10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Ana San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Ana San José is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Ana San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Ana San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Ana San José. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Ana San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Ana San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Ana San José:
One of our top picks in Santa Ana.Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a sun terrace, Posada Nena offers accommodations in Santa Ana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. San José is 7 miles from Posada Nena, and Alajuela is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.1 miles from Posada Nena.
- Tasty breakfast. The staff is very helpful. Great support in organizing tours and activities. Convenient location close to the airport in San José.
- Really nice and clean rooms. Very nice garden and common area with hammocks. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Perfect location for the first or last nights in Costa Rica. Very beautiful garden, great food and very helpful staff.
Gustave & Isadora were extremely aimiable & pleasant to speak with. Volker was fabulous prior to our arrival in accommodating our date changes & flight arrival times. He ensured he met with all guests at some point during the stay at the hotel. There is truly a family feel about this hotel; smaller in size, quaint yard out back & the children thoroughly enjoyed hanging around in the hammocks.
If you are wishing to tour San Jose, it is a fair distance from the city centre as it is in the borough of Santa Anna. For us this was perfect as we were close to family who lived near by & we were doing day trips out of the city. We very much enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to others.
- helpful staff really close to Uwc for visiting , peaceful beautiful garden space , flowers birds singing etc
Located in Santa Ana, 7 miles from San José, Hotel Luisiana features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Luisiana, and Escazú is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Villa Los Candiles
Hotel Villa los Candiles features an outdoor swimming pool, gardens and non-smoking facilities. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The elegantly decorated accommodations at this eco-friendly property feature DVD player, flat-screen TV, free toiletries, hairdryer and some may have equipped kitchen.The 24-hour front desk has bilingual staff members from 6 am to 10 pm, and the facilities can accommodate the disabled. Massage services are also available. There is a golf course within 2 miles and Juan Santamaría International Airport is 5 miles away.
- Small hotel in a quiet location. Enjoyed our private patio. Felt safe. Very nice staff.
- Excellent hotel with friendly staff in Santa Ana, a nice neighborhood in San Jose.
we stay just for 1 night before leaving the country and it was exactly what we need – 30 min drive to the airport, fresh modern room with all necessary things including fridge. District around is nice and has variety of shops/cafe.
Price/performance is good.
- So clean, fresh, and modern! Truly the best hotel I’ve stayed at in Costa Rica. Excellent service, provided me with incredibly serene comfort and rest.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Martha who cooked us breakfast was a very dear lady. Wish we spoke more Spanish so we could converse better. Rooms were clean, comfortable bed. Enjoyed walking to the Farmer’s Market in Santa Ana on Sunday morning. Overall nice stay, though we didn’t spend a great deal of time at the hotel. This is a small, quiet, quaint, hotel away from the noise. Very relaxed.
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Studio Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 6 miles from Studio Hotel, and Escazú is 3.5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- I liked the style of the hotel it was a modern and very beautiful and very clean the breakfast was great the size of the hotel was not too big and easy to get around
- very friendly welcome, good staff, covered parking, proximity to a few restaurants, decent breakfast.
- the food was excellent. all service & staff were great
- Room was comfortable. The staff were great. Welcome drinks on arrival.
A wonderfully warm welcome
Aloft San Jose
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Aloft San Jose offers accommodations in San José, just 4.5 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Escazú is 4.5 miles from Aloft San Jose, and Heredia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- room is clean and large with huge windows. Staff at the hotel is top notch
- Big and comfortable bed; nice staff; good experience!
- I’ve been at this hotel more than 4 times, and everytime the most enjoyable thing of it are its beds, they mighty comfy, they make you feel all set for a new journey the next morning.
- Breakfast was superb! Personel at breakfast was very friendly
- Breakfast was awesome, kitchen service was very polite.
Hotel Alta Las Palomas
Located in San José, 7 miles from Alajuela, Hotel alta las palomas features a year-round outdoor pool and sauna. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 2.1 miles from Hotel alta las palomas, and Heredia is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
Beautiful surroundings, nice rustic furniture very clean and very spacious.
