10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Bárbara Yucatán – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Bárbara Yucatán is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Bárbara Yucatán. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Bárbara Yucatán. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Bárbara Yucatán. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Bárbara Yucatán right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Bárbara Yucatán with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Bárbara Yucatán:
Hotel Hacienda Margot
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Hacienda Margot is located in Valladolid, just 22 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
Beautifully built property. Great pool, with lovely area around the pool.
Quiet, comfortable beds, good bathrooms. Easy drive to the centre.
The owners are extremely kind and helpful.
- Nice Patio and rooms; high attention to customers and the site condition; as the distance to the city center is nearly 2kms it is not a walking distance.
The warm welcome and this service was maintained throughout our stay.
Free use of bicycles
Staff was helpful and really kind. They would take care of any issue we’d have with a smile in the face.
Breakfast was good and the whole place is very pretty and pleasant.
Only complaint was the insects in the room, but they promptly resolved that issue as well.
If you have a car you will be fine with the location, since it lies a few kilometers from downtown.
- Everything was really great, staff all lovely, waiting for us while we arrived very late at night. Breakfast ok with fresh fruit. The room was really big and the bed very comfy!
- Beautifully built property. Great pool, with lovely area around the pool.
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, COLONTÉ offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Meson De Malleville
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Meson De Malleville offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 23 miles from Chichén-Itzá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is concierge services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Coqui Coqui Valladolid
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Coqui Coqui Valladolid is located in Valladolid.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find concierge services at the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Meson del Marques
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Located in Valladolid in the region of Yucatán, 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá, Hotel Meson del Marques features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- Great location, great restaurant, good ambiance and attractive building. Good staff
- Great location right on the central square, a colonial building including the restaurant and hotel the standard king room was a little small but comfortable. The bed comfortable enough with good linens, the room was clean. Parking on site! Nice pool area. I would stay here again.
- We had two different rooms over two nights, one was pretty average, the second was more fabulous with a better view, and not as damp (hard to avoid in the Yucatan, as it has high humidity).
- The hotel in general is in a pretty good spot just in front the Cathedral. The service is really good and the price/quality ratio is even better. The recommended a cenote (Same owners as the hotel) called Selva Maya that really worth it!
I have no idea how this hotel has a four star rating dirty throughout the hotel
food trays left lying in the corridor for two days a dirty plate was sitting on a wall outside our room when we checked in.
Large containers of Dirty laundry lying in courtyard not covered .
I met the housekeeper in the corridor the second day with her checklist walked past the dirty trays!,,
Corridors dirty pool area dirty
Surly dining room staff really I would not be back
There are no windows to open only a large wooden door with mesh openings really shabby furnishing
One of our top picks in Valladolid – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Marlene offers accommodations in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Delicious breakfast and awesome staff! Beautiful garden with pool and jaccuzzi. Charming decor and building. You feel like you’re staying at somebody’s home.
- A small boutique with an at home feel. Fabulous staff, lovely large scale room, and pretty garden setting.
- Staff was extremely welcoming and eager to make our experience in Valladolid and at their hotel unforgettable. The grounds were absolutely beautiful – the room was exquisite and there’s a garden in the center of a hotel with a pool and a fantastic cabana.
- Wonderful Place, superb service and really good breakfast!
- Wonderful, caring staff. Superlative breakfasts. The courtyard is a shaded oasis in the middle of a bustling city.
Casa Valladolid Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Valladolid Boutique Hotel is located in Valladolid, just 24 miles from Chichén-Itzá.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.
great value for the price
Nice and friendly staff
- The staff was super nice. They offered suggestions about the best places and activities. They were very friendly. Room was clean, beds were comfortable, the pool amazing, specially at night. We will come back soon!
- Hotel is beautiful! Great location – 5 minutes walk from center of town and also bus station. Very clean and once you enter and get into garden area – you forget you are in a small city. Beautiful garden area and pool. WiFi is good and beds are comfortable and shower is amazing!!! Great stay.
- the room was very close to the street so there was noise during the night but it was very big and comfortable
- Great location in centre of town and 5 mins walk from the bus station. Huge rooms with comfortable beds and modern bathrooms. Good aircon. Lovely outdoor terrace with a few loungers by the pool. Staff were incredibly helpful. Very good value for money.
