10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Comba De Carnota Galicia:
Hotel a Muradana
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel a Muradana is located in Muros in the region of Galicia, just 27 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Sanxenxo is 29 miles from Hotel a Muradana, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Nice enough hotel, nothing fancy but not bad. Basic Spanish needed to negotiate the check in – breakfast is free in adjoining restaurant. Nice room size. my room had nice view. Enough tv channels. Free car park on site, just pull up and park.
Friendly and very useful staff.
The concept of the hotel, no breakfast included in the room rate, but a good choice of customized options for breakfast, lunch or dinner at the bar/restaurant.
Perfect location, plenty of parking space nearby.
We felt like at home.
- We had a lovely big room with a sea view and it was superb value for money. Much of the hotel has been recently refurbished. Take a tip: ask for Room 101, 201 or 301 when booking – they are the ones with sea views. The rest appear to be at the back of the hotel. We had a very relaxing stay. If you play chess, a local group play there on a few evenings. The staff were mostly helpful. Not much English is spoken, but I like that because it means I can practise my Spanish. At breakfast, they bring in fresh croissants from the baker’s next door. We had an enjoyable dinner in one night, and would have probably eaten there again, but we discovered a lovely restaurant in one of the squares. We would definitely stay again.
- Very helpful staff. Lovely character. Restaurant excellent, nice views
- Friendly staff – good food in restaurant – great little bar for breakfast, lunch + late night drinks. On the waterfront opposite car park – convenient location for exploring the coast. Booked in for 1 night only in case we hated it but stayed for extra 3 nights- would be happy to return.
Hotel de Naturaleza AV
This rural hotel boasts great facilities for a relaxing holiday, including free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool and a library, in an outstanding natural setting surrounded by sea and mountains.A charming stone and wood building, the Hotel de Naturaleza AV is set overlooking the Cée-Corcubión estuary.Admire the views of Cape Finisterre, which occupies a key spot in the extension of the Camino de Santiago.Drive to the beautiful village of Ézaro, on the slopes of mount Pindo, with its fantastic waterfalls.The local area is perfect for activities such as fishing, hiking, horse and donkey riding, and surfing. You can also head to quiet, stunning beaches such as Caneliñas and Gures.Enjoy relaxing in your heated room, lounging by the pool, and strolling around the Naturaleza AV’s lovely gardens.You can read in peace in the library, keep warm by the fireplace, and savour Galician cuisine at the restaurant.
- The hotel is very charming, modern and well maintained. Views are spectacular. We stayed in the suite with the terrace (even though we could not use it). The breakfast was OK, nice area with natural light and views, although we missed more variety (i.e. no eggs) and coffee was cold…
- The hotel is lovely, an old house with its original stone walls incredibly converted into this charming hotel. I had the impression at times to be at someone’s home and I wish my home had those views!
- Absolutely fabulous hotel. Beautifully refurbished to a very high standard that makes a mockery of the star rating. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and we immediately extended our stay to two nights. We went for a meal in the restaurant that night and the owner came in during the meal with freshly barbecued sardines as a “gift”!! A truly magical place to stay. Do pay the little extra for a sea view, it’s well worth it.
- Beautiful view. Clean pool. Warm welcome from Candy.
- Jede Rückkehr ins Hotel war ein wenig wie heimkommen. Die Angestellten super freundlich und sehr zuvorkommend. Das Frühstück war sehr gut. Eine sehr schöne herrscht Atmosphäre in allen Bereichen des Hauses. Und die Zimmer mit Blick aufs Meer ein Traum. Wir waren sehr zufrieden rundherum
Pension Porto Carral
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Porto Carral offers accommodations in Louro, just 29 miles from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountain.Sanxenxo is 29 miles from Pension Porto Carral, and Isla de la Toja is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casa Jurjo
This boutique hotel is located in the Galician village of A Picota and close to the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It features rooms with a TV, free WiFi and private bathroom.Explore Galicia’s wonderful beaches and make a visit to fine examples in the area such as Carnota, Finisterre and Rias Baixas. Alternatively, discover the beautiful landscapes of A Fervenza and the Beba River.In the Jurjo’s elegant restaurant try tasty fish and meat dishes from the area. Accompany local produce with delicious Spanish wines.The hotel offers a free pick-up service for guests taking part in the Finisterre to Muxia section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Pick-up points are available between Lago (Mazaricos) and Olveiroa (Dumbria).
- Staff friendly and provided an extra heater which was very welcome.
