10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Juliá De Vilatorta Catalonia:
Mas Albereda is located in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta, 26 miles from Girona and 28 miles from Santa Susanna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Calella is 28 miles from Mas Albereda, and Camprodon is 27 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 23 miles away.
- The breakfast is superb, amazingly nice quality food. The surroundings of the hotel is nice also. Very fresh and clean air. Quite close to Vic as well.
- This rural hotel is cozy and very confortable. It was our second time there. It was in very hot days in August and the swing-pool (despite indoors) was truly appreciated. The room was nice and with a little fresh air terrace. The staff was very kind and ready to help us in anything. The breakfast was well assorted and with local flavour. We will repeat from sure.
- El servicio muy atento, eficaz, amable, profesional
- Кухня и расположение в испанской деревне – тишина, зелень…
- L’esmorzar era excel·lent en un entorn molt agradable. És un bon lloc per menjar.
Hotel Torre Marti
Built in 1945, this former stately home, located at the foot of the Guilleries in the Pyrenees, has been renovated to offer the best service in unique surroundings.The hotel has a picturesque backdrop of mountains and countryside, and has easy access by area roads to the cities of Barcelona, Vic and Girona. By day you can easily embark upon adventurous outings, hot balloon rides or walking. For those looking for a more relaxed vacation, there is a golf course nearby.To unwind after a long day you can enjoy a meal in the Catalan, art-nouveau style restaurant or find a peaceful corner in the library. The Torre Marti is the ideal place to spend a night after a long day’s work or a relaxing weekend getaway.
Rooms are superb (especially the premium ones).
Roger, the owner is an extremely pleasant person.
The place is well thought and designed.
- The owner of the place upgraded the rooms for us (we ordered 2 rooms). The garden is well kept, the town is beautiful. Breakfast is very good. We also received tips for trips in the area. It was wonderful. We did not want to leave.
- Situated in a wonderfully peaceful location and shaded by big old trees, the house is just perfect. Full of tastefully chosen antiques with decoration to match. An excellent breakfast of fresh fruit, omelette and sweet pastries accompanied by perfect tea and coffee. We really wanted to stay longer as it is probably one of the best places we have ever stayed.
Breakfast was great with fresh fruit, good coffee, pan de coca with longanilla, fresh omelette
Very very quiet, spacious, a trip in the 1920s.
Family house with just a few guests
Hidden spot, really awesome. The house/hotel is full of vintage furniture, nice paintings and cool decoration.
There is a huge garden and some rooms have balkonies.
Second best hotel, I’ve ever been you. You will like it, if you prefer privat hotels.
If you like mountain biking or jogging you will love this place, also when you’re hiking. There are paths all round.
The bathroom was really clean, as well as the room itself.
- Rooms are superb (especially the premium ones).
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Arumí offers accommodations in Santa Eugenia de Berga, just 29 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Susanna is 29 miles from Hotel Arumí, and Calella is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Comfortable modern hotel close to town , and not far from the motorway. Staff were excellent , Restaurant next door was recommended by staff and was very good. Would i stay there again, definately.
- Enjoyed staying here very much. It is in a very small town, but just 5 minutes from the old city of Vic. We only had one free day in Catalonia, and Barcelona was just too much to take in. Staying here, on the edge of the countryside, but walking and eating in Vic, we felt like we were solidly in the Catalan region and really enjoyed it. (We were here on a Monday, which meant eating in Vic was essential.) There’s a small park for kids directly across from the hotel too. Clean and comfy.
- Hot, noisy air con not a good sleep. We asked for a quiet room it was by the road. Restaurant shut it always seems to be. No car park just road side parking.
personal welcome of the owner and his staff.
information about the region and good suggestion of visits
nice view with poppies fields and Pyrenees
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
- A nice quiet place. My room had a view on the mountains.
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- This is a comfortable hotel within walking distance of the old city center. It is located near a hospital and is not in a particularly interesting neighborhood. But because of that, parking was easy and it was easy to get to. Restaurants were closer to the old city so we pretty much spent the day and evening in the old city and just went back to the hotel in the evening.
- The hotel was comfortable, the staff friendly and helpful.
Up Rooms Vic
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Up Rooms Vic offers accommodations in Vic, just 30 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Calella is 30 miles from Up Rooms Vic, and Camprodon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 26 miles from Up Rooms Vic.
- The rooms were very comfortable. The location was perfect for shopping, restaurants and bars. Also very close to the venues where the Tar international football tournament get played
- Central with friendly staff who were knowledgeable and spoke English well.
- The downstairs sitting areas were very nice – as were the (free) coffee/tea/hot chocolate and cakes.
The staff were friendly.
We were tired and arrived late and they called a taxi to fetch us from the train station .
- Very comfortable hotel which was undergoing some improvements. Excellent breakfast.
Situated just outside the historic centre of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- In general the stay was for one day and it was a pleasant stay on the whole.
