10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandy Korner California – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandy Korner California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandy Korner California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandy Korner California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandy Korner California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandy Korner California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandy Korner California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandy Korner California:
Indian Palms Vacation Club
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Indian Palms Vacation Club is located in Indio, just 20 miles from Palm Springs. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.La Quinta is 5 miles from Indian Palms Vac. Club, and Idyllwild is 28 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Facility met our 1 night needs. Five of us…comfortable stay.
- There was lots of room and it was close to the pool
- The room location was excellent for traveling with a dog
- If funds are tight and you want a desert retreat this is the place to stay. Its NOT fancy but value for money is great. Its clean and comfortable plus in a quiet gated community.
- All the staff was so helpful and friendly. Made us feel very welcome. Will definitely stay here again.
Indio Super 8 & Suites
One of our top picks in Indio.Located 2 miles from Coachella, this motel is a 5-minute drive from Fantasy Springs Casino. The motel features an outdoor pool and pet-friendly guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily free continental breakfast is provided to guests at the property.Cable TV and a laptop safe are provided in all rooms at Indio Super 8 & Suites. The simply-styled rooms also include a work desk, compact fridge and coffee maker.The Indio Super 8 has an on-site business center for guest convenience. Laundry services and meeting facilities are also available.This motel is within 3 miles of Heritage Palm Golf Club and Shields Date Garden. Desert Adventure Tours is 9 miles away.
- There was a cockroach in our room. The floor was so dirty that our foot were black before going to bed. I don’t think they cleaned the floor at all.
- Bed & pillows cumfie! Upgraded free of charge was unexpected pleasant surprise. Had a little private patio with table & chairs. Suite had a comfortable sofa hideabed, one burner stove, coffee pot, sink, small refrigerator freezer, 2 skillets but no utensils or cleaning products for them. Overall, very nice, pretty quiet.
- We came to stay while checking out Palm Springs and Palm Desert. The rooms there were extraordinarily expensive, which we later discovered was due to the Indian Wells Masters Tennis tournament. Since the fancy places were too rich for our blood, we settled on this Super 8 in Indio. The town of Indio was nice, and they made some nice upgrades to this hotel, but overall it wasn’t very comfortable. The A/C in the room ran all night despite us setting it 75… we woke up to a temp of 64. The blanket was a torn, plastic type thing with lipstick on it. The bedspread was synthetic something or other… overall the bed was terrible and the bedding worse. The pillows were flat. The shower wasn’t very good at all. So while it served the purpose of not breaking the bank, if I had a better choice I wouldn’t go back.
- The staff were very friendly and as helpful as possible.
- bed was comfortable breakfast could be a little longer like till 9.30am
Quality Inn & Suites Indio I-10
One of our top picks in Indio.The Quality Inn & Suites Indio features an outdoor heated pool, a hot tub and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi. This hotel is a 5-minute walk from Eagle Falls Golf Course.All rooms have refrigerators and coffee machines. The guest rooms also include hairdryers and ironing facilities.Guests can eat breakfast from a buffet at the property. For added convenience, the hotel provides a business center and meeting facilities.Indio Quality Inn & Suites is a 5-minute walk from Fantasy Springs Casino. It is 5 miles from Empire Polo Club and 20 miles from Knott’s Soak City Water Park and Palm Springs International Airport.
The facility was nicer then what we expected.
Nice large hallway and we appreciate no carpet!
- Could use fruit and some yogurt… or something “light”
- Professional front desk staff, ready to help, knowledgeable and personable.
- The breakfast was pretty good. Great waffles, eggs, sausage, and juice. Good towels and great linen and comforter on the beds.
- good breakfast ..location close to freeway and fantasy casino
- The facility was nicer then what we expected.
