10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De La Serós Aragon:
Hotel Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos
Surrounded by the peaceful mountains of the Pyrenees, and with facilities including a spa, this charming hotel provides the ideal setting for a relaxing break in the countryside.All around Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos you can enjoy fantastic mountainous landscape, including the San Juan de la Peña nature park. Take in these impressive surroundings from the hotel’s gardens, the pleasant terrace or even your own balcony.The hotel’s enchanting building is made in the traditional, mountain style from stone and wood. The renovated interior is also simple and rustic, but with elegant touches and modern amenities – ensuring a comfortable stay.After a day of walking in the mountains, return to Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos to spend a session in the spa. Here you can ease aching muscles in the sauna before diving into the covered swimming pool.The Hotel Rural El Mirador de Los Pirineos is conveniently located near to the surrounding ski resorts of Astu, Candanchu, Formigal and Panticosa.
A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
The host tried hard!
- The view of the cliffs from the room was fantastic. The room itself was comfortable including the beautiful bathroom. There was ample parking free parking and a nice pool for those who want such amenities
- Wonderful place and host – clean, quiet, good breakfast (he offered us even more choices!), beautiful room, advice about where to eat (I don’t know if he speaks English), ….it was a perfect stay. Thank you!
- La estancia fue deliciosa, lugar estupendo y la atención al cliente fue cercana y muy amable.volveremos!
- In pittoresk dorpje gelegen accomodatie met balkon. Fantastische handdoeken. Zorgzame gastheer. Op wandelafstand (1 1/2 uur) van kloosters.
- A kind host, he was alone after an operation on his foot.
Eurostars Reina Felicia Spa
The hotel sits in a magnificent setting, surrounded by a privileged natural environment that is ideal for winter sports enthusiasts, nature lovers and all those seeking a peaceful, relaxing stay.With 4 meeting rooms, 54 double rooms, 16 duplex and 6 junior suites, the hotel also has a spa, available at an extra cost, a gym and an indoor and outdoor swimming pool.Located in Jaca’s new residential area, the hotel offers excellent facilities for company meetings, all the amenities for a peaceful and enjoyable stay.
- Large bedroom. The bed was very big and comfortable. Choice of secure parking. I have given top marks for restaurant and spa as no option for did not use.
- Price of 39euro per night. Swimming, reasonably priced food. Convenient for road down to southern Spain. Very comfortable & large bed. Free parking and wifi.
- This a hotel we have stopped at on 5 previous occasions on long trips down through Spain. It is very convenient to the main route, comfortable, clean and excellent value. The hotel has been refurbished since we were last there. The breakfast is also excellent. We do really like this hotel and plan to visit next spring, spending a little time exploring the beautiful town and surrounding country.
- We got a lounge room with a mezzanine bedroom, very unexpected and a nice change.
- Every thing was fine second time staying and would stay again.
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is on the main avenue in Jaca, from which you can admire the impressive Ciudadela built in 1595. It is also just 20 minutes from the Astun-Candanchu ski slopes.The hotel is also located along the celebrated Camino de Santiago pilgrimage footpath in the foothills of Peña Oroel, with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains.Amongst the facilities at the hotel there is a restaurant, a cafe, a nightclub, a swimming pool for adults and children during the summer months, and garage parking.
- Easy to get to after coming through the comport tunnel
- Fantasitic location and great value for the price you pay. Breakfast, lunch and dinner options are available within the complex. Parking is secure, Wi-Fi is strong and there is a lounge area for groups or families to hang out.
- The location was good and the cleaning af the rooms was also good
- Rooms are huge and clean. Evening dinner, 3 courses including bottle of wine €14.90. Secure parking underneath. Huge breakfast if you want it or option of a smaller one. What’s not to like.
- Fantastic location, great people, clean and comfy.
Hotel Anaya is 15 minutes’ drive from Jaca and an hour from Pamplona. Set at the foot of the Pyrenees, it offers ski storage, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Rooms are air conditioned and heated. They have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and rustic sloped ceilings.A continental breakfast is available. The hotel has a café and restaurant, as well as a terrace and lounge with billiards. Luggage storage is offered and you can go fishing and horse riding in the surrounding area.
