10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cruz De Alhama Andalucía:
Balneario de Alhama de Granada
Situated 2,788 feet above sea level, this spa hotel has a fantastic countryside location surrounded by trees and mountains and bordered by a river.The Balneario de Alhama de Granada offers good facilities at an affordable price. Rooms are fully equipped with a private bathroom, TV, and air conditioning. On the property there is a restaurant, garden, parking, cafe and terrace.
Beautifully surrounded by nature, it is the perfect place to relax and benefit from the thermal waters.Guests have free access to the swimming pool.
- This was a wonderfully eccentric hotel, populated mainly by people of a certain age enjoying the natural spa facilities. We were unique as a young family, and our two small children attracted lots of attention! Our main reason for being there was the thermal springs. The naturally heated pool was incredible – both in drizzle on our first evening and blue skies and sunshine the next day. We absolutely loved it, as did our five year old and seven month old – at 36 degrees the water was perfect for children, and we felt a little nervous about trying out the free roadside option with them being so young. The room was dated but comfortable, and the food was straightforward but delicious. I would definitely recommend a night here if you want ti immerse yourself in the Alhambra de Granada experience – any more than that might be pushing it though!
This is a traditional Cure- Bath, with good treatments and good staff.
The persons in the reception were very helpful ( in Spanish ). Eva, patiently explained
the different treatments and showed great kindness.
- beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff, rooms clean and comfortable. Highly recommended for a relaxing weekend.
- Very relaxing thermal swimming pool, friendly staff, let us stay 4 hours after checkout time, breakfast made us bacon and eggs, all in all a beautiful relaxing experience
The spa was nice and the pool.
My room was quite large and good for the price
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Poniente offers accommodations in Moraleda de Zafayona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air-conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountain or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage space and car rental is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Granada is 20 miles from Hotel Poniente, and Nerja is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Poniente.
- Most of the staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- Young barman’s entusiasm was second to none, haven’t seen such great attitude in a long time. He’s a real asset to this hotel. Was a bit worried about it as the price was cheapest we have ever paid for a 3star hotel but to my surprise it was ok. Parking was sequre, gates were locked over night. Had a lovely dinner at a really good price, location was perfect for us as travelling from Sevilla to Granada was getting late and hotel is just of the motorway, very handy to recharge your energy.
- Staff were very good, Pilar spoke perfect English and was very attentive. The room was an excellent size but it overlooked the busy road which was noisy,but easy on and on the motorway! Dinner was o.k. and served well
- Two lovely,sun terraces and great location for trips to Cordoba, Grenada and Anteqjuera. Lovely staff.
- Lady at reception was very kind and speaking fluent English. Hotel restaurant was running till late hours and waiter was professional. Hotel room was equiped with lot of small bathroom kits, overall it looked even better than from outside. Nice accommodation value the money😊
Located a 10-minute drive from Granada Airport, Hotel Paraíso offers a 24-hour reception and free private parking. The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a balcony.The Paraíso Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine, including rice with lobster and grilled vegetables with foie gras. There is also a snack bar with a terrace, where you can enjoy sandwiches and tapas.Each bright room at Hotel Paraíso has simple décor and a private bathroom with basic toiletries. Some rooms also have a seating area.Situated just off Andalucia’s A92 Motorway, the hotel is a 20-minute drive from Granada city centre. Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 24.9 miles away, and Malaga can be reached within an hour’s drive.
Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
I travel this route regularly and this will be my first choice.
- Clean. Big rooms. Bed and towels were change everyday. Friendly staff. 24h bar and restaurant. Decent food if you choose simple stuff.
Well all good …but no English spoken AT ALL …unfortunate for me as I left some clothes in the bathroom …have been in touch but not sure if I will be understood.
( you might say I should speak the language! I’ve lived in Spain. Three years and am trying to learn the language)
Breakfast a little strange to English travelers!
- Best night sleep and most comfortable bed I had slept in for the 2 months holidays
- Alles sauber, die Betten waren besser als bei einigen 4 Sterne Hotels, in denen wir während unserer Reise waren. So gut hatte ich lange nicht geschlafen.
- Comfortable bed with excellent bedding. Good quality towels.
Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de la Alcaiceria
This hotel is in the Andalusian countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from the hilltop town of Alhama de Granada. It offers great views, an outdoor pool and rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Hotel Restaurante Los Caños de Alcaicería’s spacious restaurant features traditional-style decor and a piano. It serves typical Andalusian food and has a terrace. The hotel also sells local products such as cured ham, cheese and honey.The hotel has a TV lounge with board games. You can also play pétanque in the garden. There are many good hiking routes nearby, and you can also go hunting, horse riding or quad biking.Staff at reception can provide information about what Andalusia has to offer. Alhama de Granada is well known for its hot springs, and the beautiful city of Granada is just over an hour’s drive away.Sierra Tejeda Nature Reserve is a short drive away, and you can drive to the beaches of the Costa del Sol in around 35 minutes.
Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Location excellent for our needs. Food was good.
- Lovely comfortable beds. Good value menu, food pretty good too.
Spacious room with balcony, very clean.
Great tapas served with drinks and the food was good.
Very dog friendly with nice garden and very large swimming pool.
- We had organised a weekend for our Classic Car Club and the hotel went out of there way to accommodate us. They laid out a petanque pitch in their own bull ring, much enjoyed buy our members. The food was excellent and speedily delivered.
- The location near the nature park. No other hotels in the area. Breakfast, ask what you want, and it is supplied.
- Very informal, authentic Spanish hotel/bar/restaurant. Used mainly by locals at all hours of the day, but not noisy at night. Room very clean and underfloor heating very effective. Even though some dog noise outside we couldn’t hear it in the room.
Hotel El Cruce
Set in Moraleda de Zafayona and next to the A92 Motorway, Hotel el Cruce offers modern accommodation with free Wi-Fi. It features a restaurant and a café-bar.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel el Cruce has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Spanish cuisine in the Cruce’s restaurant. Tapas and lighter dishes are available in the café-bar.Granada is a 35-minute drive from Hotel El Cruce, while Sierra Nevada National Park is 34.2 miles away. Málaga and the Costa del Sol can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Rien il est nul les chambre froid et beaucoup de bruit déjeuner une honte
- El desayuno perfecto y las hamburguesas y las pizzas de la cena excepcionales. Sitio muy recomendable
- La amabilidad del personal y la media pensión que fue cena y desayuno
Accueil chaleureux et repas servi malgré l heure tardive.
Ambiance espagnole avec foot à la tele . Repas cuisine andalouse simple mais bon.
La chambre était très propre
Le lieu qui est proche de Grenade sur autoroute
Surtout le rapport qualité prix.
- Fica beirando a rodovia de acesso à granada. Indicaria apenas pra quem está de passagem.
Albenzaire Hotel Asador
Albenzaire Hotel Asador offers air-conditioned rooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi, as well as an on-site grill restaurant. Granada is just a 20-minute drive from Fuensanta.Rustic-style rooms have private bathrooms with free toiletries and each one has a flat-screen TV. Albenzaire also offers a children’s play area and free private parking.Asador Restaurant serves Mediterranean dishes and specialises in grilled meats. There is also a café and bar.The hotel is very well connected, located just off the A92 Motorway and 7.5 miles from Granada Airport. Both Sierra Nevada National Park and the Mediterranean Coast can be reached in around an hour by car.
- Good location,only one night stop,but very comfortable.
- clean, silent room, good comfort, close by Granada rural setting, nice restaurant, good internet
- Just of the A-92. It was raining a lot and we had a covered space to park. We arrived late and the reception lady waited for us.
- Nice and quaint but with Aircon ìn bedroom..Good food & wine.
- The Hotel is very conveniently sited just off the A-92. Staff were excellent. We had a very enjoyable Lunch at the Bar/Restaurant next door and in the evening had the Menu del Noche in the Albenzaire. Would use again.
Cortijo De Tajar
Set within a traditional Andalusian style farmhouse, the hotel is situated in a privileged area, in the fertile plains of the Granada Province, offering the a beautiful rural setting.The Cortijo de Tajar is just 20 minutes from Granada, the capital of the region. Make a visit to this fine city which houses numerous historic sights and monuments. In addition to this, the hotel is just 24.9 miles from Málaga.In the evenings you can relax and enjoy a meal in the hotels restaurant, freshly prepared using local products, including wild asparagus, famous in the Huétor Tájar region.
- We had a very pleasant stay at this hotel. Very quiet rooms, super restaurant amazing food even for vegetarians they prepare. Very welcoming and friendly staff. The hotel exceeded our expectations .
