10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De Moncayo Aragon:
Hotel Condes de Visconti
This converted 16th-century palace is located in Tarazona, 1,000 feet from the town’s 13th-century Cathedral. It offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Condes de Visconti’s chic bar serves a range of drinks. There are also various restaurants within a short walk.Staff at the Condes de Visconti’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Aragón. They can also help to book tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is located 7.5 miles from Veruela’s Cistercian Monastery and the beautiful Moncayo Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Zaragoza in around an hour.
- Location is very good. Advice for drivers follows. Put as destination in GPS “Plaza el San Francisco” and not hotel address. From the square is about 20m to the hotel door. Their garage is on Avenida del la Paz that starts also from this square at 50m from it. But private parking is not necessary because just in front of it exists safe big free public parking. If you decide to enter Visconti street, where hotel stands, from the square (we unfortunately did it) – it is permitted, ask them to draw on the city map how to drive back to the square, because till now I don’t know how to do it. The neighbor streets are narrow and without exit.
- The location excellent and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good. Secure parking 3 minutes walk away.
- Bathroom separate from sleeping area gave feeling of more comfort when retiring. Staff all very helpful.
- Very friendly people on reception and a hotel with character.
- Lovely and different rooms and great place and people.
La Merced de la Concordia
Built in 1501, this restored townhouse offers a traditional restaurant and stylish modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is situated 650 feet from Tarazona Town Hall, in the historic city centre.Each air-conditioned room at La Merced de la Concordia offers wooden floors, a TV and a minibar. The elegant bathrooms include a hairdryer and toiletries.The airy restaurant serves creative regional cuisine, based on seasonal local produce. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk.La Merced de la Concordia is a 15-minute drive from the Moncayo Nature Reserve. Zaragoza is 52.8 miles away, while Pamplona and Logroño are 55.9 miles away. Free parking is available nearby.
- Nice hotel in centre of exceptionally nice town and area. Excellent stop off on way to ferry at Bilbao. Room was big with excellent en suite with bath. Breakfast was varied and good quality. Enjoyed the walnuts. The town warrants the time to walk round. Large old quarter and some fine buildings and Cathedral to visit.
- We loved our room! Breakfast was a delicious cold buffet , a wonderful selection of top quality produce.
- Location. View from room number 6. Good breakfast.
- Very clean, excellent food, had a piano in the restaurant annoyed life music
- Lovely friendly hotel set in a beautiful little town
Hotel Gomar is located in San Martín V. Moncayo and offers heated rooms with views of the Moncayo Mountains. Free WiFi is available.Each room includes a TV, safe and a private bathromo with a hairdryer.Guests can use the shared sports area which has a swimming pool. There is also a shared lounge with satellite TV, and a DVD player. For children there is play area.The on-site restaurant offers local, homemade cuisine and there is a terrace looking onto the mountians where meals can be served. There is also a café-bar.
- La ubicación es buena y sobretodo había mucha tranquilidad.
- La habitación es cómoda y tiene lo necesario, incluso el añadido de un cepillo de dientes.
- La habitacion, grande con cama grande. Todo limpio. Tiene restaurante para desayunar, comer y cenar, cena de menú abundante 11€, la calefaccion bien, habitacion calentita, buen servicio, sin problemas de aparcamiento, tiene vistas al Moncayo.
- El buffet, mi enhorabuena a la cocinera o cocinero
- Desayuno abundante. Nos dejarón meter un niño más en la habitación sin coste.
Chateau Pago De Cirsus
Easily accessible from the AP68 Motorway, this impressive building is surrounded by the vineyards of Ablitas. It offers luxurious, classical-style rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi.The large rooms at Chateau Pago de Cirsus are individually decorated in an elegant style. Each one is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom with bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.The hotel’s stylish restaurant serves traditional Spanish food and has an extensive wine cellar. The hotel also offers tours round its wine-making facilities.The Chateau has a small cinema which guests can use while renting a DVD from the hotel’s DVD library. Bicycle rental is also available.The Bárdenas Reales de Navarra Nature Reserve is just 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Zaragoza in around 45 minutes.
- The Chateau was an amazing experience. Ticked all the boxes.
Staff very helpful & friendly.
Rooms were lovely. Atmospheric Spanish countryside feel with modern comforts.
