10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Martí D’empúries Catalonia:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Hotel Riomar is located in Sant Martí d’Empúries, just 18 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. Roses is 9 miles from Hotel Riomar, and Cadaqués is 13 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- A real hidden gem, tucked away and with access directly onto a beautiful sandy beach. MIght have been too busy in mid summer but we were there during its last couple of days of the year and it was utterly charming!
- El hotel se encuentra en San Martín de Ampurias pero a unos 200 m del núcleo histórico del pueblo. Hotel sencillo, sin pretensiones. Muy agradable el desayuno en la terraza, a la sombra de los árboles emparrados, la proximidad a la playa y que tuviera parking propio con plazas al aire libre y a cubierto, teniendo en cuenta que los exteriores de todo el entorno de San Martín de Ampurias tienen una urbanización bastante deficiente, por no decir inexistente. Quizá el aspecto del hotel es un poco “viejuno” (construido en 1973, no parece que se hayan hecho reformas sustanciales más allá de renovar la carpintería de las ventanas) pero eso le da también cierto encanto setentero. Cenamos una noche en el hotel, dan un menú de comida casera con buffet de ensalada. Buen precio siempre que no se busque un hotel con decoración y servicios del siglo XXI. La wifi gratuita solo funciona en las zonas comunes interiores.
El desayuno buffet bien .
La sra. Encargada del hotel muy amable nos ofrecio elejir habitacion con una terraza en planta baja con jardin.
- Ubicacio tranquila I prop del mar I un jardi esplendid
- A prop de la platja. Vistes al mar de la cambra. Tennis i ping pong
Hostal Spa Empúries
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Empúries is set in a restored building overlooking the Mediterranean from a secluded beach. It is located nearby Empuries Archeological Site and is a 5-minute drive from L’Escala, on the Costa Brava.The charming rooms at Hostal Empúries all come with a work desk and include en suite bathrooms. Some rooms are equipped with satellite TV channels and many offer a terrace with great views of Portitxol Beach.The property has 2 restaurants: one serving gourmet Mediterranean food and the other offering a range of dishes in an informal environment.Hostal Empúries has a spa service at an extra cost, including a pool, saunas, a gym and shower circuit. Bicycles rented at the 24-hour reception desk.
- The location is absolutely spectacular. The room was great with a really comfortable bed and nice, clean bathroom. The common areas are also great. Particularly well suited for a romantic weekend.
- We paid to go to a spa hotel not realising when we got there we would have to pay extra to go into to spa ???? i understand treatments as extra but 23 euros for 90 mins naughty
- Beautiful hotel and rooms, friendly staff. Great spa facilities.
- Stayed 3 nights and had a great time. A small little gem on the Costa Brava coast. The sea views were fantastic and the sound of the waves 24/7 a joy for my brainwaves. I loved the Spa: excellent facilities and clean.
- Impressive view, wonderful breakfast, good restaurant, very good maitre d’hotel.
Hotel Can Català
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This family-run hotel is just 1,150 feet from the beach in L’Escala, a traditional Costa Brava fishing town. Can Catala offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and free on-site parking.Each simple room at Hotel Can Catala has air conditioning, a TV and a private balcony. Bathrooms come with a basic toiletries set.A daily continental breakfast is served in Can Catala’s bright dining room. You can also enjoy a drink in the bar, or outside on the terrace. Various traditional restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets.The Can Catala Hotel is a 20-minute walk from the Greek and Roman ruins of Empuries. Girona Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- We have stayed at Can Catala several times now on our way to and from Southern Spain – as ever we found the place spotless, the staff friendly and helpful and provision of a good breakfast was included in the price
- Everything. Big room, private terrace, lovely towels, good breakfast.
Excellent location in l’escala. Pet friendly and good and secure parking.
Very nice breakfast.
GREAT BREAKFAST BUFFET
- The room was spotlessly clean, the staff very nice and friendly. The hotel is just across the street from the bus station and tourist office. It is a short walk to the centre and the beach.
Hotel L’Escala Centre
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel L’Escala Centre offers accommodations in L’ Escala, just 19 miles from Girona.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for cycling. Roses is 10 miles from Hotel L’Escala Centre, and Cadaqués is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 24 miles from Hotel L’Escala Centre.
