10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Miquel De Campmajor Catalonia:
Hotel 3 Arcs
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel 3 Arcs offers accommodations in Besalú, just 16 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 25 miles from Hotel 3 Arcs, and Cadaqués is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from Hotel 3 Arcs.
Old town – the area is quiet and nice to walk around.
Elevator. Breakfast was good.
- Staff were so kind and nice, it was awesome as they could be flexible when we needed to change a bit the time to take the breakfast because we were leaving early. Everything was so clean and the breakfast was quite good as well as it is very good located in the heart of the village.
- Great location, friendly staff. Very quiet at night, comfortable beds, good shower. Microwave and fridge in shared area on every floor.
- Lovely location! Beautiful space, convienent access to the hotel with decent internet connectivity.
- The hotel is well located, right in the heart of the old town; although the room was small, it was clean and the beds comfortable. The communication on staff’s part was excellent in order to give us access on the property on a Sunday afternoon when reception is not manned. The breakfast was generous and it was served in the hotel’s bar by a polite waitress.
- Old town – the area is quiet and nice to walk around.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel L’Ast offers accommodations in Banyoles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 29 miles from Hotel L’Ast, and Girona is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from the property.
The Cafeteria gave excellent service with a wide range of inexpensive snacks available.
The room was spacious with lots of cupboard space.
- Hotel L’Ast is a pretty and clean hotel, with a lovely swimming pool and a cozy luminous restaurant. The staff was exquisite and very helpful, even in the middle of the night, when I needed a bottle of water and the bar was closed, but this was no problem at all. And especially thanks so much to Latifa for helping me at time of troubles with such a heartful kindness. The room was comfortable, with a big balcony and a spacious bathroom. It is very close to the lake and easy to find.
- My wife’s and my room was nice and the breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly and helpful
- The croissants were very good, but the staff made the hotel very pleasant, trying very hard to do anything they could for us.
- Decent hotel in lovely town. Nice quiet area- good for activities nearby.
- The Cafeteria gave excellent service with a wide range of inexpensive snacks available.
Els Jardins De La Martana
One of our top picks in Besalú.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Els Jardins De La Martana offers pet-friendly accommodations in Besalú, just 16 miles from Girona.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 25 miles from Els Jardins De La Martana, and Cadaqués is 30 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The room and hotel were spotlessly clean. Having tea and coffee available all day was great. The library and terraces were very welcoming and added to the charm of this hotel. It was in a great location for enjoying all the town had to offer.
- Superb location, great nice and clean room. The room is a little warm due to a faulty radiator but the staff have it fixed.
- There was a little confusion about the booking but everything was fixed with no fuss. Very happy
- We were made to feel very welcome and shown around personally. The hotel had many lovely areas such as the library and terraces to enjoy. Free parking next to the hotel and fabulous location next to the bridge. Breakfast was great and we appreciated being able to enjoy it leisurely.
- Excellent location. Romantic, beautiful. Lovely breakfast to enjoy from 8.30am- noon. So perfect for a lie in !
Hotel Alta Garrotxa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Alta Garrotxa offers accommodations in Tortellá, just 20 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Roses is 28 miles from Hotel Alta Garrotxa, and Collioure is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Alta Garrotxa.
– comfortable beds
– public parking facility
– friendly staffs
– view from the balcony
- Extremely quiet location, good sleeping venue and close to Besalu for dinner only 10 minutes by car
- It is a very clean nice place with excellent location. The lady at the front desk is very helpful. Communication was not easy though.
- A beautiful room in a precious 18th century house, a lovely swimming pool. We made the reservation in the evening one hour before arrival and it was not a problem at all.
- Las camas muy cómodas. La amabilidad del personal. Los desayunos.
- – comfortable beds
Hotel Comte Tallaferro
Hotel Comte Tallaferro is located in Besalú, 16 miles from Girona and 25 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Cadaqués is 30 miles from Hotel Comte Tallaferro, and Collioure is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The hotel is really well located in the main plaza of Besalu. We parked our car outside the center, on a free parking and walked for 5-10 minutes.
The room was clean, with one unpleasant exception – that was dealt with right away!
Our room was nice and had a great view.
- The hotel was in the center of town close to most of the Medieval festivities. The staff were friendly when available. Room was clean and comforable.
- Very centrally located + perfect air-conditioning.
- Characterful. Breakfast good for about 5 euros. Very peaceful.
- The Hotel is in a good location, beautiful wiev through the windows, very bright
- The hotel is really well located in the main plaza of Besalu. We parked our car outside the center, on a free parking and walked for 5-10 minutes.
Mas Pere Pau
One of our best sellers in Besalú! Located in Besalú, 16 miles from Girona, Mas Pere Pau features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roses is 23 miles from Mas Pere Pau, and Cadaqués is 28 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles away.
- Very warm welcome set the tone for our stay – very comfortable, large and quiet room with great views over the surrounding countryside and the kitchen facilities were excellent. Food served in restaurant was delicious and extremely good value, and very much reflected local cuisine. Strongly recommended as a peaceful getaway near Besalu.
