10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Bárbaraa Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Bárbaraa Heredia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Bárbaraa Heredia:
La Catalina Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Catalina Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Heredia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 10 miles from La Catalina & Suites, and Alajuela is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 6 miles from La Catalina Hotel & Suites.
No reviews yet.
Vista Los Volcanes
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Vista Los Volcanes offers accommodations in San Joaquín, just 7 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with satellite channels is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play darts at this hotel, and car rental is available. Alajuela is 5 miles from Vista Los Volcanes, and Escazú is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful secluded B and B. Hospitable. Friendly. Would stay here again.
- The staff were extremely warm and friendly. We were picked up from the airport and brought to the hotel. We arrived late (9pm) and the person working was very patient in using Google translate (we didn’t speak Spanish). He also woke us up in the morning to let us know our driver was waiting for us. All 3 staff were pleasant.
- the staff was very friendly, the room comfortable and quiet but the location was a little away from things.
- Very close to the airport, extremely helpful staff, walking distance to a good local pub. Our receptionist had little English but was happy to use google translator and patiently helped us with a range of tricky questions. They even made a breakfast of hot ham rolls for us at 4am before taking us to the airport.
Comfortable bed and good shower, helpful and friendly staff. I emailed just prior to boarding requesting a pick up and all sorted and waiting for me when I arrived – really took the pain out of the arrival and was greatly appreciated.
The room was large with good lighting. The bathroom clean and in good order.
Curtain poles were a bit dodgy…seems to be a reoccurring feature of this trip so fair…but was easily remedied.
Airport shuttle was straightforward and took about 15mins in the morning, versus about 40 in the rush hour of 6pm.
Recommended for location and great service.
Hotel Monte Campana Heredia
Located in Birrí, 10 miles from San José, Hotel Monte Campana Heredia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Monte Campana Heredia, and Escazú is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The place is really nice and both of our rooms were kinda nice. It does have a lot to do which is good. Canopy, paintball, etc..
- the accommodations where great, and the restaurant for dinner was excellent
Restaurant on site.
Activities on site
Hotel grounds are in the forest.
about 30 minutes from the airport and within an hour drive to national parks, volcanos and waterfalls
- The place was incredibly beautiful and the family environment is just awesomely relaxing
- The property is filled with things to keep you occupied (swimming pools, Jacuzzis, water slides, other activities at an additional cost). Lots of nature including a short walk to a waterfall where you can dive and swim. Excellent for kids of all ages.
Hotel Santa Maria Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Santa Maria Inn offers accommodations in Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. San José is 8 miles from Hotel Santa Maria Inn, and Escazú is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Very nice owner, free shuttle to airport, location easily accessible, close to airport and within walking distance to a grocery store. Very comfy rooms!
- Comfy pillows, excellent breakfast, and friendly staff
- Very friendly staff. Great breakfast. Provides airport shuttle. We were able to check in after 2am which was nice because we had a super late flight. Close to San Jose airport
- The staff here are SO friendly and helpful! The rooms are comfortable and clean. The airport shuttle is really handy too
- Really nice and helpful staff and great breakfast included! Good proximity to the airport and the airport shuttle was a huge plus
Hotel Your House
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Your House offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 9 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 6 miles from Hotel Your House, and Heredia is 4.3 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Very close near the airport. Handy after a long flight
- Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable room, wifi and TV, nice garden area in the back, free tea and coffee all day, airport shuttle included, breakfast to go for early departures.
- Close to the airport, very basic but a good value for money option. Fresh fruits and eggs for breakfast.
- The NICEST staff ever. Wonderful breakfast that feels like you’re doing a homestay.
- very accomodating, flight got in at 130 am and they got up to let us in. awesome room, awesome washroom
Berlor Airport Inn
Berlor Airport Inn is located in Alajuela, 9 miles from San José and 7 miles from Escazú. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Heredia is 5 miles from Berlor Airport Inn, and Santa Cruz is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from Berlor Airport Inn.
- Alejandro is a great guy and Lucy makes a good breakfast, close to airport with transportation to airport!
- Hotel and staff were generally what I expected, and the advertisement of it being peaceful and quiet were true. Very nice pool area.
