10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Mateu Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Mateu Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Mateu Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Mateu Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Mateu Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Mateu Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Mateu Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Mateu Valencia Community:
Hostal Neus is located in Alcalá de Chivert, 10 miles from Peñíscola and 28 miles from Morella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Castellón de la Plana is 26 miles from Hostal Neus, and Benicassim is 19 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 11 miles away.
Cosy hotel in a small town, perfect as a base for tips (also to the seaside to Alcossebra, Benicarlo etc). Parking just on the street, places available. Nice bar at the same bulding, so you can easily have a breakfast and in the evening glass of beer.
Air conditionig in the room is definitely a great thing during the summer.
Be aware that most touristic attractions in Alcala/ area are of limited availability ie. visit to the Castle – early in the morning (8.45), visit in the church tower – twice a week etc. so plan it well 🙂
- I stayed at the Hostel Neus in winter for 2 days to make a historic walking to the castle and Serra d’Irta. The room has a very comfortable bed and a luxurious bathroom with bath, heating with both air conditioning and portable heater. Kitchen and spacious hall with comfortable sofa.
- El precio. La television de la habitación, era grande. Baño limpio y confortable.
- Établissement très propre, literies de bonnes qualités et salle de bain fonctionnelle.
- La habitación esta bien, bajo hay un bar donde poder cenar o desayunar.
- Cosy hotel in a small town, perfect as a base for tips (also to the seaside to Alcossebra, Benicarlo etc). Parking just on the street, places available. Nice bar at the same bulding, so you can easily have a breakfast and in the evening glass of beer.
Hotel La Bolera
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Hotel La Bolera is located in Vinarós, just 8 miles from Peñíscola. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oropesa del Mar is 31 miles from Hotel La Bolera, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 27 miles from Hotel La Bolera.
- They charged us just 8 euros for our bicycles – this was so generous from their side.
- Rather old family run hotel which is in need of a makeover but is very clean. The staff are very friendly and it is very economically priced. It is opposite the main police station in Vinaros which was handy as my bag with money, credit cards and passport had been stolen that day and I needed to go back to the police station several times. Food was rather limited but very cheap.
- Everything worked. Quiet, comfortable beds, clean rooms good air con
- Quite close to the centre and the beach. Staff was friendly.
The service was very nice, Great Local food.
El servicio era muy agradable, gran Comida Local.
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Rosi is located in Benicarló, 3.9 miles from Peñíscola and 27 miles from Oropesa del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 17 miles from Hotel Rosi, and Tortosa is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 24 miles from Hotel Rosi.
- Great staff .Clean very large rooms. Excellent value dinner
- Lovely family-run hotel; very friendly, helpful staff; fantastic dining room with the most delicious and well-presented dishes – fine dining at its best; very comfortable room.
It was a lovely, big room and the hotel was very close to all amenities.
Air- conditioning worked well as it was a very hot day and night.
- Very good hotel, excellent staff and with breakfast include.
- Super clean. Amazing people work in the hotel. Location is very cool. Recommend this hotel.
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Residencia Sol is located in Benicarló, 5 minutes’ walk from the town centre and 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, table tennis table and billiards table.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Residencia Sol feature free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, a fan and a private bathroom.Bed linen and towels are provided. The rooms also have garden views.The hotel serves daily breakfast in the dining room. A barbecue area on the terrace is available for guest to enjoy.Hotel Residencia Sol has a children’s area in the pool, and there is also a children’s playground.The pretty coastal town of Peñíscola is 5.6 miles from the hotel, and Vinaroz is 3.7 miles away. Benicarló Train Station is 0.6 miles away, and there is a bus stop 1,000 feet from the property. Valencia and Reus Airports are around 1 hour and 20 minutes’ drive away.
- A clean room and easy to find from the highway. Perfect to stay for a night if you are on the road. Bed and sheets nice and fresh, neat bathroom. Parking in front of the hotel. Friendly reception. Dogs are welcome. Nearby are two bars where you can have a (simple) bite but don’t expect too much from this little town.
- Easy to find; spotlessly clean; good-sized and well-appointed room; lovely and very helpful owner; great breakfast
- WE stayed here on our way back from The Costa Calida en route to France. This is one lovely hotel. Immaculate bedroom and bathroom. Our hostess was pleasant and efficient and served a delicious breakfast. Our little dog was accommodated too with an area accessible for walking. We would certainly stay here again.
- Lovely family run hotel, room and bed very comfy, shower room facilities excellent and just a short trip to the town and port. Dora is so friendly and helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Dogs made welcome as well. What a find!
- A family run hotel where nothing was too much trouble, our “laden” car was safely locked away for the night in their garage at no extra cost. They were very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for an evening meal and as other guests have said the breakfast was lovely – we came away with a jar of homemade marmalade!
Hotel Hey Peñíscola
One of our top picks in Peñíscola.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Peñíscola in the region of Valencia Community, 29 miles from Benicassim, Hotel Hey Peñíscola features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oropesa del Mar is 24 miles from Hotel Hey Peñíscola, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Hey Peñíscola.
- Spotless modern design rooms right by the beach with sea views. Nice restaurant with small outdoor pool area. Very helpful staff — but you do need better Spanish language skills than I have to communicate easily
- View from room and balcony. Car parking available.
- the breakfast was excellent,the staff very friendly and location ideal,dont need to drive as excellent bus service right outside.and cheap.
- Great location, amazing view, quirky and fresh hotel with friendly staff. Will book again
- I liked everything about the hotel, especially the terrace off the restaurant. The food was very good.
