10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Cristina De Cobres Galicia:
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the enchanting Vigo Estuary, San Luis occupies a privileged position by the sea in the small fishing village of Arcade, on San Simon’s inlet. This pet-friendly property offers a restaurant and free WiFi.Bright room have views of Vigo Estuary or the mountains. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.Located within the Portuguese Route of the Camino de Santiago, San Luis offers free WiFi in all areas and free on site parking, as well bike storage for pilgrims.In an area well known for its oysters, the town also presents itself as the ideal base for exploring a number of local tourist towns. Its surrounding area is ideal to practice a variety of water-sports, such as water-skiing, windsurfing, and sailing, or adventure sports, like hiking and rafting. Alternatively you can enjoy an exciting boat trip along the river.
- Clean, restaurant for dinner with good food for good value. This was important since it was heavy wind and rainy outside.
- Everything was great, very relaxed, all staff very patient with my stumbling Spanish as they do not speak English it appeared but then, a great opportunity to practice!! There was a lovely staff member on duty when I checked in and I discovered through my limited conversation skills she was Cubana. A really lovely lady who was so generous with her time and customer service.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, Good onsite restaurant and bar.
- The staff was very kind and they did our laundry for us! The hotel room was clean and spacious and the restaurant offers a nice selection of meals. We enjoyed our stay.
A large single room, openable window, good bathroom, clean and modern, and very
helpful staff . All well appointed, and faultless.
Rectoral de Cobres 1729
Built in 1729, on a hill that offers breathtaking views over the Vigo estuary and the strait of Rande, this small country hotel offers you the ideal location for a relaxing break. Redondela is 11.2 miles away.At only ten minutes by car from the centre of Vigo, the golf club and the international airport, the hotel also offers easy access to beautiful, white sandy beaches and excellent fish and seafood restaurants.This exceptional historic environment is enhanced by the architecture and art of the old stone building, with its spectacular 150 square metre granary, which today does not house grain but exhibitions and festivities.
- Great environment and waking up to the rising sun is what everyone should see…
- Owner very welcoming and helpful. Lovely House. Great accommodation. Seems like it provides a wedding/party venue, so maybe check if you want quiet at a weekend? Great covered patio room for a wet day ..
- Simply wonderful – beautiful building and very sophisticated style throughout. Only wish we could have stayed longer than one night.
- Fabulous place to relax and enjoy the view of the inlet. The staff were excellent and made us feel at home. Would definately come back if we are in the area again.
- High quality property and facilities, imaginatively renovated. Friendly, helpful staff, especially the charming and experienced manager.
Hotel Santo Apóstol
One of our top picks in Redondela.This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Vigo estuary, Hotel Santo Apóstol (antes Hotel Anton) is close to the Playa de Cesantes Beach. Offering a picturesque setting, this charming hotel features rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Santo Apóstol has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, which specialises in seafood and fish dishes. You can also taste a wide selection of Galician and Portuguese white wines.You can visit the castle of Sotomayor or the Vilaboa salt mines, only 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Santo Apóstol. Vigo and Pontevendra are less than 12.4 miles of the hotel.
- Staff where lovely, great value for money, lovely view.
- The seafood dinner at the restaurant was magnificent and very good value. The bar and dining room settings are pleasant. The view from the room of the Ria de Vigo was nice. A perfect location on the Camino. Free parking right in front.
- The beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in!!!
- Our room faced the water and it was lovely! They had a lovely patio facing the bay where our group met and shared wine and cheese. The staff was very accommodating, they brought out glasses, plates, etc.
- Alfonso greeted me warmly. He was a great host. I walked the Camiño de Santiago. This hotel was a little farther out of Redondela than I really wanted. And more expensive than I usually book. But, the greeting and hospitality were superb. I posted the pictures of the view from my room on Facebook. The reactions have been amazing.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Las Islas is 6 miles from Pontevedra, on Galicia’s Rías Baixas. With an outdoor pool and tennis court, it offers panoramic views of Vigo Estuary, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Islas has a dock. The hotel interior is rustic in style, and features antique furniture.All heated rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. All rooms have a private balcony with mountain or sea views.The Islas Hotel has a cafe, which opens into the grounds. There is a bar and barbecue facilities.There is a tour desk, and you can easily make a day trip to Pontevedra, Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, and Portugal.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was very clean!
Nice place to stay for a night or two. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. Hotel is reasonable comfortable for a price. There is a pool in the hotel, but, unfortunately we couldn’t use it, because right at that day there were construction works and lots of dust in the pool.
Nice and romantic view from the window in the night.
Moreover, it was the first place in Spain this week, where the hotel staff at least tried to speak English and could understand us.
Nice naked girl on the wall 🙂
- The views to the sea is the best of this property! however, to get there, it should be most probably needed a car. There are plenty of restaurants with seafood nearby (between 1 to 2 km) from the hotel.
- Great staff, beautiful view from the room seaview balcony, clean and comfortable.
- wonderful pool , room to the seaside calm and nice view
Hotel Restaurante Isape
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante Isape offers accommodation in Arcade Estrada De Soutomaior, 9.3 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and bath or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 6.8 miles from Hotel Restaurante Isape, while Sanxenxo is 11.2 miles away. Peinador Airport is 7.5 miles from the property.
- Balcony overlooking the river and the valley. Interesting breakfast. Close to the centre of the town.
- Not much choice in arcade rooms clean good view. Had meal in restaurant which was very good. People friendly
- The view from the room was stunning of the town below and the bay beyond.
- Great place to stay on the Portuguese Camino! Friendly owners and great food!
It was clean and comfortable.
The food was good.
The staff was friendly.
There was an elevator.
It was not far to the Camino trail.
