10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Catalina Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Catalina Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Catalina Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Catalina Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Catalina Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Catalina Tenerife:
Hotel Don Cándido
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Don Candido is located in Tenerife, 5-minutes’ drive from Jardín Beach. It features a sun terrace with views of Teide National Park.Set in the centre of Puerto de la Cruz, this hotel’s pool area has showers and hammocks. Guests enjoy a discount to have lunch or dinner at the nearby restaurants.All rooms at the Don Candido include a safe box, a wardrobe, a satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Martiánez Shopping Centre is only 0.6 miles away, and plenty of nightclubs and public swimming pools can be found on the area. Taxis stations and bus stops can be found within 5 minutes’ walk. Buses that go to Tenerife’s most touristic places stop every 30 minutes.
- Perfect host with good recommendations of what to do & where to eat
- Great staff, good value for money, short walk from city center.
- Great location. Quiet but close to the centre. Beautiful gardens and friendly staff.A traditional Spanish hotel
- Staff was really nice and helpful. The place was really cozy and there was some nice spanish atmosphere in the place. There were some minuses, but considering the low price, i can say that this was a pretty good budget hotel.
- the garden was gorgeous lovely flowers, nice hall, very clean room, friendly staff.
Hotel Sun Holidays
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Set in a pedestrian street in the old town of Puerto de la Cruz, a 5-minute walk from the centre, Sun Holidays offers rooms and studios with balcony. The property is 1,000 feet from Playa Jardín Beach.Bright rooms and studios have a flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with bath or shower. Studios include a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, traditional restaurants, and supermarkets in the surrounding area. Other on-site facilities include a shared lounge with TV.Tenerife Norte Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away, and the popular park of Loro Parque is 1 miles from Sun Holidays. A free public parking is available nearby, and free Wi-Fi is also provided.
- Good location (10 min to the beach or to the bus station, in case you want to explore other parts of the island) and really good value for money. Clean room, really good wi-fi, nice guy at the reception, no problems with the room facilities (tv, shower, fridge, hair dryer etc), balcony.
- Good enough for his category. The hotel room was spacious with a stunning view and a balcony.
- The location is absolutely perfect, so many cute restaurants just around the corner! Parking at the huge parking area close to the sea is close enough, supermarkets are also in walking distance. Staff is super friendly.
Single room, perfect for 1 person
Very quiet, clean, good wifi, hot water
Close to the center
- Courtesy of the staff and location. They met all our requests.
Hotel Panoramica Garden
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Situated in northern Tenerife, Aparthotel Panoramica Garden has a heated freshwater pool, extensive gardens, padel courts and apartments with sea or mountain views. It offers a free shuttle to Puerto de la Cruz.Each Panoramica Garden studio and apartment has functional décor and tiled floors. All accommodation includes a balcony, a living-dining area, a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The aparthotel offers a buffet restaurant, a bar and a games room with karaoke. There is also an entertainment team and 24-hour reception service.Aparthotel Panoramica Garden is located in Los Realejos, just 1,300 feet from the Atlantic Ocean. The nearest beaches are 1.9 miles away, while Puerto de la Cruz is 3.1 miles away.
- Well located, great view, nice place , for sure visit again
- Older but clean hotel with nice mountey view, good breakfast and dinner with free wine, good value for that price
Excellent breakfast buffet, optional dinner buffet at € 10 p.p.
8 times a day bus service to downtown Puerto de la Cruz
- good location and great value for money. also free wine at dinner was great. staff very helpful
- The room itself was clean and comfortable. The pool was large with plenty beds.
Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring a swimming pool and garden area, Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is set at the heart of the tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz, in the north of the island of Tenerife. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Set overlooking the sea, you can enjoy excellent views from the hotel. Stroll down to the beach from this hotel, and relax on the fine sands. You can cool off by taking a dip in the Atlantic Ocean. Sol Puerto de la Cruz Tenerife is equipped with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a sunbathe.Take a walk from here to the Plaza del Charco and the small, fishing port of Puerto de la Cruz – popular destinations in Tenerife.
During checkin, we were given 3 rooms to pick from. We picked the one that didn’t had the ocean view, but had the mountain view, which was incredible, both during the day and during the night. Also the guy that met us when we arrived was very pleasant!
They borrowed us an iron, and other small stuff that we asked, like plastic cups.
The hotel is 2mins walk to the beach.
The police station is right in front of the hotel 😀
When we left, they started renovation works in the hotel.
The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were fantastic…suited side and back sleepers.
The maid service was good; it was always well turned out when we arrived back at our room.
The pool area and sun loungers were good with sun all day.
