10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandiniés Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandiniés Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandiniés Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandiniés Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandiniés Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandiniés Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandiniés Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandiniés Aragon:
Located in Sandiniés, 29 miles from Lourdes, Casa Pelentos features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. Formigal is 4.5 miles from Casa Pelentos, and Jaca is 16 miles from the property.
- The location in this small Pyrenean village with magnificent views. The owners Conchita and Paco were so friendly and helpful and Paco’s cooking alone was worth the trip through the Pyrenees. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Warm and friendly reception from Conchita and Paco. Perfect location.
- sitio limpio y cuidado, a unos 15 minutos de pistas pero lejos de pueblo con vidilla
- El sitio es muy acogedor con unas vistas impresionantes y sus dueños son muy amables y atentos,superò con creces mis expectativas.Volveré!!!!
- El desayuno estaba genial y los anfitriones son muy agradables
Located in Tramacastilla de Tena, 30 miles from Lourdes, Hotel Mariana features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms include a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Formigal is 5 miles from Hotel Mariana, and Jaca is 16 miles away.
Good breakfast, friendly staff. Room is small but adequate with nice views over mountain range and lake. Good shower.
- Super friendly staff. Peaceful and beautiful location.
- The friendly welcome, the room, the views, the food, the price.
- Great location. Had restaurant and bar. Staff, I think it could have been owners, were very friendly.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of staff. Told us about a great hike from the el to mountain lake.
- Good breakfast, friendly staff. Room is small but adequate with nice views over mountain range and lake. Good shower.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Sarao offers accommodations in Escarrilla, just 28 miles from Lourdes. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing. Formigal is 4 miles from Hotel Sarao, and Jaca is 17 miles away.
- The room was cozy and clean, the staff is friendly and if you’re lucky you can park for free just outside the hotel. Breakfast was good too. From the hotel to the slopes is between 10 and 30 minutes by car, depending on how crowded is the road.
- Loved this hotel; all the staff were really helpful with the manager/owner even letting us park our motorbike in his garage. The room was modern, clean and comfortable. We ate in the restaurant; I don’t eat meat but there was a good choice of vegetarian or fish dishes on the menu. Breakfast was really good with loads to choose from. The owner offered us a free bottle of wine when we left but unfortunately we didn’t have any room on the bike to put it!!
We really enjoyed our stay in Hotel Sarao. The room was very cosy and the staff very friendly, the heating wasn´t on when we arrived but as soon as we let the staff know, they sorted it out. By the time we went up after dinner the room was nice and warm. Hot water in the shower comes up really quickly which is great after a whole day snowboarding!
We had plenty of food for dinner and breakfast, all really tasty food. I would highlight ´jarrete de cordero´, very nice and soft piece of lamb with a lovely sauce, potatoes and ´piquillo´pepper.
Also, it is very close to Formigal Ski Resort, you get there in about 10 minutes drive.
We will definitely repeat this experience, the only thing I would change is to stay longer.
- The staff is great, made us feel like home and made sure we had a pleasant stay. Great food and cozy room.
- This is our Goto stop off when we are driving to and from Spain to England during Spring and summer. We have stayed many times and have always been happy with the service and facilities provided.
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Hotel Navarro is located in Panticosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lourdes is 28 miles from Hotel Navarro, and Formigal is 5 miles from the property.
- Great location, good value for money, very friendly lady of the house. She recommended me to go to his brother’s ski rental and it was great. Got good equipment at a decent price and got a 10% off for being a patron of the hotel.
- everything is good. we was happy there with our pet 🙂
- Excellent location in the ski resort village of Panticosa. Our two bedroom family room was perfect to travel with our young children.
Very friendly staff
Free car park nearby
Regular ski bus
- The location of the hotel is great as it is in the centre of the village. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful and the bedrooms were very comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Escalar offers accommodations in Panticosa, just 28 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. Formigal is 5 miles from Hotel Escalar, and Jaca is 17 miles away.
- Superb value for money! We had a small terrace and wonderful view of the mountains. The service was warm and friendly too!
- Large rooms and plenty of space in 2 lounges and a games room. Swimming pool on the roof was wonderful with views of the mountains and a feeling of privacy in the tiny garden next to it. Breakfast was well presented and good variety of foodnon offer. Staff were friendly and helpful. Restaurant serves a good menu of the day – extremely good deal with wine and water included and a good choice of dishes – all served after 8.30pm!
- Hotel in of town center pool good with mountain backdrop private parking
- Excellent location for a summer stay, right in the centre of the village. A pleasant room, however paying the extra for a mountain view instead of a back-alley view would have been worth it. Friendly and helpful staff. Spacious and pleasant lounges. Car park is tricky to get into and has narrow spaces – if coming by car, I recommend coming in a small one. In ski season there would be a slightly annoying uphill walk from the gondola station at the end of each day, due to the gondola’s location in the lowest part of the village.
Parking cubierto (si pillas sitio).
Showcasing ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, Hotel Vicente is located in Panticosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has ski storage and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and fishing. Lourdes is 28 miles from Hotel Vicente, and Formigal is 5 miles away.
Comfortable and friendly hotel, Good Owner, cheerful and helpful. Amazing views from the Hotel except my room didnt have much of a view but not to worry as I had the shutters closed as it was freezing.
