10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Quirze De Besora Catalonia:
Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sant Quirze De Besora offers accommodations in Sant Quirze de Besora, just 29 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Puigcerdà is 27 miles from Sant Quirze De Besora, and Camprodon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
We would go back.
- The hotel is ideally located, on the banks of river Ter, for exploring the natural beauty of this region; it is also located within easy walking distance from the city centre. The room had a small balcony overlooking the river and the bridge and it was spacious and clean with comfortable beds; the Wi-Fi worked well. The host was excellent, served us tasty meals in the hotel’s restaurant /bar (popular amongst locals too) at reasonable prices and put in every effort to make our stay, very pleasant. Would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- The rooms were clean. The bathrooms were extra clean and well maintained. No nasty odours at all anywhere. The staff welcomed us warmly and were very attentive. They served good food and drinks at their bar/cafeteria downstairs at a very affordable price and with a calm and friendly ambience.
- The welcome was excellent and the staff were very eager to please and very sympathetic to our limited Spanish (slightly to my surprise given its location, my better French was a non starter). I would like to do some more research to see whether the regular train service from across the river would make this a good base to explore Barcelona.
- The people working there were friendly, and the whole hotel seemed to be newly refurbished, spacious and clean. There was a nice view of the river from the room. The área is very nice for hiking and exploring. We went on the low season, and many of the restaurants in the village were closed, but the attendants recommended nice restaurants in nearby villages that weren’t expensive. The breakfasts were nice as well.
- Very clean hotel, nice views of the town and river, great place to stop on our trip.
Located in Manlleu, 28 miles from Girona, Hotel Torres features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Camprodon is 22 miles from Hotel Torres, and Olot is 16 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- Dinner in the Hotel Restaurant was good, various, quick and all for reasonable money.
- La Relacion con el personal, parking al lado mismo del hotel, la comida y cena de mucha calidad.
La Trobada Hotel Sport
La Trobada Hotel Sport is located at the foot of the Sant Bartomeu Mountain in Catalonia, 3 minutes’ walk from the Greenway and 2,300 feet from Ripoll Train and Bus Station. Valle de Núria is 15.5 miles from the property, while Camprodón is 30 Km away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each hotel’s room is fitted with flat-screen TV, and heating. The private bathroom comes with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have views of the surrounding mountains or of the city.A breakfast is offered every morning and guests can enjoy Catalan traditional cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant. The specialty of the place is meat done over stone. Packed lunches can be requested at reception. All food comes from local production.The area is well known for outdoor activities and hiking in the surrounding Nature Reserves. Bicycle and skate rental are available, and free parking spaces for bicycles and motorbikes are offered on site. Guests will be able to easily find free car park in the surroundings.
- The hostel and staff were fantastic, I would stay again if I’m in the area.
- I arrived exhausted and late. I phoned to advise I would be after the normal check in time and the staff was extremely accommodating. I was presently surprised to find they had upgraded me to a nicer room than I had reserved (at no extra cost) in order to avoid opening an unused wing for me alone. The room was extremely comfortable, and after a bit of TV I had a fantastic night’s sleep. I did not have time for breakfast, but looking at it I wished I had been able to try it as it looked fantastic.
- Friendly staff and helpful. On site garage parking for motorbike.
- Great value hotel, if basic. Really good garage for motorcycles. Decent restaurant with very good breakfast. If you want frills, it’s not the hotel for you – it’s a bit youth-hostel-ish with small rooms and long, echoing corridors. But as a comfy, well-spec’d, good-value hotel that’s easy to find and still handy for the town centre, it’s one to go for. I will certainly use it again next time I go to Ripoll.
- All really good, most of all VERY friendly and helpful staff, decent English across the board, very nice reception lady and cafeteria staff during the breakfast. Hotel very clean, loads of toiletries. Very nice location in great region. We got a map on an arrival with best places to see and eat marked, as not every buisness is on trip advisor there we found it hugley helpful. I would not hesitate a moment, Ripolles is really worth the visit and this hotel makes a great starting point for many trips! Strongly recommended!
Hotel Solana del Ter
Hotel Solana del Ter is located in Ripoll, 24 miles from Font-Romeu and 22 miles from Puigcerdà. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Camprodon is 12 miles from Hotel Solana del Ter, and Les Angles is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Great pool. Lovely staff who did all they could to assist.
First of all- Aurora the receptionist/bartender/waitress was amazing!
She was so nice, always ready to help and explain how to get to the city center in the best way.
About the hotel itself- the view is amazing, the room is really big and comfy.