Hotel-Spa Bienestar Moaña
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Situated in the attractive town of Moaña, this hotel offers quality accommodation, some of the rooms boasting views of the Vigo estuary, equipped with the up-to-the-minute amenities.Spa Bienestar Moaña is only a 2-minute walk from the hotel and is distributed over 2 floors. The first floor is the Thermal Club, where you can enjoy a thermal-water jet circuit, several spa and bubble baths, hot tubs and cascades. The upper floor, also known as the Thermal Circuit, features Finnish saunas, Turkish baths, thermal beds and other spa facilities. Health and beauty treatments are available.The highlight of the area is the sea and countryside, Moaña has 12.4 miles of sandy coastline and the area is ideal for walking and golf enthusiasts as well those looking for adventure tourism.
- Confortable and modern room. Good location, at walking distance from the beach.
- WE selected the place because of the Spa facilities (one block distant in a different building). The spa facilities were excellent and were enjoyed by all the family.
- Neat, clean, efficient hotel. Nice helpful staff. Good wifi.
- staff friendly and helpful, clean, room good size and comfortable.
– The staff is very helpful and nice.
– A great place to take a few days off and rest.
– The location.
– The Spa.
– Good internet connection.
Located in the heart of the beautiful Rias Baixas coastal region, this bright modern property is ideal for a family break in the sun.Relax beside the outdoor swimming pool in the hotels garden before enjoying a meal in the cafe bar. The surrounding area offers many options for a family day out.The historic town of Combarro, a famous destination for artists, is only a 10-minute walk away and the beach is just an 2,650 feet stroll from the hotel. Further afield you can visit Sanxenxo, Vigo and the wonderful O Grove peninsula.The hotel also boasts WiFi internet access, so you can keep up to date with your emails.
- This is a very friendly and comfortable family hotel.
- Good view, good breakfast, private parking, spacious bedroom/bathroom, close to a small village (Combarro) with great tasty restaurants!
- The hotel is on quite a busy road but the windows are all double glazed so there´s no noise. Very good service from Fran and his wife, the owners. Excellent breakfast.
Lovely hotel 10 mind walk to Comberton.
The pool was a bonus late afternoon after sightseeing. Good breakfast
- The room was okay for the price we paid. The breakfast was amazing! Also, check out the cute Combarro town nearby. It’s a real gem!
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.Rias Bajas Hotel is located in the commercial and financial centre and is only 350 feet away from the old city; making it the ideal location for anyone visiting Pontevedra.Enjoy the superb services and facilities as well as internet services in the entirely hotel, making sure all customers enjoy all the comforts needed to be fully satisfied during their stay. Our cuisine is a must and combines the best local produce. There are 80 parking spaces available at an additional cost.Air conditioning and heating are available throughout the hotel and in the bedrooms.
- Well run hotel in downtown. Easy to explore Pontevedra. Late night crowds in street serenade but you can always shut the window 🙂
- Lovely hotel. Right along the Camino Portugues. Comfortable beds. Large room and bathroom. Very clean. Right beside old city.
- Location was perfect as we were meeting our son who lives in the centre of the city and parking was just opposite for about £12 per day.
- The location was perfect, right in the centre of town.
- Excellent location in Pontevedra, a perfect spot to visit Galicia (Pontevedra itself, Costa de Muerte; Rias Bajas; Vigo; Santiago de Compostela, all within less than an hour by car). Comfy and very clean room. Professional staff.
Hotel Liñares is a country-style hotel located just outside O Convento, in Pontevedra. This small hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, views of the sea and mountains, and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Liñares are spacious and offer simple, functional décor. Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a fully-equipped private bathroom. All accommodation offers impressive views.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in its café-bar. There are a range of restaurants and bars in the centre of Pontevedra, which is less than 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.The nearest beach is approximately one kilometre from the hotel. Local activities include hiking and there is a golf course around 20 minutes’ drive away.
- nice warm place hosts are fantastic, you will enjoy it. beatiful views, everything nearby.
- Lovely staff and very good breakfast. The pool was also very clean.
- quiet location, friendly staff, breaklast, swimming pool, bar, … all okay.
- The pool, the pool surround, friendly family that own and live in and run the hotel. Spanish breakfast bears no resemblance to standard hotel fare. It is a simple inexpensive hotel and so is the breakfast. The views and setting are magic. A smattering of Spanish is advisable as staff speak very little English. Taxis are handy to go into Cabarro to feast and drink at night in the old part of the town.
- Very Friendly owners as if felt like you were part of the family at times. Very knowledgeable about the local area with good tips for sights/visits.
One of our top picks in Cangas de Morrazo.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Just 5 minutes’ walk from the beaches at Cangas da Morrazo, Hotel Jucamar features a garden, restaurant and terrace. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception and offers free Wi-Fi.Each bright, spacious room ay Hotel Jucamar has a TV, desk and heating. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.The Jucamar has a TV room and onsite parking is available at an additional cost.Vigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car and Pontevedra is 16.2 miles away. You can reach the Atlantic coastline and impressive beaches at Costa da Vela in 15 minutes.
- Great location for exploring Cangas. Friendly, helpful staff. Great room and value.
- Don’t be put off by the exterior or reception area, the room we had was exceptional – ultra modern and well designed. There was no exterior noise due to two sets of double glazing. The breakfast choice was amazing.
- The room/bathroom were spotless, the room was quiet, bed was comfortable, great selection for breakfast, any staff we met were friendly & helpful
- (1) Comfortable bedroom, with all amenities; (2) Very good breakfast; (3) Friendly and helpful staff
- Very good location near the port, friendly staff, very good and hearty breakfast (!) , clean room and bathroom, wi-fi. I would choose the this place second time.
Top Hotels In Santa Cristina De Cobres Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Cristina de Cobres Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!