- Good safe storage for bicycles and pleasant staff and clean.
- Ideal for us, just off the autoroute on our way to Portugal
- Good stopover 2 hours from Seville. Easy to find and good parking
- Un sitio perfecto para el objetivo que teníamos. Personal encantador y un restaurante de 10. Si tuviera que volver por la zona, repetiría. Muchas gracias por toda la atención recibida y por el detalle que tuvieron tanto con nosotros como con nuestro hijo de dos años.
Located in the historic town of Loja, this hotel has a variety of dining options and excellent conference facilities. Surf the internet for free and enjoy fabulous views over Andalusia.Soak up the sunshine on the Manzanil’s terrace and then grab a refreshing drink and snack from the coffee shop.Enjoy delicious grilled meats and fish in the Manzanil’s restaurant. After dinner, head to the pub for a relaxing drink.If travelling on business, make the most of Manzanil’s excellent meeting facilities which are equipped with all the necessary technology. Rooms have special panoramic views over the surrounding landscapes.Take a stroll through the charming town of Loja and visit the various monuments such as the Encarnación church and the Narváez Palace.
- The location was ok but would have been better more in the town, good having a bar on site. Safe parking.
- The restaurant menu was more interesting with more entries than usual for a Spanish restaurant. We were very happy with their macaroni bolognese version. However, we ordered Ceasars Salad and got Ensalada Asador which had shrimps! Waitress was either hard of hearing or not familiar with menu because she got it wrong despite my repeating twice.
We have stayed twice and it is a great stop over travelling from Portugal. Staff exceptionally helpful, rooms a little dated but great bar and restaurant.
We will almost certainly stay here again.
- Double room was just 33 euros per night. Before arrival was a bit frightened by the other reviews (they were really bad) but it was not as bad as I expected. I always keep in mind that you always get what you pay, so it was not very bad value for money and to sleep one night it was ok. We arrived before check in time and the lady at the reception checked us in without any problem. Breakfast was good for 4 euros (1 toast and tea, coffee or juice), but it is not worth ordering it in advance, as you can pay it at the bar and choose from the menu.
- The beds were comfy and big. Value for money. The bathrooms were a bit tired but for about £30 per night it was excellent value with a bar and restaurant on site and lots of shops nearby. close to the centre of the town. A definite thumbs up.
Abades Loja Hotel is on the A-92 Highway, just outside Loja, 32 miles from Granada. It offers a 24-hour cafe, free Wi-Fi and free nearby parking.All air conditioned rooms at Abades Loja have a private balcony, TV and telephone. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.The hotel has a restaurant with a varied dining menu and self-service area. There is also a piano bar.A laundry service is offered, and there is a 24-hour front desk. There are shops and an ATM on-site.
- Clean, comfortable, well designed bathroom and spacious. Plenty of lighting and a very large balcony.
- Good location straight off the road i was driving on, so great to get a good early start in the morning. Cheap room
- It was a great location right off autopista. Hotel was mostly clean and well taken care of.
- The “hotel” reception staff were helpful, friendly and polite. Room staff were also very good. For an overnight stay to break a long journey, this place would be fine.
- Bed. Quiet. Restful. Ideal overnight stop…. Next day’s driving made easier.
Manzanil Área de Servicio
This accommodation boasts a high strategic position, on the route from the Costa del Sol to the Sierra Nevada. It is the ideal place for a well-deserved break. There are a variety of services designed to make your stay a pleasant one. This is ideal accommodation whether you are booking a stay for business of simply to enjoy the natural charms of the historic city of Loja. You can easily get to the Andalusian capitals from here and 44.7 miles from the Costa del Sol.
- The bathroom and bedroom were big. Location close to motorway. Closeness to town.
- Clean,spacious,dogs allowed. Food available. Perfect for a stop over.
- Good cafe and clean rooms. On the highway but suited me as I just an overnight stay.
- Well sited hotel. Value for money at 45€ per room per night. Good sized rooms and bathroom. Friendly staff. All North facing rooms have spectacular mountain views. Hotel is pet friendly and pets are free. Lots of outdoor space to walk your dog.
- This is an on the road place. For the price they offer I was positively surprised. The room was clean, well heated, spacious, silent and with a decent mattress. It also lookd at the countryside. To cross andalucia on a buget I’d raccomend it
Top Hotels In Santa Cruz De Alhama Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cruz de Alhama Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!