10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sant Climéns Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sant Climéns Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sant Climéns Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sant Climéns Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sant Climéns Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sant Climéns Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sant Climéns Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sant Climéns Catalonia:
Hotel Solsona Centre
Hotel Solsona Centre is located in Solsona, 25 miles from La Seu d’Urgell and 24 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Cardona is 10 miles from Hotel Solsona Centre, and Suria is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Solsona Centre.
- The owner let me check in way ahead of time and was very friendly and obliging throughout my stay. I cannot recommend the hotel cafeteria enough – they don’t overcharge you and the croissants are really fresh! The hotel is ideally situated – close to downtown, bus station and right next door to a supermarket. The rooms are spacious and clean.
- wonderful staff nice and cosy room excellent location.
- easy to find, close to everything in Solsona … lovely staff … great place to stop by and explore the city and it’s history
- Very handy for old town, family run and happy to let me park motorcycle in their garage, nice hotel
- The staff was super friendly, especially with a non-native speaker such as myself. Good, cheap coffee and delicious croissants as well!
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just
Hotel el Pi de Sant Just offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.La Seu d’Urgell is 27 miles from Hotel el Pi de Sant Just, and Manresa is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location. Great facilities. Will definitely be back next year for the 4th year running.
- Excellent location. Amazing apartment. Staff are lovely. Facilities are great. Beautiful place to stay.
- Ningún problema de aparcamiento, habitación moderna
- Sobre todo nos gustó el baño y la amplitud de las habitaciones
- Por lo que es, esta bueno. Es un aparthotel y tiene los convenientes normales. La cocina esta equipada y las camas están comodas. Teniendo en cuenta su ubicación y calidad el precio es correcto.
Hotel Villaro Del Bosc
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Villaro Del Bosc is located in Freixinet in the region of Catalonia, just 18 miles from Manresa. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardona is 5 miles from Hotel Villaro Del Bosc, and Montserrat is 26 miles from the property. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 50 miles away.
- Very comfortable…the property is perfect for a quick break to disconnect. The staff were very welcoming and attentive. The dinner was amazing.
The two-bedroom apartment is a great deal. Breakfast is tasty and generous.
On top of it, the staff kindness makes everything even nicer and more comfortable!
- Beautiful and cozy hotel with very nice decoration and details. The rooms are pretty, spacious and very clean. The food at the restaurant amazing. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful, especially the lady at the reception. She really made our stay very pleasant and comfortable and attended all our little requests about the kids’ food etc. The location also is great. Close to Cardona and Solsona, both beautiful cities to visit. I totally recommend this hotel and definitely would stay there again.
- Location, hotel is beautiful, staff very polite, food was great and helpful to cater for my partner who has a gluten allergy
This place is a real hidden gem. It is located in the middle of farm land with great views over the hills. The rooms were not terribly big, but very comfortable, modern and tastefully decorated, with a nice modern bath.
The best thing about the place: The food! The lady of the house is also the Chef and what she does is fantastic! Clever, tasty modern Spanish cuisine – on a budget! Dinner was wonderful and I have never had a breakfast like this ever, and we travel a lot.
Staff was helpful and friendly and sweet. Most of the staff doesn’t speak English but some do a little and this is more than enough to communicate. It is not a place where you would want to stay for a week, but it is perfect for chilling out a couple of days. They also do weddings, there was one going on when we arrived, and in spite of so many people being served, they just fitted us in for lunch – we go what they had and it was great.
We highly recommend this place.
Hotel La Freixera
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel La Freixera offers accommodations in Solsona, just 25 miles from La Seu d’Urgell.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Manresa is 24 miles from Hotel La Freixera, and Cardona is 10 miles away.
Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Having facility to make cup of tea was very much appreciated – excellent idea Hotel Freixera!
Location – gorgeous setting of old town and the fact we were in a formerly very old building (renovated inside) – 14th century.
Breakfast- hours (9-11) and variety
- This hotel is a little gem in the old town! And a staff that truly understands the meaning of the word hospitality! The room we had was spacious and offered a nice view of the garden and had a wonderful bed!
In the middle of historic Solsona two houses from 14th century dug partly out, very intelligently modernised, with elevator ,aircon , great wifi, friendly faces at reception and rich breakfast tables,
helpful hands with luggage on the short way to the safe and secured parking in the immediate neighbourhood- all that makes you forget, that Solsona itself is just Zero as place!
- All staff were friendly and helpful. The garden room was delightful, the breakfast plentiful and delicious. It was lovely to have the choice of eating inside or out and the separate area for tea and coffee making facilities at any time was very welcome.
Solsona is a long-time summer resort and an excellent starting point to tour the region.
La Freixera hotel has kept its historic appeal enhanced by high-standard modern facilities and overall conveys the feel of a family-run place.
Many, very diverse restaurants within walking distance including highly commendable “Cabana d’En Geli”.
- Friendly welcome – I was anxious parking the rental car in the middle of street nearby, to find the place, and the lady who met me and my basic Spanish was a very comforting with “it’s ok” (for short while!). It’s the old town location and big cars don’t do so well here.
Hotel Gran Sol
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel Gran Sol offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Seu d’Urgell is 25 miles from Hotel Gran Sol, and Manresa is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 56 miles from Hotel Gran Sol.
- Excellent value for money. Good location, child friendly and friendly staff.
El desayuno muy completo y bueno!
El local de al lado ,mesigual, muy bien para comer como cenar.
- El personal sobre todo, fueron encantadores y super atentos. La cafetería Mesigual se come super bien, camareros super majos y divertidos. Que puedes entrar a todos los sitios con el perro, incluso en los restaurantes.
- Amplitud de la habitación familiar. Calidad del servicio de bar y muy bien decorado. Amabilidad del personal. buena situación para hacer excursiones por la zona.