The location was brilliant…right outside the beach and a 5-10 min walk into the centre which was lovely because the architecture is lovely.
The staff was almost all lovely and friendly.
The buffet style breakfast was the best bit of the hotel. We stayed for a week and there was enough variety to suit most people. Everything was tasty and fresh.
- The room was big and with a beautiful view on the ocean. Silence, cleaness, comfortable bed, excellent breakfast. 3 minutes from one of he typical black beaches.
- Amazing pool, great staff. Not far away from center and a beach. had a really nice stay
- The staff are super friendly and helpful. We Thoroughly enjoyed our stay
- During checkin, we were given 3 rooms to pick from. We picked the one that didn’t had the ocean view, but had the mountain view, which was incredible, both during the day and during the night. Also the guy that met us when we arrived was very pleasant!
Hotel Rural El Patio
One of our top picks in Garachico.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set on a large estate, Hotel Rural El Patio is located in Tenerife’s Isla Baja area. It offers beautiful gardens with an outdoor pool, and tennis court.Hotel Rural El Patio has a central courtyard full of palm and dragon trees, and there are many charming little paths and benches where you can relax. The hotel has a sauna and a croquet lawn, and there are loungers around the pool.The country-style rooms at the hotel are set on the ground floor, and feature free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Some rooms also have a private terrace.Open twice a week from October, the hotel’s restaurant offers international food and great views over the estate and the sea, also offering a set menu of traditional Canarian food. The restaurant opens on set days, depending on availability. There is also a bar in the TV lounge.There is an attractive cove with a dock located 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. You can drive to the Teide National Park, Tenerife Norte Airport and Santa Cruz de Tenerife in under 45 minutes.
- Very quiet. Lovely staff. Loved the walk inbetween the banana trees.
- This is a very special place – quite a world away from the usual Hotel Chain. Beautifully kept grounds and gardens with stunning views. The walks through the banana plantations to the roaring Atlantic are delightful and there are so many little nooks and crannies to find a sunny or shady spot around the hotel, including a sunset viewing covered terrace by the tennis courts.
- The peace, the solitude, the space, the quality of the gardens and grounds, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the location, the area..everything – superb!
- Lovely surroundings and hotel full of character. Very peaceful. Breakfast and dinner very good, but unfortunately dinner only available once during our stay. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
- liked all the seperate little areas tucked in and around the hotel where you could sit and relax
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Puerto Azul is located in a pedestrian district in Tenerife’s Puerto de la Cruz, 650 feet from the sea. It offers a roof terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at the Puerto Azul are functional and bright. They have a private bathroom and some also have a private balcony.The Puerto Azul’s front desk is open 24 hours a day, and they also offer baggage storage.Playa Jardín is 10 minutes’ walk from the guesthouse. Plaza del Charco, Puerto de la Cruz’s central square, is just 3 minutes’ walk away.
- Room had its own bathroom which was nice, and they offered tea downstairs
- The hostel stuff were very nice. Close to the city center.
- Great location far enough from Plaza Charco to avoid noise. Also close to the harbour, restaurants and quiet bars. Breakfasts fine – coffee or tea, bread, cheese, meats and jam, plus cereal and yoghurt. 24 hour reception.
- The man at reception (with long hair) was very nice and helpful. It was a big advantage that tea was for free at hotel (in our situation when we got cold, it was the best thing in hotel). The place of the hotel is really great!
Very helpful staff. Bright room. Location. Wifi was excellent. Constant very hot water. Sun terrace on the top of the hotel had a fabulous view.
I have stayed in most of the central cheaper hotels in Puerto de la Cruz and this, in my opinion, is the best of them.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Built in 1712 and offering stunning views of Mount Teide, Hotel Marquesa features an outdoor swimming pool. Jardín Beach is 2,300 feet away.Rooms at this hotel are set around an attractive central patio filled with plants. All have TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer.The Marquesa’s reception is open 24 hours a day, and there is lift access to all floors. There is a small café with live music in the evenings, and a buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hotel Marquesa has a sun terrace with loungers. There is also a fitness centre.This hotel is surrounded by a selection of restaurants and bars. Free public parking can be found about 1,000 feet away.
We had a sea view with balcony and a large room it was very comfortable .
Language wasn’t a problem as they were all multi lingual . We had b& b but the evening food looked good but lots of restaurants nearby . Very central so good for people not using a car . We caught the 343 bus from airport to bus station and it’s a 15 min walk from there or a taxi but the hotel is is a pedestrian area so drops you nearby so no road traffic . The church bells chime regularly so if that’s not your thing !!!! You soon get used to them .
