10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Bárbara Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Bárbara Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Bárbara Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Bárbara Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Bárbara Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Bárbara Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Bárbara Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Bárbara Catalonia:
This gastronomic hotel is situated in the town of Santa Barbarà, in southern Catalunya. All of the modern, air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi.The restaurant inside the property offers good home cooking, using local produce. It specializes in traditional Catalan dishes from the Ebro region.The Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is about 12.4 miles away. The surrounding area is popular for off-road driving, mountain biking and sailing. The hotel offers free parking and provides vouchers for a local swimming pool.With good access to the AP7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Amposta. Tortosa is a 20-minute drive away.
- This hotel is very unpretentious but really comfortable. The staff treated us like royalty. The room was very clean. I would stay there again.
- Smart people above all the owner, very comfotable and calm place with very good food and wine, as well as the breakfast
- Stylish and modern public areas but very basic rooms.
- Good parking. The food was generally good and an interesting menu.
- A warm welcome to a comfortable, clean hotel, and a room where everything worked. The evening “Menu Septembre” was excellent and good value, being made up of a number of tasty dishes, and including wine etc. The hotel owner couldn’t have given us more attention to ensure all was well. A very good experience, with a pleasant breakfast the following morning. There was plenty of level parking for our motorcycle, despite the car park being busy.
Venta de la Punta
Venta de la Punta can be found in the charming town of Santa Bárbara, just 9 miles from the Ebro Delta. There is free internet throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Venta de la Punta are decorated in light colors and modern furniture. All have a private bathroom and balconies. They also have air conditioning and cable TV.The restaurant offers authentic Spanish and regional dishes. In the restaurant, you can choose between a wide selection of Spanish dishes. It also has a large range of Spanish wines.In summer months, meals are served out on the terrace, where games and toys are available for children.The Ebro Delta Natural Park is just a short drive away, while Portaventura Theme Park can be reached in less than an hour. The nearby town of Tortosa is well known for its cathedral and castle. There is on site parking, subject to request.
- Lift. Staff waited until our very late arrival. Clean room.
Accommodation was nice and clean. Although personal doesn’t speak English, they were always helpful and kind. Parking is not a problem (in front of the hotel, street is quiet). Check in/out is done in the resturant in the opposite building. There’s free WiFi
There weren’t many electric plugs in the room – 1 (this is just for info. I don’t want to put it as a disadvantage. It was just my case as I had 3 eletronic devices, which I needed…)
Staff were kind but not intrusive.
- Large rooms, clean and underground parking (extra) access is steep so not suitable for a large vehicle but parking available in road outside. Check-in is in the bar opposite and the guy was friendly .
- Real good deal for the money, close to the Beaches
Situated in the centre of Amposta and 10 minutes’ drive from Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve, this modern hotel offers free WiFi and functional, air-conditioned rooms.Hcc Montsia’s bright, soundproofed rooms offer flat-screen satellite TV, a safe and a desk. The private bathrooms come with an anti-mist mirror, hairdryer and toiletries.There is an on-site café and a full breakfast buffet is offered.The Hcc Montsia’s 24-hour reception offers information about the local area and activities such as hiking, kayaking, climbing and cycling. The historic city of Tarragona is a 40-minute drive away.
Our second stay here
The buffet breakfast was very good and the shower in the bathroom was very good.
There were all the essentials in the room/ bathroom that you expect.
- Excellent location and very friendly helpful staff
- Location is in the middle of town with all bars and restaurants in walking distance.
- Location was great. Helpfull staff. Decoration little bit old but everything was 100%
- Good location.
Lo Moli de Rosquilles
Set in the village of Masdenverge, Lo Moli de Rosquilles boasts a furnished terrace with mountain views, heating and free Wi-Fi.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, this rustic hotel features a shared lounge area with fireplace. At an extra charge, guests can use the indoor pool or enjoy a massage service.Lo Moli de Rosquilles Restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food and oven specialties, available on request. Breakfast is served in the restaurant area.Fitted with tile flooring, the bedrooms include heating, a fan and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer.The hotel offers horse riding, canoeing and fishing for a surcharge. The area is also popular for hiking excursions.Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve is 18 miles from the hotel. AP-7 Motorway is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- Friendly reception. Very helpful eigenaar.Quiet environment, far away from touristic places.
