10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sanfuentes Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanfuentes Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sanfuentes Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sanfuentes Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sanfuentes Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sanfuentes Basque Country:
Hotel San Jorge
Hotel San Jorge is located in Santurce, 7 miles from Bilbao and 10 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla is 29 miles from Hotel San Jorge, and Valle De Villaverde is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- JUst location is good nothing else.The hotel is a budget and price too much.
Asier the receptionist was extremely helpful
He helped us immensely as no late tea or coffee available in hotel
- The receptionist on arrival was very dour and not helpful although the one in the morning was pleasant and helpful neither of us slept because the bed was so hard laying on the floor could not have been any harder although the bedding was clean
- Very close to metro for Bilbao. Very helpful staff. We had planned to park on the street as the roads were quiet on Google maps but in reality there was no where to park, but there is an excellent underground car park which costs about 10 Euro, worth using.
Convenience for access to ferry. Secure parking. Very friendly staff spoke several languages. Large room.
Only one local restaurant but 10 mins walk down hill takes you to the river side and restaurants.
As mentioned in other reviews access is complicated but stopping on the roundabout is no problem! If you don’t want to pay for parking difficult to find and steep.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Neguri is located in Getxo, just 6 miles from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles from Hotel Neguri, and Isla is 30 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 6 miles away.
- Nice geographical location, helpful staff fluent in English, close parking, large rooms.
Helpful staff and lovely old house in good position for metro for Bilbao centre .Good parking in hotel grounds.
The double room was very spacious with generous bathroom (with bath)
- The room was much bigger than expected, with nice big windows allowing for a good view of the outside. Comfortable room, nice staff. Hotel was very nicely located close to beach and metro alike.
- The room was cosy, comfortable and a nice choice for breakfast. We received advice on places to eat and visit, friendly place to stay. There is a lovely coastal walk which takes you round towards Plentzia with a handy bar on the way.
- The location was close to the metro, and it was easy to get to Bilbao. Close to the beach and a park with a good view of the harbor. Older hotel, but comfortable.
URH Palacio de Oriol
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Santurce in the region of Pais Vasco, 6 miles from Bilbao, URH Palacio de Oriol features a playground and fitness center. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from URH Palacio de Oriol, and Isla is 30 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Only this property is very good in my entire booking with booking.com in all aspects.
The hotel was good, the surrounding area is very interesting.
Perfect for a business trip there, definitely Palacio de Oriol is a solid option for the next visit in Bilbao.
- Hotel is very handy for catching the ferry to UK, a simple 10 minute drive.
We liked the convenience of the hotel for Brittany Ferries .
We had an excellent dinner .
The hotel was welcoming and comfortable.
There was underground parking.
The roasted turbot was disappointing as the fish had a non crispy black skin and as such was
rather off putting. Some input from the chef would have helped as the fish itself was nice but could only be got at by painstaking surgical procedures.
The breakfast was very nice and very good value.
Hotel Puerta de Bilbao
Located in Barakaldo, 3.6 miles from Bilbao, Hotel Puerta de Bilbao features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 13 miles from Hotel Puerta de Bilbao, and Valle De Villaverde is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Spacious rooms and bathrooms. Metro 10 minutes away, 10-15minutes by metro to the downtown. Lots of shops around.
- Restaurant and personnel were great. Good food and drinks for affordable prices. Nice terras
- Staff was great, everything was possible/easy attitude. Bar and restaurant are decent in an area where not much is around. They even prepared things to take away with a smile.
- Secure parking under the hotel, essential with a full car waiting to go to the port.
- Plenty of space and super comfortable room. Finally had a proper night sleep. Breakfast was absolutely amazing. Great value for money.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Portugalete, 6 miles from Bilbao, GHPC Portugalete-Bilbao features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles from GHPC Portugalete-Bilbao, and Isla is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from GHPC Portugalete-Bilbao.
- Great value and lovely position. Nice ambiance and wonderful meal.
- Very helpful reception staff…. Could not be better
- Location! Easy access to center of town ( escalator), metro to Bilbao and tram to Getxo. Also great for strolling on the promenade along the river.
- The view from the room of the river and the transporter bridge was spectacular. Onsite parking costs a bit but is secure and in the hotel, rare in this area. Location was great both for the local area and for getting into Bilbao by metro. Breakfast was great the first morning with fresh made omelets but the small staff was overwhelmed by a large group the second day. We ate dinners in the local area and had great food for very reasonable prices. Staff was very nice.
- Comfortable bed, good-size and clean room, friendly staff, good location with river view
Hotel Kaia is located in Ciérvana, 10 miles from Bilbao and 7 miles from Castro-Urdiales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Isla is 26 miles from Hotel Kaia, and Valle De Villaverde is 12 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 9 miles away.
