10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Climent De Peralta Catalonia:
Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa
Located in Torrent, 23 miles from Lloret de Mar, Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Girona is 16 miles from Mas de Torrent Hotel, and Roses is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 19 miles from Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa.
- Room was very comfortable and services were good. Beautiful, well restored building. Staff were incredibly nice and accommodating to our needs.
- One negative was the food. Little uninspiring and expensive
- Location on country side by the Mediterranean just 10 min away. Beautiful property, landscape, gardens, rooms very comfortable, very good restaurant, incredible region wines. Very attentive and nice team in every service you request
Beautiful building and gardens
spacious rooms, well equipped
Short drive to Pals medieval village
- Real pleasure and relaxation… great staff, great service, excellent food
Hotel Mas Rabiol
Located in Peratallada, 21 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Mas Rabiol features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. Girona is 13 miles from Hotel Mas Rabiol , and Roses is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Mas Rabiol.
- The house is very charming, with many nice design details. The garden is lovely and great for spending a full day at the pool.
- Stale bread. Insufficcient fruit. No drinking water in room.
Lovely rural location. Calme. Lovely pool area
Friendly helpful owner
Characteristic building !!!
- Gloria is a fantastic hostess and this lovingly restored Catalan farmhouse in a quiet rural location is perfectly located for exploring the villages of the Costa Brava. Nearby Peratallada is a gem with good restaurants and Gloria’s recommendation of Mas Pou in nearby Palau Sator was sensational. The room was very comfortable and the quiet location makes for a good night’s sleep. Very good wifi reception for those who must remain in contact with the outside world even when in such an idyllic setting.
- Everything! Love the house, the location, breakfast, garden and the home feeling
Hostal Blau offers accommodations in Peratallada.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Lloret de Mar is 23 miles from Hostal Blau, and Girona is 14 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- We had the most enjoyable stay at Hostel Blau, which is full of history and ambiance. I believe it dates from the 14th century. There are several salons on the first floor, where guests can read or just enjoy the atmosphere. I imagine the village gets busier with day trippers during the high season, but in February we pretty much had the village to ourselves. There are several parking lots about a five minute walk away, but I imagine you could drop your bags off at the door if needed. We’ve stayed at other medieval villages, and this one is so well preserved. The breakfast is nice, served continental style.
The whole atmosphere of this accommodation is one of friendliness, helpfulness and a desire to make clientes feel welcome. Nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was plentiful and of good quality. Layout of the common areas was relaxing and intimate. Our room was spacious and the bed comfotable.
- Nice large room in a boutique hotel. Good breakfast. Great welcome.
- We stayed in the room with the roof terrace……amazing
- Fabulous short stay of 2 nights, so well looked after by Toni and family. The building is a delight to be inside. Toni even walked us to the car parking. Gave us a wonderful restaurant recommendation. I would stay again tomorrow. I the only point I would make that for Northern Europeans and US visitors, the capability to make coffee in room with some whitener would add the only thing that was missing.
Hotel Aatu – Adults Only
Located in Peratallada, 23 miles from Lloret de Mar, Hotel Aatu – Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Girona is 14 miles from Hotel Aatu – Adults Only, and Roses is 20 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- It’s very well allocated in front of Peratallada, and with an amazing facilities to enjoy the nature from a very quite corner. The breakfast is higly complete.
Very good location – easy access to Golf, beach, vinyards and medieval towns.
Good croissants too!
- The rooms were very nice and cool. Breakfast on the terrace and very relaxing.
- Spacious rooms, beautiful gardens, friendly staff, good breakfast
Just 10 mins walk from Peratallada, which has at least a dozen restaurants.
Two nice pools and very large tranquil gardens.
The owner is very helpful indeed. He knows the area very well.
El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only
Located in Peratallada, 23 miles from Lloret de Mar, El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Girona is 14 miles from El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only, and Roses is 20 miles from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 17 miles away.
- El Cau del Papibou was a charming small hotel set right in the middle of a quaint medieval village. We were there for six nights exploring the Costa Brava region and we thought it was the perfect base for our daily excursions. For a village its size Peratallada has many amazing restaurants. Alicia was a charming and friendly host. Try the gelato shop across the way…amazing.
- Alicia was very accommodating, and the breakfast was great. My husband, who is a ceoliac, was very well catered for.
- The location was perfect in the heart of the beautiful town, welcoming hosts, nice, clean and spacious room.
- The hotel staff were very helpful, very friendly and made us feel very welcome. The location is great.
- An incredibly beautiful location in a Medieval Village. The Hotel Manager was a wonderful person that greeted us personally every day and helped in every way she could.
Hotel Sant Feliu
This traditional, 16th-century house is in the middle of Sant Feliu de Boada, in the beautiful Baix Empordà area of Catalonia between Pals and Peratallada. A delicious breakfast is available.The Sant Feliu has been fully renovated to include many modern comforts while still retaining its original charm. Throughout the hotel you will find features such as bare stone walls and exposed beams. The guest rooms themselves contain antique-style furnishings and floral decor.The surrounding province of Girona is as famous for its culture and food as it is for its stunning beaches. The Costa Brava is a short drive from the hotel, and you can spend a cultural day in nearby Figueres – home city of the world-renowned artist, Salvador Dalí. Barcelona is also a recommended day trip from this hotel.
- Delightful hotel in quiet and rural village. Delicious breakfasts with local and home-made produce. We will return.
