10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Joan De Vilatorrada Catalonia:
This hotel is in the Catalonian countryside in the village of Santpedor and just 3 miles from Manresa. Enjoy lovely gardens, lots of fresh plants and an impressive central courtyard with direct access to the terrace. Spacious rooms enjoy free internet.Admire the Ramón Park Hotel’s natural setting which continues into its interiors thanks to the fabulous planting and water features. The foyer boasts a collection of vintage cars which you can admire from the pretty gallery that encircles the courtyard and leads to the hotel’s bedrooms.The Restaurant Ramón Park-Hotel’s rooms overlook the outside gardens and some of them with nice views of Montserrat.Try delicious traditional cuisine in the Park-Hotel’s restaurant which serves seasonal produce. The menu includes a wide variety of fish and shellfish dishes, and there are also 2 set menus offered each day.
- Decor of lobby and gardens creates a very welcoming environment.
- Unbelievebile.Nice oldtimer collection,nice rooms,and the big boss Ramon hawe cooked the oatmeal for my son at morning itself
- Excellent staff. Beautiful souroundings . Amazing food. Loads of interesting items to look at. .
- La comida excelente, la cama muy comoda, y la habitación muy grandes.
- Bona ubicació per fer excursions per la comarca.Parking gratuit a l’exterior.Bon café a l’esmorçar i bon restaurant per dinar.
Hotel 1948 Manresa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel 1948 Manresa offers accommodations in Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Barcelona is 30 miles from Hotel 1948 Manresa, and Montseny is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 33 miles from Hotel 1948 Manresa.
Hospitality was excellent
Rooms were perefect very comfortable and peaceful
- Excellent hosts – very helpful. Would definately stay here again.
- The welcome and the entire service by the owner was outstanding: he was courteous, caring, attentive to my needs. I booked by mistake a room for two, the owner changed the price on his own initiative for one guest so that I would pay less. The hotel is conveniently located, very close to the public transportation from Barcelona or to Montserrat (line R5), and at a walking distance from the old city and from the Cave of St Ignatius. It’s an ideal place for those who want to escape the havoc of Barcelona or Montserrat yet not too far.
- Very helpful, friendly owners ( Jordi & son Marc). Ignatius cave was closed on Monday but he called tourist office and arranged for us to have a private tour of other Ignatian sites.aircondition very good & necessary in 30 deg Celsius.
- We were given a genuine welcome although we arrived an hour earlier than we had indicated. Our host explained everything well and offered sound advice on a visit to Montserrat and for dinner. Our room was very comfortable and the ensuite was of a good size and functional ( many are not). We did not have the breakfast however feel confident it would have been of a high standard. This is very much a family run boutique hotel. We also enjoyed downtown Manresa!
- Hospitality was excellent
Mas de la Sala
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Mas de la Sala is located in Sallent, just 26 miles from Montseny. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Terrassa is 16 miles from Mas de la Sala, and Vic is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 35 miles from Mas de la Sala.
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Very quiet place. Exquisite breakfast
- Spacious room for Europe, beautiful setting, room very clean, restaurant very good and service attentive
- I used it as a stop on the way to Porto. Close to the highway. Very nice staff. Very quiet area. Excellent breakfast with many traditional products.
- Big Nice rooms. Good service and really Nice emploers
- Very friendly guy on reception. Had dinner in the restaurant, really nice and good value
Hotel Món Sant Benet
Located in Sant Fruitos de Bages in the region of Catalonia, 28 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Món Sant Benet features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Montseny is 25 miles from Hotel Món Sant Benet, and Terrassa is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 32 miles from Hotel Món Sant Benet.
- Wonderful place to relax in and enjoy nature. The monastery museum next to the hotel is splendid. Had a very nice bike ride through the forest surrounding the domain.
- Good meditation atmosphere, around the mountains… forest and flowers. And really nice view throw the window 🙂 Very nice! Good breakfast !
The room, the views, the strolls in the surroundings – peace and joy.
The food at the restaurant.
- Staff really helpful. Local motorway was closed and arrived late. They couldn’t have assisted any more. Thanks to all.
- The Room was spacious and the surroundings and view were lovely
Hotel Els Noguers
Located in Manresa, 29 miles from Barcelona, Hotel Els Noguers features a restaurant and free WiFithroughout the property. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castelldefels is 31 miles from Hotel Els Noguers, and Montseny is 28 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 32 miles away.
- Was very nice the bathroom very big and very cleab
- El trato con nosotros y la estancia todo perfecto estuvimos muy cómodos, muy recomendable!
escogi este hotel, por motivos de ingreso hospitalario de un familiar y poder descansar y acceder al centro sanitario con comodidad.
Fue un acierto, esta muy cerca del hospital San Joan de DEU,y es un hotel con una habitacion muy amplia y comoda, asi como el aseo,tiene una bañera, muy grande.
El personal , muy atento y agradable.
- tranquilitat, bon tracte amb el personal de recepció
- Отличный отель. Очень чистые и удобные номера. Просторная ванная комната. Отличный завтрак. Есть парковка при отеле бесплатная.
