea con muy buenas vistas. La habitación grande y muy cómoda. El personal muy agradable y servicial. Gracias por todo! 🙂
- El pueblo de Candás es muy bonito, a pie de mar, aunque mi intención era por ir a Aviles a unos campeonatos de Piragüismo, he vuelto a reservar en la zona, puesto que no esta lejos de Avilés y tiene un paisaje agradable al lado del mar, pueblo costero muy coqueto. Puedo decir que la mayoria de los pueblos costeros de Asturias son pequeños pero muy bonitos.
- Las vistas desde la habitación eran espectaculares
Sercotel La Boroña
The Sercotel La Boroña is located 5 minutes’ drive from the centre of Gijón. It is well connected with the A8, AS1 and AS2 motorways.All guests have a private parking space, and free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms. Air-conditioned rooms also include soundproofing, an iron, safe and minibar. The private bathrooms come with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sercotel La Boroña has a restaurant on site. In the centre of Gijón there is a selection of dining options and bars where you can sample the local Asturian ciders.Gijón’s beaches are a 10-minute drive from La Boroña. Oviedo can be reached in 15 minutes’ by car.
- Free underground parking. Courtesy of the hotel staff.
- The hotel is quite modern. The staff very helpful , especially Rose was very nice
- Friendly welcome and provide an evenning meal late
- Breakfast was very good. Very friendly staff. Room is spacious, quiet and clean, comfortable bed.
- Conveniently located with various meal options and friendly staff
Hotel San Pedro
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel San Pedro offers accommodations in Luanco, just 7 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountain. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 17 miles from Hotel San Pedro, and Avilés is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- There is very little to like about the property, the welcome or the service.
- petit déjeuner copieux, personnel attentif et discret, chambre spacieuse et très propre
- buen trato con los dueños,nos sentimos como en casa,viajabamos en moto y nos dejo cerrar las motos en su garaje privado,nos preparo un desayuno buenisimo,gente muy amable,si vuelvo me quedo alli seguro,para la dueña si lo lee:al final mi hijo encontro a los amigos de luanco
- El sitio es tranquilo. las camas estaban bien.la habitacion estaba limpia. Con aparcamiento gratis
- Nos encantó poder descansar en un hotel frente al mar, por un precio aceptable, aunque los precios en la costa asturiana en agosto sean así de altos por la alta demanda. Sin embargo, ¡merece la pena! Además, nosotros fuimos en transporte público desde Oviedo y nos desplazamos por Luanco, Perlora y Candás sin problema porque no tenemos coche y aun así fue muy fácil.
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood, this modern hotel is just 15 minutes’ walk from Gijon’s Playa Poniente Beach and seafront promenade. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel 44’s elegant rooms are air-conditioned and feature parquet flooring. They are equipped with a work desk and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer. The suite features a hot tub bath.The hotel features a contemporary-style café-restaurant serving snacks, local specialities and a continental breakfast. There is also a lobby lounge.The port and Revillagigedo Palace are about 25 minutes’ walk from Hotel 44. The railway station is 0.9 miles away, and there is a bus stop nearby. Private on-site parking is available with a reservation and at an extra cost.
Very helpful and friendly staff. Very small lobby, cafe a bit shabby, but food and drinks were good.
Staff in cafe is nice and works fast. The first room (a double) we were offered was not good, small and shabby. the staff changed it for a very good room for a 3 star hotel . Not large but comfortable with large window with a nice view. Bathroom was quite OK. Good wi-fi.
The hotel is a bit from the center but it is easy to get there by foot. A small sandy but shallow beach is very close. Many bars also bakeries nearby.
Near the bus station.
- Easy access from AP8 ,a very simple overnight stop for me after a 700km journey.
All the staff was great, very polite and helpful. The room was quite big and very clean. The restaurant on the ground floor is not that good looking (typical for Spain 🙂 ) but the food was good and well priced.
The bed was very confy.
- Most of the staff didn’t speak English but all very nice. Parking secure and very close. Internet good. Very clean. Beds firm but comfortable with the usual bolster type pillow. Several English channels on TV if needed. It has air conditioning.
- This is a good economical hotel, clean, warm, quiet, nearest hotel to the commercial harbour/Marina Yates. The staff are very nice.
- Very helpful and friendly staff. Very small lobby, cafe a bit shabby, but food and drinks were good.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Less than half a mile from Gijón’s Arbeyal Beach, Arbeyal offers free Wi-Fi, a traditional restaurant and a 24-hour front desk. It offers simple, functional rooms with central heating and satellite TV.Decorated in red and cream, rooms at Hotel Arbeyal feature hardwood floors. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax in the Arbeyal’s TV room and lounge. The staff at the front desk can arrange car or bike rental, and provide information about Gijón.Just a short walk from the Carrefour Calzada Shopping Center, the hotel is 1,700 feet from La Calzada de Asturias Train Station. Poniente Beach is within a 20-minute walk.
- Recepción muy bien y nos informaron de forma muy efectiva.
- El personal encantador, mejorable el desayuno pero en general muy ben
- La recepcionista, muy maja. Nos indicó, muy amablemente, todas las zonas que podíamos visitar.
- trato familiar y excelente. muy buen café. limpieza perfecta.
- La habitación era muy espaciosa, todo estaba muy limpio y cuidado
Silken Ciudad Gijón
One of our top picks in Gijón.This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set 1,000 feet from Poniente Beach in Gijón, this modern hotel offers guests free use of its gym, sauna and heated swimming pool. The spacious rooms feature a flat-screen TV.All rooms and public spaces offer free WiFi. The bedrooms also include air conditioning and satellite TV.The stylish Gala restaurant offers modern, local cuisine. Drinks and snacks are available all day until midnight in the cafeteria or on the outdoor terrace.The hotel is 15 minutes’ walk from the centre of Gijón and its attractions. Asturias Airport is approximately 22.4 miles from Silken Ciudad Gijón.
- Easy parking below the hotel – very friendly and helpful staff. Easy walk into town
- Location was great. Rooms and hotel overall very clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet was also great.
- Hotel staff is very nice and helpful! The location is quite good as well, around 10 min walking from the bus station and 1 min walking to the train station. In addition, next to the hotel, there’s a bus stop, you can take bus number 18 or 1 to visit Universidad Laboral. The staying experience has been fantastic! The last but not the least, the breakfast was amazing.
Breakfast is fine. On Sunday, no need to book the hotel parking, there is a free parking in front of the hotel.
Gym is OK.
- Habitacion confortable y comoda. Piscina y jacuzzi agradable
Top Hotels In Santa Eulalia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Eulalia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Eulalia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!