- Experience of winter travel to this destination. FYI think we paid a higher price than if we had booked closer to travel date. Saw Booking.com rates starting at 66 euros (or dollars), which seems closer to off-season travel than what we paid. But we LOVED the hotel and don’t begrudge the price – glad we stayed here, and we would go back.
The hotel was very unique with a really nice and welcoming atmosphere.
The breakfast was delicious and the staff really friendly.
- Very friendly and welcoming, excellent continental breakfast, great place for a quiet weekend away and close to Paeratallada, Pals as well as coastal resorts like Begur.
- Bed is comfortable, the bath tub is antique style which makes it very special, breakfast is gorgeous especially with the black tea and homemade jams. Strongly Recommended.
Hotel Restaurant El Pati
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurant El Pati offers accommodations in Peratallada, just 23 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Girona is 14 miles from Hotel Restaurant El Pati, and Roses is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 17 miles from Hotel Restaurant El Pati.
Yolanda was an excellent host and nothing was too much trouble for her even a very late (or early morning) arrival.
The restaurant which is part of the property is beautiful – a little gem.
Great breakfasts and evening food too which was a real bonus.
- This was a fabulous hotel/restaurant in a beautiful Spanish village. Our room was great. Free cold water. Beautifully decorated throughout the hotel. Great meal in the garden terrace. Excellent staff with some English spoken so easy to communicate. Very close to the parking area and the hotel give you a pass for free parking. . I would thoroughly recommend hotel restaurant El Pati.
- Loved the charming hotel and excellent restaurant!
- El personal es encantador, la habitación muy amplia, pero lo que más destacaría es el patio y el desayuno. Un gusto de hotel
- el desayuno muy abundante y a la hora que lo precisamos sin límite horario.
- Yolanda was an excellent host and nothing was too much trouble for her even a very late (or early morning) arrival.
Hotel Mas Salvi
One of our top picks in Pals.Mas Salvi, a luxury hotel tucked away in the Carmany green belt in Pals, is situated in the heart of the Costa Brava. This old Manor House dating from the 17th century has recently been restored and is equipped with all modern conveniences. It offers its guests 22 luxurious suites set on 17 acres of privately owned woodland.
- Beautiful calm setting in nature. Short drive to medieval town of Pals.
- Lovely hotel in own grounds with lots of green space.Tranquil and a great place to unwind. Rooms a very generous size and loved the private patio area. Grounds were safe and traffic free. The staff were charming . Would use hotel again but avoid the restaurant
- Beautiful estate with well-maintained spa facilities (swimming pools, massage, sauna, jacuzzi). Staff is pleasant and helpful.
- The buildings and grounds are spacious, beautiful and tranquil; an ideal location to relax.
- The hotel was very nice, lovely grounds and good facilities – swimming pool et.
Hotel Es Portal
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Es Portal is located in Pals in the region of Catalonia, just 25 miles from Lloret de Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Girona is 17 miles from Hotel Es Portal, and Roses is 20 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- This was the best hotel we have ever stayed at and we are world travelers. It is quiet, classy, romantic, and the service is top notch. If you are visiting Pals or Peratallada by rental car and need a place to stay the night or are needing a place to utilize as a home base for day trips to the surrounding areas you will not be disappointed. The chef and onsite restaurant are simply amazing as well.
- The hotel is a beautifully restored property with an excellent restaurant. It is near many points of interest in the Ampurdan.
- The hotel itself is wonderful but the best part was the restaurant!!! Excellent food, and I mean EXCELLENT! And at a very reasonable price!
- pleasant restored farm house with helpful staff . Meals aren’t cheap but very high standard otherwise drive into town. Pals is an amazing medieval castle type village 3 kms away.
Parking is private and doesn’t need booking or paying for it.
Bed mattress in the room was super comfy.
Mini bar is included in the price you pay for the room – I think hotel staff should mention it at check-in because we only realised when opening the mini fridge door (there was a note).
Beautiful restaurant with excellent rice dishes and great views to the garden.
Nice little swimming pool.
Quick room service.
Would love to go back soon!
Hotel Mar de Tasmània
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Mar de Tasmània offers accommodations in La Bisbal. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lloret de Mar is 21 miles from Hotel Mar de Tasmània, and Girona is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 15 miles from Hotel Mar de Tasmània.
This hotel is great value for money. Three couples stayed here while attending a wedding and were all very happy with the hotel. The Hotel is central, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also we had a large balcony off our room with a great view.
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Great morning coffees!
- Beautiful rooms, almost branbd new in a very small hotel. Counted only 5 in total. Located right in the centre of the town walk left or right and everything was right at hand. Rooms were at the rear on first floor so traffic noise from the fairly busy road out the front was NOT an issue. Old square and Church just on the otherside of the canal. The town isn’t a tourist hotspot but that was our goal. Escape the crowds. Easily done at Hotel Mar de Tasmania. P.S. Perfect stop for us Aussies on Anzac day.
great hotel, the staff was very freendly, the breakfest was a bit simple for me
but it’s a great place to sleep inhe have a great pizzeria inside the hotel
Great hotel, wonderful location, the staff was amazing.
the breakfast a bit thin in choices for eating but definitely a great place to come back
Excellent breakfasts, all staff amazing & very helpful.
Located right in the centre of town, facilities on our doorstep.
Excellent base for cycling too.
- This hotel is great value for money. Three couples stayed here while attending a wedding and were all very happy with the hotel. The Hotel is central, the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also we had a large balcony off our room with a great view.
Top Hotels In Sant Climent De Peralta Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Climent de Peralta Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!