10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Engracia La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Engracia La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Engracia La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Engracia La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Engracia La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Engracia La Rioja:
Mercure Carlton Rioja
Situated in the centre of Logroño, the capital of the La Rioja region, Mercure Carlton Rioja is a functional hotel located 650 feet from Espolón Square. It offers free WiFi and classic-style rooms.The Mercure Carlton Rioja offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with a TV and minibar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.There is a restaurant at the Mercure Carlton Rioja, and guests can enjoy light meals in the café-bar. Room service is also available.The hotel operates a 24-hour reception with a tour desk where trips can be organised. Luggage can be stored for up to 2 months and, for an extra charge, it can be forwarded to another destination.The hotel is a 5-minute walk from the cathedral in Logroño. Laurel Street, well known for its wines, is also a short walk away.
- Good location to restaurants,shopping for most anything needed and easy access to the Camino de Santiago
The location is good.
the stuffs were very kind.
The room charge was reasonable.
- I need to is an excellent please located in the heart of the city
Room very comfortable. Good choice in breakfast buffet.
Hotel staff very helpful and conscientious. Obviously happy in their work
- The hotel is close to everything and Laurel street is within walking distance.
Hotel Boutique Marqués de Vallejo
Free Wi-Fi features in the Marqués de Vallejo, located 150 feet from Santa María de la Redonda Cathedral. Located in Logroño’s historic quarter, this stylish hotel maintains its 19th-century façade.The contemporary rooms at Hotel Marqués de Vallejo feature parquet floors and air conditioning. They contain an LCD TV, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The La Rioja region is well known for its food, and there are various tapas restaurants on San Juan Street and Laurel Street, located less than a 5 minute walk from the Marqués de Vallejo.The staff at the hotel’s 24-hour front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Logroño, including visits to wine cellars and wine-tasting trips.El Campo de Logroño Golf Course is a 15-minute drive from the Marqués de Vallejo. You can drive to Logroño-Agoncillo Airport in 15 minutes.
- The main reason for our stay in Logrono, during our month long trip, was to do our pre-booked Marques de Murrietta winery tour with Marion, which was a real highlight. We drove up from Madrid on the day and arrived by hire car, dropping off our luggage quickly as nowhere really to park near hotel. After being given instructions, our car was parked at a nearby carpark, which had been prebooked. The hotel was very comfortable and in a good location for our very short visit. The staff were very accommodating in the lounge area and provided us with wine glasses and a bottle opener which allowed us to sample our new wine purchases from Murrietta.
- This hotel is full of memories for me, and now the upgrades to the guest rooms are complete. It’s comfortable, fresh, and modern without being sterile. Loved the bath tub and balcony. The staff are kind, patient, and friendly. The linens and bed are comfortable. I used the desk in the room quite a lot. The outlets for charging devices are conveniently located, and there are enough of them so that 2 guests can both have access. The location is outstanding
This hotel is situated right in the centre of town, near the Cathedral and all the tapas bars. It has been modernised and is very stylish.
We were able to find an underground car park nearbye.
The bed was large and very comfortable.
- Very clean. Superb staff. Very comfortable, luxury accommodation. Fairly close to el Camino trail. Centrally located to Cathedral square. Quiet.
Excellent location and very spacious and comfortable room.
Staff were super friendly and great bar in the evening
Zenit Calahorra Hotel is 3.1 miles from central Calahorra, in La Rioja’s wine-growing region. Set in large gardens, it offers an outdoor pool, mini golf, free parking and free Wi-Fi.The Calahorra Hotel has easy access to the AP-68 Motorway, and is midway between Logroño and Tudela.All air-conditioned rooms at the Zenit have satellite TV and a work desk. Rooms are also heated, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Babycots are available on request.The hotel restaurant serves traditional local dishes, as well as international cuisine. Packed lunches can be requested, and there is a bar and 24-hour cafeteria.
- Good location with easy access from the autoroute, ideal when heading to Bilbao ferry. Excellent breakfast. Helpful staff.
- It was very close to the toll road we were travelling up to Bilboa to catch the ferry home. So there was minimum deviation from our route, plus it was near enough for a brief trip into Calahorra to do some sight seeing. We didn’t have our evening meal there only because we had already eaten, but opted to have breakfast at the hotel which was lovely and very good value. There was a good selection on offer. The receptionist was very helpful and had great communication skills, also all the other staff we had dealings with made us feel very welcome and were very kind and helpful. We will definitely use this hotel again if the need arises.
- Easy parking, catered for all tastes in food, price and value, comfortable, clean accommodation.
- The location is good, easy to access from highway. This hotel have a restaurant that is great to eat any time of the day.