The food in the hotels restaurant is really good and a great value for the price.
- Adequate for a one night stay. Waiter at dinner was helpful with limited English.
- Seaside location and view, close to good dining options. Great breakfast.
- Room was huge, bathroom too. A bit dated but very clean. A bit early in the season for the pool but it looked great. The best thing though were the staff. We had a bit of an emergency with our kid (who was camping with the scouts and not staying at the hotel) and we phoned the hotel at past midnight and they very kindly put an extra bed in our room and opened for us when we arrived from the hospital at nearly 4 o’clock in the morning. Fantastic service. We will go back just because of that.
Hotel La Sèquia Molinar
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel La Sèquia Molinar offers accommodations in Campdevánol, just 21 miles from Font-Romeu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 19 miles from Hotel La Sèquia Molinar, and Camprodon is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 38 miles from Hotel La Sèquia Molinar.
- Fantastic service! Rooms, food and breakfast were great and kids playroom was very nice?we were there because we went to skiing to Vall de nuria, so it was near and easy to go by car.
- Clean nice hotel with very nice staff. Good value for money
Very friendly staff!
You really would like it!
- Clean comfortable modern food was extremely good excellent value .
- We stay in this hotel just one night, the staff was very kindly. The room was very comfortable.
La Trobada Hotel Ripoll
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Trobada Hotel Ripoll offers accommodations in Ripoll, just 22 miles from Font-Romeu. The hotel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Puigcerdà is 21 miles from La Trobada Hotel Ripoll, and Camprodon is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 36 miles from La Trobada Hotel Ripoll.
- Garage to park our motorcycles, the restaurant (only one open in town) and value for money
- the place is great. Great room. great wifi. Great food.
- The hotel was good value for money, friendly and clean. There was free garage parking for my motorcycle. Close to the town centre.
- The staff were great, really welcoming and helpful. Arrived on a motorcycle, they have a secure garage for bikes and was greeted with a cold beer on arrival ?
Bathroom looked a bit old fasjioned but at last a bathub/shower screen that prevents flooding the entire bathroom.
The lad on reception was very helpful with information about the surrounding area, providing maps, leaflets and details of walks etc
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
- The hotel was comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful.
Situated just outside the historic centre of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- In general the stay was for one day and it was a pleasant stay on the whole.
+ the hotel interior design is very elegant, modern and cosy
+ easy to find and park
+ breackfast was very good, including local products
+ staff is very attentive and nice
- Parking was handy and it was a small walk to the center.
Staff could not have been more helpful. Let us store our motorcycles in the unground car park which, officially, was closed.
Good no frills, night stop hotel. Easy walking distance to the centre of town.
The location was excellent for exploring the old centre and a good base to explore the area as it is easy also to get out of town. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.
Breakfast also good and staff very helpful.
Estació Del Nord
Featuring free WiFi, Estació Del Nord offers accommodations in Vic, just 30 miles from Girona.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Calella is 30 miles from Estació Del Nord, and Camprodon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Estació Del Nord.
- I can even use WiFi even when I am waiting for the train, because hotel is right on top of the train station.
- Location in between rail and bus stations.We arrived by train and left by bus.
- Wonderfully comfortable with great beds and friendly staff. Perfect location for a very short walk into the old town and for the lovely nearby shops in the newer part of Vic. Vic itself was the surprise of our trip – a gorgeous, un-touristy but fascinating town.
- The facilities were perfect for a business trip. Clean, spacious rooms. Toilet facilities perfect. Staff helpful and friendly. Close to University and local shops and restaurants.
- Basic, but comfortable and clean with very friendly staff. We went to the main plaza (a few minutes walk) for breakfast on our own. We didn’t try the place that was suggested when booking the accomodation.
Hotel Vall de Bas
Located in Joanetes in the region of Catalonia, 22 miles from Girona, Hotel Vall de Bas features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Figueres is 29 miles from Hotel Vall de Bas, and Camprodon is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 23 miles from Hotel Vall de Bas.
- The rooms were very clean and the staff was very helpful
- Rural setting with fabulous views of the mountains. Nice size pool. Quite location.
- Exellent place to stay, lovely nature and very peaceful. Large bed, good breakfast and food.
The wiew of the room was very good!
They have restaurant, swimming pool and terrace to relax and enjoy.
- Location, large rooms & beds, clean & nice bathroom – nice to have a separate shower & bath. Breakfast was excellent. Great staff, though only a couple spoke English.
Top Hotels In Sant Quirze De Besora Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Quirze de Besora Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!