10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandy Bay Roatan Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandy Bay Roatan Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandy Bay Roatan Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandy Bay Roatan Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandy Bay Roatan Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandy Bay Roatan Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandy Bay Roatan Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandy Bay Roatan Island:
Pirate’s Den Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in RoatÃ¡n, Pirate’s Den Hotel features a garden. The hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. Pirate’s Den Hotel offers some units with sea views. The rooms include a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Pirate’s Den Hotel.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Juan Manuel GÃ¡lvez Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments
One of our best sellers in West End! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Utila is 25 miles from Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments, and Corozal is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very clean and we took full advantage of using the common area kitchen and hammocks!
- Valery was an absolutely fabulous, entertaining host who had all the information and was lovely to get to know. The rooftop kitchen and hammock space is great to make your own meals and relax. Nice hot shower with good water pressure and short stroll to the beach. Overall wonderful stay.
- Valerie was an exceptional host. She provided us with lost of information that we didn’t already know about the island. She gave us recommendations as to where to go, restaurants to visit and things to do. The outdoor kitchen on the upstairs covered patio was well stocked with kitchen utensils. It is a little off the beaten path, which is great if you prefer to be away from the louder noise of the main drag, and the rooms are basic, but very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Fridge and coffee maker in every room! Valerie was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, and inviting. Water in shower got nice and hot (which has not been my experience elsewhere in similar hotels). Also loved having the terrace with a kitchen to prepare breakfast and hammocks to rest in!
The guest experience provided by Valerie at the front desk exceeds that of many luxury hotel chains.
The hotel is conveniently located in the tranquil area of West End, and most dive shops and restaurants are in walking distance.
The room is equipped with kitchenette and free water.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in West End, 5 miles from Roatán, Lands End features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling. Utila is 26 miles from Lands End, and Corozal is 5 miles away. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Better bed ,better towels. Great place to stay. Breakfast should be included with room.
- Rustic look but modern facilities. Walking distance to all the action of West End, but still quiet. Great location on the water (rocks) with nice pool and surround. Bar and dining area overlook the pool, ocean and sunset. Prices are reasonable. Tirza and all the staff are helpful and eager to please. Spanish is not needed.
- Loved my view from my window & the ocean breeze!
- location good.Swimming pool a bonus,very helpful and lovely staff.It was my birthday while there and the staff found out and brought me birthday cake.Lovely pool deck to watch boats going by.owner on sight most of time so if there were any queries they were soon solved
- Bed is very comfy, great view, friendly staff and good pina coladas. Moreover, a very quick reply to my email after I did my booking and quite area but close to West End.
Splash Inn Dive Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In the heart of West End Beach and a 5-minute boat trip from West Bay Beach, the beach-front Splash Inn Dive Resort features an on-site restaurant, a private dock and massage treatments.The rooms feature tropical décor, air conditioning, a ceiling fan and a cable TV. The bathrooms include a shower. Daily cleaning is included, and a laundry service is also available.Guests at this property can enjoy Italian cuisine and international dishes at the on-site restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy a variety of bars within 650 feet of the property.Splash Inn Dive Resort offers daily snorkeling boat tours, scuba diving and shark diving. Activities such as fishing, kayaking, paddle boarding, tours in a glass bottom boat and horseback riding can be arranged at the front desk.This complex is a 15-minute drive from the center of Coxen and walking distance from shops and grocery stores. It is a 20-minute drive from the ferry terminal.
- The staff were lovely and rooms well-maintained and comfy. The hotel is perfectly located in the center of West End with a wonderful view of the ocean. There was a decent variety of foods for breakfast.
- The food,choices and quality were excellent. Very well prepared. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The place was clean and comfortable. It had access to all of the fun spots. Taxi service available every where. The Inn would call and arrange trips for you as well, or knew who could. Very safe area!
- Location and staff were awesome! Free breakfast made mornings an easy start.
- Very original place on the island, food was excellent, prices a little high compared to Utila but still ok
- Thanks to Rafa and all the amazing staff on the restaurant and the dive shop! Amazing place !
Sueno Del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sueno Del Mar is located in West End in the region of Roatan Island, just 5 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Utila is 25 miles from Sueno Del Mar, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The staff is incredible, and the scuba dive operation with Roger is great.. Breakfast is wonderful also..
This is a small hotel with 8 rooms on 2 floors, and the staff were very nice.
The location was great; on the beach, with beautiful views of the sunset; and within easy walking distance of the town.
They also cater to scuba divers and snorkelers and can take you to the various reefs to see the coral.
- I travelled here with a friend and we had such a good experience at Sueño Del Mar. It was so close to the beach and all of the amenities and all of the staff were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Thanks a million to Ray & all of the staff for everything. We would definitely recommend this hotel! ??
- The lady that fixed the breakfast was great. She made a great breakfast and coffee each morning . When the power went out she actually made the coffee the old fashioned way. She also helped us out by getting us beach towels whenever we needed them. Room service kept the room very clean. The beach was a nice little beach.
- Breakfast was good. Location right over dive shop and handy for diving and snorkeling. Had a room with balcony that looked out to beach and the ocean. Near town but not right in town. Easy to get a taxi or a collective bus in town and visit the area. Dive shop was very helpful and a good deal. My husband dove and I snorkeled several days.
Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort
One of our top picks in West Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort offers accommodations in West Bay, just 7 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and car rental is available. Utila is 24 miles from Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort, and Corozal is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- While they had some problems with it, most of the time the island power outages were seamlessly handled by the facility’s generator. Awesome reef is easy to access and right in front of the resort. Didn’t even bother with a tour.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was decorated very nicely. I loved the outdoor shower and the porch with a hammock. The location was very good with great snorkeling right off the property.