- Perfect for overnight stay after a long drive. Spotless room.Supper and breakfast in hotel’s restaurant in adjacent building tasty and value for money.
- Relación calidad precio. Habitación grande y limpia
- Großes ruhiges Zimmer,nettes Personal,Preiswertes Restaurant.
- propreté irréprochable, bon accueil ,restauration a proximité indépendant de l’hôtel mais rapport qualité prix très bien idem pour le prix de l’hebergement
Es un hotel de paso, ya que no hay gran cosa alrededor, pero dispone de todo lo que necesitas en este caso. Gran zona de aparcamiento, parte de ella con techado. Restaurante al lado para poder desayunar, comer, cenar o tomar algo.
La habitación era de uso individual pero era grandiosa y con 2 camas. Daba a la parte trasera y era muy tranquila.
El baño es grande y cómodo
Y ante todo, el personal super atento.
Cuesta mucho encontrar un hotel donde puedas cancelar hasta el último momento, que sea económico, cómodo y con todo lo necesario
Hotel & Spa Real Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is situated in a quiet area of Jaca, in the midst of the Aragonese Pyrenees, the perfect location to relax and enjoy the picturesque scenery.The hotel offers a cosy and comfortable ambience, with an array of services and facilities, including a swimming pool and hot tub, where you can relax after a long day.This hotel provides ideal accommodation for those visiting the area to enjoy the skiing. The resorts of Astun and Candanchu are 30 minutes’ drive away, and Formigal is a 45-minute drive.
- The hotel is located in a safe area, allowing for safe street parking at no charge (though we had to park a block away). It was a short walk up a flight of stairs to get to the old town.
- Everything was perfectly clean and set, the stuff was really helpful and charming
- Easy parking outside on a motorcycle, close to the centre, clean rooms.
- The staff at the reception were very polite and helpfull. I could park my bicycle in a separate room, which was locked. They helped me with various questions that I had and english was ok.
- We loved the hotel. The restaurant was good value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful.
This hotel makes it easy for you to discover the rich Romanesque heritage of Jaca, to enjoy the skiing and mountains in the center of the Aragon Pyrenees.Jaqués is a centrally located establishment with a family feel. It is situated a few feet from the town hall and San Pedro Cathedral. Relax in the comfortable and private atmosphere of the rooms or the hotel restaurant.Surrounded by beautiful mountains, Jaca is a cultural reference point and top sports location. It is also one of the major bases of Romanesque art and an obligatory stop on the Santiago Way.
- The staff are always friendly and helpful. The menu del dia is excellent, the rabbit is very good, as is the lamb – get there early as popular items do sometimes run out.
- Beautiful location, fantastic restaurant for tapas
- Jaca is an interesting small city. Besides the great location of Hotel Jacques the availability of paid parking next door was a bonus. The breakfast included at Cafe Jacques was good and service overall friendly and helpful. Excellent meals at Restaurant Biarritz and at Pizzeria Polifemo,a small gem of a restaurant.
Wonderful Hotel in the middle of the town. The only downside is getting to it, which is through narrow streets, which isn’t a problem on a motorcycle even if it did feel like we were riding through a pedestrian-only area.
You might want to check arrival times if coming by car.
Great hotel. Excellent price. Very friendly. Secure parking under the hotel.
- Really nice and helpful staff, good location, perfectly clean, excellent value for money
Gran Hotel de Jaca
One of our top picks in Jaca.The hotel is centrally located near Jaca’s old quarter, at the foothills of Peña Oroel with its snow capped Pyrenean Mountains and just 20 minutes from the closest ski resorts.Whatever the season the area offers a wide array of activities, such as: Nordic and alpine ski, rafting, bungee, walking, horse riding, mountaineering, climbing and guided footpaths routes.Very well connected with major cities both in Spain and the south of France. Astún – Candanchú just a 20 minute drive.
- Everything about the facilities were excellent and good value
Very noisy rooms. People next door didn’t go to bed until 2.45am and you can ear everything they said. Same in the morning. Bar/coffee area was never open or no staff about for a drink. However, bars and restaurants nearby to compensate. Also no heating in our room (310 number), challenged hotel, they said it was on a timer, not helpful if your cold with temperatures outside of 4/10 degrees Celsius, when you return from walk your need to be comfortable. Hot and cold Aircon fitted but only available during the summer.