- The staff (Alexandra and her brother are amazing), the location which is just at the city centre and some meters from the sea, breakfast and the cleaness + I loved their flexibility in allowing us to have the early check-in and the late check out. As we had 6h30 drive, this was a big plus!! Thank you
- Situated very close to the centre of the Old Town of l’Escala just a few minutes walk from the beach, this 2 year old hotel is very comfortable and one of the cleanest I have ever stayed in. The receptionist is very friendly and helpful. I booked the queen bedroom and the bed was a pleasure to sleep in. Within a five minute walk you have access to endless restaurants and tapas bars down by the seafront.
- The cleanliness was superb. The brother and sister who run the hotel are very friendly and could not be more helpful. The breakfast is excellent. A very relaxing experience. We will go again.
Outstandig breakfast buffet.
Family run hotel; extremely service oriented .
- Verg kind staff, comfortable room, good breakfast, close to the centre of the village and to the beaches.
One of our top picks in L’Escala.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Rallye Hotel offers accommodations in L’ Escala. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Girona is 19 miles from Rallye Hotel, and Roses is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Rallye Hotel.
- We had an excellent experience in Rallye hotel! Many thanks again to Tània who was very welcoming, flexible and accommodating during our stay! We enjoyed Origens restaurant very much as well, great food and splendid view! I would definitely recommend Rallye Hotel and Origens restaurant.
Nice, clean room with a sea view. Good heating system and plenty hot water.
With care taking them upstairs you could take the bicycle into the room/balcony to keep them secure.
- The hotel staff was amazing, particularly Tonya at the front desk. The location is amazing and the restaurant is top notch. We initially were only going to stay one night but decided to make this or Centerpoint for our vacation in Costa Brava and stayed a total of three nights. We are so happy we made this trip and will be coming back soon.
- Close to see and village, breakfast fine, clean rooms
Very helpful and pleasant, English speaking lady at check-in.
Incredible location, right on the sea front with open sea views. Very easy walking distance to the town, shops, restaurants, bars….
Excellent restaurant at the hotel – lovely food and very good value for money.
Fairly basic breakfast but good enough given it is included in the room rate. An exceptionally good cup of coffee!
Heating in the room worked a treat; I expect the air conditioning would be just as good.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Bonaire is located in L’ Escala.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Girona is 19 miles from Hotel Bonaire, and Roses is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Bonaire.
- Perfect location, can’t be closer of what you expect. We had a nice view from our room in the 3rd floor. Nice owners/staff. Calm area and good sleep. Good value for money
- The room was clean and the heating system was good as it was a little cold at night. The shower was excellent, good pressure and plenty of hot water. The location is perfect for the local bars and restaurants. We had clean towels daily.
- The hotel is located very close to the sea. Clean extremely friendly staff and good shower. Amazing value for the price. Good wifi
- A nice, clean place (without use of chlorine!), good bed, good breakfast- served with a big big smile:-)
- The hotel is very nicely located on the 2nd line to the boardwalk. The room was very sweet with a sea view from the extra bed (meant for children). There are a lot of bars and restaurants around (some were closed due to low season). But thanks to the low season, public parking right by the boardwalk was also free. The staff was very nice and buffet breakfast (European style!) was offered.
Situated next to Montgo beach, on the edge of L’Escala on the Costa Brava coastline, this charming hotel boasts great facilities, including an outdoor swimming pool and on-site restaurant.Spend the day unwinding by the pool, soak up the sun and take a dip to cool off in the hot temperatures. More active guests might enjoy playing a game of tennis or enjoying a more relaxing round of mini-golf.Can Miquel is also just a short walk from the nearby sandy beach, where you can enjoy sunbathing on long, hot summer days. You can also take long walks through the surrounding countryside.Finish the day with a tasty dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can sample traditional Catalan cuisine. You can then head to the bar for a drink and pleasant chat with friends or family.