I had a room with a little Terrace and opening bay window.
It was a small but well equipped fitness space.
The food was delicious.
- An absolutely beautiful hotel! I had a ground floor room which had a private patio and garden and was just a few steps from the lovely pool. The bed was really comfortable and the room was spacious. All of the staff was very helpful. I ate dinner at the restaurant and the food was delicious.
- I liked the quiet charm. The unique design and Costa Rican ambiance make for a memorable stay. The bed and pillows and bed linens were superb. To be able to open the door of the room to the veranda and walk outside gave an extra good feeling of relaxation whether for the morning sunrise or at the end of the day.
- The staff was extremely friendly. Especially Luiz at the front desk!
- Food in restaurant was wonderful. Staff throughout the hotel – awesome attentive and warm! Hope to be back again in the near future!
- Beautiful surroundings, nice rustic furniture very clean and very spacious.
Quality Hotel Real San Jose
One of our top picks in San José.Quality Hotel Real San Jose is located in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela and 3.9 miles from Escazú. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Heredia is 6 miles from Quality Hotel RealS.Jose, and Cartago is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Convenient to airport, stress free, great breakfast & friendly staff.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds & close to nice restaurants.
- Comfy bed, small but nice pool area, breakfast was good, friendly staff.
- Pablo was very helpful as were the rest of the staff! All very good!
- Great breakfast. The food and service in the restaurant is very good quality.
Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum Costa Rica
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum Costa Rica offers accommodations in San José, just 5 miles from Alajuela. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Escazú is 4.3 miles from Holiday Inn Express San Jose Forum , and Heredia is 6 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Proximity to bakery and product c restaurant and market
- Tasty breakfast. Flexible and helpful people. We were allowed to stay in the room until 2 pm- check out was at 12pm.
- Confortable clean located near many restaurants very accompanying staff
- The property has a great cold and hot breakfast which is complimentary with the stay. This helped a lot seeing we were doing excursions each day and were short on time. Convenient and they also had a great variety of breakfast options. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Staff is multilingual which helps and they were always smiling, friendly and ready to be of assistance. We really enjoyed re stay here and would stay again.
- Nice clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast and good restaurants/pubs nearby.
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse is located in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. San José is 9 miles from El Rodeo Steak House, and Alajuela is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Basic but pretty good hotel for what you pay for. The steakhouse did not disappoint.
- Friendly staff and a good room. It’s not fancy, but the bed is very comfortable and everything is clean,
Nice place, Huge Rooms ,with Huge Bathroom.
We Stayed One night ,because next day we had early morning flight, great Hotel, good Stuff.
- Great location for the Airport, staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- Close to airport. Excellent food in steak house. Nice grounds and seating areas.
Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in San José! Located in the Asuncion neighborhood in San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel features an outdoor pool and terrace. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 4.2 miles from Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel, and Heredia is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Lovely hotel perfect location near to airport. Service really good and staff helpful. We only stayed 2 nights at start of holiday. Breakfast was very good.
- We had a late check in and an early check out. The staff made this very easy for us. Beautiful property and very romantic.
- The Alameda Cariari Boutique Hotel is a wonderful place to stay near the airport. The staff are kind and helpful and communicating with them, whether by email or in person, was easy. We ate our delicious buffet breakfast out by the pool in the courtyard and were treated to vistas of mountains and lots of flowers. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Staff was very helpful. Picked us up at early morning hours to get to hotel. Beautiful setting. Lovely small pool and slide. Great breakfast. Very accommodating to our needs.
- Staff were friendly and accomodating. The property is stunning, and the rooms are absolutely gorgeous. It os a quite hotel, ideal for short term stays or couples. Definitely not a party hotel!
Top Hotels In Santa Ana San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Ana San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Ana San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Ana San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!