10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Lluis Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Lluis Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Lluis Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Lluis Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Lluis Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Lluis Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Lluis Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Lluis Menorca:
Hotel Rural Son Tretze – Adults Only
Located in Sant Lluis in the region of Menorca, 24 miles from Ciutadella, Hotel Rural Son Tretze – Adults Only features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Cala Galdana is 17 miles from Hotel Rural Son Tretze, and Mahón is 2.2 miles away. Menorca Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Continental Breakfast nice and plenty. Owners very friendly and helpful. Very Clean throughout and pleasant staff
Amedeo and Caterina are wonderful hosts. Very knowledgeable about the island and great fun too!
The hotel itself is amazingly looked after, with a large swimming pool and a beautiful garden. The room that we had was spacious with a lovely and big terrace facing the pool. Excellent and varied breakfast served outside. The hotel is located in San Lluis which is a charming menorcan town with plenty of good restaurants to choose from. Can’t wait to return.
- Lovely people and hotel. Perfect hotel for us to stay in before moving to a villa down the road. Highly recommend.
- Owners and staff were very welcoming and happy to leave us to our own devices. The rooms were spacious with Menorcan styling. Lovely pool and comfy sun loungers. Close to the village for midday lunch and shops
- Excellent location, very quiet and private but within a sort walk of local shops and restaurants. The hotel is immaculate and very well cared for with lovely gardens and pool. The staff are lovely and very professional. English is spoken and Spanish appreciated. Plenty of parking, short distance to drive to many interesting places, Mahon and the south coast beaches. This was our second visit and we will return next year. An absolute gem.
Hotel Rural Biniarroca – Adult Only
One of our top picks in Sant Lluis.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Hotel Rural Biniarroca – Adult Only is located in Sant Lluis. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Ciutadella is 25 miles from Hotel Rural Biniarroca – Adult Only, and Cala Galdana is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and particularly accommodating staff. Well mannered, courteous and professional.
Hotel is somewhat understated and made by the charming staff and lovely food.
Rooms are basic and comfortable. There are two pretty pools in an attractive garden
We did not stay in the main house so cannot comment on that
- Peaceful location, lovely gardens and pool. Designed for relaxing and the restaurant is excellent.
- Hotel is beautiful, swimming pools and surroundings are super cute, food/drinks are great and the staff is even better. Really nice, friendly staff always trying to help. Perfect for a quiet/romantic holiday, but also very close to Mahón & Sant Lluís. I don’t think I can recommend this hotel enough!
- Nice location, located into the countryside. One of the pools was in front of our room. A truly beautiful garden and exterior, very well designed. It was a relaxing and fun stay! I would definitely recommend a stay here. The food served at dinner was fantastic.
Agroturismo Binissafullet Vell
One of our top picks in Sant Lluis.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Agroturismo Binissafullet Vell offers accommodations in Sant Lluis. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ciutadella is 24 miles from Agroturismo Binissafullet Vell, and Cala Galdana is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- The property was beautifully charming and the hosts, Silvia & Danni were absolutely brilliant – nothing was too much trouble. They helped us to arrange car hire, when we realised that we were quite secluded and would need some transport to explore the stunning island of Menorca. They marked up maps for us to show places of interest for us to visit. They fed us gorgeous breakfasts and we stayed to dinner each evening, as the cooking and ambience was perfect, authentic Italian cuisine; many recipes included lemons from the fabulous lemon tree by the pool. We met lots of travellers from around the world, who stopped over at the property as part of their ‘walking the island’ holidays. We will definitely be visiting again, as it was one of the most relaxing and happy holidays we have enjoyed.
- Everything about our stay was brilliant. This delightful converted farmhouse owners, Danielle and Silvia are warm, friendly and welcoming and work extremely hard to make their guests stay a good experience. Oh the food is homebaked and delicious.
- You were made to feel part of the family and they couldn’t do enough to make your stay comfortable.
- All good but most of all the wonderful welcoming family and amazing Italian food.
- We have just retuned from a five nights stay – this is a lovely rustic and rural small family hotel, could not fault it as all – if you want small and private with a family keen to help you and serve you – this hotel does exactly that! It is a little quiet which can or could be off putting for some, we enjoyed everything! You do need a car though and the place is asleep by 10pm! Lovely people and clean basic but well kept rooms with everything that you may want, including air con and a refridgeerator etc. Highy Reccomended.
Alcaufar Vell Hotel Rural & Restaurant
One of our top picks in Sant Lluis.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Alcaufar Vell Hotel Rural & Restaurant is located in Sant Lluis, 26 miles from Ciutadella and 18 miles from Cala Galdana. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Quietness, beautiful gardens. It felt luxurious but it is a long way from anywhere , so you either need a car or be prepared to walk a lot. Other restaurants – well we didn’t find any nearby that were open in April, . We didn’t eat at the hotel as we thought it was too expensive.
