10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De Mudela Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Ecologico Toral
Set in Santa Cruz de Mudela’s main street, the eco-friendly Hotel Toral features a cafeteria and rooms with free WiFi. It offers easy access to the A-4 Motorway.Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Hotel Toral has a flat-screen TV. There is soundproofing, a private bathroom and a desk. The Toral uses sustainable geothermal energy to provide electricity.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Toral’s café bar. Spanish cuisine is offered for dinner.The hotel is set in the centre of Santa Cruz de Mudela, the hotel is a 5-minute walk from La Asunción Church. The Don Quijote Route includes many nearby towns. Valdepeñas is just 9.3 miles away, while Ciudad Real can be reached in 55 minutes by car.
- A charming hotel. Beautifully decorated, very clean and friendly staff. Should be a 3 star hotel! The hotel restaurant is 150m from the hotel. Secure parking can be reserved.
- Really well newly decorated and furnished hotel. Good eco credentials.
- Everyone treated me well. I enjoyed my stay there. Everything was clean and cosy. I truly recommend it!
- La ubicación del hotel, la decoración, la limpieza y la comodidad.
- Muy cómoda la habitación para una familia de tres adultos y una niña pequeña.
Hotel Casa Palacio
Featuring a charming central patio, an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Casa Palacio is located in the historic old town of Santa Cruz de Mudela.Air-conditioned rooms are decorated simply and feature dark wooden furnishes. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Casa Palacio’s traditional tapas bar is set in the old wine cellar and offers great views of the Church. The La Vendimia Restaurant offers set menus and à la carte dining, with special gourmet options.Set in the heart of Castilla-La Mancha, Casa Palacio is easily accessed via the A4 Motorway. Despeñaperros Nature Reserve is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The food in the restaurant was fabulous! The staff who seemed like family members (?) were outstanding, very secure parking, lovely big room and a bathtub in the bathroom. Great proximity to the motorway yet a quiet town.
- We asked about parking and were directed to large gates into the rear of the property, 100% secure. The hotel exudes atmosphere and character and lived up to our expectations of a small hotel in a quiet Spanish village. Bar and restaurant service were top rate and the evening meal well cooked and lots of it !
Very friendly staff,very convenient on site restaurant and the best safe parking Spain can offer.
- Hotel in a lovely historic building perfect for an overnight stop.
- Nice dinner . Good location when driving north or south through Spain Great site for the hotel with an inner court yard
In fantastic gardens, this hotel boasts all the facilities you will need to relax. It is located in the province of Ciudad Real, between Andalusia and La Mancha.The Balneario Cervantes hotel offers the perfect setting in which to relax. You can enjoy the wealth of treatments available in the spa area of the hotel, including thermal baths and massages. Take a walk in the evening through the gardens that surround the establishment.The hotel can be easily reached from the Andalusian highway and is one mile from Santa Cruz de Mudela.
The location was great, well off the beaten track, with wide sweeping vistas.
Waiting staff were helpful and friendly and other staff always said “Hola.”
- Comfortable rooms, good public areas, lovely outdoor pool for summer, staff charming and helpful, signage from motorway brilliant.
Todo está limpio, y la habitación y baño eran amplios, aunque nos dieron en un primer momento una habitación con dos camas individuales a pesar de haber pedido de matrimonio; afortunadamente se pudo cambiar.
El desayuno está bien y correcto para un 4 estrellas. El zumo no es natural pero sí hay fruta fresca.
- El trato del personal es excelente y las habitaciones están muy bien
- La tranquilidad es lo que más nos gustó. Los trabajadores del hotel son muy amables y el restaurante aunque un poco caro está muy bien, con comida de calidad. El desayuno nos ha gustado mucho también.
- The location was great, well off the beaten track, with wide sweeping vistas.
Hotel Restaurante La Sombra Del Olivo
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante La Sombra Del Olivo offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de Mudela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almagro is 21 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Sombra Del Olivo, and Valdepeñas is 10 miles away.