- La comida del restaurante y de la hamburguesería muy buena, nos encantó, muy recomendable.
Can Puig offers accommodations in Solsona. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The hotel also provides bike rental. La Seu d’Urgell is 28 miles from Can Puig, and Manresa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- What I liked answers the ‘bonus question’ – none of the above were within walking distance but what one had within walking distance was beautiful walking country. The staff were warmly welcoming and always greeted me with a friendly smile. They made the stay all the more enjoyable. The hotel itself is very self contained and it would have been easy not to have explored the area and spent the entire time at the poolside or drinking beer on the terrace.
El lugar perfecto para descansar. Especialmente la excelente calidad del colchón.
La habitación muy amplia, con un balcón cómodo.
- Los desayunos, y también la habitación muy grande y comoda
- El personal és molt amable i atent. Té bones instal·lacions. El llit és còmode i l’habitació molt amplia amb una terrassa molt agradable i bones vistes. Bon restaurant. Jardins molt ben cuidats i pàrquing.
Excelente atencion y amabilidad por parte del personal
Hb amplia y relajante
La cena excelente
Hotel Sant Roc
Hotel Sant Roc offers accommodations in Solsona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Seu d’Urgell is 25 miles from Hotel Sant Roc, and Manresa is 24 miles from the property.
- staff very helpful and the restaurant was wonderful, also very wheelchair friendly
- Great location, very nice welcome and nice facilities! Great, thanks
- The building and it’s history and the restaurant. Superb parking facility.
- Beautiful setting, very relaxing, good restaurant.
- Excellent value. Historic building. Very close to main tourist sites. Good parking on site. (Charged)
Hostal Palouet de Segarra
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Palouet de Segarra offers accommodations in Masoteras, just 25 miles from Manresa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cardona is 19 miles from Hostal Palouet de Segarra, and Montserrat is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Very Pleasant little hotel on countryside. Old historical building was very nice and interesting.
The property was intriguing, a bit like a tardis! The public areas are furnished with period pieces, with several small seating areas to choose from. The restaurant was busy when we arrived in the afternoon, and we would have loved to eat there at night, but it was not to be open. We were told that a salad or sandwiches could be prepared and left in the breakfast room fridge for us, but we had come prepared with our own picnic supper. We were invited to use the kitchen facilities in the breakfast room, and there was a honesty system for drinks and snacks. Our room was furnished in a modern way, a little on the small side, but with nice views and quite comfortable.
We enjoyed a good walk In the surrounding countryside.
We will probably choose to stay there again.
- Tot absolutament excel·lent. Totalment recomanable.
- This was the most gorgeous place we stayed at during our whole tour. It is in the countryside miles from anywhere, so peaceful and quiet. The owners do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. They have an onsite restaurant which serves local cuisine and the hostel has a kitchen area where you can cook your own food. I strongly recommend this Hotel for anyone who appreciates peace tranquillity and quality.
- Miram the owner and her family where amazing . All the staff extremely friendly and welcoming . Truly an hidden jewel in the middle of Catalunya . Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone . Simply amazing hotel
One of our top picks in Cardona.Set in the historical center of Cardona, a town rich in cultural and natural heritage, Bremon ‘s spacious rooms, its large sound-proofed windows, its colors and textures create a bright, peaceful space.The warm atmosphere is accentuated by the multi-purpose room on the top floor with an open fireplace and a terrace with views of the castle and the mountains. The hotel location, surroundings, services and staff make it suitable both for vacations and for small-size conventions.
- The staff get everything right at this hotel. Service is attentive without being fussy. Comfy bed, quiet room. Restaurant has a basic menu but it does the job.
Breakfast was great and I had seconds. The tea was the best I have had
on the trip and I drink tea everyday. The people who worked at this
hotel love their jobs. Everyone was perfect. Front desk explained many
attractions about town and all about breakfast and dinner. The bell
person would not take a tip. The parking was underground and only cost 7
euros a day and the hotel is in the center of the old town. I cannot
tell you how helpful the staff was and how much they seemed to love
- Everything, Staff, Food, Cleanliness, Whats not to Like ? We were at a wedding nearby and this was a perfect base for so many reasons, Thanks to everyone in Bremon !
- A quiet hotel with personality and delicious breakfasts (especially for tea drinkers!). The receptionists and staff were delightful and very helpful.
- It was perfect! The hotel, the staff and the location. I enjoyed the Catalan environment and feel, as I’d only ever been to Southern Spain and the Costa’s before.
Hotel Cal Piteu
Located in Guisona, 28 miles from Manresa, Hotel Cal Piteu features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Cardona is 22 miles from Hotel Cal Piteu, and Rocallaura is 21 miles away. Reus Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful and the local restaurant downstairs was super friendly even though we couldn’t speak a word of Catalan
I liked absolutely everything. Stuff, indoor parking, very good breakfast, nice little balcony with old city streets view. They have bar with good and not very expensive beer. Located right in a city center. Everything looks brand new. Room was actually bigger than I expected and very comfortable. It looks small on photos, but in real life it’s quite spacious. Automatic climate control. Good internet. Main hall look like a ballroom with all these chandeliers, paintings and carpets ;))
I would definitely love to stay longer and will stay again next time!
- Very spacious and comfortable. Great free parking. Spotless. The owner was super accommodating in spite of that we arrived very late.
- This hotel was very convenient for us since we land in Barcelona late! I really recommend this place
- Stayed there for the third time. Cosy, clean and comfortable hotel with nice breakfast. The staff is very friendly and the restaurant serves good food at reasonable price. It’s our usual spot when going to FiraTàrrega. Will definitely repeat next year.
Top Hotels In Sant Climéns Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sant Climéns Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sant Climéns Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sant Climéns Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!