10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz O’Higgins – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz O’Higgins is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz O’Higgins. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz O’Higgins. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz O’Higgins. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz O’Higgins right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz O’Higgins with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz O’higgins:
Hotel Terraviña offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Fernando is 22 miles from Hotel Terraviña, and Curicó is 26 miles from the property.
- Lovely pool area. Isabel arranged a driver for us and a tour of wineries ending with lunch.
- Stunning views, easy access to wineries, very clean and friendly staff will to go the extra mile to help out with reservations or requests.
- The staff were very friendly, the view was amazing, and the hotel was very quiet and relaxing! It was also great that they have their own restaurant now, which is such an advantage specially if you have kids, so we didn’t have to drive, though it was also not bad to walk as there are two nearby restaurants. It was also great that it’s in the middle of vineyard so my son enjoyed picking and eating some grapes! Also, I like the eggs, and the many fruits and fruit juices provided for breakfast!
- Loved the sorroundings, the room was very basic but ok
- The real feel of being in wine country surrounded by vineyards. Can walk to a restaurant and to a winery for tasting. Tremendous breakfast and choice. Staff was very kind and helpful.
Hotel Boutique Bellavista de Colchagua
Boasting a garden and a swimming pool and a view of the surrounding hills, Hotel Boutique Bellavista de Colchagua offers rural accommodation 6.2 miles from Santa Cruz. Free parking and a hot tub are available.Rooms at Hotel Boutique Bellavista de Colchagua feature fans and satellite TV. Some of them have hydro massage tubs, heating, fireplaces and private access to the garden. Daily maid service is available.Breakfast is served daily and drinks from the bar can be enjoyed on the sun loungers and hammocks by the pool. Additionally, fast food menus and snacks are available, and guests can order homemade dishes in advance.One crib can be provided free of charge, any extra cribs will have an extra fee. Guests can also request an extra bed or sofa-bed, this will have the cost of an extra bed.Bikes are available for free to explore the natural surroundings, and horseback riding can be organized in advance for an extra cost. Massage sessions can be requested for an extra fee. There is also luggage storage and a front desk which is open between 08:00 and 22:00.Laundry and ironing services are provided for an extra fee. The casino and the Colchagua Museum are 6.2 miles away. The beach is 37.3 miles away.
- Beautifully maintained grounds, amazing breakfast, super friendly and helpful staff
- Everything! Staff were lovely and so helpful as they booked the wine tours, restaurants and transfers for us. Daily breakfast was delicious with incredible homemade jam. Evening dinner was also homecooked, one of the best spaghetti bolognaise ever! It’s a small hotel meaning it feels quiet and very peaceful, the perfect countryside getaway. I was so sad to leave this amazing place.
- Loved Sara! Nice bedding, made to order breakfast. Everything very clean!
Great ambience – very welcoming, friendly, relaxed.
Garden and swimming pool fantastic.
Lots of outdoor seating areas – and you could order a simple meal in the evening which you could eat wherever you wanted! (No dining room service – but informality much nicer!)
We loved our 2 night stay and found it very relaxing, loved the pool area and garden, very pretty.
The staff were wonderful, couldn’t ask for more. Our bedroom and bathroom was really nice and very comfortable. Ideal place to visit local vineyards and go by the hotel’s recommendation.
Eat both nights locally, again by their recommendation. The Peru restaurant was very good.
Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza is located in Santa Cruz, just 22 miles from San Fernando. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Santa Cruz Plaza, and Colchagua is 4.4 miles from the property.
- The staff are very friendly, courteous and polite, always willing to assist. parking a bit of a hassle but at least there was parking and staff dealt with “valet parking” when park was full. Note: It was full holiday season.
The hotel staff were very unfriendly, and quite rude. I speak Spanish but my family does not, and no one made any effort to try to speak English or to speak slowly for them to understand.
The pool was nice and the museum was very interesting. The rooms were fine.
Pool and bar very nice
Access to museum is excellent
The hotel was beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. At one point our room did not have lights. We called the front desk and within 2 minutes, someone came to fix it (a blown fuse).
