10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Brígida Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Brígida Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Brígida Gran Canaria:
Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Santa Brígida – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only offers accommodation in Santa Brígida. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms include views of the sea or mountain. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play tennis and table tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles and car hire are available. Playa del Ingles is 19.9 miles from Villa Bandama Golf – Adults Only, while Maspalomas is 21.1 miles from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- Adult only! Location! Breakfast! Owner! People who taking care! And the Dog !
- Magnificent view, friendly staff, very good breakfast, large and comfortable room
- The views were outstanding, giving 360° views. Owners were very helpful and friendly. Even gave us a lift to the golf course for our dinner and back, where the food and views were great!
- It had the most amazing view and a perfect breakfast.
- The owners go above and beyond to keep their guests happy. Good people and amazing views.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
The attractive Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located 10 minutes’ drive from central Las Palmas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness centre, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- Nice Garden/ very good Breakfast / comfortable room and terrace with beautiful view / very friendly crew / good starting point for tours on the island
- It is a hotel school, but probably because of that the staff were lovely, very keen to help and attentive. It was very easy and cheap to catch a bus into Las Palmas.
Breakfast was OK wrt current standards in 4-star hotels.
The hotel staff was welcoming and helpful. Thanks for proposing a take-away breakfast for the last day as my wife had to leave very early in order to meet me on the TRansgrancanaria trail running race.
The location is indeed very convenient for runners who come in Gran Canaria to run the Transgrancanaria, at least *before* the race.
- The beds were very comfy and I had a good night sleep every night I was there. Staff were all very accommodating even the students. The food & the service in the restaurant was absolutely 5* .
- The room was large and pleasantly furnished. Staff helpful and friendly- bearing in mind their trainee status. Plentiful breakfast buffet. If the weather is warm enough, the pool looked good, surrounded by lovely gardens. Good value for bed and breakfast.
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
Hotel Rural el Mondalón has a unique location on the edge of the Bandama Natural Monument volcanic crater in Gran Canaria. It features simple design, and an outdoor pool that includes a waterfall and hydromassage jets .The air-conditioned rooms at Rural El Mondalón include a minibar, heating, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Two types of pillow are available and the modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel El Mondalón offers a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful vineyards. It serves innovative Canarian cuisine.The outdoor pool, heated by solar panels, is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers,and offers views of the stunning volcanic landscape and mountains.El Mondalón is 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Las Palmas and the airport. The coast is 1.9 miles away and Bandama Golf Course is 2.5 miles away. Equestrian centres can be found nearby.
Nice atmosphere on big lot with natural vegetation. Lot of privacy but possibility to share dinner in restaurant. Swimmingpool nice and clean. Breakfast well prepared and with fresh juice everyday.
Many sights or activity within easy reach bij car. Parking spacious.
Excellent hikes just around the corner and in mountains.
- Great location to explore the Island. Adjacent to Bandama volcano for walking. Relatively quiet location with adjoining vineyard. Nice outdoor spaces and pool. Tastefully converted rooms. Free wifi.
This was our second visit to the hotel and it was even better than our first trip.The staff are a fantastic group with huge energy to please visitors.
We will return
Perfect location: quiet & peaceful, and also close to major roads (GC-1 leading to the capital or the South, GC-3 & 4 leading up toward the Tejeda region). Beautiful landscape, right next to the slopes leading up to the caldera of Bandama.
The way the hotel is built ensures the tranquility of its guests, even when a part of the premises is occupied by a party: it happened during our stay, and we had no nuisance at all.
Extremely nice, helpful and nice staff.
- Very welcoming staff, excellent breakfast and spacious room. Good location for visiting the Caldera de Bandama.
- Nice atmosphere on big lot with natural vegetation. Lot of privacy but possibility to share dinner in restaurant. Swimmingpool nice and clean. Breakfast well prepared and with fresh juice everyday.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With free WiFi in public areas, the charming hotel offers a breakfast buffet..Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Very nice green and quiet environment. Great breakfast and friendly staff.Free parking (you need a car for shopping& sight seeing).