Montserrat Hotel & Training Center
This attractive hotel is in front of the Montserrat Mountain Natural Park. With spacious grounds, it offers a seasonal outdoor pool, use of free bikes, a gym and mountain views, 25 miles from Barcelona.In the village of Collbató, Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers elegant, heated rooms with a plasma TV, desk and private bathroom. All rooms feature fantastic views and free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers breakfast and serves local Catalan specialties and traditional Spanish dishes. There is also a bar, a reading room, terrace and a pool and ping-pong table.The hotel offers a tranquil setting and is just a 15 minute drive from the 16th century Montserrat Monastery. Guests can reach the beaches of Castelldefels and Gava in 40 minutes.Montserrat Hotel & Training Center offers free private parking and is a 10 minute drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport.
- Good location, relatively close to the mountain and the monastery. Convenient to park the car.
- Breakfast was better than we ever expected with a great choice.
- Convenient for an overnight stop after a late flight into Barcelona, heading for the Pyrenees. Every where in Casteldefels was booked due to a conference, so this was all we could find.
- The staff were lovely, very helpful giving us lots of information for visiting Montserrat. Nice buffet style breakfast included. Very basic room but good shower. Nice views from the room but way out of the small town.
- Reasonably comfortable room with very nice on-site facilities (gym, washers and driers, pool, bike rental); nice views of the Montserrat mountain range; helpful staff; within quick driving distance to Montserrat; huge parking lot
Hotel Abat Cisneros Montserrat
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hotel Abat Cisneros Montserrat offers accommodations in Montserrat, just 22 miles from Barcelona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Sitges is 25 miles from Abat Cisneros Montserrat, and Castelldefels is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- the location of the hotel is very good. the view from the window is wonderful
- Unbeatable view: mountains, monastery, beautiful sky. Very close to Montserrat monastery, practically on its territory
- Excellent location and view from the window was lovely. The restaurant also offered a great menu for dinner.
- Stunning location & views. Room was clean and comfortable..
- Great breakfast, great location, everything perfect. Fabulous!
One of our top picks in Cardona.Set in the historical center of Cardona, a town rich in cultural and natural heritage, Bremon ‘s spacious rooms, its large sound-proofed windows, its colors and textures create a bright, peaceful space.The warm atmosphere is accentuated by the multi-purpose room on the top floor with an open fireplace and a terrace with views of the castle and the mountains. The hotel location, surroundings, services and staff make it suitable both for vacations and for small-size conventions.
- The staff get everything right at this hotel. Service is attentive without being fussy. Comfy bed, quiet room. Restaurant has a basic menu but it does the job.
Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
on the trip and I drink tea everyday. The people who worked at this
hotel love their jobs. Everyone was perfect. Front desk explained many
attractions about town and all about breakfast and dinner. The bell
person would not take a tip. The parking was underground and only cost 7
euros a day and the hotel is in the center of the old town. I cannot
tell you how helpful the staff was and how much they seemed to love
- Everything, Staff, Food, Cleanliness, Whats not to Like ? We were at a wedding nearby and this was a perfect base for so many reasons, Thanks to everyone in Bremon !
- A quiet hotel with personality and delicious breakfasts (especially for tea drinkers!). The receptionists and staff were delightful and very helpful.
- It was perfect! The hotel, the staff and the location. I enjoyed the Catalan environment and feel, as I’d only ever been to Southern Spain and the Costa’s before.
Hotel America offers accommodations in Igualada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sitges is 26 miles from Hotel America, and Castelldefels is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 31 miles from Hotel America.
- The exterior and lounge/common areas looked great
- On a main road but centre of town was just a 10 minute walk away. We arrived by bike and the staff were helpful in stowing our bikes in a storeroom overnight
- Parking on site. Breakfast was also good, but was not included in price.
- Parking was easy, safe and plentyful. the city centre is at walking distance, as was the supermarket.
- Continental breakfast was excellent, but cost extra. Room was comfortable, if in need on modernisation. Public areas in the hotel are very nice.
Parador de Cardona
With a magical setting inside a 9th-century castle and boasting a 2nd-century tower, this Parador is straight out of fairytale and has panoramic views over the Catalonian countryside.Set beside the River Cardoner, this Parador offers the best views in the area. Admire them from the Romanesque church.Interiors are faithful to the Cardona’s history with Medieval styling complementing the castles vaulted ceilings, stone walls and gorgeous courtyards.Dine in the Cardona’s Medieval dining room which is fit for a king. Enjoy regional specialties which source the freshest local produce for an authentic taste of Catalonia.Bedrooms have charming canopy beds and Gothic features . Furnishings are inspired from the Catalan Medieval period and are highlighted by theatrical lighting and rich fabrics.After a day of travel or exploring the sights, unwind in the Parador de Cardona’s gym and sauna.
- Absolutely exquisite location, fantastically appointed rooms and places throughout. Very comfortable beds. Fabulous breakfast.
- The location is drop dead stunning and the property is truly exquisite
- Amazing views with a 360 view from the tower. Food is fantastic, had duck paella was amazing. Nothing not to like, you are staying in a castle on a hill.
- very well maintained castle, beautiful views, very comfortable rooms with all needed amenities
Enjoyed the sauna on a rainy day.
Also enjoyed the free evening concert in the church.
Top Hotels In Sant Joan De Vilatorrada Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Joan de Vilatorrada Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!