- Nice location
Casa Tia Micha
One of our top picks in Valladolid – and a guest favorite.
In a bright, colonial-style building, Casa Tia Micha offers attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi. In the center of Valladolid, it is less than a 5 minute walk from San Gervasio Church.Each air-conditioned room at Casa Tia Micha has modern decor. All rooms have flat-screen cable TV and a minibar.Guests can enjoy an breakfast in the Tia Micha’s dining room. The hotel features a charming terrace.Restaurants, bars and cafes can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel. Sisal Park and Convent are less than half a mile away.The hotel offers easy access to Highways 180 and 295. Chichén Itzá Aiport is a 30 minute drive away.
- The staff was amazing, helpful and friendly. The breakfast was top notch and delicious!
- Staff were happy to provide lots of information, advice and recommendations and were genuinely interested in their guests. Breakfast on the garden courtyard was fabulous – delicious local dishes and fresh fruit.
Excellent attention to detail. We were treated like if we were part of the family. The staff was extremely helpful and really cared about our comfort and well-being.
Room decoration and comfort was excellent. Place is RIGHT in the middle of the city, within walking distance of all interesting stuff. Parking is included and is next door.
Breakfast was varied and very friendly. Excellent custom intro to the area when we arrived.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. Very nice bathroom. Great bed. The breakfast was wonderful. Centrally located. Loved this place! Highly recommended. We would give it more than a 10 if we could.
Very beautiful and unique property 1 block away from the main square and 2 blocks from cenote zaci.
Staff was fantastic, and I’m especially grateful to Sharoma for welcoming us to Valladolid and giving grate recommendations, and to Jesus for great breakfast service and a very thoughtful parting gift.
Breakfast in the courtyard was excellent. Our only regret was that we only stayed 1 night. We intend to return for several days and use this property as a base to explore more of the Yucatán.
Casa Del Mayordomo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Casa Del Mayordomo is located in Valladolid, just 23 miles from Chichén-Itzá.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental.
- The room was huge and overall this place is very good value for money. The pool and it’s surround has not been well maintained.
- Very good location. Very nice staff/owner. We had no hot water and we were offered another room. That was very nice. The breakfast is very good although unusual. My boyfriend liked it a lot. We used the bicycles to go to the hacienda and the cenote xkeken. Highly recommended. It’s a sweet and very affordable place. The aircon is super, we tried it out. Tip: bring your own mosquito net.
- Casa del Mayordomo is comfortable and very well-appointed. The rooms are set around a nice, open courtyard with a small pool. Breakfasts are very good, with a variety of tropical fruit and local dishes for the entree.
- Quality of the rooms (design and space) were outstanding as was the service of the Casa – very professional and helpful.
- The friendly service, the Wi-Fi, the al fresco breakfast.
Casa Quetzal Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Valladolid.Ideally located in the historical center of the Colonial City of Valladolid, Yucatan, this cozy bed and breakfast offers lush surroundings near several interesting sites and activities.Casa Quetzal is enclosed by tropical gardens for a peaceful setting. In the summer months, take a swim in the large, outdoor pool, then relax with a pampering spa service or yoga class.Visit Mayan historical sites just minutes from Casa Quetzal. Lovers of nature will appreciate the beautiful natural pools and Valladolid’s natural foliage.
- The grounds and rooms were beautiful. The staff was excellent. It was a quiet oasis in hectic Valladolid.
- The atmosphere was wonderful. The garden beautiful and tranquil. The room and bathroom were immaculately clean and the staff friendly. We couldn’t recommend the hotel enough.
- Spacious, decor, comfortable bed, lighting, shower , superb coffee ! Very cheerful, helpful staff.
- Loved the Mexican folk art throughout. Owners and staff were very nice. Our room was great! A nice location near the park and the Convento. Parking was in a shady locked lot.
- The rooms were beautiful and spacious. It felt like an oasis in the middle of the city1
Top Hotels In Santa Bárbara Yucatán Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Bárbara Yucatán to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Bárbara Yucatán but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Bárbara Yucatán. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!