- Hostess was really lovely and welcoming, and supported me with a lot of useful information about the area. Had a lovely hearty dinner and a good breakfast. Beautiful house, a renovated old mill.
- very helpful especially since we arrived very late and they even kept the kitchen open for dinner!
- Parking was not obvious on arrival but was shown where to go straight away. Amazing views excellent food locals were eating always a good sign the lady who ran the hotel was just amazing
- Hidden treasure. Rustic accommodation, excellent foid and very friendly staff. We wanted a rural retreat and that’s exactly what we got. The description on Booking.com matched perfectly. We had two early starts and chose not to have breakfast and was surprised to see that the owner had deducted these from our bill…totally unexpected and a nice surprise.
Tortosa Parc is next to Teodor González Park, 2 minutes’ walk from Tortosa Cathedral and the centre. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, and air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.There is a TV room, where you can watch the 42-inch plasma TV. A buffet breakfast is served on the first floor of the hotel.For a small charge, private on-site parking is available, with direct access to the hotel. You can hire a car, and the Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve is a 25-minute drive away.
- Excellent value for money, perfect location – 3 minutes walk to the train or bus station, within a block of a beautiful park and 5 minutes from the centre. Rooms spacious and comfortable beds. staff nice and helpful.
- Nice and clean room, gives you a intimitate feeling. The hotel is in the city centre, accross a park so you can take a walk at any time.
- Great location lots of eateries and watering holes around, spoilt for choice. The hotel was very good value.
- After our experience at our previous accommodation during our trip the access to the parking was a delight. The breakfast was good.
- Everything was perfect , may be just a electric jug to boil some water for afternoon tea
One of our top picks in Tortosa.This modern hotel with free Wi-Fi is in the heart of Tortosa, just 5 minutes from the stunning historic quarter.Wake up to a diverse, tasty buffet breakfast, before heading out to explore this charming, ancient city, on the banks of the Ebro River.Here you can admire fine examples of Medieval, Gothic, Baroque and Modernist architecture, including the Zuda castle, the cathedral and the Episcopal Palace.Help yourself to complementary coffee from 11 am until 11 pm, or use the Berenguer IV’s free Wi-Fi. The tour desk can help plan excursions in the surrounding area, including the Ebro Delta National Park, the mountainous area of Puertos de Tortosa-Beseit, and the famous Benifallet caves.You can also enjoy fantastic settings for hiking, kayaking and climbing, as well as cycling along the famous Green Road, running along a former train track.
- It was great; clean, great receptionists, good location. We really enjoyed our stay!
- Staff helpful and polite.location near to the station.comfortable cosy room and very warm.
- The staff were very friendly, offered to call us taxis and watch the bags etc whilst we explored the town during the day. comfy bed, nice breakfast, big clean room!
- Well located for the city centre shops and restaurants. Off road parking available at a charge.
- Comfy beds, spotlessly clean, and great locations for visiting old town.
Hotel SB Corona Tortosa
This hotel is conveniently located in the modern area of Tortosa, with excellent connections it is very close to the commercial and cultural center of this beautiful city.Offering all of the necessary services for a comfortable stay, this chic and stylish hotel houses functionally furnished, cozy and contemporary accommodation that consists of rooms and apartments equipped with modern conveniences and everything you may need.If you are looking for a quiet place to hold a meeting, conference or event, there are rooms perfect for your requirements, which include direct outside access. The hotel also features a tranquil garden, an outdoor swimming pool and a children’s play area. Do not forget to take advantage of the restaurant which serves traditional cuisine.
- Perfect breakfast. The room was perfectly renovated. Nice and clean!!
- Easy access hotel , clean and comfortable , a good varied buffet breakfast. Friendly staff. Not much to do in Tortosa though. We stopped there on our way to Andalucia , it is 11 km from the motorway.
- The hotel is acceptable, though nothing to write home about. Parking is easy and very secure Best feature of is the quality of the staff who are uniformly friendly and helpful. Breakfast was okay though unexciting.