El Pinche de Oro
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. El Pinche de Oro offers accommodations in Benicarló. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Peñíscola is 4 miles from El Pinche de Oro, and Morella is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- welcome friendly, room with terrace added bonus after a long journey a couple of glasses of Cava chilled in an ice bucket was a special surprise . breakfast excellent the off street parking was very much appreciated.Overall fabulous over night stay.
- Very friendly staff, located close to the beach and supermarkets. Rooms were clean and equipped in essencials. Good wi-fi signal. Comfortable beds :). Breakfast is a plus too.
- The king size bed was comfy, and a pleasant welcome at reception. Staff was approachable and friendly. Beach was 5 minutes away and good location with plenty of shops nearby.
- For a Two star hotel the rooms were quite large, a lovely bathroom with a bath and a shower attachment. The furniture and fittings were of a standard higher than two stars. The mattresses were a little firm for my taste, but I slept very well indeed. The rooms seemed well soundproofed and the whole of the hotel was very quiet. A very satisfying holiday
- The room was a decent size and the air conditioning was good.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hotel Bodegón is located in Peñíscola, 29 miles from Benicassim and 25 miles from Oropesa del Mar. The hotel has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 19 miles from Hotel Bodegón, and Tortosa is 30 miles away. Castellon Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- What a fantastic place! We arrived on bicycles and were greeted so warmly by the manager Christine. He showed interest in our journey, made sure we were comfortable, and assured us about the safe storage of our bikes. We could not have asked for more. We had a delicious meal in the restaurant and enjoyed strolling on the beach walk. We even stumbled upon a special flamenco dance performance down the way (even Christine was surprised when we told him!). The room was very comfortable and we had a balcony with perfect beach view to enjoy cocktails on. I highly recommend this hotel!
- Very friendly staff! This hotel has second generation owners, who love their hotel and go out of their way to assist their guests. The hotel also sits on a great looking beach. If I can work in a visit on future vacations to Spain I will.
- This family-run hotel is a tiny island of cosiness among the bigger houses. This is something hard to find nowadays. You can learn the history of the hotel from few photos in the lobby. Also the hosts are very welcoming and pleased to talk. The rooms are very clean, equipped good enough. Breakfast does not include thousands of choices, although you feel it’s made with love and you don’t stay hungry. Also paella for the lunch was the best tasted during a week of stay on Costa Dorada and Valencia. And definitely the best location by the beach – there is no road under your window.
- Lovely lovely lovely people and place! Not a fancy luxury hotel but very comfortable, clean, friendly, sweet. The staff were very warm and helpful. I would love to go back!
- The Hotel Bodegón is a little like stepping back in time from the paper ribbon on the toilet seat guaranteeing cleanliness to the wood paneling throughout the hotel. It is a charming, comfortable, very clean property and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The best feature of this hotel is the delightful family which owns and manages the property. Both Christian and his sister Jacqueline are friendly, warm and eager to demonstrate their commitment to making their guests feel welcome and comfortable.
Hotel Crystal Park
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Hotel Crystal Park offers accommodations in Vinarós, just 7 miles from Peñíscola. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Oropesa del Mar is 30 miles from Hotel Crystal Park, and Sant Carles de la Ràpita is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 26 miles from Hotel Crystal Park.
- Good hotel location, clean and comfortable room, breakfast a bit dull. Very quiet location but perfect for our needs, owner helpful and friendly, we were able to include two dogs in our room which was essential
Good size room.
Lovely pool and garden area.
Perfect location for over night stay when
travelling on 340. Free on site parking.
- There is a small beach just a few minutes walk away.
- The perfect hosts, great place and very unexpectedly very good. Should be a 4 star! We arrived late 10pm and were greeted with a welcome from the owner and offer of menu choice that we didn’t expect. Enjoyed our food and a wine. Great value and an amazing find.
- Overall the stay was very-very pleasant. Originally planned to stay for 2 days, stayed for 3. The beaches are within 10 minutes walking have almost no people, the restaurant Pyramid is nearby at the beach with a great sea view. Ask the owner for the recommendations.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Herasu offers accommodations in Peñíscola.Each room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Benicassim is 28 miles from Hotel Herasu, and Oropesa del Mar is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This is our 4th stay at the hotel. A warm welcome as always from the owner. WIFI is available in all the bedrooms. Nice comfy room and a good size bathroom. A good location for the beach, bars and RESTUARANTS. Plenty of free parking available nearby.
- Cheap and cheerful, was fine for the night in the off season
- Nice little hotel near the centre of town, could do with some updating but clean & cosy
- The owner didn’t speak much English but was pleasant
- Staff friendly. Clean room, what you would expect from a good Spanish ‘basic’ hotel. Local facilities good and not too far from the beach, the castle and the town centre.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in central Peñíscola, the family-run Hotel Marina is just 650 feet from the beach. It offers air conditioned rooms with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Marina feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. Each one comes with a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel serves a daily breakfast in the bright cafe-bar. There is a wide variety of good restaurants within a 5-minute walk.The Sierra de Irta Nature Reserve is just a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Marina. There is easy access to the AP7 Highway.
- Great location, tasty breakfast. A simple room for a little money. 🙂
- Did what it said on the tin. Good central location.
- Although a humble hotel at first sight, this is an immaculate and friendly place to stay; we loved it. Immaculately clean, the rooms are not that big, but are well designed, with plenty of useful storage. The bathroom was clean and new-looking. A very nice lady served us a tasty and good-value breakfast. Couldn’t fault the position; it’s close to the old town, beach and restaurants.
located in a very central location convenient and easy.
Very comfortable beds and a delicious breakfast
I recommend everyone
- Clean, up-to-date bedroom and bathroom, good shower, big balcony. A few minutes walk to the beach and the old town.
Top Hotels In Sant Mateu Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Mateu Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Mateu Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Mateu Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!