- Many thanks for the friendly reception and the snack when we arrived quite tired and hungry much later than planned! The location is ideal for exploring the North and the center of the island. Beautiful old building, nicely decorated. Stronger light bulbs, especially for the bathroom, would be good, but that’s the only little negative remark I have to make.
- Disarmingly rustic and basic – a one off venture that presumably makes money from hosting large scale gatherings in a variety of outside astroturf spaces although not while we were there. Pleasantly isolated and quiet with a deep barranca behind and fields in front. Very convenient for the Botanic Gardens. Excellent value for full board but don’t come if you are going to complain about proper silver service or the standard facilities of a Holiday Inn – in fact go there instead!
- Travelling by car around the island was easy from here.. Quiet, in a village only with a bakery, well outside Las Palmas, 1-2 miles from Botanical Gardens spacious grounds, continental breakfast with meats, cheese, egg, yoghurt and good bread rolls.
- The nature around the hotel is impressive. There is ample parking. The continental breakfast was very good. Although the spread was not huge, it contained all we needed and there were some changes made from day to day. The freshly squeezed orange juice is a big plus (it is not signposted anywhere, but we were lucky to see other guests asking the staff for it).
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Hotel Parque has an ideal seafront location in central Las Palmas, near the historic areas of Vegueta and Triana. It offers good-value accommodation and free WiFi throughout the property.The hotel is set in the heart of Gran Canaria’s capital city. It is just 350 feet from the main bus station. This gives good access to the airport and other parts of the island. Parking is available upon request.Rooms at Hotel Parque are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a minibar. They have an en suite bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a restaurant, with views of the sea and San Telmo Park. There is also a café, serving light snacks. A private car park is located 350 feet from the property and is available for a surcharge.Las Canteras Beach is 3.1 miles away. The area around the hotel has many historic buildings. There are also many shops, bars and restaurants.
- Beds very comfortable. Staff friendly & helpful.
- Comfortable room and enjoyed dinner and breakfast.
- The breakfast is very good. The room is very clean.
- The staff we encountered were all excellent and helpful from the cleaner to the desk staff and restaurant staff.
- The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I needed to be up early for my flight when I got to the check out desk there was a picnic bag for me since I was missing breakfast. I would stay there again.
AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.Set in the Vegueta district of Las Palmas, the oceanfront AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas features a gym and rooftop pool. The hotel offers free shuttle from and to the airport.Modern air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms feature a king-size or double bed with 4 pillows. All have a desk, flat-screen TV and mini bar. Junior suites also have a sofa bed, free minibar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel snack bar or in your room. The hotel’s bar, AC lounge, has a snack menu.The hotel has a free WiFi zone and WiFi is available in rooms for an extra charge. There is 24-hour reception and the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and the Port.
- Quite clean and comfortable. Location is ok, 5 minutes walking from the station.
- I only had breakfast on one occasion. It was very nice but a little expensive.The rooftop pool was excellent. The beds and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms were very clean . Very close to the bus station. I had previously read that the room was noisy. We had no such problems despit being at the front on the main, very busy road. Complementary airport transfer was a bonus.
- location was good if you want to look around Triana neighbourhood, but if you want to be close to the beach it is not good.
I loved the location! It was walking distance from park and square and main shopping street.
Breakfast was good, and loved the lady that works in lobby bar 🙂
- The staff was very friendly and helped us find the nice place in the city for breakfast.
Cantur City Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This modern hotel, 50 feet from Las Canteras Beach, features an outdoor pool, fitness centre, sun terrace, sauna and hot tub. There is a free Wi-Fi zone and free water and coffee in rooms.Air-conditioned rooms at Cantur City Hotel offer a pillow menu and feature parquet floors. There is a flat-screen satellite TV and a laptop safe. The marble bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Gauguin restaurant offers modern dishes and has a terrace with panoramic views. Room service is also available. At weekends the roof terrace serves cocktails with chill out music.Guests have access to a fully equipped gym.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Breakfast was ok and the cleaness as well. Because of low season the price was moderate.
- great location, friendly staff clean hotel and very helpful.
