10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Colomba De Somoza Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza
Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Colomba de Somoza is located in Santa Colomba de Somoza, just 19 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Astorga is 10 miles from Hotel Rural El Molinero de Santa Co, and Villafranca del Bierzo is 31 miles from the property.
- Accommodation as a whole was excellent and we were picked up and dropped back to the camino staff very accomodating
- Caring host. Genuine service ethic. Gracias, Ricardo.
Beautiful quiet location and very attentive staff. This is my 14th hotel in a row on the Camino de Santiago and the first one that the guy in reception insisted on carrying my bags for me !!
Lovely menu available in the evening.
- Es muy acogedor y bonito. El personal es muy atento te tratan fenomenal. Estaba muy limpio. Y si queréis comer allí, todo está muy rico y de precio fenomenal!
- Nos gustó todo: dede las habitacioned como el desayuno y especialmente el trato recibido por su dueño desde el primer momento, haciendo que nuestra estancia fuese fantástica.
Posada Real La Lechería
Offering charming, country-style accommodation, Posada Real La Lecheria has a picturesque setting in the village of Val de San Lorenzo. It features free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Set in a former dairy, La Lecheria maintains original features including beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. Its luxurious rooms have bright décor and some feature a balcony.The Posada’s restaurant offers a range of innovative traditional cuisine from the León region. The spacious lounge area features a fireplace and a library.The Maragatería region is ideal for walking. Astorga is a 5-minute drive from the Posada while León can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The Posada is situated in a beautiful village. The Posada is unique and decoration highlights its past and that of the village with textiles The rooms have been really well thought out to fit in. Our room was very comfortable.
- The food in the restaurant is innovative and beautifully served.The staff are excellent,professional and friendly.
- Beautifully restored old stone hotel, excellent food in the restaurant ( best we have ever had in any hotel anywhere!) quiet location, quaint historic village – great staff! Highly recommend!
Stylish and comfortable rooms and interesting decorations. Well appointed bathroom. Quiet location in a small village close to Astorga.
We managed to park outside the hotel in the cul-de-sac.
- fabulous dinner menu, exceptional value considering the level of cuisine.
Hotel Rural Casa Indie
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Rural Casa Indie offers accommodations in Rabanal del Camino.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 16 miles from Hotel Rural Casa Indie, and Astorga is 12 miles away.
- Hostess was very caring and supportive towards our needs. Very happy and exceptionally nice rooms with great showers. Good breakfast. Very helpful in getting you moving onto the next town. For example, she recommended a great Casa to stay at in the next town. She also told us about the backpack carrier. For five euros, they will transfer your backpack or luggage to the next town. A very positive experience. Bieno
- Owner was friendly and pleasant, able to make tea etc in kitchen.Fruit, cake etc available. Lovely warm atmosphere.
- Alba is a lovely host. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- The room was brightly decorated and had a balcony out to the street. The building,wa over 100 yr old, maybe more, and had been restored beautifully. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom had a shower and nice facilities. I could describe th room as cute and funky! The staff couldn’t be nicer and more helpful. They hotel had a center courtyard with small tables and a clothes washing area. Breakfast the next day was excellent. We opted for the 6€meal with eggs and bacon. This is a small rural village with a small grocery store around the corner. The hotel had a kitchen that could be used plus beverages / snacks available during the day. The Camino was about 4 blocks away. We enjoyed this,place!
- Perfect place. Unique atmosphere and really friendly staff. Breakfast was great. Wish I could return soon
Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga
Set in a beautiful Art Nouveau mansion in central Astorga, this hotel is just 350 feet from Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace. It offers a spa and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Spa Ciudad de Astorga serves a daily buffet breakfast in the dining room. The Chalet de Josele Restaurant serves traditional Castilian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside.The spa features a Finnish sauna, a hot tub, an indoor pool and a hydrotherapy shower.Astorga Cathedral is 500 feet from the hotel, and there are Roman ruins within a 5-minute walk. Astorga’s Chocolate Museum is just 2 minutes’ walk away.With good access to the A-6 and AP-71 Motorways, the Ciudad de Astorga is 40 minutes’ drive from León and around 1.5 hours’ drive from Oviedo. There is parking on site.