Its a nice wander down old alleys in Panticosa to the main street but very sweet. Again the views and all were great. Room had all necessary comforts, I prefer a double bed rather than a singme but I think I was booking the last room as the place is full and popular.
- Amazing views from room. Parking right outside was excellent. The village has nothing really to offer (i’ll get my coat!) but it was really cosy to be in the hotel with those mountain views and fresh air.
The homely, comfortable livingroom . The friendly, supporting owner of the property always present and ready to help. Guests, who seemed to fit into the atmosphere .
Excellent location with superb views over Panticosa and the mountains beyond.
Parking just outside upper entrance. Good breakfast included.
Owner very friendly.
– Good location (for people arriving by car)
– Friendly staff
– Breakfast OK
- Comfortable and friendly hotel, Good Owner, cheerful and helpful. Amazing views from the Hotel except my room didnt have much of a view but not to worry as I had the shutters closed as it was freezing.
Hotel Casa Morlans
Showcasing a terrace and ski-to-door access, Hotel Casa Morlans is located in Panticosa in the region of Aragon, just 28 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge, a tour desk and a hairdresser’s at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Formigal is 5 miles from Hotel Casa Morlans, and Jaca is 17 miles from the property.
Front desk staff were incredibly helpful with our booking . The hotel was in a perfect location .
The breakfast too was great . Panticosa is a beautiful place to stay .
- Absolutely amazing service from the staff. They were accommodating, thoughtful and took pride in the daily cleanliness of our room. An example of their helpfulness was our need to have items refrigerated, but no fridge in our room……..not a problem! They took it down to the refrigerator in the restaurant downstairs. They then went out of their way to make sure it was at reception each morning for us to collect. Also very helpful and knowledgeable about hikes and things to do in the area. Very good English spoken by reception staff
- La amabilidad de la recepcionista y la comida del restaurante espectacular !!!!
- El personal muy amable, nos indicaron donde podíamos aparcar, tenían respuestas para todas las preguntas. El hotel muy acogedor y bien ubicado. Calefacción ideal, podías regularla a tu gusto.
- Una agradable estancia, muy familiar y trato cordial. Lo recomendaré
- Front desk staff were incredibly helpful with our booking . The hotel was in a perfect location .
Fun Aragon Hills Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Formigal.Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Fun Aragon Hills Hotel & Spa offers accommodations in Formigal, just 27 miles from Lourdes. The hotel has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Jaca is 17 miles from Fun Aragon Hills Hotel & Spa, and Cauterets is 15 miles from the property.
- Good size bedroom and bathroom with fab mountain views.
- The setting is superb with amazing mountains views. Lots of nearby attractions particularly walking/hiking.
- Almost everything! good size bedroom, good wifi, great bathroom, good bed, restaurant in the hotel which offers great dinner menus! excelent food! staff were really attentive. Free parking available in front of the hotel or in the streets near by.
- I loved the location. The room was comfortable,the hotel was specious and breakfast was great.
Great view of the mountains with a lovely balcony to sit out on.
Large room and bathroom but very sparse and plainly decorated.
Hotel Casa Escolano
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Casa Escolano offers accommodations in El Pueyo de Jaca, just 29 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, fishing and hiking. Formigal is 5 miles from Hotel Casa Escolano, and Jaca is 17 miles away.
The staff was wonderful.
Perfect hotel for us. We’ll definitely return.
Stayed here for 4 nights and glad I did. Really nice hotel in a great location for skiing in Panticosa (2min drive) or Formigal (15min drive). The room was excellent, spotlessly clean with everything you need, including ski/boot storage. The owners and staff were great, really hospitable making you feel valued and welcome. The included breakfast was continental, cereals meats, cheeses etc.. with excellent coffee! The evening food was delicious and reasonably priced as well as the drinks. 1 salad, 2 main courses and 3 large beers each was only €47 between the 2 of us!
Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. Thanks again to all the staff for making us so welcome!
- Hotel clean and tidy, attention to what counts, good comfortable bed and good bathroom, great for after a whole day of skiing… also the good breakfast before you head out!
- It was a quiet town situated in a lovely area surrounded by beautiful mountains. The owner was kind and helpful
- Cosy and clean. Stunning location and close to so many activities. Perfect if you plan to be out all day and just want a comfortable base. Yes I would recommend.
- The staff was wonderful.
HG Alto Aragón
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, HG Alto Aragón offers accommodations in Formigal, just 27 miles from Lourdes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Jaca is 18 miles from HG Alto Aragón, and Cauterets is 15 miles away.
- Spacious rooms, good breakfast, reliable service to get you to and from the piste. Rental of skis at the hotel.
- Good room. Modern facilities. Internal pool and SPA. Very friendly staff. Good breakfast buffet. Quiet location near mountain trek sites (summer). Nice views of sorrounding mountains.
- This is a large modern hotel situated at the top of the town of Formigal and well placed for walks in the mountains. The hotel serves an excellent buffet breakfast and offers an evening buffet also. There is an indoor swimming pool and spa and use of the municipal outdoor pool in the town. Some rooms have balconies and the views are magnificent. The room was spacious with a large comfortable bed and lovely bathroom.
- The hotel is fantastic. Moreover, you can rent the skies in the hotel and also get the forfait. It saves a lot of time
- Excellent value for money, great location, first-class breakfast offering very wide selections both hot and cold.
Top Hotels In Sandiniés Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandiniés Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandiniés Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandiniés Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!