Royal Plaza Inn
This Indio, California hotel, a 25 minute drive from Joshua Tree National Park, features a heated outdoor pool and hot tub. Rooms at Royal Plaza Inn offer cable TV and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms provide sitting areas and desks. They also have hairdryers and bathroom amenities.Royal Plaza Inn offers guests an on-site restaurant and bar. The hotel has a coffee shop and meeting room.Royal Plaza Inn is within walking distance of Indio Plaza Shopping Center and is 2 miles from Heritage Palms Golf Club. It is 19 miles from Palm Springs International Airport.
- Bed was comfortable. Was quiet after I changed rooms.
- Seriously, there was nothing to like about this property. Booked it to be close to a horse show.
- I don’t like to disparage any business as I am in the service sector as well, but stains all over the chair, broken furniture handles hanging off them, keys that wouldn’t unlock the door late at night, and being told “I’m so sorry sir, if you are cold here we only have a fan-but we can bring a little portable space heater to your room “. The most decrepit room west of Serbia I think we could possibly find in the Palm Desert area, completely missleading by its website pictures. The place should be condemned, no exaggeration.
- They were nice in letting me check out an hour late.
- The beds were comfy plenty of hot water the place is old could use a facelift otherwise ok
Holiday Inn Express Indio
Holiday Inn Express Indio is located in Indio, just 21 miles from Palm Springs.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Quinta is 8 miles from Holiday Inn Express Indio, and Idyllwild is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Springs Airport, 19 miles from Holiday Inn Express Indio.
- The staff is very friendly continental breakfast is good
- The breakfast was healthy and tasty, the beds quite comfortable and the rooms, clean and quiet.
- Breakfast had a good selection. The room was very clean. I also like the towels outside by the pool.
- Breakfast was delicious, rooms were clean, close to Fantasy Springs.
- The price ruined the experience. Would not recommend you use this site.
Motel 6 Indio – Palm Springs Area
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool and a terrace with lounge chairs, this Indio motel is 18.5 miles from Palm Springs International Airport. All rooms include cable TV with extended channels.Each air-conditioned room at Motel 6 Indio features a private bathroom. All bright rooms are simply furnished with light wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk is provided at the Indio Motel 6. Fax and photocopying services are available. Free morning coffee is served in the lobby. A laundromat is on site. Truck parking is available.Coachella Valley Museum is a mile from this motel. Fantasy Springs Casino and Bermuda Dunes Golf Course are a 10-minute drive away.
- The only thing liked was it was close to the place where we were.
- I paid $230..for a motel 6..I know it was peak season because of tennis..but towels are like steel wool very rough, no shampoo, conditioner etc..2 tiny soaps..towels not enough for 4 persons..
- There was a new employee training that day. She was amazing
- Efficient check in and check out process. Clean room. Adequate bed.
- I just liked the price for the few hours we stopped to just sleep for the night.
Best Western Date Tree Hotel
A heated pool, hot tub, and fitness center are available at this hotel. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Heritage Palms Golf Club is 2 miles away.A flat-screen satellite TV is available in all rooms at the Best Western Date Tree Hotel. A small fridge and free toiletries are also provided.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guest convenience at Hotel Best Western Date Tree. Laundry services are available and a barbecue area is on site.Indian Wells Fairground is less than a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Coachella is less than a 15 minute drive away.
- It’s close to the freeway and the fairgrounds.
- Bed was very comfy. Bathroom was super modern and clean. Location was great.
- Love the pool schedule 24 hours and heated. We did not have the time to enjoy – next time. Liked the option for DVD movie loaners. A very eclectic selection. Liked the coffee and hot coco machines accessibility. Our front desk attendant was the best in customer service. He knew how to handle the difficult check-in before us in line and gave us the very best in care.
- The rooms are clean, staff is really helpful and the overall price was good as well.