A good hotel will definitely go again 😎
- The hotel is charming, beautiful architecture. Has a pool on the top floor. The bed is super comfortable. Great location and varied options for breakfast.
The last time I stayed here I said I would never return it was AWFUL.
The improvements are excellent and I have already booked my return visit and am looking forward to it and will be booking more visits in the near future.
- Not crazy about the meals in the cafeteria, but the restaurant food was very good.
- Lovely room with sea view. Good choice for breakfast. Very helpful staff. Very central location with 10 minute walk to bus station. Taxis plentiful. Lots of restaurants and supermarkets close by.
- We had a sea view with balcony and a large room it was very comfortable .
4Dreams Hotel Chimisay
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. 4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is located in Puerto de la Cruz. Set on a pedestrian street of the city centre, it offers a 24-hour reception and a roof terrace with an outdoor pool.Functional rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator and a work desk. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The roof terrace has views of the ocean and the surrounding mountains, and there is free WiFiavailable. A bicycle rental and car hire are also available.The property offers a buffet breakfast for an extra charge.The 4Dreams Hotel Chimisay is just 2,800 feet from Playa Jardín Beach. There are many shops and bars within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
- My grandaughter & myself were very pleased with this hotel. Your staff were very friendly & helpful. Thank you
- Very good location, very nice reception staff, open 24h. Fridge in the room, bathtub. After two days of us putting the beds together, the cleaning staff realized that we are a couple and replaced the individual sheets and covers with a large one for two. We like tea in the morning so the reception gave us a water boiler and cups for no extra charge. We had a balcony with a table all to ourselves.
- Excellent location, but room cleaned everyday, and brilliant value for money right in the centre of town. Great secret little pool on roof, good for sun and cooling down.
- Rooftop pool. Comfy bed. Amazing balcony in the roof void.
- It was a great location. The bedroom was spacious, attractive and the bed very comfortable. The little balcony was a bonus. Reception staff very helpful.
One of our best sellers in Puerto de la Cruz! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Trianflor is located 1,950 feet from Puerto de la Cruz’s Playa Jardín Beach and 500 feet from Plaza del Charco Square. It offers an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a sun terrace with mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms at the Trianflor come with a balcony and satellite TV, while the private bathroom includes a hairdryer. Safes and minibars can be rented.The hotel’s restaurant serves international buffet meals and offer show cooking. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.Leisure facilities include a tennis court, mini golf course and TV room. There is also a launderette. Hotel Trianflor has several meeting rooms available.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within few minutes walk from the hotel. Tenerife North Airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Teide National Park is around 40 minutes’ drive away from the hotel.
- Relaxed place, good staff, comfortable clean room, good mix of clientele. Pool is clean, but cold. Great Teide views from the roof. Food is plentiful.
- On arrival was told that they didn’t have a room and was putting us up at another hotel out of the town centre I refuse and was given a room above main entrance which was bus drop and pick up point for buses 24/7 After persistent requests got room changed after 6 days
- Overall hotel was excellent. Fine building ,good rooms, clean. Staff friendly and responsive
- A decent hotel if you plan on only sleeping in the room.
- Rooms and bathrooms are OK. The huge advantage is the location – 10 minutes walk from Ramblas.
Isla Baja Suites
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This restored 18th-century house offers elegant suites with free Wi-Fi and a modern kitchenette, many with sea views. It offers free entry to Garachico’s natural swimming pool, just 800 feet away.Each spacious Isla Baja suite offers a seating area with a TV and sofa bed. The modern kitchens include a fridge. Suites have charming Canarian-style décor and come with sheets, towels and bathrobes.A daily continental breakfast is served in the restaurant. You can also find a range of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the centre of Garachico.Staff at the Isla Baja Suites can organize car or bicycle hire and provide information about Tenerife. Diving, fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding area.
- The position could not be better. The loft suite we booked had a massive terrace overlooking Garachico. Breakfast was very good in a covered courtyard (in the Patisserie part of the hotel).
- Wonderful sea view from our rooms. Rooms wonderful and spacious and we liked the traditional Spanish house. Breakfast was delicious.
The room was spectacular
The location was central
We just loved the quaint beauty
- Very beautiful boutique suites. Great place for exploring Tenerife with a car. We loved the place, our suite, breakfasts and being so close to the sea. Highly recommend this place if you don’t like crowded hotels and many tourists.
The host were very accommodating providing us with a extra-bed for our toddler.
Breakfast was really good, the patio invites you to stay.
Top Hotels In Santa Catalina Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Catalina Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Catalina Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!