- Easy to find and in a great location for my last minute MoroGP trip. Comfy rooms and nice staff. Bar was nice and food delicious.
- Helpful English speaking staff, good food and wine and a large swimming pool.
Hotel Ciutat d’Amposta
Featuring free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs, Hotel Ciutat d’Amposta is 1,650 feet from the Delta de l’Ebre Estuary in Amposta. This stylish, family-run hotel has easy access to the N340 Motorway.Hotel Ciutat’s air-conditioned rooms have wooden floors and simple, modern décor. All accommodation comes with a minibar and a private bathroom.El Secret Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Catalan cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the hotel bar, or on the terrace.The Ciutat d’Amposta is 9.3 miles from Delta de l’Ebre National Park, while the nearest beaches are just 20 minutes’ drive away. Tarragona can be reached in less than an hour, by car.
- Hotel was clean and beds were good. The shower was good.
- El restaurante fantastica relacion calidad precio muy bueno
- La cercanía al pabellón, fuimos por un torneo d basket
- El trato fue amable. Nos tocó una habitación muy amplia. El hotel está ubicado delante de un parque y es una zona agradable, no céntrica.
Un hotel correcto pero creo que no volveremos.
La habitación y el baño son amplios.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set by the port in San Carlos de la Ràpita, Nou Rocamar is located just 150 feet from the beach. It offers bright, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared sun terrace.Featuring a simple décor in pastel tones, the rooms have large windows and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathrooms.A wide range of restaurants, bars and shops can be found in the town centre, where Nou Rocamar is located.The Delta del Ebro Nature Reserve starts just 2,650 feet from the hotel and is great for cycling and water sports.Tarragona is just under an hour’s drive away via the AP-7 Motorway.
- We arrived later then the time stated at the time of booking, but the reception worker agreed to wait for us. The reception was supposed to be open 24 hours, but it wasn’t so good that we called to double check when running late…
- The receptionist was very friendly, the room was OK and the price really cheap.
Fairly good value
Nice situation in a lovely town with a lovely seafront
Good internet connection
- every-thing about the hostal was very good room cleaned every day towels bed sheets changed every day very clean every where.shared bath-room was no problem never saw any-one when i used it.i pressed wrong button on tv remote so no tv saw reception who came back with me straight away to fix it.could come and go any-time day or night.
- The bedroom was clean and quiet. The bathroom was also clean and just perfect for a quick weekend getaway. It was nice having so many restaurantes nearby, and it’s also close to the beach.
Hotel Can Batiste
This charming boutique hotel is located amongst the beautiful natural scenery of the Ebro Delta, less than 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. Hotel Can Batiste’s restaurant serves freshly-caught local seafood.The family-run Can Batiste lies at the mouth of one of Spain’s great rivers, the Ebro, just outside several stunning nature reserves. This fantastic environment lies in the south of Catalonia, a short distance from the popular tourist resort of Peñiscola.Enjoy the region’s famous foods in the hotel’s own 30-year-old restaurant. Here you can try a wide range of dishes prepared with fresh fish, shellfish, olive oil and rice, accompanied by fine Catalan wines.
- Good breakfast but restaurant in the evening was overpriced
- the hotel was well organised throughout; we had asked for secure parking, it was already arranged; our room (209) was spacious and comfortable, with an excellent bathroom, and spotless; we ate twice in the restaurant, which was superb (and the restaurant staff were charming and professional); among several excellent dishes, the seabass was outstanding; breakfast was typical Spanish, ham, cheese, fresh bread, good coffee; we enjoyed our stay at this hotel, and we have already booked another stay; we also enjoyed visiting the Ebre delta, a place of great natural beauty, just 15 minutes from the hotel.
- The continental breakfast was good. The decor is very nice with some interesting art work. The staff were friendly although only one spoke English.
- Fantastic. Nice clean room. Wifi good speed. Bathroom clean with a really good shower.
- The room was adequate and the restaurant excellent
Top Hotels In Santa Bárbara Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Bárbara Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Bárbara Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Bárbara Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!