10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandy Corners Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandy Corners Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandy Corners Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandy Corners Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandy Corners Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandy Corners Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandy Corners Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandy Corners Ohio:
Holiday Inn Express – Columbus – Dublin
Located off Interstate 270 in Dublin, Ohio, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Columbus. It offers an indoor pool, jacuzzi, and guest rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV.The contemporary rooms at Holiday Inn Express Columbus Dublin include dark hardwood furniture and guests can browse the internet with free Wi-Fi. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided.The on-site gym is open 24 hours a day and boasts cardio machines and a mounted flat-screen TV. A business center is located off of the lobby.Bacon, eggs, and cinnamon rolls are part of the breakfast served every morning at the Dublin Columbus Holiday Inn Express.The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is just 8.2 miles from this Dublin hotel. Ohio State University is a 15-minute drive away.
- The bed was really comfortable! Overall great stay!
- Breakfast was better than the Holiday Inn in Greentree that we stayed at on Christmas Eve.
- Great hot breakfast. Very comfy beds. One of the best pet friendly hotels I have stayed at. Definitely recommend.
- Great breakfast selection and pool was great and really warm!
- Rooms were spacious and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful
Staybridge Suites Columbus-Dublin
Located close to Interstate 270, this Dublin hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, and suites equipped with a living area and kitchenette. Ohio State University and Columbus Zoo and Aquarium are a 15-minute drive away.A microwave and refrigerator are included in each room at Columbus-Dublin Staybridge Suites. Cable TV and a work desk are also provided.Begin the day with a hot breakfast buffet served each morning. It features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness center, relax in the sauna, or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services. Barbecue facilities are also available along with a putting green.Tuttle Crossing Mall and Zoombezi Bay Waterpark are within 7 miles of The Columbus-Dublin Staybridge Suites. Brookside Country Club is a 15-minute drive away.
Staff, very courteous, efficient and friendly.
Breakfast was outstanding and the rooms spotless.
- Best hotel I’ve ever been within this level. and the breakfast was so good.
- Love having a suite it works great for our family. Wouldn’t stay anywhere else
- Staff was great and quite helpful. The room was much larger than I expected. Breakfast was great and we slept wonderfully. Will stay again.
- I loved the courtyard and the breakfast was great. The food pantry was convenient as well.
- Staff, very courteous, efficient and friendly.
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin
Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin offers accommodations in Dublin.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Columbus is 11 miles from Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Dublin, and Grove City is 14 miles from the property. Port Columbus International Airport is 14 miles away.
- Dispensers in the shower and shower head; comfortable seating area in the room. Friendly staff.
- The property was clean and was nice it was convenient my husband and I really enjoyed ourself here
- Great breakfast buffet – better than most. also, unexpected evening buffet. Liked having a bedside table on each side of the bed – I like to read and hubby has a CPAP and needs a table. Like the vanity outside the bathroom so the mirror did not get all steamy while someone was in the shower. Also, an actual closet for our clothes.
- this suite did not rise to the level of other Dury inn suites at other locotions for the amount of money
- This was our first time at a Druery inn and it is the only place we will stay at from now on and will recommended it highly to family and friends. Special appreciation goes to all the staff from top to bottom …You now have loyal customers
Hyatt Place Columbus/Dublin
One of our top picks in Dublin.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hyatt Place Columbus/Dublin offers accommodations in Dublin, just 11 miles from Columbus. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grove City is 14 miles from Hyatt Place Columbus, and Delaware is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 14 miles from Hyatt Place Columbus/Dublin.
- Staff very helpful. TV didn’t work, maintenance came in quickly and fixed it
- The staff is super nice and breakfast is really good.
- I have to stay in town for multiple nights and have been coming for several weeks in a row. This is a clean, well-located hotel with a good breakfast in the a.m. The staff is cordial and the room is very comfortable and well appointed.
