10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De Ribadulla Galicia:
Pazo de Galegos
Pazo de Galegos is situated at the top of the Ulla Valley, only 8 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Themed around wine and grapes, it features large grounds and vines.The charming rooms at Pazo de Galegos all come with a TV and a private bathroom. All have different décor, and some have nice stone details.The Pazo’s vines and garden include a century-old magnolia and a 400-year-old vine. The winery, do Rías Baixas, offers information about winemaking and wine tasting. Guests can buy a range of products on site, as well as admiring the original historic winery.Pazo de Galegos has a bar and restaurant service, as well as a library. Wi-Fi access is free in public areas.Free parking is available on site. The property is near routes N-525 and AP-53, which offer easy access to Santiago.
- What’s not to like? This newly renovated family home oozes charm and luxury. The host was very friendly and spoke perfect English. The surroundings were idyllic.
- Amazing old palace in beautiful nature, carefully renovated. Excellent service
- Beautiful old stone house on a winery in a quiet setting. Owner Manuel was a wonderful host. Delicious wines. 500m from the Camino de la Plata, sign on Camino pointing you in the right direction. Easy to find. Worth every step!
- Wonderful quiet location, a hidden gem. Beautiful old building situated in a vineyard. Charming host /owner who gave our group a story of the history of this old house?
- The excellent service from the staff, the meals and excellent value for money
Hotel Restaurante America
With easy access to the AP53 Motorway, this hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.The restaurant at Hotel Restaurante America serves typical Galician food. There is also a café which serves drinks and light meals.The America has a pool table and darts board, and there is also a children’s playground. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The Hotel Restaurante America is around 40 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Rías Baixas Estuaries. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Free parking is offered onsite.
Good location for walkers on the Camino.
The hotel will arrange a pick-up or suggest a local taxi number to pick up from a nearby stopping point.
- Haben zu dem Preis weniger erwartet da es direkt an der Hauptstrasse liegt und auf den ersten Blick wie ein Rasthaus wirkt. Auf Nachfrage bekamen wir ein Zimmer nach hinten von der Strasse weg, auch unser vollkommen ausreichendes Pilgermenü bekamen wir auf Nachfrage ausserhalb der Restaurant-Öffnungszeiten. Die paar Meter Umweg vom Camino weg haben sich voll rentiert.
- El desayuno muy bueno, el personal atento y agradable. Dispone de restaurante para cenar a precios razonables. La habitación limpia, grande y con camas cómodas.
- Habitaciones eran grandisimas y restaurante la comida tambien.El personal muy amable.
- Es un hotel a cierta distancia De Santiago de Compostela, lo bueno el trato del personal, aunque algo dejado.
- Good location for walkers on the Camino.
Hotel Santiago Apóstol
Located in the San Lazaro neighbourhood,10 minutes’ drive from the historic centre of Santiago, Hotel Santiago Apóstol lies at the end of the French Route of the pilgrimage. Buses to the city centre stop outside the hotel.Free WiFi and free outdoor parking are available. All of the rooms in the Santiago Apóstol are light and spacious. They feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning.The Roi Xordo restaurant is open for lunch and dinner every day. It serves traditional cuisine and enjoys spectacular views of the city.The Palacio de Congresos is 0.6 miles away and you can drive to the City of Culture of Galicia in 10 minutes. The Hotel Santiago Apóstol is well connected with easy access to the AP9 Motorway.
- Good location when travelling by car. Good bus service available right outside the Hotel into the City Centre.
Great place to stay if you’re driving and need somewhere to park.
Very cosy room, spotless clean, comfortable bed, kind members of staff.
We didn’t get a bus to town so can’t comment on that.
- People at the front desk were wonderful bus just outside ..
Very friendly and helpful staff. Good link into the city. 15 mins on the bus, costs 1 euro and runs every 20mins.
Bar food was very good and inexpensive.
In general, the hotel was quite clean and staff very nice.
The most positive thing about the hotel is close to the airport, however, I was told by the staff that a bus to the airport stops next to the hotel which was not true (it stops 1km up the hill from the hotel to San Marcos).