The pool area is really lovely. The pool is cold, but we find that all pools in South America are not heated!
We would come back to Hotel Santa Cruz in a heartbeat!
- This was a great central location for exploring the wonderful wineries and several good restaurants were in walking distance. The food for breakfast was good and the restaurant also had good food. The outdoor area with the pool and multiple terraces was very nice and relaxing. The hotel was charming.
Cava Colchagua Hotel Boutique
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz.Located in Santa Cruz, 22 miles from San Fernando, Cava Colchagua Hotel Boutique features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Curicó is 27 miles from Cava Colchagua Hotel Boutique, and Colchagua is 2.8 miles away.
- The overall facility is lovely and beautifully maintained. The general staff is great; very helpful and gracious. There is a small, picturesque pool and a hot tub was advertised, but I did not see it. Breakfast was very good and tea in the afternoon and evenings was very nice. Housekeeping did a good job and our room was impeccably clean.
- Totally unique setting with lovely and helpful staff
- Wine Barrel Rooms!! Staff went above and beyond. Vineyard Spa is lovely.
- The staff is beyond nice. I wasn’t feeling well the first day I was there; they brought me tea, etc. The hotel itself is well located, in the heart of Santa Cruz. Property is quaint and beautiful. And the concept itself – staying in a wine barrel – is the winner!
- This is a very unique boutique hotel with all rooms situated in old wine barrels. The pool and gardens are nicely laid out. The place is very clean and well maintained etc. The staff were very pleasant and went out of their way to help us with travel plans and bookings.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Parronales offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. The hotel has a barbecue and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. San Fernando is 23 miles from Hotel Parronales, and Curicó is 26 miles from the property.
- Very friendly environment and staff. Beautiful grounds surrounded by grape vines. Close to multiple restaurants. Staff very knowledgeable about wineries and activities near by. The back patio is an amazing place to relax.
- Lovely accommodation in the middle of the vineyards and very close to Santa Cruz. Felipe and Estrella are awesome hosts that will make you feel at home from the moment you set foot in the property. Highly recommended to book the garden hot tub for a private night bath… perfect for stars watching!
- I recently stayed at Hotel Parronales with one of my friends on a girls trip and had a truly exceptional experience. The hotel staff was attentive, preparing delicious breakfast every morning and the best Pisco sours we’ve ever had. The hotel grounds are very charming – we happened to arrive when the grapes were ripe and ready to be picked. We highly recommend Hotel Parronales to all and hope to visit again soon!
The staff was great and they went out of their way to help us any way they could. Very casual and friendly atmosphere. Breakfast is great with eggs made to order and fresh fruit drinks made for you. Even included a complimentary glass of wine. The hotel is right next to their vineyard and the view out my window was rows of grapevines.
The pool was clean and refreshing and beer and wine was available on site.
Location is very close to the wineries and easy to get to. Several great restaurants less than 10 minutes away. I would definitely stay here again mainly because of the staff and great breakfast.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was first rate and proprietor’s wine was excellent. A very rewarding and informative stay.
Hotel Casa De Campo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Casa De Campo is located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, just 20 miles from San Fernando. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Casa De Campo, and Colchagua is 5 miles from the property.
- The House, gardens and park looked fine. We had a lot of time by the pool and we enjoyed a lot.
- Beautiful grounds with lots of plants and water. Pool setting is good but water was too cold to swim. Easy road access. Big and good breakfast. Pablo at front desk was very helpful. Room was good size and opened to a terrace.
- Beautiful property grounds = lots of birds and nice to relax poolside and at gazebo. Pablo of front desk was great help. Room was large, quiet and breakfast was excellent. Book 2 wine tasting tours from here.
- The rooms and grounds are fantastic and staff we so helpful in booking all of our wine tours. Breakfast by the fire was great too.
- Beautiful retreat. We went in shoulder season so got a bargain. View from balcony was incredible. Staff were super helpful in booking activities. Breakfast was fantastic. Loved our time here.
Hostal Cepa Noble
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Hostal Cepa Noble offers accommodations in Santa Cruz, just 22 miles from San Fernando. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Curicó is 25 miles from Hostal Cepa Noble, and Colchagua is 4.2 miles from the property.