- Clean and good value. Good restaurant/ cafetería
Hotel Parras Arnedillo
One of our top picks in Arnedillo.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Parras Arnedillo offers accommodations in Arnedillo, just 20 miles from Logroño. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Elciego is 29 miles from Hotel Parras Arnedillo, and Laguardia is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 49 miles from Hotel Parras Arnedillo.
A cute little hotel, cozy, close to the hot sprongs. Sweet staff, though no one knows English.
All considered I had a good stay and definitly recommend this hostel, also costwise.
Location was great. Good value for money. All staff were helpful and even though my Spanish was more or less non existent and their English was as poor as my Spanish we managed to communicate with phrase book and Google Translate and sign language!
Our daughter loved having her own adjoining room with television!
- Friendly family run with breakfast included at a good price. Would need a car and know some holiday spanish.
- Ubicación y vistas, el trato de los propietarios..
Cercanía a las termas, restaurante de comida casera y buena.
Muy amables y serviciales.
- A cute little hotel, cozy, close to the hot sprongs. Sweet staff, though no one knows English.
Hotel Restaurante Marrodan
Set only 50 feet from the famous pools of Termoeuropa, Hotel Restaurante Marrodan is situated in the mountainous setting of La Rioja. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi.The rooms have views of the mountains. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV.The hotel offers a restaurant serving traditional local dishes, as well as a bar offering snacks. The Marrodan also has a tour desk.There are hiking trails or wine-tastings within 10 minutes’ walk. Logroño is an hour’s drive away.
- La habitación y el hotel super limpios, el personal muy amable tuvimos un problema con la tv y nos la cambiaron, la habitacion y baño grandes y nuevos. Ubicación fenomenal. Desayuno muy bueno. Repetiriamos sin duda. Hay parking gratis.
- El desayuno, sin ser nada extraordinario, estaba bien.
Parking gratuito al lado del hotel.
Habitación y baño bien. Cama cómoda, no ruidos, buen descanso.
Al lado de las termas.
- Estuvimos un fin de semana para descansar,se nos ha hecho imposible pues teniando unas senoras que hablabana gritos por los pasillos y se les escuchaba muy fuertes en la habitacion ,cojimos media pension y la comida todos los productos congelados es una pena ,pues tiene un gran comedor .El personal muy amable.
- La habitación es acogedora y el desayuno bastante decente.
Casa Rural Las Pedrolas
Casa Rural Las Pedrolas is set in Arnedillo, this beautifully restored 18th-century hotel has lots of rural charm which is well matched with elegance – get cosy in front of the open fireplace.Sleep soundly in the tranquil setting of Casa Rural Las Pedrolas – the only sound you will hear is the sweet chiming of the church bells from your spacious bedroom. The rooms have been thoughtfully decorated to show off the original features of the building and create a soothing ambiance with lots of character.You can enjoy lunch on the outdoor patio and make the most of the fresh air.Enjoy the typically rural decor and architecture of the Casa Rural Las Pedrolas with bare stone walls, white plaster and wooden beams on the ceilings. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the lounge with a good book or sit and chat with friends. Step out into the charming patio with pretty plants and an attractive marble fountain.
- The property is really old world, and full of character. Thee rooms are really cosy, and the owner ensured we had a raging fire in the living room every evening. The same management also own a nearby restaurant on main street called La Pista, and give a 10% discount to residents. Staff exceptionally friendly & helpful.
- Remote location with impeccable rooms and lovely decor
- Simple, comfortable and clean. Easy for town and restaurants. The deal with la Plata restaurant was very good.
- Beautiful building in a quiet area of town. Peaceful. Helpful staff.
- Javi un máquina! Buen sitio en todos los aspectos. 100 % recomendable.
Hotel SPA TermaEuropa Balneario Arnedillo
This hotel is situated in the mountainous setting of La Rioja. The therapeutic treatments offered will guarantee your relaxation and comfort. Free WiFi is offered in public areas and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are warmly decorated, elegant but at the same time functional. All have large beds, magnificent views of the landscape, a flat-screen TV, and minibar. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The restaurant service is based on healthy eating and the centre and thermal park have facilities and treatments with a base of mineral therapeutic waters, thermals and mud, all of which are greatly beneficial to health.From here you can do some trekking into the surrounding natural landscape or a wine-tasting in one of the old wineries.
- The village nearby was lovely, the rooms are large with balcony
- We arrived and had a deception: we found it difficult to make us go in….Happily we did!!!We liked the pool in and Outside.The wellness inside in the hotel was a good one with lot of jets and some place to swim.