Oxford Suites Santiago de Compostela
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Oxford Suites Santiago de Compostela is set in the City-Centre district in Santiago de Compostela, 150 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Oxford Suites Santiago de Compostela features free WiFi .You will find a tour desk at the property.Tourism Office is 1,650 feet from Oxford Suites Santiago de Compostela, while Area Central is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.8 miles from Oxford Suites Santiago de Compostela.
- Everything was perfect, great location and nice room with balcony!
- Facility was wonderful and staff was friendly and very helpful. Highly recommend.
- Great location, very clean, lovely balcony, loved the stone walls. Nice views, lovely helpful staff. Definitely recommend this place
- Great location and very clean. We stayed in 2 rooms, the first one we stayed in (401) was excellent in every way, but do not stay in room 101
- Quadruple room for family with 4 beds – not huge but big enough for all 4 of us and a nice sized closet. Very clean and loved the authentic stone walls in the room. Beds very comfy. Large TV with menu for language control. Minimalist bathroom but very clean, hairdryer included. Cold, wet day in Santiago but the 2 radiant heaters in the room had us warm and toasty.
Hotel Rey Fernando
This hotel is in the heart of Santiago, near the historical centre and just 150 feet from the Train Station. It offers free Wi-Fi.The Rey Fernando is near the university and the Parliament buildings.All rooms have a TV and a bathroom with a bath. Rooms are heated and have parquet flooring.
- you find there what you need for spending one night. Just that.
- Near the busstop (3-4 min walk). The staff was very helpfull and friendly. Clean room! Got a 2p room for myself.
- near to the train station and also near the airport bus route.
- The hotel was chosen for the location to the train station due to our early morning departure. The rooms were clean and tidy and desk staff members english was pretty good.
- Cosy room, near to the train station. We needed a hair dryer which was not on the room, but the receptionist had a spare one + they also ordered a taxi for us in no time.
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Hotel Windsor is located in central Santiago de Compostela, 10 minutes’ walk from Santiago Cathedral. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Windsor feature parquet floors and simple, smart décor. Each one is soundproofed and comes with a private bathroom.The hotel has a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Room service is also available.Buses to Santiago de Compostela Airport leave from a stop 350 feet from the hotel. You can walk to the train station in 8 minutes.
- Great staff with a great sense of humor. Location, room, bathroom, breakfast were al first class. After walking the Camino it was just wild luxury to spend some nights in this hotel and I highly recommend it and would love to come back.
- Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Just what we needed after a long day of walking.
It would be beneficial if the bed mattress’s where a bit more comfy.
Breakfast would benefit as well with some delicatessen instead of all the pastry, but not bad for the price of the place.
Very centric place to stay. recommended for its low cost.
very clean and very helpful staff.
I have stayed there a couple of times now because of their price and staff attendance.
- Handy location short walk from old town area. Lot of shopping nearby. Not 5 star but comfortable, affordable place to unwind after Camino.
The hotel was well presented – the rooms were comfortable, warm and a good size.
AND it had a bath/shower.
There was a good standard of continental breakfast – including cereal, hot milk, croissants, danish pastry etc etc – plus fruit. More than enough.
This hotel is located on the Santiago Way, offering the traveler a warm and cozy atmosphere in Monte do Gozo, with Santiago visible in the distance.This place is located in a rural setting, 2 miles from the center of Santiago and is an ideal stop off point for walkers on the Santiago way and tourists to the region. The property includes pleasant rooms, a restaurant and large gardens with a homey atmosphere.You can easily arrive by car, as the hotel is near the highway that goes to the airport. There is parking available in the complex.
It was not in City centre, but a good location because i could walk from airport to this hotel.
It is in a lovely little village
- Good location and very clean, quiet room! Good restaurant and bars nearby.
- Great location to rest up and tackle the last few km into Santiago. Immaculate room, comfortable bed.
