10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia:
Hotel Palau de Girona
Well-communicated on the main avenue into Girona, this modern hotel boasts minimal design and modern luxuries which will make for a relaxing time whether you are planning a long stay in Girona or are just passing through.Sleep soundly in the sound-proofed rooms which feature stylish design and contemporary bathrooms with hydromassage showers or baths. Enjoy parquet floors and soothing colours.For breakfast the Palau offers both buffet or continental options, as well as a list of daily specials, all served with fresh espresso coffee.The Palau de Girona is located on the northern entrance into the city so it is easy for you to visit the sights and attractions. Being well-connected to the major roads, you will easily be able to make the 18.6 miles drive to the Costa Brava where you can find golden beaches and have a dip in the Mediterranean.In the evening, sit down to an excellent meal in the Palau’s restaurant, Anami, which serves seafood specialities as well as a variety of dishes from the set menu or á la carte. Guests can enjoy karaoke on Saturday nights.
The location was perfect for the business I had to do. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
There is a nice, if expensive if you deviate from the set daily menu, restaurant virtually next door.
- This isn’t a bad spot to stop-off if you are only needing a place to put your head down for the night. We were lucky to get parking on site, for free, but during busier times, you’d perhaps have a problem finding parking or have to pay for the hotel parking. Check-in was fairly quick and friendly. The room was very clean and was a decent size with all the necessities to make your stay comfortable. Room temperature was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The bed was comfortable but could have done with better pillows. The shower was lovely, with good power. Both internal hotel noises and external noises were very minimal. Wifi is quite good too.
- The staff, although skeleton, were as helpful as they could be in the circumstances. Our rooms were quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was a good spread of food although cost 10 euros pp.
The room was very cleaned.
It was quite easy to find hotel from the highway. Free parking, but limited space in the garage.
- Proximity to Banyoles, excellent money value, great breakfast
- The location was perfect for the business I had to do. Staff was very friendly and the room was very clean and the bed comfortable.
Located in Girona, 21 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Costabella features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 26 miles from Hotel Costabella, and Cadaqués is 31 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 7 miles away.
Quiet and comfortable rooms (really good beds) on the green, park-like backside of the hotel.
Extensive and delicious breakfast with freshly made orange juice.
The hotel offers also massages (for an okay price), has a free sauna (used it everyday and were alone all the time!) and fitness room.
We didn’t try the outside pool because of the bad weather and cold temperatures though.
Close bus stop which takes you to the center.
- Staff friendliness, cleanliness, value for money, smashing breakfast and a comfy bedroom. What more can I say
- The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Parking is free.
Lots of choices at breakfast
Everyone was very welcoming and helpful
Easy walk or bus ride into town
- It’s very good for cyclists who want to get out to the hills quickly, but as it is next to major roads it is not a peaceful location. It ticked all our boxes. The receptionist could not have been more helpful when we had a problem. The breakfast is very good.
- Quiet and comfortable rooms (really good beds) on the green, park-like backside of the hotel.
Ibis Budget Girona Costa Brava
Located just outside the historic center of Girona, the Ibis Budget is a smart and modern guesthouse, and features rooms with private bathrooms equipped with LCD TVs and international channels.The Ibis Budget has an on-site restaurant, where you can kick start your day with a hearty breakfast. Then, take a walk into the center of Girona, where you can admire the stunning Gothic architecture and walk along the river banks.Guests can return to the hostel for a light lunch, followed by a typical Spanish-style siesta in the room.Before heading out in the evening, go for a drink in Ibis Budget’s bar, where you can make friends or chat with colleagues.
- The amenities were the minimum necessary and were clean.
- I was suprised by breakfast (since in Spain you can usually not hope for more than bread, tomatoes and oil). Staff was really friendly and helpful <3
- Location only works if you need to catch a flight, but it is a little far from downtown.
- Location and parking good. Maybe some guidance re public transport required. Staff very helpful mainly, less so in the restaurant.
- Liked the fact that we could go to the other Ibis next door for a drink and meal and to take our dog in.
B&B Hotel Girona 2
Located in Salt, 19 miles from Lloret de Mar, B&B Hotel Girona 2 features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Girona is 2.5 miles from B&B Hotel Girona 2, and Roses is 29 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 5 miles away.
- Clean room, looked exactly like the photos on booking.com, helpfull stuff
- near shopping center. It was clean. free coffe and tea.
- The location was convenient for the activities we were doing. Also, the food court across the street was super convenient for meals, especially late night meals (when we didn’t want to go searching for for food). The staff tried to be a little bit accommodating.
- Easy to reach Girona airport by car. Small hotel for overnight before/after flight. Friendly staff, foc tea/coffee, parking.
- Always stay in this hotel on our way to/from Southern Spain each year. Simple and basic but perfect for one or two nights.
Ibis Girona features free parking and a 24-hour bar. It is just 800 feet from Josep Trueta Hospital and just under a mile from the historic center of Girona.Public areas at the Girona Ibis feature bright colors and plenty of natural light. The basic rooms are air-conditioned, with a flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. Downstairs there is a computer with free internet access.Hotel Ibis Girona serves a varied buffet breakfast every morning starting at 6:30 am. The hotel’s Vino y Cia restaurant is open for dinner and features Mediterranean cuisine.The Ibis is half a mile from the River Ter and a 10-minute walk from the Devesa Park. The property provides easy access to Girona’s historic Old Town by bus or by foot.
