10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Apolonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Apolonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Apolonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Apolonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Apolonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Apolonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Apolonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Apolonia:
Villa Katleya Hospejade y Spa
Located in Santa Apolonia, 22 miles from Antigua Guatemala, Villa Katleya Hospejade y Spa features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. La Aurora International Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago
Hotel Terrazas Del Lago offers pet-friendly accommodations in San Antonio Palopó. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Antigua Guatemala is 27 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago, and Panajachel is 4.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 40 miles from Hotel Terrazas Del Lago.
- Very nice rooms, clean and quiet, with the best hot shower ever! There is a garden on site, so the place is full of birds and butterflies, the view is great. San Antonio Palopo is one of my favourite places in the lake, very peaceful and neat and sunny!
- Beautiful views of the lake from our front porch. Lovely staff. Large room.The best empanadas we have tasted! The village of San Antonio Palopó is somewhat isolated but we thoroughly enjoyed seeing the village and experiencing the local culture. Very peaceful.
- An attentive staff and friendly atmosphere. A most enjoyable stay!
- The terrace really had an amazing view of the volcanoes. Some of the staff could not speak English but they were very helpful.
- the staff and owner are really kind and helpful. Also, the restaurant have some really good empanadas. This is a perfect place for family travels.
Hotel Museo Mayan Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Museo Mayan Inn offers accommodations in Chichicastenango, just 14 miles from Panajachel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The building including the gardens is super-nice and the rooms have charm. It is a good retreat from the otherwise dusty and noisy town. The staff is very helpful and attentive – almost a bit over-attentive…
- Personel is very friendly. The location is perfect. Close to the market. It’s a beautiful building
Breakfast is nice
Fireplace with sufficient firewood was nice but neccessary due to the children night
- This is a beautiful, historic property – steps away from the famous Chichicastenango market. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We loved our stay there. Guests should be aware, however, that all of the rooms front the street. While the town is mostly quiet, there was a lot of street noise the night before and after the market which affected our sleep. In addition, the rooms are not heated Not a problem during the day, but it was chilly at night. The hotel provides wood and will start a fire in your fireplace at night. We thought it was charming and lovely, but you’ll be disappointed if you’re expecting a Marriott. We loved our stay there!
- Lovely place to stay close to the market with colonial-style patios.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Victoria offers accommodations in Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Antigua Guatemala is 31 miles from Hotel Victoria, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel Victoria.
- Good value for money. Lovely staff & manager.
- Quiet location but not far from action, good breakfast, free coffee and drinking water, shared kitchen. Excellent value.
- Nice and basic hotel for a fair price. Located slightly out of the city center it is a little walk to the main street and the lake. Room had a decent size and was clean, just as the fine private bathroom was. Nice rooftop terrace where a simple but good breakfast is served. Nice staff. All in all value for money place to stay.
- If you need a place to stay for one night to head out from Pana, it’s great!
- Great deal. Comfortable beds, fairly quiet, helpful staff, hot shower.
Hotel Utz Jay
One of our best sellers in Panajachel! Hotel Utz Jay is located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala and 25 miles from Quetzaltenango. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles away.
- The garden was very nice – one could just sit outside and watch the birds. The place was also pretty quiet. The breakfast was alright and fair priced.
- Spacious room pleasing decor peaceful setting inexpensive beer available from front desk with lawn chairs to sit at
- Peaceful courtyard firm mattress restaurabt on site for breakfast
– Lovely private balcony
– Good location (close to Calle Santander but not on it)
- Great hotel….quiet and has everything that was necessary. Friendly and efficient staff.
Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago
One of our top picks in Panajachel.Located in Panajachel in the region of Solola, 25 miles from Quetzaltenango, Hotel y Centro de Convenciones Jardines del Lago features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Convenciones Jardines.
- Location, location, location – this must be the best located hotel in Panajachel – right on the waterfront, surrounded by beautiful gardens. Unimpeded views of the lake and volcanoes at the other side. Great sunsets if it’s not a cloudy day. Lake views from my bedroom (ask for 1st floor). Bedroom was spacious, clean and well presented. Hotel is round the corner from where the boats leave, and only about a 2 minute walk from the bus stop. Other restaurants and shops only about a minute’s walk away, but far enough for the place to feel tucked away from everything. I stayed midweek and it was quiet and peaceful – I expect weekends are livelier so choose which suits you best. Only had one night at Lake Atitlan so decided to treat myself to a lake front stay and it was well worth paying a bit extra for the luxury (thanks Booking.com for a great last minute bargain!).
- The location was great! It was a short walk to the main area of town. It was in a quiet area with a great view of the lake. Everything to do was very accessible.