- We enjoy the sitting area in the room with the large flat screen! ( instead of beds only) Breakfasts were fine, hosts were friendly.
The hotel staff greeted us as soon as we arrived. There was hot cocoa on a table by front doors. The lobby area was clean, with magazines and newspaper nicely arranged and fresh smelling area. Very easy check-in process.
Upon arrival to our room my husband commented about the nice and fresh scent of the room.
On Sunday morning we visited the breakfast buffet. Nice selection of food, drinks and fruit. There was a staff member circulating by the eating area cleaning up after guests. Nice.
Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus – Dublin
Located just off Interstate 270, this hotel is 2.2 miles from the Mall at Tuttle Crossing. It features an on-site restaurant, an indoor pool, and a free area shuttle.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in every room at Crowne Plaza Hotel Columbus – Dublin. They have a seating area and are furnished with a work desk.The on-site Dublin Metro Grill serves American Cuisine and specializes in steaks, seafood, and sandwiches.Guests at the Columbus – Dublin Crowne Plaza Hotel can work out in the fitness center or relax in the courtyard. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and the hotel offers a concierge service as well.The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium are 6.2 miles from the hotel. The Highbanks Metropark is a 17-minute drive away.
- The beds were beyond comfy and it was a small comfy hotel but nice. The front desk gave us free drink vouchers for my husbands birthday for the bar which we thought was nice ! The room service is amazing food was delicious
- Not a whole heck of alot. Well, first off, the hotel smelled terribly musty. The elevator smelled like it was going to burst into flames at any moment. The room was quaint. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was so small,you had to maneuver to open the door. Definitely not a favorite of mine, but the price was reasonable.
Very nice hotel where they pay attention to detail.
Room was quiet.
- The bed very comfy and the breakfast was great and love the staff at the breakfast service.
- Overall quality of property was great. Great value. Location was just where I needed to be. Only minutes to my largest customers.
La Quinta Inn Columbus Dublin
Located a 3 minute drive from Interstate 270, this Dublin hotel is within 15 miles of Ohio State University and the Columbus city center. A breakfast with waffles, cereal and more is served each morning and free Wi-Fi is provided.Guests staying at La Quinta Inn Columbus Dublin can enjoy an on-site fitness center and laundry facilities are available.A cable TV and a desk are included in every room at La Quinta Inn Dublin. Free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom and the rooms have air conditioning.The Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is 7 miles from the hotel. Shopping and dining at the Mall at Tuttle Crossing is a 5 minute walk away.
- Front desk staff were nice . Helped me print my boarding passes. Had free breakfast.
- It was a very comfortable bed and a good value for the price.
- The bed was very comfortable and clean. It was convenient to the restaurants and the stores.
- Very easy check in and nice breakfast spread. We were there Christmas Eve.
- Bed was nice and executive suite was bigger so that was nice
Columbus Marriott Northwest
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Columbus Marriott Northwest is located in Dublin, just 11 miles from Columbus. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Grove City is 14 miles from Columbus Marriott NW, OH, and Delaware is 16 miles away. Port Columbus International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- the pool was closed down due to a pump problem. Seems like it could’ve been fixed.
- The bar was wonderful. He rooms were modern and clean. The bed and pillows comfortable.
- It was great, everyone was very friendly and very helpful
- Alison in the hotel bar was fantastic. We sat at the bar, had a couple of drinks while my father in law chatted and joked with Alison. She was able to joke right back with him, and it was quite fun and enjoyable. She made our night!
Would like to thank the breakfast team & special thank for “Monzi”
he is very helpful and energized person.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus-Dublin
Enjoy all the comforts of home, including fully equipped kitchens at this all-suite hotel, situated a short drive from downtown Columbus and moments from attractions and major corporate offices.Begin the day at the Homewood Suites Columbus/Dublin with a free hot breakfast or prepare a home-cooked meal with in-room microwaves and refrigerators. Relax by the indoor pool, work out in the on-site fitness center and take advantage of the free evening reception.Easily discover Ohio State University or the Columbus Zoo, both located a short distance from the Columbus/Dublin Homewood Suites. The numerous shops at Tuttle Crossing Mall along with the offices of BMW and Honda are also nearby.