- Twenty minute walk from Brittany ferry terminal And nice quiet harbour village
- A recently decorated, clean room, good for a single night before catching the ferry from Bilbao.
After a long day travelling, the bath was very welcome. The bathroom was very nicely decorated, warm and welcoming. The bedroom was comfortable enough for an over night stay.
The hotel itself was very clean
- The staff, the restaurant and bar below, convenience to ferryport, easy access from road network, the area
- Ideal for the Bilbao Ferry – Port only about five minutes away. Bar supper good; tapas looked very good. Spacious bedroom, clean and comfortable with bath and lots of hot water. Friendly staff.
Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo
Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo offers accommodations in Barakaldo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bilbao is 4.3 miles from Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo, and Castro-Urdiales is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from Ibis Bilbao Barakaldo.
- Good location if you are waiting to go back to UK on the ferry. If you are going to Bilbao, its a tricky bus journey or 40 minute walk to the metro
- Easy to find and easy for the ferry. Very friendly staff who are multi lingual. Dog friendly.
- bed was more comfy than budget alternative,good restaurant and bar,good private parking
- Comfy bed, quiet room. Good location if you are going to BEC, just 25 mins walking
- Everything great hotel lovely friendly staff comfy bed warm just great will be staying again
Petit Palace Tamarises
One of our top picks in Getxo.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Getxo in the region of Pais Vasco, 7 miles from Bilbao, Petit Palace Tamarises features a terrace and views of the sea. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles from Petit Palace Tamarises, and Isla is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Perfect location. Kind staff. Clean and spacious rooms and rich breakfast!
- Not many options for dining and many don’t start serving until 8.or 8.30.pm
- Good breakfast and great view over the Atlantic and port of Bilbao
Walking distance to the beach
Walking distance to the bus stop and tram
Tamarise restaurant good food
- The hotel is very well located, just near the beach. Rooms are clean – may be not too spacious, but please note we took rooms for 4 – with 2 additional beds, so for 2 would be probably perfect. braekfast was just fantastic, wide choise of dishes, both cold and warm, everything was fresh and tasty. Must add that breakfast service was also fantastic – the lady who works there was very nice and helpfull. other staff members in the hotel was helpfull as well. It was really good to spend there a night and a morning with so nice atmosphere.
Located in Ortuella, 6 miles from Bilbao, Hotel Ortuella features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from Hotel Ortuella, and Isla is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Modern small hotel. Secure car park and very near the port for onward travel to Portsmouth. Not much in the local area so ideal for an overnight stop. Nice and quiet.
- The proximity to the ferry port,friendly staff,comfy bed and warm room.The Hotel also had a restaurant where the staff were friendly and helpful.
- there was no hotel with reasonable price in bilbao and at the last minute we happened to book this hotel. if you have car, not far from blab centre. it is a kind of ‘one night stay and go’ hotel with good standard-price.
- The staff, the cleanliness and value for money were exceptional. We enjoyed the food particularly.
- Nice clean hotel, easy to get to and secure. Nice little bar and restaurant. Friendly staff. Room big and comfortable. Good value for money
NH La Avanzada
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. The modern NH La Avanzada offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma satellite TV. This designer hotel is in the exclusive Leioa-Getxo district, just a 10 minute drive from Bilbao city center.NH Avanzada’s bright rooms have hardwood floors and colorful, functional design. They all include a minibar and a stylish bathroom with toiletries.La Avanzada’s Txipirón Restaurant features a terrace and serves modern Basque cuisine, including a varied buffet breakfast. There are also various typical tapas bars within a 5 minute walk.The hotel’s tour desk can provide information about the Basque region. NH Avanzada is within a 20 minute walk of Getxo Beach and Abra Marina. Negurí Golf Course is a 10 minute drive away, and BEC Convention Centre is 4 miles away. You can drive to Bilbao Airport in 10 minutes.
- The rooms were comfortable and clean. The staff were friendly but were unable to give adequate information. I have been offered some compensation.
- Just had the Continental Breakfast €6 for fruit juice, bread and coffee.
Modern hotel with plenty of parking, including underground, though you have to pay.
Rooms very modern.
- The room was nice and it was easy to get to the airport. We thought that the breakfasts were very overpriced, not particularly good and the dining room was like a work canteen. It was hard to park in the local town centre. We found a lovely beach at Gorlik about 30 mins drive away.
- Close to the airport with a wise price for the period
Top Hotels In Sanfuentes Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sanfuentes Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sanfuentes Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!