Their simple dinner menu of the day with paired estate wines was super and made for a wonderfully relaxing evening.
Many thanks Naudii!
- The staff was amazing and everything in the hotel and its property is just gorgeous.
- The views were tremendous, the staff were friendly and informative, the hotel was a revelation, our room was more than big enough with one of the biggest beds I have seen, the food was well prepared and presented and very tasty (more than a two night stay and it would have been quite repetitive though). All in all an excellent place to stay and break our journey across Spain. Even the resident dog was friendly.
We first stayed at this hotel in 2015 for one night on route to and from the drive from Bilbao to Denia Spain.
We now stay every time we drive to Spain and never disappointed. Wonderful location overlooking their vineyards. The room are tastefully decorated and meals are are very good.
The added bonus for us is that they produce and sell excellent wines that we purchase for our time in Spain and again on journey home.
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas
Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas enjoys a privileged setting in the historic city of Tudela, on the banks of the River Ebro in Spain´s Navarre region.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Sercotel Tudela Bardenas feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a minibar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Any day of the week you can dine on fine examples of traditional Navarran cuisine in the restaurant, or relax with a choice of over 100 beers in the Scottish-style bar. The hotel offers daily menus.The hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Tudela’s Old Town. Bárdenas Desert is 6.2 miles away, and the Sendaviva Nature Reserve is 9.3 miles away.
- Comfortable bedroom was spoiled by huge desk making movement in the room difficult.
- Great staff, very smart, clean and comfortable. Excellent food
- Helpful at reception, good location for our en-route to Southern Spain
- Great hotel with excellent staff. Lovely room with an excellent bathroon (amazing shower).
- Comfort in the room, friendliness of the staff. Quality of meals.
Set next to the River Ebro in Navarra, the Santamaría is a 5-minute walk from Tudela’s historic centre. Rooms include a balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The hotel’s restaurant serves local and international dishes using seasonal ingredients. The Santamaría also has a modern café-bar.Hotel Santamaría’s spacious rooms feature climate control and private bathrooms. Rooms are decorated in soft colours, with elegant wooden floors.The hotel is in a quiet square, a short walk from the 12th-century Tudela Cathedral. The town is surrounded by countryside, ideal for walking or cycling. The UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Bárdenas Reales is 6.2 miles away and has impressive desert-like scenery.
- Secure underground parking although it was a very short walk from hotel itself it gave us peace of mind. Staff were excellent, friendly and really helpful. We asked if we could have food in the room as we couldn’t take dog into restaurant and leaving him in car in underground parking wasn’t really an option. No problem, we’ll ring you when it’s ready. They delivered to the room!
The room was clean and comfy.
Food is good.
The location of the hotel is accessible.
It’s excellent to stay.
- Perfect for city stop break/stop over. We were traveling as a family. Very family friendly rooms in great location to properly explore Tudela. Highly recommend. Fab breakfast too. Great value.
- Room was modern clean and comfortable. Hotel is only a short stroll from the main square and a number of bars are within metres. Breakfast was excellent value
Central location, clean comfortable, lift to all floors, breakfast was poorly laid out, scattered over 3 fridges with cling film over the tops… you can improve this get a table top fridge and display the food on offer.
The reception staff are helpful and speak good English
The Hotel Alhama is an elegant hotel in the Navarran countryside, offering everything you need for a relaxing stay with family and friends.Situated in the historical area of Cintruenigo, the traditional access point from Navarra to Castille and La Rioja, the Alhama boasts a lovely peaceful setting.You can relax in the quaint gardens, while your children have fun in the playground. Some of the rooms include access to a private pool located in a complex nearby.The air-conditioned rooms are practical and sophisticated, and you can enjoy sunbathing on your private balcony.After a long walk or drive in the countryside, come back to the Alhama for a delicious regional meal.With 24-hour reception, local outings are convenient, whilst free wired internet in your room can help you plan your trip.You can also purchase local souvenirs and delicacies at the hotels gift shop.
- Food on the menu was not available (the first two of my choices). I finally had some tasteless sole. Bonus : I wasn’t sick from it.
- Excellent value. Excellent food. Very pleasant staff.
- The accomodation provided all round excellent services and the staff were friendly and helpful.
