10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De La Palma La Palma Island:
El Hotelito 27
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, El Hotelito 27 offers accommodations in Santa Cruz de la Palma, just 11 miles from Puerto Naos.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Los Llanos de Aridane is 9 miles from El Hotelito 27 , and Los Cancajos is 2.5 miles from the property. La Palma Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Excellent location! Pure, tasty breakfasts. And the apartment has amazing ceramic tiles on the floor.
- Really lovely new hotel, very clean and modern, very friendly and helpful staff and great location near centre of Santa Cruz!…I.will definitely return!
- Location is great, staff is friendly and room was very clean.
- Clean hotel. Helpful friendly staff. Good location.
- This hotel is brilliantly located in a quiet back street right in the centre of town. Restaurants and supermarkets are all just minutes away so it couldn’t be more convenient. The staff are very friendly and helpful, plus the rooms are spotlessly clean and well appointed. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.
Hotel San Telmo
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel San Telmo is located in central Santa Cruz de la Palma. This restored 17th-century building offers rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The property features modern interiors and a lounge with armchairs and ocean views. There is also a terrace and a traditional central patio where you can relax.The property serves a daily breakfast of pastries, jam, cheese, cold meat and fresh fruit. There is also coffee, tea and juice. Hotel San Telmo also has a bar where you can enjoy a drink throughout the day.
A very comfortable, small hotel, centrally located in the San Telmo district of Santa Cruz de La Palma. Friendly, attentive and efficient owners and staff.
Greatly enjoyed watching and taking part in the Palm Sunday Procession from the nearby San Telmo chapel.
- Excellent hotel within walking distance of centre and bus station.
- Service and comfort. Maria, Richard and Bernard went out of their way to ensure we enjoyed our stay at the hotel and on La Palma.
- Breakfast at SAN Telmo was a real treat: good coffee, delicious cheese, fresh fruit, various breads and boiled eggs cooked to order.
Breakfast selection wad not massive but everything selected was v lovely. E.g. super cheeses, freshly cut fruit. The excellent coffee was brought to your table. The patio and balcony area was lovely.The koi fointain and the 2 house cats were a lovely touch!
All staff were wonderful. Some people might gripe that you have to climb too far from the high street to get to the hotel but I thought it way perfectly positioned. Burn off that dinner!
- A very comfortable, small hotel, centrally located in the San Telmo district of Santa Cruz de La Palma. Friendly, attentive and efficient owners and staff.
Offering studios with views of the Atlantic Ocean, Hotel Castillete is set on Santa Cruz de la Palma’s oceanfront avenue. It features a snack bar, terrace and free Wi-Fi.Each simply decorated studio at Hotel Castillete has a seating area with a sofa bed, a flat-screen TV and a balcony. The kitchenette includes a fridge, coffee machine and a hob.Shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the centre of Santa Cruz de la Palma, approximately 1,650 feet away.Ferries to neighbouring Canary Islands leave from Santa Cruz Port, just over 0.6 miles from the Castillete. La Caldera de Taburiente National Park is a 35-minute drive away.
- Spacious apartment, comfy beds, plenty of storage space, great location overlooking the sea.
Big room with a kitchen and couch.
The breakfast is extensive and everyone can find something he likes.
The balcony few is awesome.
- The size of the accommodation. The galley kitchen. Proper sofa etc. Amazing sea views.
- The proximity to the beach and the size of the room.
- Good accommodation for the cost. Nice balcony and view.
H10 Taburiente Playa
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Taburiente Playa is 1,000 feet from Los Carcajos Beach, on La Palma’s east coast. It offers 3 outdoor pools and free parking, as well as a sauna and tennis courts.All air-conditioned rooms at H10 Taburiente Playa have a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking and serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and a salon bar with live music. Room service and packed lunches are available.The coastline around the hotel is popular for scuba diving, and there is a diving centre next door. You can drive to La Palma Airport and Santa Cruz de La Palma, the island’s capital, in 10 minutes.
- The inside waterfall was a very nice touch, pleasant swimming pool area and lovely views.
- Overall very good but we had a kitchenette in the room but no utensils which made it a bit pointless
Good range of entertainment in the evenings.
A very nice hotel with open views in a low rise area, quiet location with easy access to the airport.
Attractive gardens and variety of pools.
Great variety of foods at all meals.
- The staff is very helpful. They really try their best. Also, the food is very good. Not the drinks though. A little “all inclusive” trap right there.
Bernard on the reception desk was very friendly and very helpful.