- Everything was clean and the location was great for what we were there for. I also liked that the breakfast started early
Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in La Quinta.This 4-star hotel in La Quinta, California boasts a full-service spa, an outdoor pool and a restaurant. The all-suite hotel is less than 5 minutes from Old Town La Quinta.Every suite at Embassy Suites Hotel La Quinta offers a separate living room with a dining area, microwave and refrigerator. An iPod docking station and 2 TVs are included.Embassy Suites La Quinta Hotel and Spa features a well-equipped gym, full-service business center and a library. A games room and bicycle rentals are also available.Spa Hibiscus at Hotel La Quinta Embassy Suites has 8 treatment rooms offering a variety of services including massages, facials, body and beauty treatments.Café LQ is located in the atrium. Guests are provided a continental breakfast, evening manager’s reception and room service.The Living Desert Southern California Zoo and Botanical Gardens are a 15-minute drive from this hotel.
- Original room was not up to expectations but was changed to a very nice location
- Beds were very comfortable. Room needed ew furniture. Light fixtures barely worked. There was scum in bottom dining hot water bins which held bins of food.
- Front desk staff Mary was very helpful in arranging a different room for us. We loved the new room with its balcony overlooking the pool, and easy access to the elevator, pool and parking. Breakfast was delicious and all the meals we had in the restaurant were great.
- The breakfast was great there was even a fresh egg station where you tell them want you want on the egg and they whip it off right there. The place was quite and very clean. You were really able to get a good nights sleep and, I think because the place was full we got a free upgrade
- Location in La Quinta. Good ameneties: heated outdoor swimmingpool, nicely equiped gym
The Chateau at Lake La Quinta
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, The Chateau at Lake La Quinta is located in La Quinta, just 17 miles from Palm Springs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Indio is 4.4 miles from The Chateau at Lake, and Idyllwild is 25 miles away. Palm Springs Airport is 15 miles from the property.
- The Beds, comfort level a 10 out of 10…the very best sleep we stayed an additional night just 4 the bed. Truly a little hideaway from main amenities.ie El Paseo Hwy 111 traffic.
- Location very special. Our room was in the original building, which was a big plus. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast on the patio great, while the weather cooperated
- I have stayed at La Quinta several times and decided to give The Chateau a try. The reception staff were friendly and check-in was simple. The restaurant and outdoor seating area was nice although I did not eat at the restaurant. I was able to add an additional nights stay easily.
- The room (private bungalow) was beautifully decorated with a sliding door that opened to a small patio right on the lake. It was extremely quiet and relaxing.
- Honored request for handicap room. Bathroom was large with a good shower. Could have used more grab bars. Wifi worked very well. Dinner was in a lovely space. We could have eaten outside by the lake but wanted the coziness of inside. Having coffee outside in the morning was great
Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta
Featuring a spacious outdoor courtyard pool and a putting green, this La Quinta hotel is 3 miles from I-10 and less than 30 minutes from Palm Springs International Airport.The elegantly decorated rooms of Homewood Suites by Hilton La Quinta contain dark wood furniture and a kitchenette with granite countertops. Two TVs, an iPod docking station and free internet are included.Guests are welcome to enjoy the fitness center, containing cardio equipment, weights and a TV. Gifts, snacks and drinks can be purchased at the on-site store.La Quinta Homewood serves a “Suite Start” hot breakfast buffet each morning and hosts a reception every Monday-Thursday evening with a light meal and beverages.The Homewood Suites La Quinta is less than 2.5 miles from Indian Springs Golf Club and less than 15 miles from the Fish Traps Archeological Site.
- The front desk had no idea how to direct us to our room – even with a map in hand we got confused and had to return for additional directions. Would help if the map coincided with the actual buildings. Buildings ONLY have numbers on the outside, the map has none. Breakfast exceeded expectations and the breakfast room was bright, sunny and large.
- The breakfasts were varied and enjoyable, the staff too.
- The breakfast was good, the evening lunch was nice also.
- My stay was overall excellent. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Great staff, nice clean big room. Great breakfast.
Top Hotels In Sandy Korner California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandy Korner California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandy Korner California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandy Korner California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!