- Kamer op zich goed, schoon, eenvoudig (bv geen haardroger)
- Preis Leistung stimmt, entgegenkommen der Küche gut
- La comida muy buena. La cama confortable. Aunque tiene aire acondicionado, si abres la ventana entra un aire fresquito estupendo. La habitación tiene una terracita para salir y fumar o tomar algo.
- La cama muy comoda, la habitación sin lujos pero perfecta, y destacaria la profesionalidad y atención recibida por la pareja emprendedora que gestiona el Hotel/Restaurante.
- El trato es estupendo y se come muy bien allí. Fuimos con nuestra perrita y le pusieron una camita para dormir.
Hotel & Spa Veracruz Plaza
Located in the historic center of the city, the hotel offers modern and functional facilities, yet is still warm, pleasant and comfortable.There are 3 equipped rooms for meetings, conferences, conventions, seminars or any celebratory event such as weddings and banquets. They can hold from 15 to 300 people and can be adapted to your needs.Veracruz Plaza is provided with a fully-equipped spa where you will be able to relax and revive, accompanied by highly qualified personnel.
- The hotel was very close to the main plaza. It was spotlessly clean and the rooms were large and comfortable.
- It was clean, quiet and ideally located close to the main square. I only used it as a sleeping place while visiting my daughter who was on placement from university. The Staff in the hotel and Spa were very friendly and approachable. Would highly recommend Hotel VeraCruz and Valdepeñas to get a true feeling of Spain.
- The room was a good size with good size bathroom. Breakfast was reasonable. Staff were friendly and helpful. Underground private parking was good.
- The receptionist was incredibly helpful when I found I’d booked for the wrong day. She found a room for me although the hotel was virtually full, although I had to pay a bit more. The hotel bar was pleasant and welcoming.
- Great location within walking distance of everything.
Alojamiento Rural Los Delfines
Offering a breakfast bar and summer terrace, Alojamiento Rural Los Delfines is located in Valdepeñas, 4.3 miles from its Nature Reserve. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Alojamiento Rural Los Delfines offers rooms, a suite and apartments, all with air conditioning and heating. Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer, while the suite has a seating area and a spa bath. Apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette. Bed linen and towels are included.Alojamiento Rural Los Delfines offers sandwiches and combined dishes. This hotel has a terrace, bar, extra large barbecue, and a tour desk. Other facilities available at the property include a meeting room for up to 200 people, and a souvenir shop.Central Valdepeñas is 5 minutes’ drive while Santa Cruz de Mudela, famous for its 17th-century squared bullring, is 9.3 miles away.The property offers free parking.
- It was the most unusual place I’ve ever stayed.
- after a 12 hour journey delayed by snow we were greeted with a friendly welcome as we were nearly in tears by this stage. room was lovely and warm, more than we expected, lovely place would recommend it highly, pity we only stayed overnight looked fab for a longer stay
- The room size good. The host had the sense to put the heating on so it was nice and warm in the room. Very Clean room etc. Good value.
- Stunning location absolutely amazing decor bizarre but fascinating
- Very little to like apart from ease of access from motorway.
Preserving its original façade, Hotel Central is set in an early-20-century building that once hosted the Bank of Spain. It has free Wi-Fi throughout the building.Rooms in the Central are decorated in a minimal yet elegant style. All are soundproofed and have air conditioning and heating, satellite TV and safe. The bathroom comes with a bath. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hotel Central has a restaurant-café where you can enjoy a continental breakfast, drinks and light meals. It also has a garden and terrace.Hotel Central can be found just off Calle Seis de Junio, Valdepeñas’s main street. Valdepeñas in Castile La Mancha is well known for its wine, history and culture. The hotel has its own secure parking.
- Location, walked to everything. Owner and staff delightful. Sparkling clean
Reception staff very friendly and helpful especially with regard to access to the garage.