- Great location. Opposite the cathedral and Gaudi building.
The Hotel is located just few meters from Gaudi Place and the Cathedral.
there is no parking at the hotel.
- Extremly stylish. Everything and Every detail of high quality. Perfekto !!
- The room was very comfortable and the reception staff helpful and friendly.
- The staff took very good care of us during our stay here, especially Elena.
Hotel Monterrey is located in Pradorrey. It offers rooms with free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a bidet. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Hotel Monterrey you will find a bar and a snack bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.
- Elegant entrance hall and stairs with lovely marble. Bar was also well decorated. Friendly staff. Very clean hotel. Excellent tourist information from the gentleman in charge. Conveniently near the fascinating and interesting town of Astorgia. A traditional Spanish breakfast with delicious fresh orange juice, toast,butter,jams,choice of hot drinks.Family room with double and two singles (proper beds) and a large bathroom.
- El personal muy agradable y servicial. El desayuno estupendo y la habitación fenomenal.
- El trato muy familiar,respetuoso y atento.volveremos
- La calidad del hotel en relación a su clasificación, lo supera con creces. El hombre que nos atendió muy correcto y amable. Un hotel familiar, nos sentimos muy a gusto. La ubicación perfecta, para visitar Astorga, la provincia, León a 30 min. aproximados. Totalmente recomendable
- La tranquilidad y la limpieza, las camas eran bastante comodas, y la habitación muy amplia, era una habitación triple con tres camas, no como algunos hoteles que te ponen una cama supletoria,que suele ser una cama plegable con un colchón de espuma.
Hostería Casa Flor
Set on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Hostería Casa Flor offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the garden. The hotel is located in Murias de Rechivaldo and includes a restaurant.With rustic-style and wooden finishes, the colourful rooms include a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and hairdryer. There is a shared lounge and children’s playground.Casa Flor’s bar-restaurant serves typical Castilian cuisine and local products. The hotel includes free on-site parking and bycicle repair facilities.Jerga River is within a 3-minute walk. Astorga is 5 minutes’ drive, while Polvazares Castle is 1.2 miles away. Leon Train Station and city centre are 31.1 miles from the property. Leon Airport is 30 minutes’ drive.
- Such a lovely family, fantastic food well worth the stay, wifi was ok it cut on and off a bit but was adequate
- We felt very welcome by the host. We really appreciated the outdoor area for our son to play in. The room was clean and spacious and had a homely feel. There was a restaurant on site but unfortunately we were all asleep before it opened in the evening.
- We had a great time at this place that we decided to stay one day longer. The house and the room ists amazing done. At this time we were the only guest and we got the best service from Natalia. She does a great breakfast and a nice dinner for us. Natalia was the best. Thx a p
- The bedrooms and bathrooms were lovely. The grounds were inviting. The owners were delightful.
- I had a private room, and it had a tub, which is always a bonus.
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Surrounded by nature, La Casa del Peregrino boasts a shared outdoor pool and a garden with mountain views. This accommodation is located in El Acebo de San Miguel.Each room a La Casa del Peregrino features exposed stone walls, air conditioning, desk and a TV. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.La Casa del Peregrino offer free bicycles to explore the area. Guests have access to a bright, shared lounge.The property offers free parking.
- Clean, pleasant staff, great breakfast in associated hostel
The best part of this property is the very kind and helpful lady who seems to do everything. It was clean, good
food and super confortable bed.
- Acebo is a wonderful spot and a fantastic place to stay after the tough climb over the mountains. The staff were great, bed comfortable, shower hot and high pressure, and lovely white, fluffy towels! Everything a pilgrim needs and wants!
- Excellent place to stay on the Camino. First accommodation on entering the village. Nice room, friendly staff, good food.
- Everything , a perfect hotel . They even had a large swimmiming pool just down the road which was amazing.
