10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Joan Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Joan Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Joan Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Joan Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Joan Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Joan Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Joan Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Joan Majorca:
Hotel Can Font
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Can Font offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sineu. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Palma de Mallorca is 20 miles from Hotel Can Font, and El Arenal is 17 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- It’s a very local place to stay I will come again the only thing is that you have to rent a car.
- The Hotel was lovely, because of the location it puts you in the middle of the locals lives and that’s what we were looking for.The Hotel has a lovely shabby chic look and feel about it.You walk out the front straight into the local Square with everything that’s goes with that.
Being in the centre of Mallorca was good as it allowed us to visit many parts of the island, but the centre of town was noisy and the emptying of dustbins and deliveries at 2 am was bit too much authenticity.
There is a bar across the road, which is frequented by locals, called Sabrina. A popular place to have breakfast (Desayuno). Croissants and other pastries are available from the Patisserie next door. Eat there and enjoy great coffee and Zumo de Naraja (Orange Juice).
There is a great market on Wednesday, but set-up starts early and parking is at a premium. Prices on goods bought here are also at a premium and aimed at the tourists who flood in by coach and car from almost all over the island. There is no parking allowed in the centre of town on Wednesday, from Tuesday 12am to late Wednesday.
- A lovely, clean, modern hotel in the heart of the very pretty town of Sineu.
- The hotel service was very satisfying. We had initially requested a double bed, when we arrived we saw that we had two single beds and when we mentioned it, they changed our beds to a double one! The breakfast was very tasty and rich. The village of Sineu is beautiful. the WI-Fi was working perfectly.
Es Convent d’Ariany
One of our top picks in Ariany.Located in Ariany, 25 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Es Convent d’Ariany features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room has a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.El Arenal is 22 miles from Es Convent d’Ariany, and Alcudia is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 miles from the property.
This place is not for those looking for your typical hotel on Mallorca, this is more like a cool Shoreditch hotel dropped into the rural mallorcan village of Ariany. Log fire in the room , playstations available for the kids. Great Wifi and amazing views from the terraces.
If you want to enjoy the side quiet side of Mallorca then this is definitely for you, there is a mallorcan buffet restaurant called Ses Torres just down the road that makes it a perfect match.
- The staff were very helpful, kind and professional. The room (suite) was spotless and comfortable. The kitchen in the room was fully equipped. We definitely recommend the restaurant of the hotel since it is possible to have tasty dinner for reasonable prices. Since Ariany is a small, quiet and cute village the atmosphere in the hotel is very relaxing. You feel like you are in your summerhouse. There are always fresh bread in the breakfast. We woke up with this fantastic smell each morning 🙂 We would like to thank the owner of the hotel for offering the second room for our son after discovering the problem in the sofa in our room which was replaced with a brand new one next day.
- Location and the architecture of the hotel. The way to make working disabled people inside the structure
- The property is situated in a pristine and tranquil location and easy to get around by car to and from any part of the island. The property and rooms are well maintained. The dinners would have been better value for money but most of what was served was delicious, particularly the fish.
- Amazing place, breathtaking views, relaxed atmosphere, you really feel at home. It also feels good to know that you are helping a good cause
- This place is not for those looking for your typical hotel on Mallorca, this is more like a cool Shoreditch hotel dropped into the rural mallorcan village of Ariany. Log fire in the room , playstations available for the kids. Great Wifi and amazing views from the terraces.
One of our top picks in Maria de la Salut.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Son Fogueró offers accommodations in Maria de la Salut, just 22 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.El Arenal is 19 miles from Son Fogueró, and Alcudia is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 19 miles from Son Fogueró.
- Original beautiful stone manor. Huge WARM rooms. Outstanding contemporary art. countryside. “English” garden with stone paths and private spaces.
- Lovely old buildings surrounded by attractive, natural gardens.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, great and relaxing location – you could hear the bells of the cows ringing, very nice, big and clean rooms
- The facility is absolutely beautiful, well “settled” into its traditional landscape, with very tastefully redone traditional interior. Coffee in particular, and breakfast in general, is excellent. The prperty is a few hundred meters off a secondarry road so there is nothibg to hear but sheep bells. There are small but interesting restaurants a couple Kilometers north in Maria or south in Sinue
Amazing place, beautiful garden, house and view . Breakfast was good enough, besides all day you can get tea, coffe, water, wine or something yet.
My superior room was comfortable, but too dark.