- Roof area was excellent. Location of hotel just 100m from Canteras beach promenade.
Check in very quick with welcome drink
Breakfast had a good range of choice, including items to make hot and cold breakfasts
Location was very close to the beach and bus station (easy walking distance)
Very clean and tidy inside the room, lobby and on the terrace
Terrace was a great place to sit
WiFi was fast and didn’t have any connection issues
- Terrible room. Too small. View of a wall or of oil refinery.
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This centrally located hotel has free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms next to Las Palmas’ La Canteras Beach. It features a rooftop swimming pool.The Astoria is located just a short walk from some of the best shopping streets in Las Palmas.Enjoy views of the city’s streets from the hotel’s terrace bar. Beside this, a gym can be found that allows guests to stay active during a stay.Start the day with the Astoria’s buffet breakfast, served in the restaurant. This venue also offers a buffet lunch and dinner.
- Good location, room was decent, great pool and free gym, rooftop.
- Very good location, helpful reception staff, good breakfast and dinner.
- The meals were generally with good choice. The coffee was quite good. The oranges and eggs for breakfast were very nice indeed. Nice to have vegetables like sprouts and cauliflower for evening meal as so few restaurants seem to serve them and the ice cream was very good. The bottle wine was very good at a very reasonable price.
- Loved the roof top pool area. Great view ,great location, good value , good choice at breakfast
- Breakfast average. Web site more impressive than the actual hotel. Friendly staff, lovely rooftop pool area, but room dated and breakfast disappointing.
AC Hotel Gran Canaria, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 1,000 feet from Las Canteras Beach, AC Hotel Gran Canaria offers a gym and an outdoor pool. Rooms have a balcony with city views. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The air-conditioned rooms have wooden flooring and functional modern design. They all include satellite TV and a pillow menu. A coffee machine is also available.Set on the top floors of the hotel, AC Lounge Bar offers impressive views of the city. Guests can also order room service 24 hours a day.The hotel is situated in the centre of Las Palmas, a 5-minute walk from the harbour and El Muelle Shopping Centre. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.AC Hotel Gran Canaria offers free shuttle from and to the airport.
- Staff were helpful. Airport shuttle was good but not frequent.
- Great views, great value, extremely comfortable bed and helpful staff. Convenient location in walking distance of shopping and amenities. Free airport shuttle.
- It was a short 3 block walk to the beach area with some places to eat and mall for shopping in short walk. Breakfast was ok… basic items and restocking was slow…
- Very helpful & friendly staff. Excellent location: close to the beaches, Santa Catalina bus station, shopping, Poema del Mar and Museo Elder. Wonderful views from the gym and pool area. Complimentary Nespresso coffee.
- The views are great. It’s one of the tallest hotels in the vicinity, so you can see for miles. The restaurant is amazing. Possibly the nicest food that I ate during my stay was served in the hotel restaurant, despite all of the other great restaurants that I visited.
Exe Las Canteras
One of our top picks in Las Palmas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Exe Las Canteras offers ocean views from its setting overlooking Las Canteras Beach, in the centre of Las Palmas. It features a spa and rooms with free internet access.Las Canteras offers simple, bright décor and each of its air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Many rooms feature views of the bay. One child up to 12 years stays for free in an extra bed.Guests can access the Las Canteras spa for an extra cost. It includes a hot tub, hammam and sauna. Massage and Vichy treatments are also on offer.The Canary Islands Congress Centre and Alfredo Kraus Auditorium are within 5 minutes’ walk of the Exe. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Helpful staff/ excellent location / transportation available next to the hotel
- It’s in a very good location – right on the beach. The staff was excellent. This is it.
Overall the stay was good. Great location, rooms had a great view. The only downside was breakfast.
Really wasn’t good at all.
The room was spacious and spotlessly clean.
A small hiccup with the TV was dealt with immediately.
The breakfast was plentiful with a good variety, and a brilliant toaster!
Watching and listening to the surf from our room was a wonderful experience.
- Location, location and location. Good value for money too.
Top Hotels In Santa Brígida Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Brígida Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!