- Awesome pool, beach and snorkeling. Friendly staff. Great breakfast in the open air restaurant. Very nice accommodations. Free airport shuttle. Cleanliness of the facility.
- The food And facilities were great. Everything was a short waking distance away, pool was beautiful too. One waiter (Jimmy) was really nice.
- Place by the bautiful beach, excellent large rooms in vila, new comfortable furniture, beach bar with good food, a pleasant dive base right in the hotel.
Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort
One of our top picks in West Bay.The Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort is 50 feet from the West Bay Beach. It features free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool with waterfall and a coral reef in front.The modern villas have wood furniture, air conditioning, a sitting area and flat-screen cable TV. All villas have balconies with garden and pool views, and kitchens include a stove, fridge and coffee maker. The bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries.Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort have La Palapa restaurant, where breakfast, seafood and salads are available. The guests can also enjoy the swim-up bar.Activities such as horseback riding, canoeing, fishing, hiking and diving can be arranged at the Infinity Bay. There is bike rental and the guests can also use the sauna and the gym.This complex is just over 1 miles from the Hanging Bridge at Gumbalimba Park and a 15-minute drove from Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport.
- Good size pool. Beach good. Bar at front of hotel well positioned with friendly staff.
- The property was beautiful and the beach was incredible. We made sure we were entertained with the sunset every day. Breakfast buffet was very good everyday. All employees, security services, and local residents were courteous and offered awesome hospitality. Everyone greeted us whenever we saw them on the property. Felt like a friendly and safe place with armed security personnel present in numerous locations at the resort. Guest services personnel were awesome.
- Location was excellent, we ate breakfast at the hotel and walked up and down the beach to enjoy other restaurants, that were all excellent. We found all the restaurants to be simply outstanding!!!! To get around I would recommend the boat taxis…they were great! Snorkeling was excellent and the beach was wonderful!
- Gorgeous setting, lovely pool with view of beach, friendly, helpful staff. Loved the R Church worship service upstairs on Sunday! Just found it by “accident”. Breakfast was great and also restaurant by beach had wonderful food. We especially liked the ceviche!!!
- Everything. Amazing reef with lots of fish at a very short swim from the beach. Snorkeling paradise!
Sea Breeze Inn
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Sea Breeze Inn offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.Utila is 25 miles from Sea Breeze Inn, and Corozal is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- This hotel is in the perfect location. Right in the middle and close to all the action. When we arrived our room wasn’t ready so we got upgraded to a slightly larger room at no additional cost which was a nice surprise. Stayed here for two night and will definitely return
- Great knowledgable staff – good facilities within the room and access to drinking water. Great location – West End is cool with lots of eating options near by!
- Food at their Cannibal Cafe restaurant was wonderful.
- Really friendly staff that give good advice on what to do and where. The location is amazing, literally 15 meters from the West End beach and there are many restaurants and bars nearby. The rooms are really quiet during the night, I will totally come here if I come back to Roatan!
- The room was very clean and the air con and fridge work perfectly
Hotel Los Corales
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in West End, 5 miles from Roatán, Hotel Los Corales features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Utila is 26 miles from Hotel Los Corales, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Los Corales.
- Very clean, modern rooms with good shower and A.C. 5 min walk to the beach and restaurants. We only stayed a night before a flight but were Very Happy to stay in a clean comfortable bed with good A.C..
Great place a 5 minute walking to main beach area. Gym that makes health food and salads.
Bar across the street and gas station with food and beer.
Clean and comfortable.
AC KICK BUTT.
- Beds comfy, rooms clean, AC worked well, in room fridge great. Shuttle service to Los Rocas in Westbay. Easy walk Westend, then access to water taxi to Westbay worked well for us. Felt secure and safe with nite watchmen.
- The room was smaller than expected but had the basic necessities. It’s about a 5 minute walk to west end and is across the street from a gas station which we were able to buy snacks and beer. The staff were nice.
- The location is perfect if you want to spend a day in West End, but do not want to be on the noisy strip along the beach. Within walking distance so going for dinner/breakfast is very accessible. We stayed here the night before we were leaving and the 20-30 min drive to airport was convenient.
One of our top picks in West End – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in West End, 5 miles from Roatán, Cocolobo features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for snorkeling and hiking. Utila is 26 miles from Cocolobo, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Great ocean view, peaceful setting, A very easy walk to West End. Good breakfast every morning with a special hot plate cooked to order along with cereal and fruit.
- It was a lovely property and a great locations. The only two things I have to criticize were things that were not disclosed properly. The property has air conditioning available but they charge $20 a day for it. Airport transportation is a taxi service and costs as additionally $25. I had thought both were included. Owners and managers were lovely and it was a nice quiet location, close to town. Had I known there were additionally charges, I might have chosen differently.
- It was far enough off the main stripe to enjoy the sounds of the ocean crashing on the rocks and feel as if no one else is around.
- Friendly and accommodating staff, Love the Beautiful view and listening to the ocean-
- We were so sad to leave this place. Great ample rooms, right in front of the sea (no beach, only rocks, but the view is really nice), unbelievebly cosy, and just a few minutes walk from half moon bay. SO nice.
Top Hotels In Sandy Bay Roatan Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandy Bay Roatan Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandy Bay Roatan Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandy Bay Roatan Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!