- We were picked up promptly from the Camino and taken to the hotel, and returned the next morning. We had been worried that we might not identify our chosen pickup point in Abeleiroas but it was obvious when we arrived there and the call to the hotel was straightforward (English spoken). Our room was very nice and the staff friendly, dinner was good and breakfast was OK too.
- They collected and returned us to a point on the Camino. Great location in a small town. Great garden to sit in and enjoy the sunset with a lovely cool beer in hand. Lovely meal that evening and breakfast adequate for a day’s walking. Friendly staff
- We were collected from Camino way & dropped back in morn ! We enjoyed our stay lovely family run hotel Enjoyable experience at Cass Murkowski
- The collection from Abelioras was wonderful and so prompt. The staff couldn’t do enough for us .
Hotel Playa de Quenxe
One of our top picks in Corcubión.Situated directly opposite Quenxe Beach, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a Galician restaurant and a café with a seafront terrace. Rooms include a flat-screen TV and some have sea views.Hotel Playa De Quenxe is situated on the Corcubión Estuary, 0.6 miles from the small town of Corcubión. Cape Finisterre is a 10-minute drive away. The hotel’s tour desk offers information about the area.Rooms at the Playa De Quenxe Hotel have bright, modern décor. Some have a seating area with a sofa bed, as well as a terrace.
- Everything.. really…. a great place for the price.. the view is worth the room rate alone
- Location being on side of the sea. Large room with a view over the harbour. Staff were friendly and super helpful. I left a small ear bud box in the room. Only realised when over 200mile away. They sent to my home in the uk for free
- The view from the room is absolutely stunning! The room was very clean and the bed super comfortable. The staff was really friendly and they went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even offered me gluten-free options for my breakfast. All in all a great experience and I will be back for sure!
- Very disappointing, stayed here twice before & loved it. This time room not available at 15.30 until 17.30. No sea view as per booking, aircon not working, extractor not working, no goodies, sad & shabby.
- Breakfast was simple, but fine and you can take it in the terrace in front of the see. The rooms are nice and cozy. There are all kind of toiletries.
Hotel As Hortensias
Situated right on Quenxe Beach in Corcubión, As Hortensias offers a bar-restaurant with a seafront terrace and bright rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen satellite TV. Finisterre is just 7.5 miles away.Rooms at As Hortensias feature colourful modern décor and wooden floors. Each one includes a desk, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The complex’s restaurant serves fresh local food and offers wonderful views of the bay. The lively Cola de Rá bar offers music and dancing until late.As Hortensias is just a 5-minute walk from the centre of Corcubión, while Cee is 1.2 miles away. Free parking can be found nearby, and Santiago de Compostela is a 90-minute drive away.
- Superb location, right on the beautiful beach. Clean, modern and fairly spacious rooms. We treated ourselves to a nice hotel stop on the Camino before going to Finisterre. Wished we could’ve stayed longer but really enjoyed our stay.
- The staff saw to my needs in the best possible way and were really helpful.They also offered a room I had requested. The staff at Hortensias are equipped with the best service skills to offer guests a most pleasurable stay.
Upgraded to ocean view…fantastic
All was first class
- Nice bathroom, clean room, sitting over the beach in restaurant
- I was actually going to skip this stop, but now I am So happy that I didn’t. It is a wonderful pla e to stay. Located in a very quiet location, on the bay, with a waterfront promenade, that in itself is worth the stop, it’s a great place to just stop and regenerate after a month of walking the Camino. Its a solid 4 star facility, with 3 star pricing. Beautful facility, great rooms. Great resturant, fabulous views.
Hotel As Brisas do Freixo
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Located on the sea front promenade of O Freixo in Galicia, this modern and colourful hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and wooden floors.Hotel As Brisas do Freixo features a restaurant serving fresh seafood and other meat dishes. There is a snack bar where guests can enjoy breakfast and light refreshments throughout the day.Most rooms have views of the port, mountains or river. They also include a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.As Brisas do Freixo is situated in Outes next to the estuary that feeds into the Bay of Muros and Noia. Activities in this area include hiking, fishing and windsurfing.
- Nice location right on the small fishing harbour, some rooms with great sea-view. Very pleasant staff, easy parking and quiet location. Not that touristy (which I liked).
- I loved this hotel! We stayed on the first night of our driving holiday in Galicia, thinking we’d get a breezy port location, great seafood restaurants on our doorstep and an easy start to a drive along the Costa da Morte. It was a great decision. The bar downstairs was genial (dominoes and Estrella, nothing raucous) and our room with extremely comfy bed and huge window looking out to water, was a lovely place to wake up. Breakfast in the bar was free and nothing fancy, but after a huge dinner it was all we wanted. The staff were very kind about our terrible Spanish language skills, and English was spoken on reception. We had dinner at the seafood restaurant on the corner as you turn right out of the hotel which served fantastic seafood in a lovely, family-friendly atmosphere, and we were lucky enough to get a young, English-speaking waiter who talked us through all the local fish. Parking was right outside on the port – free.