- Gorgeous house and setting! Perfect blend of old and new. Reception and restaurant staff all very friendly and helpful. Delicious food! Complimentary bottle of wine, water, beer and coke in room, as well as tea and coffee making facilities and lots of nice bathroom extras. Nice walk to watchtower and quaint Alcafur town.
- Very spacious rooms with huge beds and a lot of luxury. Mini bar and bottle of wine included. Nice staff and good restaurant.
- Perfect setting! Loved the blend of the old with the new. Staff was excellent and accommodation beautiful.
- all excellent: wounderful location, very nice hotel with friendly staff. excellent food.
PortBlue Salgar Hotel – Adults Only
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. PortBlue Salgar Hotel – Adults Only enjoys a privileged seafront location in the south east of the island. It offers an outdoor pool and a spa.The hotel’s charming, whitewashed buildings are set facing an outdoor swimming pool with fantastic sea views. Rooms are air-conditioned and have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.PortBlue Salgar Hotel – Adults Only spa includes a sauna, steam bath, hot tub and experience showers. Tennis courts can also be found 1,300 feet away.Cala de Alcaufar is a 10-minute walk away. Menorca Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- Exceptional staff, cleanliness of room and overall a very good holiday experience. We have booked again for next spring.
- Quiet location, this was the last week of he season. lovely facilities, enjoyed the huge pool relaxed atmosphere, food was varied and good and the staff were all friendly. We liked having coffee making facilities in the room.
- The hotel was generally in good condition and had an excellent swimming pool directly opposite. The staff were very helpful and friendly and there was ample parking available on site. The hotel occupies a great position close to mahon
- Very nice pool by the sea, awful club sandwich at the pool bar cafe
- Excellent pool area. Very clean. A very good atmosphere and staff were very accommodating.
Son Granot Hotel Rural & Restaurant
One of our best sellers in Es Castell! Featuring a private pool, Son Granot is situated 3.1 miles from central Mahon. Overlooking the entrance to Mahon Port, this restored 18th-century house offers accommodation with free WiFi.Surrounded by extensive grounds, with a small natural cave, Son Granot Hotel Rural & Restaurant grows its own organic vegetables. Sheep, peacocks and rabbits can be seen in the gardens.Each room features unique rustic décor and includes a flat-screen satellite TV, minibar and safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities, as well as bathrobe and slippers.Free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking are offered. A car or bicycle can be hired at the hotel tour desk. Massage is available, and you can practise many water sports in the area.The Granot has a lounge with large stone fireplace. There is also a library, games room and TV lounge with satellite TV and DVD player.The restaurant serves fresh food using the hotel garden’s organic produce. There is a café-bar with a garden terrace.
- The hotel was very quiet and peaceful . It is very easy to park and the rural views from the hotel are very beautiful . The staff all very helpful. All facilities very near by restaurants etc.
- Good breakfast, plenty of choice. Staff very helpful. Nice quiet location. Only 10 – 15 mins walk to restaurants situated around harbour.
- Very relaxed breakfast times, nice quiet pool area
Super welcoming staff. The hotel itself is beautiful, very traditional building. The garden, swimming pool and outside area are super well maintained. It is so relaxing just to hang around in the terrace and enjoy the view.
The breakfast is served whenever you want so you don’t have to rush in the morning, which I think is just the best idea ever.
- Staff were very friendly and although there were few of them they worked very hard to ensure a comfortable stay. The hotel restaurant served a small menu of well cooked and presented local dishes in a lovely environment outside on a terrace with only the calls of peacocks to be heard. Try the cod in spinach sauce! The hotel is small, quiet and well situated within easy walking distance of the pretty harbour at Es Castell. The swimming pool area is very attractive
PortBlue Hotel San Luis
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. PortBlue Hotel San Luis offers 2 outdoor pools, a sun terrace and pool bar in Sant Lluis, 0.8 miles from Cala Alcaufar Beach. There is free WiFi throughout.The air-conditioned rooms come with a balcony and flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.PortBlue Hotel San Luis offers an array of services and facilities including kids’ entertainment programmes, convention rooms, a TV and video room and games room. A bar and buffet restaurant complete the facilities.There is a sports area with a ping-pong table, giant chess board, pilates lessons and tennis courts can be found 1,300 feet away.Mahón is 20 minutes’ drive away and Menorca Airport is 7.5 miles from the property. There is free public parking nearby.
- The staff were truly wonderful, staying at a quiet time they made me feel like a VIP. There were excellent sports and entertainment facilities at the hotel. There was a good variety at the buffet with options cooked fresh by the chefs. I was in a room at the end of the building were WiFi signals can often struggle but I had no problems anywhere in the hotel.
- Everything, particularly the peaceful atmosphere when we went in April. Admittedly, it would be busier in high season, but the whole experience was beyond criticism. Superb food!