Restaurant staff were lovely.
Hacienda San Jorge
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Hacienda San Jorge offers free WiFi throughout, a sauna, a gym and a large seawater swimming pool. There is direct access to Los Cancajos Beach.The resort has a buffet restaurant with amazing sea views. There is a cocktail terrace, and tapas and snacks are available at the pool bar. Vegetarian options are also available.All apartments have a kitchen, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. The resort was designed by Canarian painter Facundo Fierro and has typical design.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge is set just 3 kilometres from La Palma Airport. There is a bus stop 350 feet away.The island is famous for its black sand beaches. The local area is ideal for hiking.
- The grounds are fabulous! It was very windy during our stay but the resort is completely sheltered making it ideal to enjoy the pool anytime. Great location near the airport, beach just out the gate, several restaurants within steps. Breakfast was varied and excellent. The resort offers several meal plans, an on site bar/cafe, and grocery store. If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday this is the perfect oasis. For those interested in trekking La Palma the location is ideal for exploring the island by car. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Cleanliness of room. Setting of hotel in a wonderful garden.
- Loved everything. Great pool. Beautiful garden. Awesome location.
- good dinner options, kind personel, close to the beach
- Excellent appartment, modern, big and very comfortable, very good shower. The gardens really nice, big, with an enormous variety of trees. 20 metres from the beach, and good breakfast. Concierge staff vey helpful.
Parador de La Palma
Surrounded by a beautiful, natural landscape, the Parador de la Palma provides great views of the island and is set in 44 hectares of tropical gardens.Each of the hotel’s rooms comes with a TV with premium satellite channels and a minibar.Enjoy a pleasant stroll through the gardens surrounding this hotel, with its plants and fruit trees native to the island. You can lie down and soak up the sun here, or take a cool dip in the outdoor swimming pool.Alternatively, you can spend the day on the beach, which is just a short drive from this complex.The hotel has excellent sports facilities onsite, including a gym where you can keep fit while on holiday, a sauna and a play area for children.The hotel has a restaurant, where you can enjoy local-style cuisine. Then you can have a drink in the bar with family or friends.In addition to the facilities already mentioned, the Parador de la Palma has a limited parking facility, a shop and a conference room.
- Beautiful colonial style property. Had a sea view balcony which was incredibly tranquil. Pool area not used as weather not great but it could do with a bit of maintenance to take it to the standard it deserves. Food in restaurant was surprisingly good and great value for money. Great base for the amazing hiking on the island Overall a very nice stay and I will be back soon.
- Beds comfortable, room very spacious, breakfast and dinner very good (on the two occasions when we ate at the hotel). The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great as a base for touring the island.
The breakfast was good and varied.
Lovely comfortable bed.
Beautiful room with balcony overlooking the sea.
- Fantastic views over the sea, breakfast in the room on the terrace, beautiful gardens with waterfall and pool feature, nice swimming pool area.
- The Parador is in a peaceful location with an impressive garden and conveniently located for the airport and Santa Cruz. We had a spacious standard bedroom, and the quality of the food and service in the dining room/bar was good. The interior had a relaxing ‘colonial’ feel and was well appointed.
Hotel Hotel Benahoare is 650 feet from Plaza España Square in Los Llanos de Aridane, on the island of La Palma. It offers comfortable accommodation with a roof terrace with mountain views.The air-conditoned rooms at the Hotel Benahoare have tiled floors and plenty of natural light. They all offer free WiFi, satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a lounge area with plasma TV and bar and cafeteria, and the rooftop terrace offers sun loungers and a lounge bed. A varied breakfast is offered every morning.Situated in a quiet street, the hotel is opposite the Archaeological Museum and within a 5-minute walk of various shops and bars. Tazacorte Beach and Puerto Naos Beach are both within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Benahoare.
- Excellent place to relax, good location to explore the Island and extremely friendly staff. We had a great time. The breakfast is also highly recommended. Parking is easy at the museum and it is a very quiet street.
- The staff at the hotel were extremely friendly, warm and welcoming….breakfast was excellent, service quick, efficient and friendly. Great location for exploring the island….the visitors centre at the entrance to the Caldera was only 10 minutes away and there was a great selection of restaurants within 5 minutes walk.
- Good location. Easy parking across the street by the museum. helpful staff. Roof terrace probably great (if sunny). Free enormous apples and bananas in reception. Quite location.
- Roof top terrace lovely. The team were really friendly and gave some great recommendations
Very friendly staff who did their best to help us with any questions.