Location was good but you need sleep at night. I will never stay here again.
- Good location /Good breakfast/ Helpful staff
- The hotel was in the perfect place for exploring jaca.staff very friendly and the breakfast was very good value and with a good choice.
- The skylight was nice and able to be opened for a nice breeze.
One of our best sellers in Jaca! Hotel Charlé enjoys a beautiful rural setting next to the Aragón River, with the backdrop of the Pyrenees. It has its own riding school and offers free Wi-Fi and parking.The hotel is a 19th-century stone and wood building located on the Camino de Santiago and 10 minutes from Jaca city centre. There are numerous hiking and cycling routes in the surrounding area, and staff can arrange horse riding lessons and trails.The hotel’s restaurant serves homemade food, and there is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink. The hotel’s rooms feature attractive wooden floors and a TV.
Nice room in a detached building at back. resto good food and value
Lighting in room poor, mirror only in bathroom
- The apartment was really nice and comfortable. Good breakfast! Pets are allowed 🙂
- Excellent location, full of character, heating system
- Great location for a one-night stop while crossing the Pyrenees (though probably not especially good for hiking if you look for a longer stay), pleasant historic building, calm and relaxed feeling.
- Ideally situated directly off main road which meant easy access in bad weather. Separate entrance room with bed and bathroom upstairs which left ample room down stairs for our two dogs. Nice and warm with extra blankets available. Nice grounds. Good breakfast which was replemished as soon as things got low.
- Nice room in a detached building at back. resto good food and value
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Mur offers accommodation in Jaca centre, 17.4 miles from Formigal and Astún. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free public parking is available off site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV, and a balcony with views of the Castle of San Pedro and the cathedral. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer. Suite rooms feature a seating area, sauna and a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Huesca is 31.1 miles from Hotel Mur.
- Hotel well positioned for restaurants and other places of interest. Jaca is a lovely town with lots of interesting places to visit.
- I was not impressed with room I was allocated on ground floor as it bars on window and floor was poorly covered with vinyl. These ground floor rooms are not what I expected to be offered. If you closed toilet outer door you could not get into shower as you were trapped behind the glass door. The only way to get into shower was to open outer door then open shower door to get in, once in if you wanted privacy you had to close shower door and then get partner to close toilet door. Breakfast was good. I don`t know if it was because we were on motorbike and receptionist thought this will do them. I travelled from Spain to Holland and stayed in other three star hotels which were vastly superior to Hotel Mur. There were a lot of guests in hotel so probably upper floor rooms are of a better standard.
- The room had 3 small balconies and overlooked the main street/castle. George the receptionist was extremely helpful and funny, he couldn’t do enough for us. We would love to come back again and would highly recommend this hotel to friends
- Good value and reasonable breakfast for the money.
- Very good value for money. Comfortable room pleasant staff. Excellent breakfast included in price.
Hotel La Paz
On a mainly pedestrian street in the charming Aragonese village of Jaca, this hotel boasts free Wi-Fi, and an excellent restaurant where you can sample traditional regional cuisine.Have a good night’s sleep at the Hotel La Paz, whose comfortable accommodations is in a peaceful, central location.Wake up to an authentic espresso and Spanish breakfast from the Hotel la Paz’s cafe.Enjoy wandering around the center of the city, within easy walking distance of the hotel.Back at La Paz, admire the cheerful, colorful décor of your spacious room.Here you can watch movies on the satellite, flat-screen TV, and send email any time of the day using the free Wi-Fi.The hotel also boasts several large rooms, making it ideal for families and groups.
- Great place in the center of town with a good breakfast.
- I’m sure this was not what I had seen on booking.com
- The rooms were pleasant and not at all “cookie cutter.” The breakfast was quite nice, although you have to look all around the room to see what is offered. All the main things to see and do in Jaca were within walking distance of the hotel.
- The hotel is really nice, quiet and clean, the breakfast is great! The room was spacious and the bed was super big and comfortable.
- Location is good, in the center, clean, ok for one or two nights
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De La Serós Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de la Serós Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!