- the place was nice and the atmosphere very calm – the city is very quiet and you can enjoy the sea view from your balcony. Really enjoyed staying there
- Salgar is very quiet extremely clean relaxing place more for couples and to get about the island is very straight forward either taxi car hire and a from our hotel a free mini bus is laid on (pre book day or so before)to other places on the island nearby …. beautiful beaches to be found .
Overall great experience.
The room was quite spacious and the overall hotel infrastructure was very good. There was even a nightly show, for the guest who are into it.
The breakfast was superb. As much variety as you can think of.
The staff was super helpful and friendly.
Hotel & Water Park Sur Menorca
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. The Club Sur Menorca Hotel is situated in Cala Biniancolla and offers free access to the hotel’s waterpark, Splash Sur Menorca, larger gardens and terraces.The complex offers double rooms with satellite TV, a minibar and a private balcony. You have the option of half board stay and the hotel catering service is ample.Club Hotel Sur Menorca has sports facilities, two swimming pools (one for children) and a children’s play area.Biniancolla Beach is 650 feet from the hotel, and Punta Prima Beach is 2,650 feet away. You can get to the beach with the free courtesy minibus.
- The catering was good plenty of options. The free access to the water park next door was lovely.
- The hotel had no choice at breakfast, for 5 days, every day even the same breakfast, the only thing that varied was how eggs were cooked, if I go to this hotel again would be without the breakfast included, the manager of the hotel gave a lot of references about the island when you check in, highly recommended, and the best was the housekeeper who always had a smile on his face, super friendly and also gave us many recommendations.
- Staff was very unprofessional and they do want help you!!!!!!!!!!!
- As part of all inclusive you have unlimited access to the splash water park . Drinks free
- The staff was very helpful during our stay. The room was clean daily. We stay half board and the food was good, special at dinner time as the hotel always offered something different every night. The shuttle from the hotel to the beach was a big plus! Overall our stay was positive.
One of our top picks in Mahón.Located in Mahón in the region of Menorca, 24 miles from Ciutadella, Petit Maó features an outdoor pool and sun terrace.Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Sant Lluis is 2.7 miles from Petit Maó, and Cala Galdana is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Elena and Ignasi were two of the nicest people we have met in a long time. They both went out of their way to ensure our week in Mahon was a memorable one. Examples include giving us a lift to a wetland centre so that we could walk back along the coast, buying my partner’s favourite apple cake for his final breakfast and recommending local restaurants and places to visit. The breakfasts here are delicious (eggs, ham, cheese etc.) and they catered for my dietary needs with delicious gluten-free bread and oat milk. Our room (one of the smaller doubles) was very comfortable with a good mattress and duvet and excellent shower. The style of the hotel is eclectic and imaginative and the small garden is a wonderfully relaxing place to sit and read after a day out.
- Both our room & bathroom was huge, decor was cool & quirky, the breakfast was delicious and any communications/interactions with the staff were very professional, informative & friendly. The hand/body soaps were a nice touch and smelt great!!
- Great location, really comfortable stay. We were in room 2 at the bottom of the garden; very private and quiet. Lovely hostess, fabulous breakfast, good variety of fresh and cooked options.
- Its such a lovely place. Lovely atmosphere and beautifully decorated, really comfortable room, great sheets! We were given a free upgrade which was great. Fab garden with small pool…..Olga looked after us so well too. She was a delight. Excellent relaxed breakfast out in the garden.
- Hotel Petit Mao is a very special place to stay that feels like the home of someone with great taste. The reception area is like a living room with books and quirky accents. Breakfast is served in the pretty back garden, which has a lawn, a small thin pool and high white walls. Our room on the first floor (second floor for Americans) is reached via a grand staircase. It’s huge with very high ceiling and two large windows. There’s a comfortable bed and air conditioning. The bathroom was also huge with black tiles, a tub and twin sinks.
Hotel Port Mahón
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Situated in one of the top residential areas of Mahón, this stylish 4-star hotel offers stunning views overlooking the harbor, just 5 minutes from the center.The Hotel has 24 hour reception, 2 meeting rooms suitable for meetings and events, snack- bar with terrace, piano-bar, restaurant (buffet and menu), pool and garden with spectacular views of Mahon’s harbor.
- View from room. Staff. Entertainment in evening. Excellent breakfast
Beautiful hotel in a lovely position. Staff all very helpful and friendly.
Room lovely with a lovely view. Couldn’t fault the food in the restaurant
Superb location, fantastic view over harbour from room balcony (seaview option).
Reasonable value for money.
Easy on-street parking.
Would happily stay there again.
- Easy checkin staff were super friendly room clean view was amazing
- Staff prepared a breakfast for us as we had a very early morning flight. It was very much appreciated.
Top Hotels In Sant Lluis Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Lluis Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Lluis Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Lluis Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!