Quiet place. Breakfast is awesome and value for money!
Friendly staff. The environment is very beautiful.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff. The bedroom was spacious and quiet. The location was bucolic.
- Small hotel located in the middle of nature. Comfortable and spacious rooms, well furnished. Personal reception and attention (preparing a meal on the day of arrival, despite the closing time of the restaurant)
- Warm and helpful staff. Great location. Peace of mind.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Casa Marcial is located in Besalú, just 16 miles from Girona.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Roses is 25 miles from Casa Marcial, and Cadaqués is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Clealiness, Great Staff, perfect location, good food
- Beautifully designed. Perfectly located. Wonderful staff.
- The hotel is very quiet and trendy. Room size is comfortable. Breakfast serves fresh squeeze orange juice. Front desk is very polite and helpful.
- Amazing location with the most picturesque views. Our room was spacious and clean and the staff was super friendly. I will definately stay there again if I am in the area.
- Sitting in the garden next to the old church. Nice big room.
Hotel Cal Sastre
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Cal Sastre is located in Santa Pau in the region of Catalonia, just 17 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Figueres is 22 miles from Hotel Cal Sastre, and Camprodon is 16 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 20 miles away.
- Very friendly stuff, attention to the smallest detail, lovely balcony
Style!! This is a charming hotel in a lovely old village and run by the owners who are both local and cosmopolitan. The hotel has been in the same family for several generations. The attached restaurant is well worth a try .
The Manager of the hotel is also the owner and she is attentive, smart, understands hospitality, and speaks excellent English. Her husband runs the restaurant which attracts well known Catalans.
The rooms are beautifully appointed with care to detail, and modern whilst in an ancient building. The shower in a stylish and recently renovated bathroom is AMAZING
- Lovely, spacious room with good views, in village centre and close to good walking in park. Friendly welcome and nice restaurant for dinner.
- Beautiful charming hotel with wonderful staff, especially Ava who is so warm and helpful. Excellent location and views.
- Beautifully decorated old house, binder full room in rustic and antique style, very nice terrace and breakfast area.
La Sala de Camós
La Sala de Camós is an impressive 12th-century building with Gothic halls, a reading room with fireplace, outdoor swimming pool and children’s play area. Wi-Fi is free in public areas.All of the rooms at the Sala de Camós have air conditioning and a bathroom with TV. They have attractive décor, including wood details.The Sala de Camós’s garden includes over 100 types of vegetation and offers a relaxing setting. The restaurant serves traditional Catalan dishes.The Sala is situated in Camós, a small village just one mile from Banyoles. It is next to the Sant Vicenç de Camós Church, in a green valley at the foot of Mount Rocacorba. Girona is around 12 miles away.
It was amazing location and very pretty hotel as we are used to visit paradores and it could be one !
And the food was excellent. Rey good chef and very nice man as well the cleaning lady and the owners !!
- The hotel is an ancient medieval building with many rooms you can enjoy: library, restrooms and other spaces. Moreover, it is isolated from the urban area, in the middle of the forest, which guarantees complete quietness. The owners are nice and competent, and they were fast in fixing a problem we had with the shower (they also gave us the possibility to switch to the suite).
- We especially liked the beautiful, quite location and the excellent food.
- Really enjoyed our stay. Lovely remote location, beautiful stone buildings, comfortable room, good breakfast, friendly staff. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- It was nice to drive to the mountains and see the country. The hotel is beautiful and it was very nice to stay at a historic place! You can almost imagine what it was like to live in the 12th century!
- It was amazing location and very pretty hotel as we are used to visit paradores and it could be one !
One of our top picks in Banyoles.Located in Banyoles, 29 miles from Lloret de Mar, Ca L´Arpa features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Girona is 10 miles from Ca L´Arpa, and Roses is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 15 miles away.
- A beautiful boutique hotel run by a Michelin starred chef. We were attending a wedding and so were unfortunately not able to enjoy eating in the restaurant. Our friends did though and raved about it.
- Very nice modern rooms and the bed was not only big but also very comfortable. Brilliant location and it is easy to find paid parking on the same street where the hotel is or there are free parking spaces two blocks away. The old town is just a 2 minute walk away and the lake is a 5-7 minute walk. Highly recommended!
- Bedding great. Bathrooms had nice fixtures, especially showers. Food is sensational and creative. Truly masterful. Conveniently located for walking almost anywhere you’d like to visit in this charming little city.
- Fabulous boutique hotel by the edge of the historic centre. The breakfast was a delicious work of art – beautifully presented!
- The hotel was well located, a couple of minutes walk to the old town. The rooms and decor of the hotel was excellent, had a wonderful terrace off the bedroom. Food was excellent, and the secure parking(bookable)was a bonus.
Top Hotels In Sant Miquel De Campmajor Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Miquel de Campmajor Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!