Hotel Rural La Rosa de los Tiempos
Featuring a spacious garden and a sun terrace, La Rosa De Los Tiempos offers rooms in Carneros. There is free WiFi throughout the property and a continental breakfast is served.Rooms at this bed and breakfast featured themed décor and are heated and come with a seating area and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony with garden views.Guests are welcome to enjoy a shared lounge, a games room and a library. A free shuttle service is also offered at La Rosa De Los Tiempos. There is a grill restaurant 350 feet from the property.There is a riverside beach 0.6 miles away and León is 31.1 miles from La Rosa De Los Tiempos. Las Médulas is a 1-hour drive, while the historical town of Castrillo de los Polvazares is 15 minutes’ drive away.
It was cosy and peaceful. The rooms were all themed in a very imaginative way. It would be worth staying in each room purely to experience them fully.
Fernando and Rosa were the most perfect hosts. The whole experience was delightful.
- Rosa de los tiempos is a lovely peaceful rural hotel next to astorga (2 mins). They have a lovely fireplace, the most amazing breakfasts, and the owners are fantastic. They tons of tips on what to do and where to eat in the area. Despite having only 4 rooms, it really feels like a 5 star hotels. The rooms are very comfortable, you can make them totally dark. Great mattress and showers. Attention in the details.
- Lovely hosts, creative decoration, clean, comfortable stay. The garden looked inviting but unfortunately we didn’t get a chance to enjoy it due to time constraints. Would be a perfect place to relax in the morning or afternoon.
- Amazingly artistic, owners couldn’t have been helpful. A gem!
- Best room in Spain, with a comfortable lounge, a small garden to relax in, and the peace and quiet of the country side with a town only 5 minutes away.
- It was cosy and peaceful. The rooms were all themed in a very imaginative way. It would be worth staying in each room purely to experience them fully.
Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata
This stylish spa hotel is 350 feet from Astorga Town Hall, in the city centre. It offers an extensive spa and modern rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Hotel SPA Vía de la Plata feature parquet floors and smart, elegant décor. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel’s spa includes a thermal pool with hot tub, loungers, Finnish and Turkish saunas, different showers, UVA cabin, and other services. Access to the spa and treatments and massages available for an extra charge.The hotel’s restaurant is located 1-minute walk away.Antoni Gaudí’s Episcopal Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just 7 minutes’ walk from the hotel. León and it airport are around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- After a few tough days walking the Camino this hotel was a much needed respite. My room was large and airy with a wonderful view of 15th century buildings. Shower was great. Staff extremely helpful
- On-site parking available for free. The hotel was central. The room and bathroom were spacious, clean and well-lit, and the bed was very comfortable.
- The hotel is new and the room is spacious. Staff are friendly and efficient.
- Helpful reception, early check-in and comfort of room. Consistent central heating.
- Fabulous hotel and spa. A real treat for the weary peregrine. Wish there were more like this dotted along the Camino.
Hotel Astur Plaza
Located in the historic town of Astorga and next to its main square, this hotel is set on the Camino De Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Hotel Astur Plaza features a restaurant with a wine cellar, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The EntreCepas restaurant serves traditional dishes featuring meats and a wide selection of beers and wines. There is also a large lounge-cafeteria with a glass roof, where breakfast is served each morning.The rooms at the Astur Plaza have parquet floors and each comes with a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have views of the square and others are interior-facing.Guests can enjoy discounts at a spa located close to the hotel. Astorga’s Roman Museum is just 150 feet away.The Medulas Mine is 49.7 miles from the Hotel Astur Plaza, while León City is a 40-minute drive away.
- The quiet room that we requested was very peaceful!
- Nice hot shower and great water pressure. Comfy beds and very quiet rooms with and extra door separating the bedroom from the main entrance to the bedroom off the hall. Fantastic breakfast and super nice staff! The best possible location in the city right in the most historic section. I am walking the Camino and don’t have any cell phone, laptop, tablet or any technology with me, so I really appreciated the free computer in the lobby where I could check email.
- Excellent location right on the Plaza. Very friendly staff especially Ana at front desk. Pilgrims menu table on the plaza. The breakfast buffet 6 Euro and worth every penny😊
- Excellent location. Lovely rooms. Really friendly helpful staff. Dined at the hotel’s restaurant sitting outside in the square, again excellent.
- Good breakfast. Large clean rooms. Plug supplied with bath. Excellent location.
Top Hotels In Santa Colomba De Somoza Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Colomba de Somoza Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!