Rooms were very comfortable and pretty spaceous. The whole hotel feels new. Maybe a little too sterile/cold? The terrace was nice and the little balcony garden great.
Breakfast was in the restaurant on the ground floor. The breakfast menus looked good, but the rest of the menu as well. We had the Flammenkuchen and loved them.
One of our top picks in Los Llanos de Aridane.Centrally located in the heart of Los Llanos de Aridane, Hotel Edén is in La Palma. It offers a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi in common areas. Shops and restaurants are a short walk from the property.Featuring a balcony with city views, all rooms come with a wardrobe and bed linen. Offering a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with a satellite TV. Hotel Edén is located on an ideal spot for guests to start hiking and walking tours on the island.Tazacorte is 3.7 miles away from Hotel Edén and Puerto Naos is 6.2 miles away. La Caldera National Park is a 10-minute drive away, and the Port of Santa Cruz de la Palma is 22.4 miles from the hotel. La Palma Airport is at a distance of 16.8 miles.
- Location is great for walking. Cafe Eden on the ground floor under the hotel is an excellent place to eat, drink and socialize. The staff in both places were more than friendly. I loved it.
- Great location in central square with bars and cafes. Five minutes stroll to bus station. Friendly staff. Good choice for hikers
- A central location – though the downside of that was that it was sometimes noisy at night.
- Clean attractive room overlooking bustling square. Bright and airy. Good tapas bar downstairs for coffee and breakfast. Not too noisy.
- Great location, right in the heart of this colourful and interesting town. Warm and helpful reception staff were charming.
Hotel La Palma Romántica
Hotel La Palma Romántica offers elegant accommodation within the picturesque Laurisilva Forest. It has 2 pools, a spa and rooms with views of the Atlantic Ocean, or surrounding mountains.The Palma Romántica has bright, attractive décor with wooden furnishings. Each of its rooms has a flat-screen TV and a balcony or terrace.The Palma’s spa facilities are available at an extra charge and they include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, steam room and a hot tub, there are also wellness treatments, including massage.The hotel’s à la carte restaurant serves Canarian and international cuisine. It has a terrace which offers impressive ocean views. Guests can enjoy a cocktail in the lounge bar.The Romántica has a range of sports facilities, including a gym. There is a tennis courts available for a supplement. There are several walking routes in area, leading to viewpoints such as La Tosca and Los Tilos.
The staff at this hotel are exceptionally friendly and very capable. We loved our few days here, thought it was an excellent base for exploring the island and we would not hesitate to come back. I understand quite a lot of their customers do the same thing.
The choice of two nightly set menus were excellent value and the a la carte menu was varied and of very good quality. We loved this place. Thank you to everyone who made our stay so enjoyable.
- We enjoyed everything about La Palma Romantica. Great food, very nice staff, beautiful room.
The tap water was drinkable.
The nights were supersilent.
- Beautiful island. Beautiful location. Friendly. A seventies feel to the place.
- Great place to relax and to explore the north of La Palma. It is a really special place and we enjoyed our room very much and the pool.
- The staff at this hotel are exceptionally friendly and very capable. We loved our few days here, thought it was an excellent base for exploring the island and we would not hesitate to come back. I understand quite a lot of their customers do the same thing.
Sol La Palma
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set overlooking the tranquil Puerto Naos beach, this 4-star hotel complex is located in a small town on the west coast of the island of La Palma.Sol La Palma has several swimming pools, a gym, children’s playground and professional star-gazing facilities. There is also an activities programme and a wellness centre including sauna, beauty treatments and massage services.The local area is ideal for outdoor activity enthusiasts. You can rent bikes to explore the island or go scuba diving just opposite the hotel.Sol La Palma is located 5 miles from Los Llanos de Aridane and 21.7 miles from the airport and Santa Cruz de la Palma. Built in 1990.
- Nice hotel with an amazing location. You can enjoy stunning sunsets view while having dinner at the restaurant. Staff were very friendly and they really do their best to make guests enjoy their stay. Also great food and a lot of choice for vegetarians as well.
great programme of activities.
Animation team excellent
- Excellent location, easy access to beach, good food, good value for money.
- Location in peaceful port village, buffet breakfast and evening meal, view from window with balcony, spacious room, garden area, onsite supermarket. Entertainment cover for group who could not arrive due to poor weather.
- The room location was fabulous with terrific views. Nice easy walk to the nearby village of Puerto Naos where there were good inexpensive restaurants and bars.
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De La Palma La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de la Palma La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!