10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca:
El Rincón de San Agustín Etla
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, El Rincón de San Agustín Etla is located in San Agustín Etla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 12 miles from El Rincón de San Agustín Etla.
No reviews yet.
Mision De Los Angeles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Mision De Los Angeles offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The room was very comfortable and large. The pool was lovely and the location, although a little outside the city center was very convenient for getting to and from the bus station, and was within walking distance of great food and sightseeing.
- The breakfast spread was vast, with many interesting choices and piles of fresh fruit. The rooms were very clean, if a bit worn. The location, just north of a busy multi-lane highway from the Centro of Oaxaca, has advantages and disadvantages. The crossing on foot takes caution, though is is not impossible, but the bonus is that air and space are much better than in the crowded Centro. Plenty of very hot water in the showers, and nice comfortable bathtubs.
- The hotel grounds and pool area are beautiful. The food was very good.
- We loved that we got to swim and how close we were to everything, but far enough to not here too much noise.
The hotel is a comfortable fifteen minute walk from the center of Oaxaca. The grounds are set back and shielded from the street by mature flowering trees and shrubs along a winding courtyard, so traffic is barely audible. There is a sizable pool, tennis court, outdoor aviary, and full-service restaurant. There are numerous excellent restaurants in the vicinity.
The breakfast buffet in the light-filled dining room features Mexican culinary specialties, fresh cut tropical fruit, and fresh baked pastries. The staff are professional, attentive, and warm.
In a residential district, a 10-minute drive from the center of Oaxaca, Suites Xadani has bright rooms with terraces. It features an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room at Suites Xadani has modern décor with pink finishes. There is a fan, cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can relax on the Xadani’s terrace, which offers views of the mountains surrounding Oaxaca.Benito Juárez National Park is a 40-minute drive away. Xoxocotlán International Airport is 8.5 miles from the Xadani.
- Todo muy bien, excelentes espacios, super tranquilo.
- Suites lindisimas , amplias y muy comodas con todos los servicios.
Отель-резиденция. Видимо, дом когда то был построен с учетом размещения гостей в отдельных комнатах.
Большой лестничный проем!
Вид был бы фантастическим, если бы смотрел на океан или на каньон в конце концов, но, судьбой предоставлена деревня с петухами! Отдохнуть можно как в деревне)
Парковка рассчитана на 6-8 авто – учитывайте это.
- Adoré La vista desde el balcón a La alberca, un lugar muy confortable y tranquilo, para descansar realmente… Muchas gracias
Muy bonito, el personal de recepción muy amables.
Ya terraza está genial para leer.
La habitación muy cómoda.
Hotel Casa Nina
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Casa Nina offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- The locatiok is perfect ealk everywhere, it is a safe area, clean and comfortable. The staff is amazing always willing to help.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room very clean. It was quiet, which made a good nights sleep easy to get.
- This facility caters to transients on a budget who stay a night or two. Being on a tight budget, I was there for 29 nights. The staff ~ run by 2 women are terrific ~ friendly cheerful, helpful. The cleanliness is excellent, the hot water plentiful and water pressure very good. There is no one on duty at night after 9 pm. gates are locked. there is a shared kitchen on site so you can cook your meals if you like. They will arrange airport transport.
- The location of the hotel was perfect, slightly outside of the main touristy Zocalo area but a 5-minute walk from it. It was also on a side-street rather than a main one so there wasn’t a lot of traffic. All of the staff we interacted with were very pleasant and helpful. They have a nice patio area with a couple of hammocks and you can rent bikes.
Everywhere was clran. Shower was enough hot but was difficult to adjust comfort temperature.
Appreciated to keep our luggage until night.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Aurora offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.All rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Aurora.
The location was comfortable.
I loved the bathroom:it was clean, bright and had a window.
- Zócalo is two blocks away the hotel is surrounded by two awesome Mercados one sell lots of souvenirs clothes, accessories etc and the other one full of restaurants, Mexican bread, quesillo, & Mezcal!
- Big rooms, water available in the room, confortable beds
as i needed to go to the markets/mercados to get lots of items,the location of this hotel is perfect!
some of the hotel staffs were very kind and nice.
there are loco super market very close to the hotel.
- Quite central, although the street is very crowded and noisy.
- The location was comfortable.
Parador San Agustin
One of our top picks in Oaxaca City.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Parador San Agustin offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- A home away from home, computer use availabilitly, good breakfast, location, friendly family run hacienda.
Very close to Zocaro/Centro. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Good coffee in the morning.
I arrived super early and they let me check in like 8am without prior notice.
- Excelent facilities, very clean, quiet, and perfect location.
- The hotel could not be in a better position in terms of seeing Oaxaca. Walking into the hotel and courtyard was a welcome relief from the hot sun outside. Our check in was wonderful and the rooms are very spacious and clean. I loved the charming layout of the hotel as it’s similar to a riad. In erma of value for money this hotel exceeds expectations and I would stay here again.
- Despite being a couple of blocks from the Zócalo, it was very quiet. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Casa de las Flores Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Casa de las Flores Hotel offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in a great location, easy walking distance (10mins) to the main centre of the city but a little bit out so it’s quiet overnight.
The hotel was not that far from the center, but still 15min walk from zocalo.
The room was big enough.
- Rooms are nice, staff is friendly and accommodating, location is great, close to the Santo Domingo church and a short walk to the zocalo. It has everything you need for a comfortable stay in Oaxaca City! Wifi is strong, TV has plenty of channels, AC works great, shower has good water pressure, etc.
- La habitación es cómoda y está muy cuidado el hotel
- La ubicación muy estratégica del hotel, que hizo muy cómo el explorar la ciudad. Los desayunos eran muy sabrosos y el menú incluía platos tradicionales y clásicos. La habitación se encontraba siempre limpia y ordenada.
Hotel Santa Cruz
Hotel Santa Cruz offers accommodations in Oaxaca City.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Santa Cruz.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Oaxaca Real offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Xoxocotlan Airport, 4.3 miles from Oaxaca Real.
The pool was a nice touch.Roof top bar /restaurant was lovely.
Breakfast was great.
- Beautiful roof-top restaurant and outdoor eating area — breakfast was always a pleasure!
- If you stay away from the restaurant, you’ll have a nice stay.
- Everything was phenomenal. We loved the location most and we had a rental car so onsite parking was a requirement for us.
- location,staff,decoration,and great service also has parking
- The pool was a nice touch.Roof top bar /restaurant was lovely.
Hotel Monte Alban – Solo Adultos
Hotel Monte Alban – Solo Adultos offers accommodations in Oaxaca City. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Xoxocotlan Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- I love the rustic qualities of this historic hotel. The location could not be more central, on the zocalo! The staff are wonderful!
- The location is perfect! It is opposite the cathedral & the Zocalo! Incredibly central! The hotel is an old style Spanish colonial building. The room was huge with a balcony! The room was very clean!
- Right in the center of Oaxaca. Everything in walking distance.
- We had a beautiful balcony room overlooking the town square. The breakfast was generous and delicious, and the restroom was nicely appointed. The building itself is a work of art.
- The hotel is in the square, best location in Oaxaca.
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz Etla Oaxaca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!