- This place was amazing, couldn’t ask for a better experience. We arrived super late, after sending an email to explain they waited until 1am to let us in. We were there to visit wineries in the region and were asking about tours – the owner called his daughter to come and explain everything in English for us. Very nice people who run a dynamite bed and breakfast. Breakfast was great – provided eggs, meat, cheeses, sweets, coffee / tea, etc. Also give you free use of the pool which is very nice.
- The best family, the best place, they know how to host people. We had a blast and would come back anytime.
Very friendly and helpful staff
- The pool was amazing after being outside in th sun all day. Breakfast is good.
- It’s well place in the town….the staff are friendly, breakfasts fine, Pool adequate
Hotel Boutique Vendimia Premium
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Boutique Vendimia Premium is located in Santa Cruz in the region of O’Higgins, just 21 miles from San Fernando. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Curicó is 25 miles from Hotel Boutique Vendimia Premium , and Colchagua is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Excellent service from John Paul on visiting local attractions, particular an outstanding Museum and Wineries.
- The in terior of the hotel is like a museum. Beautiful antiques. Breakfast was good. Nice atmosphere friendly guests.
- Totally a hidden gem in Santa Cruz. We had no intentions of stopping in the region but we are so happy we did. The staff were great and the accomodation was perfect for our holiday.
- Excellent staff that went above and beyond to help us plan our stay including restaurant reservations, winery suggestions and organizing our stay with little notice. Wonderful place!
Very helpful staff organised the wine tours I wanted to do for me including a driver.
Very sociable table for breakfast encouraged all guests to talk to each other which was lovely
Hotel Vendimia Parador
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Vendimia Parador offers accommodations in Santa Cruz. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. San Fernando is 22 miles from Hotel Vendimia, and Curicó is 26 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast, extremely kind owners. They make you feel you are their special guests!
- Staying here was like living in a beautiful, comfortable home. The rooms and lounge areas are full of interesting artifacts, books, vases of flowers and comfortable places to relax. The shared breakfast table was a great way to share stories with other guests. Fido the dachshund is a delight. Relaxing in the garden was a highlight with many beautiful lounges and chairs to choose from. We enjoyed a beautiful meal at the restaurant across the road. The recommended winery visit was superb. We ate at Montes. The dessert of beetroot sorbet and chocolate mousse with cacao was the best dessert we have ever eaten.
- Le site est merveilleux, calme, superbe vue sur les vignes. L’hotel possede beaucoup d’antiquites et objects anciens et il est merveilleusement decore. Les proprietaires sont charmants le petit dejeuner est excellent.
- Orieta, the hostess, was fantastic – very friendly and helpful. The breakfast layout was beautiful and the food was good. We enjoyed our stay.
- Os propretários Mauricio e Carla são muito atenciosos e te fazem sentir como se estivesse não num hotel, mas na casa de um amigo. Dão dicas, fazem reservas, facilitam ao máximo a vida do hóspede. Vivi bons dias em família por lá.
La Sara Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Santa Cruz! Located in Santa Cruz, 18 miles from San Fernando, La Sara Hotel Boutique features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Curicó is 23 miles from La Sara Hotel Boutique, and Colchagua is 8 miles away.
- The setting is beautiful….serene, green, refreshing. The rooms are lovely and the house itself is stylish and a pleasure to be in. They welcome you with a little bottle of wine which we had by the pool…and the breakfast was very nice. We loved staying here.
- Super spacious beautiful house with amazing pool area and amazing hosts
The property was stunning and so spacious, a great place to relax after wine tasting!
Good location in terms of peace and quiet- great place to see the vineyards by bike.
Victor was very helpful!!
- The backyard of the property was beautiful and relaxing.
- Wonderful tranquil location. A beautiful house and gardens. We rented bikes to visit wineries and that worked well (although longish rides with some hills). Our hosts were very helpful and organised the bikes, wine tours, etc.
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz O’higgins Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz O’Higgins to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz O’Higgins but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz O’Higgins. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!