- Airplanes loud but close to airport so expected. Loud rooster all night. Bed and sheets fabulous. Restaurant has awesome pizza. Staff very welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
- the service by the staff member in the restaurant spoiled our last night in Costa Rica. the location to the airport was great. The person working in the AM (older gentleman who was working on check in on our first visit was great and was so much more accommodating
- The room was small but elegant. Most importantly it was very quiet! There was a rooster next door but that was a pleasant sound. It was next door to the car rental agency I used which was very convenient and why I will go there again.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Real offers accommodations in Alajuela, just 9 miles from San José. Private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 7 miles from Casa Real, and Heredia is 4.4 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
– proximity to car rental places
– quite spacious
- I needed a place to crash for the night before an early morning flight out of San Jose. Casa Real ticked all the right boxes. It is located very close to the airport and it took me only 5 minutes to get there the following morning in a taxi. The gentleman who owns the property is very friendly and responsive to messages. We easily communicated during the course of the day to set up a mutually convenient check-in time. Check-in couldn’t have been smoother. The apartments is very well appointed and comes with everything that one might need for a short stay. While security is solid, I found the locks and bolts very easy to operate. In addition, there are multiple restaurants within a quick walk or drive from the property. The owner very kindly arranged for a taxi the following morning for a very reasonable price. All in all, I was very satisfied!
An incredible retreat with a magnificent ambiance. Decor consisting of artifacts, local artistry, and a wealth of reading material all about the country and surrounding area.
Host was gracious and helpful and the room decor matches the open areas with decorating that radiated warmth and comfort
- Spacious Apartment in a secure facility! Hairo is the friendliest host you can imagine! It was Our First Stop in San jose and we felt very welcome! He helped us with a lot of Things from rental car to cell Phone. Awesome Person! Thank you 🙂
- Secure, comfortable, clean space very close to airport. Helpful staff that organised our taxi to the airport and gave us all the information we required for our trip.
- – proximity to car rental places
Hotel Casa Antigua
Hotel Casa Antigua offers accommodations in Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 9 miles from Hotel Casa Antigua, and Escazú is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hotel Casa Antigua.
- Staff was friendly and very accommodating. Room was super clean. Loved the artistic decor.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Much more authentic than staying at a chain hotel. Great price.
- Friendly staff. Spoke English which was great. Very accomadating and good costumer service. Security is outside all night which makes you feel safe.
- it Is nice and I appreciate the help from the staff
- The place was very close to the airport which is why we stayed there. The cost was very reasonable and the decor was interesting .
Hotel II Millenium
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel II Millenium is located in Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 9 miles from Hotel II Millenium, and Escazú is 7 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Really nice staff. Felt very safe in the hotel, perfect place to stay for one night, if you’re catching a plane the next day. Super close to the airport. Good price!
- they are not claiming we are the best in town. Value for money. we wanted to have a hotel just to be close to the airport for our early flight and that was a really good deal.
- Clean , private , helpful , and the taxi showed up at 4am for my flight
- The staff are friendly, informative, helpful and just really nice people. They take the time to know you and assist you during your stay. Jairo and the lady who makes breakfast and cleans were wonderful with me and my family. Thank you!
- Cheap and fast taxi transfer from SJO arrived at 3am staff with no problems. Rental car places on the same street. Clean
One of our top picks in Heredia – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Hojarascas offers accommodations in Heredia.All rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 5 miles from Hotel Hojarascas, and Alajuela is 7 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Breakfest is superb but costs extra, its worth it!
- Omar the owner is wonderful. He made me feel so at home and cared for.
- The host was excellent, very obliging and spoke v good English. A great shared kitchen where you could prepare anything up to a full evening meal. Rooms quiet and comfortable. Secure parking nearby was very satisfactory. Wifi excellent.
- The owner was so helpful and friendly! We stayed 3 nights to drop off our teenagers for language school. Two weeks later the teenagers were walking in town and stopped by to say hello. He was very interested in their studies and they loved seeing a familiar face.
- Super attentive staff and GREAT breakfast every day. Room was small, but very clean and had plenty of drawers, etc. They owner took good care of us!
Top Hotels In Santa Bárbaraa Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Bárbaraa Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!