As can be seen from the above answers we were happy with all aspects of the hotel.
We had our evening meal there and was very impressed with the quality of the food and the value.
- It was a good Hotel in a convenient location. We were on our way from the South to Bilbao. There was a Bar and out side tables ideal for the evening before meal Drink
Hotel Brujas De Irues
Hotel Brujas De Irues offers free WiFi, rooms with views and private parking for free. The hotel is in the historic city of Tarazona, at the foot of the Moncayo Mountains.Facilities at Brujas De Irues include a café with snack-bar and a traditional restaurant. Newspapers are available to guests.All rooms at Hotel Brujas De Irues feature full air conditioning, bar, piped music and satellite TV. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Some also offer a private terrace.Tarazona is situated in the province of Zaragoza and is known for its Mudéjar Cathedral. The Bardenas Reales Natural Park is a short drive away. The AP-68 Motorway is about 6.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Palacete de los Arcedianos
Situated in Tarazona de Aragón, Hostal Palacete de Los Arcedianos is a 15th-century house restored into a small hotel with a traditional feel, architecture, and decorative elements.All heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and include a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.The property is situated in Tarazona’s Jewish Quarter, a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España Square. Tarazona Cathedral is only 1,000 feet away.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Val Lake is 4.3 miles from the property and Moncayo Nature Reserve can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Good value. Comfortable room. Friendly helpful staff. Location near restaurants,bars and sites
- At all moments helpful and supportive interaction with staff who at the same time were completely non-intrusive.
- Chambre confortable. Amabilité de l’hôtesse. Situation géographique de l’hôtel (une fois qu’on a réussi à le trouver !) en plein quartier juif.
- El precio, la ubicación céntrica, la limpieza y Tarazona, un pueblo sorprendente.
- het onthaal was heel correct. de kamer had alles wat er nodig was, alleen voelt het wat kaal aan
RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos
Located 1.2 miles from Cascante in Navarra, Ruralsuite is set on a large estate with olive and pine trees. It offers free Wi-Fi, free parking, a hot tub and rooms with a 40-inch flat-screen TV.All apartments at the RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos have a kitchen equipped with dishwasher, induction cooker and coffee-maker. The private bathrooms all have a hydromassage shower which also offers chromotherapy and steam treatment.The hotel has a café which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as snacks throughout the day. It features a terrace where you can eat among the pine trees.RuralSuite Hotel Apartamentos organises activities such as quad biking and bicycle hire. There is a children’s play area on site.Bardenas Biosphere Reserve is 12.4 miles away from the hotel, and Moncay Nature Reserve is also 12.4 miles away. RuralSuite is just 3 minutes’ drive from the AP-68 Motorway, which connects Bilbao and Zaragoza.
- The apartments are really large and spacious with lots of neat technology like hydromassage showers and a fancy toaster. The staff really stand out for their friendliness as well. They lent our kids bikes, took the time to show us around the property, and encouraged us to ask them for anything we needed. We travel frequently and these guys are really exceptional in their service. The hotel is well-located for a stop in the Bardenas Reales and they can organize all kinds of activities in the park. The outdoor jacuzzi and the trampoline were big hits with the kids.
- Loved being in the country with birdsong all around and hosts interested in the environment. Food outstanding. No need to leave the property for anything.
- An oasis on our way to the coast. Marius was a 5 star host, nothing was too much trouble. Beers to our apartment. The best shower I have ever been in. Apartment was beautifully cool and comfortable. The farmland setting was a delight. We would definitely go back if passing. Great value for money.
- The whole ethos of a Rural suite was centred around comfort and the environment. All the staff were super helpful and were commited to ensuring our comfort. The food was excellent with organic vegetables picked from their own garden. Marius was super throughout our stay and was an excellent guide when we went in to the Bardenas in the awesome buggy. The suite was immaculate and very spacious with a very well equipped kitchen.
- La gente muy amable, un trato muy familiar y cercano. Es un sitio el cual puedes dejar a ls niños correr x allí sin ningún peligro, ya q es una zona totalmente vallada. Los apartamentos d dos dormitorios muy amplios y confortables. Q decir d ls tres perrines….super cariñosos!!!. Amplio abanico d actividades para conocer la zona.
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De Moncayo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Moncayo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!