- The location was good and the staff was friendly. The room was pretty good except for the smell. It smelled like dogs had stayed in the room.
- Staff was extra friendly and helpful, parking and location of hotel was great.
- The suite was good for those with kids. The indoor pool was a good option for us. The breakfast had a surprising variety.
- We had a suite which accommodated our family of 7 quite nicely. I was planning on making our evening meal, but we opted to eat at the evening social downstairs and that took care of supper quite nicely. The kitchen facilities would have been great though if we needed them.
- I liked how welcoming the staff was and that the room was clean! The breakfast was actually a hot breakfast and tasted great! We will definitely stay again in the future!
Sonesta ES Suites Columbus Dublin
Located in Dublin, 11 miles from Columbus, Sonesta ES Suites Columbus Dublin features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Grove City is 15 miles from Sonesta ES Suites, and Delaware is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 14 miles from Sonesta ES Suites Columbus Dublin.
- The cleanliness. The rooms were big and it felt like a studio apartment. We were also close to great resturants. The breakfast that was provided was also excellent.
- Area of hotel was very nice close to shopping. Room was spacious and very clean. Room was priced well for everything it came with.
- The room was comfortable, breakfast was amazing, and staff was friendly.
- I loved everything about this establishment! The staff was above and beyond friendly and gracious. We are southern and our side of the world is known for hospitality, however, I have to say that the staff at this Sonesta could teach southerners a thing or two. I could not have asked for anything better. The bed was amazing! The kitchen was stocked with everything we needed, breakfast and dinners/socials were a great bonus! Way to go Dublin Sonesta ES for showing how it SHOULD be done!
- Liked having the full kitchen. Well stocked. Room layout was comfortable, Nothing fancy but cute and comfortable and great value for money.
Embassy Suites Columbus – Dublin
This all-suite hotel provides easy access to popular Dublin, Ohio sites, including downtown Columbus and features many free services along with spacious accommodations furnished with microwaves and refrigerators.Guests at the Embassy Suites Columbus Dublin can start the morning with a free cooked-to-order breakfast or enjoy a cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers. The hotel also features a free evening reception along with a fitness center and indoor swimming pool.Popular points of interest, including the Columbus Zoo, the Ohio Expo Center and Ohio State University are only a short drive from the Columbus Dublin Embassy Suites. Many shopping centers and local restaurants are also nearby.
The waiter was Awesome! We showed up with a group of 10 and he took excellent care of us! We showed up at 10pm. The food and drinks were great!! We really enjoyed his customer skills.
- Hotel was easy to find. The facilities were clean. Staff helpful and friendly. Breakfast was included and very good. I would recommend this hotel and would return there when I return to the Columbus area.
Breakfast buffet is Excellent!
Rooms were very comfortable and accommodating for a family of five. Beautiful common area to gather with friends and to eat breakfast.
- I have actually never wrote a review, but this hotel was excellent!! I came on a fun trip to the zoo with my two younger boys and will definitely be back! We swam in the pool, rode on the glass elevators, hung out in the lobby area for the free happy hour, and ate a fantastic continental breakfast each morning. The staff at this hotel were the best I’ve ever encountered. We checked at the desk before heading to the zoo and found that we could purchase discounted zoo tickets which was a big savings! We will for sure be back to this hotel!
- Terrific concept with free drinks in the evening and a full breakfast in the morning.
- The waiter was Awesome! We showed up with a group of 10 and he took excellent care of us! We showed up at 10pm. The food and drinks were great!! We really enjoyed his customer skills.
Top Hotels In Sandy Corners Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandy Corners Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandy Corners Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandy Corners Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!