- La localización es preciosa , con unas rutas muy bonitas para ver buitres , caminar y bañarse .
- La comida y la animación: clases de yoga, pilates, zumba, rutas de senderismo, bingo, cine….
- El buffet, las piscinas exteriores, la temperatura del agua y los alrededores.
Hotel-Bodega La Casa del Cofrade
Casa del Cofrade is housed in an impressive building in Albelda de Iregua, 9.3 miles from central Logroño. It offers modern country-style rooms with satellite TV and views of the valley.All outward-facing rooms at the Casa del Cofrade are equipped with air-conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel offers guests a tour of their extensive wine cellar which includes a complimentary tasting of 2 wines. There is also a lounge located in the tower of the building with spectacular views.The Casa del Cofrade’s restaurant serves breakfast every day, and there is also a café-bar where you can get a drink. Group meals are available on request.Logroño, famous for its food, offers a range of restaurants and tapas bars.The hotel is 19.3 miles from Laguardia and 24.9 miles from the Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve.
Staff very nice and helpful
Convenient place to park close to hotel and free of charge
Booked first night with booking.com as a stopover to our
Ferry. Trip was cancelled for 4 days! So we added an extra night
Via the hotel. We have however booked two more nights near
Santander through booking.com as our ferry was changed from
Bilbao to Santander. Looking forward to our next two nights…..
The trip round the Bodega was interesting.
Regular bus to and from Legrono
- Great place! Rooms are comfortable, spacious. Bodega (winery) which is rather new (since 1992) is a masterpiece!!!! Excursion takes about 1.5 hour and it is great! You can enjoy really nice wines!!!
- Very nice place and welcoming staff. The hotel at the winery is very interesting.
- Staff very nice and helpful
Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo
Set in the picturesque city of Arnedo, Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo offers you the opportunity to explore La Rioja’s renowned vineyards and ancient dinosaur tracks.The air-conditioned rooms have free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel restaurant serves traditional La Rioja cuisine and tapas dishes.Discover the cultured city that prospered due to its famous shoe industry. Stroll around the charming streets that display a historic journey. Begin with the Roman remains of the old city walls, then proceed into the Middle Ages with the Gothic, arched city entrance. Continue through to the 17th and 18th-century ancestral homes of the Baroque period and finally, enjoy the Modernist architecture with the Art museum’s attractive façade.Hotel Ibis Styles La Rioja Arnedo boasts an eclectic mix of fashionable decor with antique furnishings, providing an attractive setting for your stay in the Rioja region. The hotel bases itself around the theme of wine –the region’s most famous export.
Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Arnedo has its rich mining industry history.
Breakfast is fine, not exceptional, but enough.
- The friendly chat when booking in with the young man.
It was ok but expensive having to buy a breakfast that we couldn’t eat.
Spare a thought for the westerners as we do in the uk for the continentals
The breakfast, particularly yoghurt and fruit.
Staff provided more pillows and brought them to room.
- Tematizado con las diferentes marcas de zapatos de la zona. Las habitaciones están perfectamente limpias. muy adaptado para familias, incluso con salas de juego para los más pequeños El buffet del desayuno es muy completo. El personal amable. Situado a 10´del centro andando
- Ok for one night, just a pass-through. Interesting city itself, quite industrial one, literally digged into the surrounding hills – some houses are partly placed in the mountain/ ground.
Hotel-Bodega Finca de Los Arandinos
Set amongst vineyards and olive groves, Hotel Bodega Finca de los Arandinos’ rooms have private balconies, free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The hotel features interiors designed by David Delfín. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the Sierra Moncalvillo Mountains. All rooms have a minibar and private bathroom. Guests can enjoy the spa area, with impressive views of the La Rioja countryside, with a surcharge.Traditional Riojan cuisine prepared with local produce is served in the Tierra Restaurant. The Los Arandinos also organises winery tours and wine tasting at weekends for large groups.Los Arandinos is ideally located for hiking, climbing and horse riding, while the nearest golf course is just 2.5 miles away. Logroño is 7.5 miles from the hotel, and Pamplona, Bilbao, and the pretty beaches at San Sebastián can be reached in approximately 1.5 hours, by car.
- Great location, hotel and room design, scenery. Good restaurant, the bodega boasts some nice wine. Very helpful and pleasant staff
Could have been a nice view….
Nice orange juice
- The staff was incredibly attentive and personable.
- The setting is just incredible & location perfect for exploring the surroundings. Excellent restaurant & the evening meal concept is very good
- The views, the restaurant, the walks, the wines from the bodega. Historic towns on the Camino de Santiago de Compostella, nearby.
Top Hotels In Santa Engracia La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Engracia La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Engracia La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!