+ the hotel interior design is very elegant, modern and cosy
+ easy to find and park
+ breackfast was very good, including local products
+ staff is very attentive and nice
- Parking was handy and it was a small walk to the center.
Staff could not have been more helpful. Let us store our motorcycles in the unground car park which, officially, was closed.
Good no frills, night stop hotel. Easy walking distance to the centre of town.
The location was excellent for exploring the old centre and a good base to explore the area as it is easy also to get out of town. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.
Breakfast also good and staff very helpful.
Parador de Vic-Sau
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Parador de Vic-Sau is located in Tavernoles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Girona is 24 miles from Parador de Vic-Sau, and Santa Susanna is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Views to die for, gorgeous building, like in the movies luxury.
- The Parador de Vic-Sau is in a very impressive building with outstanding facilities and an awesome view from the from of the hotel over the lake/river and the surrounding ravine. It has a lovely isolated location but is very easy to get to by car. Our room was clean and comfortable with an excellent bathroom. It had a balcony with the view of the ravine and lake. The breakfast was excellent, very good coffee, a wide range of foods at a buffet and the beautiful view from the luxurious restaurant. We did not try the lunch or dinner but had a very good snack and drink in the very comfortable bar. All the hotel staff were very helpful.
- Amazing view from our lovely and big balcony. Very comfortable beds and spacious room with a constant perfect temperature. Very confortable and peaceful lobby with plenty of places to seat. Nice cafeteria with a terrace and magnificent views
- Fabulous views from the spacious balcony and comfortable and plentiful seating in the lobby
- Even in the corner room without the lake view, we enjoyed the spacious room for an over-night stay. Whenever we want to see a view of lake, we just go out and stand at the front steps of Parador. The maintenance staff helped us to use the out-let for our 110volts appliance. Appreciate it. In our travel this time, we stayed 11 nights at Paradores including Santiago. Your bath towels and linen is the best.
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace, Montanyà Hotel & Lodge is located in Seva. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Barcelona is 29 miles from Montanyà Hotel & Lodge, and Santa Susanna is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Montanyà Hotel & Lodge.
- Breakfast buffet was great, liked the spa centre (though access is a bit pricy.)
- Nice rural location, although you need a car to move around. During summer was really nice with warm weather, spa services (really good massage) and chilling at the outdoor pool. Now the outside pool was closed but it still was really nice.
- Room/bed comfortable. Very peaceful. Great view. Food in restaurant although from a restricted choice was well prepared in the evenings.
- Nice warm indoor pool Good breakfast and buffet supper.
- Beautiful surroundings and lovely rooms with spectacular views.
Estació Del Nord
Featuring free WiFi, Estació Del Nord offers accommodations in Vic, just 30 miles from Girona.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Calella is 30 miles from Estació Del Nord, and Camprodon is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 27 miles from Estació Del Nord.
- I can even use WiFi even when I am waiting for the train, because hotel is right on top of the train station.
- Location in between rail and bus stations.We arrived by train and left by bus.
- Wonderfully comfortable with great beds and friendly staff. Perfect location for a very short walk into the old town and for the lovely nearby shops in the newer part of Vic. Vic itself was the surprise of our trip – a gorgeous, un-touristy but fascinating town.
- The facilities were perfect for a business trip. Clean, spacious rooms. Toilet facilities perfect. Staff helpful and friendly. Close to University and local shops and restaurants.
- Basic, but comfortable and clean with very friendly staff. We went to the main plaza (a few minutes walk) for breakfast on our own. We didn’t try the place that was suggested when booking the accomodation.
Located in Seva in the region of Catalonia, 30 miles from Girona, Hotel Seva features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Santa Susanna is 26 miles from Hotel Seva, and Calella is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Seva.
- Very friendly people. Nice location just outside Seva. Large and clean room. Our bicycles could we park inside. Good beds and good WiFi. There is a lift. And the restaurant is just around the corner. We had a nice breakfast for only 14 euros extra for two people. Also dinner was okay.
This was our second visit to this small hotel. The rooms are in a separate building to the bar and restaurant. They are of a good quality, clean and tidy with all the standard facilities one expects. The restaurant serves generous portions, with a menu only in Spanish and Catalan there can be some entertainment in selections !
The staff we met were friendly and engaging and welcomed us warmly. We all liked it here !
Excellent food. Very helpful and cheerful lady who seemed to do everything.
Clean, comfortable and everything worked and ran smoothly and efficiently.
Simple room, but bonus points for a nice spacious bathroom (though showerhead – handheld -was awkward in use) with a towel heating rack. Also a nice little balcony to sit on (2nd floor).
Bed comfortable, but not heavenly.
- Great location in the mountains. A vibrant feel with the popular restaurant. Ample parking. Well presented, modern accommodation, mixed with traditional hospitality.
Top Hotels In Sant Juliá De Vilatorta Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Juliá de Vilatorta Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!