10 Best Hotels To Stay In Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico:
Holiday Inn Express Alburquerque N – Bernalillo
Located in Bernalillo, 17 miles from Albuquerque, Holiday Inn Express Alburquerque N – Bernalillo features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 19 miles away.
- Requested water and was given bottled water lady was very nice.
- The room was perfect! Reception was friendly and kind. We were so happy! We will stay here again!!!
- Staff was friendly, room was clean, bed was comfortable.
- The breakfast was to die for. My new place to stay in when i am in Abq. On my to Colo.
- The location is close to the freeway and to Placitas where our family reunion was. It is not a scenic location at all but an easy drive into Albuquerque or to the airport. It was clean and beds and pillows were comfy. Used the jacuzzi and gym, both were clean and gym was well equipped. Staff was friendly and helpful. And the breakfast was good. It had various types of protein as well as many other breakfast foods.
Days Inn Bernalillo / Albuquerque North
Days Inn Bernalillo / Albuquerque North is located in Bernalillo, just 17 miles from Albuquerque. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Albuquerque International Sunport Airport is 19 miles away.
- Location was good. Workers were very helpful and friendly.
- Excellent check in service. Clerk was attentive and very helpful in explaining the facility and amenities. Best service I have ever experienced.
- The customer service here was awful. The facilities are sub-par at best. Rude employees.
- That everyone was very happy and happy to help the breakfast was amazing the bed real comfortable and the pool and spa a nice touch
- Very good value and service for a night’s stay. The facilities were excellent. Breakfast was very good. The area felt safe and access to freeway was immediate.
Super 8 Bernalillo
This New Mexico hotel is just a 4-minute drive from Santa Ana Star Casino. Super 8 Bernalillo serves continental breakfast and offers guest rooms with flat-screen cable TVs with HBO.Rooms provide free Wi-Fi and seating areas. They also have hairdryers.For guests’ convenience, the hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. It is equipped with vending machines and laundry facilities.Bernalillo Super 8 is 2 miles from Santa Ana Golf Club. It is 11 miles from Balloon Fiesta Park and 22 miles from Albuquerque International Sunport.
- The Wifi connection was fast and easy. The staff was friendly and the room was exceptionally clean.
- Did not use air conditioning. Clean and nice staff.
- The staff at the front desk were very helpful when we had issues with our room
- The room was super clean and the staff was very friendly. You need to stock a better quality toilet paper. Otherwise it was great!
- Sink should not be located in the bedroom. Light fixture over Bed was hanging, ready to fall off.
Inn at Rio Rancho Hotel
Surrounded by 5 acres of trees and gardens, this Rio Rancho, New Mexico hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub and serves a daily continental breakfast. Downtown Albuquerque is 12 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a cable TV with HBO movie channels and a desk and sitting area are available in all of the spacious rooms at the Inn at Rio Rancho Hotel & Conference Center. The rooms include a hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities and select rooms have kitchenettes with a microwave and a refrigerator.For convenience, the Rio Rancho Hotel has an on-site business center with fax and photocopying services. Guests can also enjoy a workout in the fitness center or walk to the outdoor gazebo in a garden setting.Cottonwood Mall is 2 miles from the hotel. Sandia Golf Club are a 20-minute drive away. The Jemez Trail is 30 miles away.
- Room was great facilities was nice..Restaurant on the property has some good food.
- The staff at Inn at Rio Rancho were excellent. They recognized the facility was far below the expected. The maintenance on the Inn has been deferred for many years and it is poor condition to say the best. One can see the possibility in this facility but the current condition is far from livable. Unless a person just cannot afford to stay elsewhere this is a poor choice. The staff is excellent and would do anything possible to help.
- Bed was comfortable and sheets nice and clean. Lots of living room space. Loved the lock gate area where it only opened with key card. Left us with a safe feeling. Great having a blow dryer. Nice extras with coffee, tea and bathroom goodies (lotion, shampoo and conditioner)
- The room was huge. It was great to have a mini fridge and a microwave. Maintenance man was very friendly and efficient to take care of my broken TV.
- EExcellent rates and terrific location and of course you can’t beat the rates
Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho
This hotel is 20 minutes from the Santa Ana Star Center and 30 minutes north of Albuquerque, New Mexico. It features an on-site restaurant, indoor pool, and flat-screen TVs.Free Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms at this Rio Rancho Hilton Garden Inn. Accommodations are furnished with a microwave, refrigerator, and work desk. Room service is available.Albuquerque North Hilton Garden has a gym, hot tub, and business center. A 24-hour convenience shop and a lounge area are also part of the facilities. Laundry and dry cleaning services are also available.The ABQ BioPark Zoo and Aquarium is 30 minutes from Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North Rio Rancho. The Santa Ana Star Casino is less than 20 minutes from the hotel.
- The staff was very nice Ernesto the front desk associate went out of his way to help us on more than one occasion.
- We booked this stay in part for the pool and hot tub. Nowhere was it stated in booking that the pool and hot tub were closed for renovations.
- Very friendly staff. We didn’t know the City and they helped a lot.
- We ate at the Village Inn Pancake House because breakfast wasn’t included in the rate at this property. Village Inn offered lot’s of options at a great price.
- Stayed here overnight while waiting on a new car to be ready. Location is close to a variety of restaurants in the vicinity, and for places further Uber was quick and easy. The receptionist was very friendly and the coffee in the AM was a welcomed necessity.
Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Albuquerque Marriott Pyramid North offers accommodations in Albuquerque. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Loved the hotel, wish it had a hot tub.kids loved the indoor outdoor pool
- We stayed for just one night for a birthday celebration. A little getaway was very relaxing thanks to the Marriot. It wasn’t over crowded for Valentine’s Day weekend. Not that we noticed at least. The bar war and interior is very tastefully done. The staff was dealing with a woman who was very upset about her booking and the staff was able to fix her problem and deal with the situation so gracefully. Made me feel like whatever issue I had during our stay (which there were none) would be taken care of right away. I want to go back every weekend. We stayed in a king suite and it was beautiful and comfortable. Thank you for a memorable celebration. We will be back and recommending to everyone we know.
- waitress was very nice dinner was good too small of portion for price.
- Didn’t like the 8 dollar charge for parking but everything else was good
- We conducted some interviews in the lobby while we were there and when the staff noticed, they immediately started taking care of us. They really went above and beyond in their customer service!
Courtyard by Marriott Albuquerque
Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is a 15-minute drive from Albuquerque International Sunport Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available. A restaurant is featured on site.All rooms include a sitting area with a work desk, a flat-screen satellite TV and coffee-making facilities at Courtyard Albuquerque. A private bathroom with a hairdryer is also available.The Bistro serves American cuisine for breakfast and dinner daily at Albuquerque Courtyard. Guests can take advantage of a fitness center and a business center. The property provides free parking.Petroglyph National Monument is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. The University of New Mexico is 8 miles from Courtyard Albuquerque.
- The entire atmosphere of the hotel and staff were excellent. Rooms are very nice and bed is very very comfortable. Second time staying at this hotel within 5yrs and it is consistently wonderful
- Warm welcome by staff and a nice lobby. Bistro food was limited but well prepared.
- The manager went out of her way to make a difficult situation right. I am planning on staying here again. I am most impressed with the consciousness of the people who work the front desk and the manager. Thanks for a great stay.
- Bed was great! Loved the bar. Nice to have a couple of drinks before bed. Loved the Starbucks Coffee Cafe in the lobby.
- The room was cozy and clean. The bed was comfortable and the pillows were fluffy. The staff was very nice and accommodating.
Quality Inn Rio Rancho
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Quality Inn Rio Rancho is located in Rio Rancho in the region of New Mexico, just 11 miles from Albuquerque. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 14 miles from Quality Inn Rio Rancho.
The breakfast had tasty eggs and sausage. Nothing super good. Normal motel breakfast.
The rooms keys were modern…just swipe.
The internet connection was good.
The lamps had electrical outlet in the base, and Ethernet plugs (don’t know if they worked).
- The entire staff was very accommodating when I made a mistake on my reservation as well as leaving a phone charger in my room at checkout. Everyone was friendly and breakfast was great. We have family in Rio Rancho so I will definitely stay here on our next trip.
- Everything was great. Super friendly and helpful staff. Even housekeepers were great!!! Access to cofffee during the day would of been great. Breakfast was free, so made up to no coffee.
- It was in a great location. The staff was really great
- The staff was Awesome. I went for a funeral and had my 80 year old Mother with me. She was unable to attend and had to stay at the hotel. The staff was very understanding and helpful.
- The breakfast had tasty eggs and sausage. Nothing super good. Normal motel breakfast.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW
One of our best sellers in Albuquerque! This Albuquerque hotel has a free shuttle to Sandia Casino, just 1.5 miles away. Free W-Fi is included. A daily continental breakfast featuring fresh waffles is provided daily for all guests.A flat-screen HD cable TV with premium channels is available in each room at the pet-friendly La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW. A spacious work desk is provided. Coffee-making facilities are included.An outdoor pool is available for guest relaxation. A fitness center is available at NW Albuquerque Journal Ctr La Quinta Inn & Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.The Balloon Fiesta Park and Museum is 1.5 miles away. Historic Old Town Albuquerque and the Albuquerque Aquarium are within 8 miles of La Quinta Inn & Suites Albuquerque Journal Ctr NW.
- Bed was very comfortable and TV reception excellent.
- Location was good for us. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The person setting out breakfast was exceptionally friendly and helpful.
- The hotel was right off the freeway and easy to get to. I also felt safe at this location. The room was pleasant.
- Bed was great, staff was great, breakfast was very good and we liked having an attendant in the dinning room. Nice idea !
- The staff was very friendly and one guy even remembered us.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque-Journal Center
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque-Journal Center offers accommodations in Albuquerque.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Albuquerque International Sunport Airport, 8 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Albuquerque-Journal Center.
- Room was very comfortable – and not too much noise from others heard. Staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast was simple but included fresh fruit and the ability to make your own waffles. Conveniently located to I25 which was essential for us.
- I like the bedroom with a lot of space, and the internet had a strong signal.
- THE MEALS WERE GREAT,THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE, THE PILLOWS WERE A LITTLE TOO FOR ME,BUT FINE FOR MY HUSBAND. THE ROOMS AND HALLWAY WERE VERY QUITE, NEVER HEARD A SOUND, THE VOLUME ON TV COULD BE A LITTLE LOUDER.
- Very little. The too. Wad very small and outdated
TV is in the center of room and can swivel to be viewed from the bed. However, unable to use the tv remote from the bed as the entertainment center arrangement blocks the signal.
We woke up to a live cockroach in our bed. The breakfast was sub-par. The eggs were dried out and the meat was over cooked. The attendant was nice but non- English speaking so we could not communicate about the food.
When we went down in the morning to check out- there was no one at the desk. After 5 minutes, we just left.
We will not stay there again.
Top Hotels In Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santa Ana Pueblo New Mexico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!