Hotel Es Reco de Randa
Located in Randa, 15 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Hotel Es Reco de Randa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this hotel, and bike rental is available. The hotel also provides car rental. El Arenal is 9 miles from Hotel Es Reco de Randa, and Alcudia is 25 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Restaurant and area excellent – great food excellent.
Very Merkellian in its presentation and direction.
Great room with private balcony (almost on the roof)
Very nice breakfast (a-la-carte choice)
Amazing view from the hotel (great for sunrises and sunsets)
Private parking lot
- Wonderful views from large room and from swimming pool area. Restaurant has lovely terrace. Good food.
- Excellent Restaurant and Good Views from room terrace
- The hotel was very nice en quiet, we had a lovely room with a stunning view. The staff were very nice and helpfull. For a holiday of peace and no busy tourist surrounding this is the place to be.
- Restaurant and area excellent – great food excellent.
Hotel Sa Franquesa Nova
One of our top picks in Vilafranca de Bonany – and a guest favorite.
Sa Franquesa Nova is a restored 17th-century country house, set in Majorca’s Villafranca de Bonany. It offers an outdoor pool, grounds and elegant rooms with whirlpool bathtubs and private terraces.Sa Franquesa’s bright, spacious rooms are air conditioned and decorated in soft colors. They all include a 32-inch flat-screen TV, minibar and free Wi-Fi access. Free towels for the swimming pool are also provided in each room.The Sa Franquesa Nova restaurant serves Mediterranean and Mallorcan cuisine, using fresh local produce. It has an outdoor terrace with wonderful views of the Bonany Valley.Optimal Sa Franquesa Nova is 4 miles from Manacor, and around 9 miles from the beaches of Calas de Mallorca. Free parking can be found near the hotel, and staff can arrange bike rental and provide information about the island.
- Exzellent Service, great location in the middle of nowhere with a lovely pool. Breakfast was typical spanish with good Nespresso coffee.
- Excellent location, secluded and quiet. Very comfortable rooms with silent and well-functioning aircon. A bathtub was an unexpected but nice touch. Nice private patio with sunbeds, chairs and tables. Good continental breakfast with an option to order eggs (we didn’t). In-house lunch/evening restaurant convenient, with great views, but expensive for what is was. Wine not overly expensive, though. Also, their house burger was actually a decent lunch option. For ice cream etc, it’s a short drive to the Agromart near the main road.
- Everything was great. The place, the room, the staff, the view…An amazing hotel, perfect to relax, turn off your phone and enjoy nature.
The pool area is very relaxing!
The room was very quiet!
- Location is just beautiful. The place is also very quiet and spotless. Service was excellent and prices for food and drinks were very good. The rooms were spacious and clean.
Hotel Rural Sa Posada d’Aumallia
One of our top picks in Felanitx.Hotel Rural Sa Posada d’Aumallia is located in Felanitx, just 30 miles from Palma de Mallorca. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and free use of bicycles is available. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Arenal is 24 miles from Rural Sa Posada Aumallia, and Alcudia is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Stunning house with amazing service. Definitely recommended!
Delicious meals, they put much price for fresh, local ingredients and sustainable cooking. After mentioning them my food allergies, they made sure I have enough food choices. Very clean and very friendly . Love their orchard and garden. Is a place to relax and recharge your batteries.
As guests we felt really pampered.
- Beautiful room and the bed was divine. Lots of variety at breakfast and lovely staff. The whole place is a little paradise.
From the moment we arrived, we were given the best of service. I stayed here with my family 2 kids (4 and 2) and i could not recommend this hotel enough. If you want a relaxing rural hotel where the food is amazing and chill time by the pool, you could not get a better location.
- Beautiful quiet setting. Staff work very hard to make your stay perfect.
HSM Hotel Canarios Park
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. HSM Hotel Canarios Park is located in Calas de Mallorca, just 28 miles from El Arenal. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. Alcudia is 28 miles from HSM Hotel Canarios Park, and Playa de Palma is 29 miles away. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Staff was very friendly. The food was good, but a little bit boring after the couple days. The games an evenings shows was great. Kids swimming pool was nice. The bed was very comfy. An ice cream on all inclusive menu all day.
- We stayed for 3 nights and for a quick mini break in the sun the hotel was great. The all inclusive was best for us as it made the trip easy. Drinks plentiful and a great choice. Food was decent and fresh. Our room was good – refurbished. Reception staff great. The hotel was generally clean and tidy. The transfer by bus took over 21/2hrs so worth thinking of private taxi transfer.