The room was excellent. The hotel was modern and clean.
Although there was no restaurant there were plenty of tapas bars a few minutes walk.
- This was our third visit to Hotel Central and as always it continues to live up to our expectations – beautifully clean it’s so clean it shines – friendly and helpful staff who go that extra mile to help guests – on site parking, I really can’t fault this hotel and so near to the town centre. If visiting beautiful Valdepeñas I would recommend staying here 👍
- Hotel Central by name and Hotel Central by location! A somewhat unusual entrance. Access gained by entryphone at the side of the main door then up a major staircase, or lift, to first floor level to a small reception desk. What the desk lacked in style was more than made up for by the friendly welcoming staff. A delight. Underground parking area was excellent, if the access was a little daunting in a large car.
- Perfect location. with the staff super friendly. Hotel is neat and clean and I would definitely go back.
Hotel El Hidalgo
Set in bungalows built around an outdoor pool, Hotel El Hidalgo features pretty gardens and an on-site restaurant. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free parking at their doorstep.Each room has a TV, minibar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s El Molino restaurant serves traditional Manchegan cuisine, as well as innovative dishes. There is also a café-bar where you can sample Bellota ham and Manchego cheese, amongst other snacks.Hotel El Hidalgo is located right beside the A4 Motorway, which connects with Valdepeñas in 10 minutes’ drive.The towns of Almagro and Viso del Marqués can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Both Tablas de Daimiel Nature Reserve and the Lagunas de Ruidera Lakes are just under an hour’s drive from the property.Function rooms are available for events, and so are the gardens.
- The staff are extremely helpful and polite. The hotel is ideally placed for a trip across Spain with easy access to the main motorway.
- The garden like walk through and the old doors and hardware.
- very friendly and accommodating staff, nice little cafe for breakfast, great place to break a roadtrip through Spain
- The main advantage of this hotel is its location directly beside the motorway. The rooms are very dated – large, adequately equipped and spotlessly clean, but in urgent need of an update.
- The location, the size of the room and the excellent wifi signal. Simple no frills hotel with nice staff at a very good price.
Hospederia Museo Valdepeñas
Hospederia Museo Valdepeñas is a traditional hotel just 10 minutes’ walk from Valdepeñas’ centre. The original part of the building features a wine cellar and offers classic décor with antique furnishings.The air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi.Restaurants and bars can be found in the centre of Valdepeñas.Almagro and Villanueva de los Infantes are within 35 minutes’ drive of the hotel. Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park is approximately 40.4 miles away.
- The overall character, very comfortable room, friendly staff, quiet location just a few minutes stroll to town centre.
- Most unusual. So many antiquities to investigate. Large bedroom with comfortable large bed. Enjoyed breakfast and the coffee!
- Hotel was the most unusual (in a good way) I have stayed in.
- It was like staying in a museum with incredible old fashioned and valuable furniture, and very roomy.
Great room. Large
We were allowed to park motorcycles inside. Very friendly
Hotel Vista Alegre
Hotel Vista Alegre is located 2,300 feet from the centre of Valdepeñas and 36.7 miles from Ciudad Real. It features 15 air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, private bathroom and satellite TV.The hotel has a restaurant serving local and homemade cuisine. It also has a 24-hour café bar.There is a supermarket and a petrol station 650 feet from the hotel. You can also visit the nearby wineries.Valdepeñas AVE Train Station is 0.6 miles from Hotel Vista Alegre.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean.
- Proximity to motorway for Costa del sol. Free parking outside the door.
- Close to the motorway for easy exit. Facilities were open to really late for food and drink.
- Lo unico que vale la pena del hotel es el recepcionista de noche que gracias a el llegue al hortel porque esta fatal señalizado si vienes desde cordoba, el camarero y la señora de la limpieza muy amables.
- L’accueil et la disponibilité du personnel (sauf celui du petit déjeuner)
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De Mudela Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Mudela Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!