- A very comfortable stay. You get what is expected.
- Was quiet, staff were cheerful and helpful, very accommodating to wide variety of guests needs. As cyclists we and our bikes were well taken care of (including bike washing station and bike garage).
- Very friendly people. We could park our bicycles inside in the garage. Good beds, good WiFi. Good breakfast buffet. It’s just a 10 to 15 minutes walk to the center of Girona.
- Perfect stop, great value for money, clean, easy to cycle from.
- It was certainly OK for the price,location was good,parking was good, it was as advertised.
B&B Hotel Girona 3
B&B Hotel Girona 3 is located in Salt, 19 miles from Lloret de Mar and 2.5 miles from Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Roses is 29 miles from B&B Hotel Girona 3, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 5 miles away.
The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Location by a shopping mall so lots of shops restaurants cinema etc we were travelling through fromUk into Spain so great location for a stop over. Maybe not so good if wanting to be near centre of Girona.
Lovely breakfast and free coffees , tea etc all day.
- staff are amazing and the hotel is well worth the money
- Staff were very friendly and always willing to help. Breakfast selection was very good (cereal, pastries, yogurt, various breads and meats plus bacon, scrambled egg). The room was a good size and spotless.
- everything was just perfect ,will be staying there again 100%
Staff were very helpful and efficient. Fast check-in. Room was very large and clean. Breakfast was very good. Great location with ample free parking, right next to a shopping centre with plenty of restaurants and just a short distance from Girona.
Free tea & coffee was a great added extra.
- The hotel was very clean and comfortable.
Hotel Restaurante Medinya
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurante Medinya offers accommodations in Medinyà. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 24 miles from Hotel Restaurante Medinya, and Girona is 5 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 11 miles away.
- It’s adequate for one night stopover. Bed was comfortable
- The bed was ok. In the evening we had rather good and cheap diner. In the restaurant it was air condition and wi-fi.
- Very good value for money. Great as a stop over when travelling north or south.
Friendly staff and nice single room with good facilities (private WC).
Car park available on site.
Average wireless connection.
- La chica de reception muy profesional. He tenido un problema con la limpieza del baño y me cambio enseguida la habitacion de singola a triple.
Located in Girona, 20 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Ultonia features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Roses is 26 miles from Hotel Ultonia, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- We stayed for just one night, before moving on to an apartment. We thought it was a good choice for a short stay – friendly staff, comfortable room, nice bathroom, great location, etc. It is a very short walk to one of the bridges to cross the river into the old town, which is lovely. It was unfortunate that we were there in April, when the roof terrace/bar area wasn’t open, but it was raining, so we probably wouldn’t have been able to use it anyway.
- breakfasts were extra cost, but worth it. loved location and staff.
- Its a very short walk to Old Town filled with many historical sites plus Game of Thrones Locations
- the friendly staff, the cleanliness of the room and the overall impression. everyone was very helpful and nice.
- Good sized bathroom and rooms larger than other accommodation.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Alhambra offers accommodations in Girona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Lloret de Mar is 19 miles from Hostel Alhambra, and Roses is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6 miles from Hostel Alhambra.
The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
The hostel is in modern Girona in a barrio of many different ethnic cultures. A nearby plaza radiated the good life of a vibrant community. I arrived on the evening of the Barcelona outrage. As I mounted the train to Girona from Barcelona, the lorry had just begun its carnage. I learnt of the outrage early the next morning so when I was in the plaza in Girona, the news must have travelled but I was unaware. I was surrounded by good people – families, friends in that plaza many from Morocco. I ate in a very clean and organised Moroccan cafe. Not really for Booking.com, but it is part of life’s experience.
- Not too far from the bus/ train station. And not too far from city. Friendly staff
- Father and daughter traveling together, needed a room for the night. We’d been put in a room with a double bed – not quite what we had imagined being a 20 something year old and a 60 year old. The hostal owner came round at 11pm to change our room and make up new beds for us 🙂 Plus the bathrooms were clean and everything in good working order. It was very quiet and peaceful.
- Cleanliness, size of rooms and SEPERATE bathrooms for ladies and gents.
- Cheap and cheerful, friendly staff and decent location. Pretty basic but clean and good value for money.
- The lady who had movement problems was infectiously communicable as were her companions. One of them, probably Morrocan brought in some mint the smell of which infused the simple bar.
DoubleTree by Hilton Girona
One of our top picks in Girona.Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, DoubleTree by Hilton Girona is located in Girona in the region of Catalonia, just 20 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Roses is 27 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Girona, and Tossa de Mar is 19 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- My Group was very happy overall: the staff, service, food, and the 10-min walk into the old city through the park. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was terrific. We would be very happy to return again in the future. Thank you.
- Good price, friendly and helpfull staff. Nice location. Nice looking hotel.
- i found there a casual hotel with cozy environment
- Great staff shame bed was two stuck together. But great hotel i enjoyed it
- big rooms. huge comfortable rooms. friendly staff. good breakfast. has a pool in summer.
Top Hotels In Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Julià De Ramis Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!