- Everything and everybody, the staff are like extended family. Beautiful people.
- Food was perfect,many to chose from,pool bar with self service for coffee and cold drinks.Reception staff Evelyn and Oscar were very helpful.
- The room was clean, average size and the bed was good. The staff was friendly. Although not being on the beachfront, there is a walking path to Cala Antena and it takes around 5 minutes to get there.
Bennoc Petit Hotel
One of our top picks in Llucmajor.Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Bennoc Petit Hotel offers accommodations in Llucmajor, just 14 miles from Palma de Mallorca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. El Arenal is 7 miles from Bennoc Petit Hotel, and Alcudia is 30 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 9 miles away.
- If you are looking for a quiet peaceful retreat then this is the perfect place, the smell of orange blossom first thing in the morning and in the evening. Maria and all the staff are most helpful and make you feel at home the moment you arrive. You are always greeted at breakfast with freshly baked bread and cakes, they will also cook for you. The room was clean with plenty of room, bed was a little on the firm side. But still had a good nights sleep.
Everything was first class including the Spa.
Staff are very helpful and a most beautiful hotel, lovely rooms and bathrooms in a gorgeous setting.
My wife will come back with me in March to stay here.,
Very nice courtyard; lovely landscape, ideal for peace and quiet.
Must be delightful in the spring/summer/autumn seasons.
AND: Maria is the life and soul of Bennoc Petit-Hotel! She is charming and very personable.
Gala is in charge of public relations and excels at her job.
- Very good service, quiet and fantastic staff and food
- Personal attention – guests are greeted by name in their own language, welcomed to dinner with their favourite drink, and really made to feel at home. Beautiful gardens and grounds. Stunning pool area. Lovely meals provided in the restaurant at very reasonable prices. Relaxing massage.
One of our top picks in Moscari.The small hotel is located at the bottom of the Serra de Tramuntana mountain range, in the center of a tiny, beautiful village called Moscari. There the hurried present life style does not exist and the “mallorquin” behavior and the traditions of this island still remain.Ca´n Calco is a traditional “mallorquin” house which has been remodeled.
- Really nice staff & the building is from 900 century, so cool! Good breakfast & the village is very mallorquín, love it!
- Comfortable room on ground floor with access to pool terrace. Friendly reception. We ate well at the local restaurant in the square opposite but the hotel’s restaurant looked nice (we weren’t really up for a tasting menu that night!). Breakfast was very good – but at another hotel!
I loved it!
- Breakfasts were superb. Coffee and tea in the room would have been perfect
Wonderful 5 nights we paid for an upgrade to superior room but got the suite which was a large lovely room with a massive terrace, thanks to Wendy it was a bit over looked but other than that was great, we also had jacuzzi bath. This room was in Can Riera the sister hotel across from Can Calco and had a slightly bigger pool. We had breakfast which was plentiful in Riera but dined every evening in Calco. Staff were lovely Zagri, Anna, Maria and the two ladies who served breakfast the food, ambience and cleanliness was fantastic. We would love to return here when in the area again and take back many pleasant memories? Views were amazing also.
Thanks once again to all
Hotel Ferrer Concord
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Can Picafort, 31 miles from Palma de Mallorca, Hotel Ferrer Concord features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. El Arenal is 29 miles from Hotel Ferrer Concord, and Alcudia is 7 miles from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 27 miles away.
Everything was great, the staff were friendly and helpful. the food was good, for breakfast and the evening meal.
although the hotel didn’t have a pool to swim laps in, its sister hotel has a 25m heated outdoor pool that can be used and the sea is right outside.
my room had a wonderful sea view, it was clean and comfortable.
- Beautiful beach and promenade nearby. Excellent calm (january) location to relax and enjoy walks by the see.
- Very helpful service, delicious meals & comfortable bed
- Best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel! Many options and well prepared. Had the room with the sea view: Definitely worth it. There is a beach right outside the hotel.
- Good location at the edge of the hustle and bustle of Can Picafort. Nice cosy Beach. Beautiful views from sea view rooms. Excellent food at buffet.
- Everything was great, the staff were friendly and helpful. the food was good, for breakfast and the evening meal.
Top Hotels In Sant Joan Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Joan Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Joan Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Joan Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!