- We had a stopover in Freixo on a cycle tour of Galicia. The management and staff were very helpful and obliging. We found a nice place to swim and enjoyed a small walk around the harbour.
- The position of the Hotel was excellent . Room was comfortable and overlooked the port. Dinner was excellent. The Spanish owner speaks perfect English.
Beautiful location close to beaches. Fabulous restaurants nearby. Stunning view from our modern room. Could not get much better!
You would definitely need a car though!
Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia
This traditional Galician stone building is located in Santabaia, just 12 minutes’ drive from the Noya Estuary. Set on a country estate, it offers a comfortable, rustic lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at the Hotel Rústico Santa Eulalia feature country-style décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves a selection of local dishes for dinner.The house is the birthplace of the painter and writer Pedro García Lema. It is located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and a shuttle service for pilgrims is available.The Santa Eulalia is 35 minutes’ drive from Finisterre.
- It was in a lovely rural setting. The property is not on the Camino but Antonio picked us up and dropped us back at the Camino in the morning. Like many rural houses, this one was full of history. It was the birthplace of the painter philosopher Pedro Garcia Lorca.
- Excellent rural hotel. Walking the Camino the hotel will pick up pilgrims by car from a bar on the route.
- The owners were amazingly helpful. They collected us from a point on the Camino and returned us to the point the following morning. If I go back that way again as a “real tourist” I will definitely stay here. The food in the evening was beautifully prepared by a lovely lady.
- Friendly helpful staff. Good facilities with wifi in bedroom. Owners very helpful with partners dietary requirements. e.g. Gluten free vegetarian.
- Very friendly and helpful people. Dinner was wonderful. A beautiful old house.
One of our top picks in Cee.This town-centre hotel is set just off the beach in the small fishing port of Cee, on Galicia’s beautiful Costa de la Muerte. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Located near the world-renowned Finisterre, the Insua provides a perfect location for exploring the Galician coastline. It lies just 1,000 feet from Cee’s new seafront promenade and the beach beyond.Try the town’s fresh seafood at the nearby market or in the hotel’s own restaurant. This venue specialises in fish and seafood caught in the local rias, an attractive feature of the region’s waterfront.
- Attached restaurant & bar, fine service, 100% efficient.
- Cee is a very friendly place and this is evident in the interactions we had with the staff who were so helpful as well as down to earth and relaxed.
- Location is ideal for Camino walkers, but know that it is an additional 15-20 minutes to get to the center of Fisterre. That said, about as close to the beach as you can get,aazingly helpful staff, and a good breakfast. A great place to rest for the night after finishing Camino Finisterre.
- Good location near to the town centre. Very friendly staff. Owner always around and chats to the customers
- Just off the Camino…, very good restaurant & good value breakfasts
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This attractive, family-run hotel is set in the village of Cee on Galicía’s Costa da Morte. It offers free Wi-Fi and in some cases, a balcony and views of the rias, 150 feet from Cee Beach.Set in a restored 17th century building, rooms at Hotel Larry feature simple, elegant decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, telephone and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the hotel’s restaurant serves traditional, regional cuisine, specialising in seafood. There is also a cafeteria and a comfortable lounge area.The Larry offers tourist information and is 5 minutes’ walk from Cee Harbour. Finisterre and its lighthouse are 8.1 miles and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in 80 minutes.
- We had an excellent evening meal at this family run hotel which was included in the room rate. The chef was the father and his passion for preparing a tasty meal was a delight to experience.
- Super rooms with balconies overlooking the town and bay.
- Owner slightly grumpy on arrival but quickly redeemed himself and was very charming at breakfast, with freshly squeezed orange juice, homemade cake and sending us on our way with two fairy cakes each for our journey.
- Very nice, conveniently located, Nice sized room, nice views, pleasant staff. Also included free breakfast.
Friendly family run facility. Owners were extremely helpful and accommodating. Menu del día was delicious and priced well. The owners were charming and provided a personal touch. Between several members of the family several languages were covered so no problem being understood.
They also served lunch when the kitchen was closed because the chef saw I was tired and just wanted to go to bed! Wild mushrooms for starters with an abundant fish dish…delicious!
Top Hotels In Santa Comba De Carnota Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Comba de Carnota Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!