Lovely staff & very good restaurant belonging to the hotel – good choice & very reasonable . Excellent choice for breakfast
The reastaurant also made our dog very welcome
Would definitely stay again if in the area
- This was second time we have stayed and we will be staying again in March. It is a super stylish hotel , very simple and chic. The beds are amazing , super king sized and extremely comfortable. Everything is pristine and the location is absolutely superb. The poolside terrace is beautiful . The meal of the day in the restaurant the evening we arrived was delicious and extremely good value. Breakfast on the terrace overlooking the quiet bay was a treat. A real find!
- This was a super holiday destination for my husband and our mother.Lifts were brilliant and the staff lovely.
- A friendly family run hotel with only 37 rooms right on the beach
The location of this hotel is fabulous, right on the beach, with the restaurant enjoying a perfect position overlooking the cove.
The hotel has been very well refurbished, is stylish, very clean and the bedrooms (and beds) are very comfortable, with nice balconies. Breakfasts are excellent, with lots of fresh produce, and the other meals, both lunch and dinner, offer a good choice of dishes. We enjoyed everything we ate there.
- Lovely staff & very good restaurant belonging to the hotel – good choice & very reasonable . Excellent choice for breakfast
Hotel El Molí
One of our top picks in Sant Pere Pescador.Located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona, Hotel El Molí features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.Roses is 7 miles from Hotel El Molí, and Cadaqués is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- The overall is really good, the hotel rooms are nice, nothing really soecial but good value for money. The staff is really friendly and the breakfast is generous and the quality is good
- good breakfast very helpful family run hotel. have stayed before and will do so again
The continental breakfast was lovely
Loved the spa bath in the room
The outdoor hammocks were bliss
- Lovely welcoming friendly staff, make you feel at home especially during breakfast time, good continental breakfast every morning. Staff happy to help with anything. 20 min walk from beach, 5 mins from village. Lovely pool and grounds to relax in.
Really nice staff
Convenient location, close to the beach and the village as well
Cute rooms and design bathrooms
One of our top picks in Sant Pere Pescador.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Masia is located in Sant Pere Pescador. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Girona is 20 miles from La Masia, and Roses is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from La Masia.
- Very friendly hotel owners. Helpful and are friendly. Breakfast was good with enough choice. It was possible to use kitchen for cooking and refrigerator to store drinks and food. Good location, can walk to restaurant area and 10 minutes drive from sea.
- We really enjoyed our stay at La Masia hotel. Nice and friendly staff, delicious breakfast and spotlessly clean rooms. Very comfortable beds too. All in all, I warmly recommend it!
- The staff were exceptionally helpful. They really helped to make our stay stress free. Super value for money. Would definitely recommend it for people visiting this area.
- Friendly very helpful staff. Location to town. Use of communal kitchen,refrigeration,cooking,garden and bbq facilities. Free secure car parking.
- It’s not a fancy hotel, more like a roadside motel, however it has a shared kitchen (2x fridges, 2x microwaves, 2x gas stoves), the rooms are nice and clean and the staff are super friendly and helpful. I mean it – you really feel welcome and it seems like you already know the front desk people as in how friendly they are. It is cheap, it is quiet, it has a backyard you can be in with your kids. Rooms have balconies, there’s a car parking space. Wifi works most of the time, the tv in our room was new. There’s a pretty large grocery store and a gas station two steps away.
Hotel Can Ceret
Hotel Can Ceret is located in Sant Pere Pescador, 19 miles from Girona and 7 miles from Roses. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Cadaqués is 12 miles from Hotel Can Ceret, and Collioure is 23 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 25 miles away.
- Small, intimate hotel. Friendly helpful owners. Large room, well appointed. Interesting old building, well restored & tastefully decorated. Lovely terraces.
- Wondeful hotel owned/managed by a lovely Spanish and French couple. Really perfect
- Comfy bed, great bathroom, attentive staff. Appreciated the private parking on market day.
- The staff were lovely and helpful and the “hotel” has potential to be a little gem
- A good place to start daily excursions to mountains and coast, biking etc. Really friendly hosts, comfortable huge bed, big bathroom with daylight. Breakfast offering high quality healthy products. Of course I would come back.
Top Hotels In Sant Martí D’empúries Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Martí d’Empúries Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!