- It’s a 10 min drive from the airport. I reached Santiago airport at 10 and i was at the hotel by 10:30 including car rental. The location of this place is outstanding. The walls are thin, which seems to be a problem with all hotels in this class. I am a light sleeper and could still sleep from 1 AM to 9 AM. The person running the hotel in the night was nice. There is no AC so i opened the windows for some time and the room was quite chilled! For a night, I would stay again.
- Nice room, not much to choose from for breakfast: croissant, coffee and orange juice. It was a nice place to stay before my walk into Santiago.
- It was not in City centre, but a good location because i could walk from airport to this hotel.
Exe Area Central
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Exe Area Central is set inside the Area Central Shopping Centre, 0.9 miles from Santiago de Compostela’s old town and cathedral. This hotel features a café, where a buffet breakfast is served.Each air-conditioned room at the Area Central has simple, modern décor with carpeted floors. All accommodation has a TV and private bathroom with toiletries.There is a selection of shops, bars and restaurants in Santiago’s old town.This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the final stop on the Camino Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route. The city’s main square is just over 1.2 miles from the Area Central.
- We loved the big bath in our room. Staff were friendly and the room was cleaned every day.
- Everything was comfortable and good value for the price.
- The large room and bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was simple but good enough.
- Clean and out of the busy part of town. Plenty of places to eat or buy food. Rooms do not have microwaves but do have refrigerator. Great hot water for a nice shower.
- Inside a mall and very quiet (especially on a Sunday when almost all stores are closed); also lacks the mosquitoes from other hotels. There is a great cafeteria inside the mall that is open on Sundays, so you won’t starve (otherwise, other open restaurants and stores are at least 1km away).
Hotel Spa Congreso
Hotel Congreso is conveniently located 15 minutes’ drive from Santiago de Compostela. The hotel offers 24-hour reception, ample free parking and easy road access to the city and the surrounding area.All the air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Congreso have a flat-screen satellite TV and a minibar. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath or shower.The restaurant inside the hotel serves traditional dishes with à la carte menu and packed lunches are also available at the reception.The spa is available at a cost and offers a sauna, hydrotherapy and massages.The hotel’s strategic location gives an excellent access to the region’s major road network.
- A delightful retro spa ambiance where the locals love to be. Nice buffet Sunday afternoon. The remodeled junior suite, spacious and complete. Excellent price/value rate. Good breakfast and buffet. General friendly staff, especially Alejandra reception, Maria Pilar, commerce, and Maria from the restaurant.
Breakfast was great, with fruit, eggs, sausages, bacon, different types of bread available… Really enjoyed it. SPA was very good and clean and the employees quite skilled.
We stayed in a room with two double beds. The room was big and comfortable.
- The breakfast was excellent with much variety. The spa was nice as well.
- Very spacious room and bid, comfortable beds. Hotel offers a very good breakfast.
- BUFFET BREAKFAST WAS PLENTY AND THEY HAVE CHOICES.
Hotel Garcas is located in the small town of Lavacolla, 6.2 miles from the centre of Santiago de Compostela. It offers a traditional Galician restaurant with a covered terrace.The rooms at the Garcas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Each one is outward-facing.The hotel’s restaurant serves local dishes using locally sourced products. There is also a café on site. In Lavacolla you can find a restaurant, a few bars and a supermarket.There is a bus stop just outside the hotel, connecting you with both the airport and the city centre with ease. You can also hire a car from opposite the hotel.The Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route passes nearby, with Santiago Cathedral and Plaza del Obradoiro located 6.2 miles away. There is also good access to the AP-9, AP-53 and AP-54 Motorways.
- The dinner was really fantastic, probably the best I have had during my staying in Spain!! There is a direct connection to the airport via bus service
- We arrived at nearly midnight and the lad on the front desk was pleasant, helpful and dealt with us in a very nice manner. The room was warm and cosy and we had a good night’s sleep
- The room was clean with a comfortable bed. There is a restorant in the ground floor. Close to the airport (2,2 km).
- Comfortable and better than we had expected. Decent, fair-sized room, pleasant staff and reasonably priced food.
- No breakfast inclueded, no buffet, breakfast is very simple
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De Ribadulla Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Ribadulla Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!