- The views are out of this world and the property has a gorgeous garden full of tropical trees and plants and plenty of seating options to enjoy the breathtaking views. There’s also plenty of options for visitors to enjoy the lake with a small beach, a dock and boardwalk, and a slide.
- Very nice environment directly on the lake. I came in the evening but it was all safe.
- Garden is really wonderful and special. Because of the garden I would come to the hotel again and even for a longer time.
Hotel El Sol
One of our best sellers in Panajachel! Hotel El Sol offers accommodations in Panajachel. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Antigua Guatemala is 30 miles from Hotel El Sol, and Quetzaltenango is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 43 miles from Hotel El Sol.
- The location is quiet-for Guatemala-yet within walking distance of Panachel. Also, bikes are available but I didn’t use them.
- This hotel is run/owned by a very nice man. The facility was very clean. The communal kitchen was spotless and the same day laundry service was great. The internet was the fastest that I have experienced on this trip to Guatemala. It is a little outside the town. (a fifteen-minute walk or 5 min tuk-tuk or less) The only thing I caution a traveler about is noise at night. I don’t mean this hotel in particular but any place in Mexico, Central America etc. Dogs love to bark at night for some reason. Bring earplugs!!! I will definitely stay at El Sol again.
- A very comfy bed (not a bunk bed). Spacious room. Free bike! Very quiet and relaxing.t his is not a party hostel.
- I liked everything, the facilities are amazing! And the staff is very kind and there always there to help you.
- Great, quiet, comfortable, new facilities, free bikes, best shower in Guatemala.
Hotel Villas Balam Ya
Hotel Villas Balam Ya offers accommodations in Panajachel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and canoeing. Antigua Guatemala is 30 miles from Hotel Villas Balam Ya, and Quetzaltenango is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- The staff, the privacy, the nature and beautiful views
- One of the most beautifully crafted spaces that I have ever stayed in. Forget staying in Pana’ which is gringolandia, but rathrer hide away at this lakeside retreat and enjoy the rare beauty of Lake Atitlán.
- Our villa Bambu was so amazing that we decided to stay a second night. This is one of the most beautiful place we have ever stayed in. The staff is incredibly kind and the view is breathtaking.
- This hotel is literally a couples romantic dream. Everything is perfect. Waking up to a view of the 3 volcanos and the peaceful lake. It is so peaceful. Nisa the girl that works in reception is one of the most helpful people. She is so friendly and made our stay so much easier.
This place is Nirvana. If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a magnificent location. This is it.
The architecture of Villa Mirador is beautiful and a perfect mix of traditional Guatemalan and modern. Every room had a beautiful view of Lake Atitlan.
Hotel Posada Don Margarito No. 1
Hotel Posada Don Margarito No. 1 is located in Panajachel, 31 miles from Antigua Guatemala and 25 miles from Quetzaltenango. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Aurora International Airport is 43 miles from the property.
Unbeatable ubication, really cozy bedrooms, impeccable cleaning, hot water, very nice maintained facilities,
Very private, close to the lake, close to restaurants.
Did I mention cleaned? Because it was clean, clean clean.
Silvia and Daniel are very courteous and helpful.
Our stay included a delicious breakfast at their restaurant wich have a beautiful view of the lake.
- The location was great near the water and only a 10min stroll into town.
- Beautiful place and garden. Close to the lake and all the restaurants.
- it was well located and the staff was pleasant. had water, coffee available in the office. we stayed in the annex which is up a little road,. a short walk. the beds had good mattresses and it was very quiet. the wifi worked good but i was right by the router.
- the place is really nice and well located. the staff is really kind and helpful.
- Unbeatable ubication, really cozy bedrooms, impeccable cleaning, hot water, very nice maintained facilities,
Reserva Natural Atitlan
Located in Panajachel, 24 miles from Quetzaltenango, Reserva Natural Atitlan features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is La Aurora International Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The employees at Reserva Natural are excellent. Viviana and Carlos helped me with all details of my stay.
- The room was amazing with a super comfortable king sized bed. The hotel is surrounded by the green forest giving an atmosphere of peaceness. We really appreciate the ecological commitment of the hotel.
- wonderful room and grounds, breakfast was delicious too!
- The view and surroundings are very peaceful. It’s great for people who like to be one with nature and don’t mind bugs. I’m usually like this but it may have been a little too “natural” for me. The Natural Reserve is great and a beautiful hike. I felt very safe on the grounds at all times.
- I loved the room and the fact it was in a nature reserve and there was so much to do around the hotel!!
Top Hotels In Santa Apolonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Apolonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Apolonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Apolonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!