10 Best Hotels To Stay In Sandford North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandford North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sandford North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandford North Somerset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sandford North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sandford North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Sandford North Somerset:
The Langford Inn
The Langford Inn is located in Langford, just 18 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cardiff is 20 miles from The Langford Inn, and Bristol is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great location to Bristol airport. Great value for money and food served in the pub was tasty and good value for money.
- Very welcoming and helpful staff. We stayed in the executive suite which was perfect – really spacious with comfortable beds and the jacuzzi was fab.
- Friendly and helpful staff. pleasant surroundings.
- We arrived a lot later than expected but nevertheless we were welcomed and taken swiftly to our
- Lady who greeted us appeared disinterested and initially overcharged us against booking.com rate. Didn’t go extra mile – felt we were inconveniencing her….
Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor offers accommodations in Rooks Bridge.The rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bath is 26 miles from Days Inn Hotel Sedgemoor, and Cardiff is 18 miles away. Bristol Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Comfortable and good size room. staff are friendly and helpful.
- large room, comfy bed and very clean, friendly atmosphere.
The room itself was lovely for the money we paid. The beds were nice and comfy, had a great nights sleep. The room had hot drinks facilities which was great and a tv for us to wind down and relax.
Also when we first arrived and realised the hotel was situated on the services, we were a little worried it would be noisy in our room from the traffic but this was not the case and it was really quiet 🙂
- The shower was not great as you cannot adjust it. Height or position had baths while I was there.
- Perfect location. Great beds. Clean. Staff are lovely
Holiday Inn Bristol Airport
With a 24-hour surcharge shuttle service, this Holiday Inn is a 7-minute drive from the Bristol Airport Terminal Building. Bristol city centre is just a 30-minute drive away.The bright bedrooms each have a 32-inch TV with Freeview. All rooms feature air conditioning, free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also provide cosy dressing gowns and slippers.The Holiday Inn Bristol Airport has a 24-hour reception desk with real-time airport departure screens. There is also a spacious sun terrace and a compact fitness room.Guests can enjoy international cuisine in The Sport Kitchen & Bar, which also offers 24-hour room service. A continental breakfast buffet is available from 04:00 and a full English breakfast is served from 06:00. There is also a lounge bar with flat-screen TVs offering a variety of food and drinks in a relaxed setting.Holiday Inn Bristol Airport is just a 20-minute drive from the sandy beach and seaside attractions of Weston-Super-Mare. The magnificent Cheddar Gorge is a 15-minute drive away.
- Great location for airport, comfy beds, friendly staff!
The hotel was clean and comfortable as it has been on previous visits. The staff were friendly and helpful.
There were a couple of maintenance issues with our bathroom, but these were dealt with promptly and efficiently after we mentioned them.
- Was charged £5 to park in an almost empty car park
- The bed was a nice size and very comfortable. We both had a good nights sleep despite having to get up early!
- We booked the Holiday Inn to be near the Airport. Our room and the room service were very good. Thank you.
The Oak House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Oak House Hotel offers accommodations in Axbridge, just 21 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Cardiff is 21 miles from The Oak House, and Bristol is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Great location and very good value for money. Good breakfast included.
- This was the perfect British country inn on the village square. 10 steps from the pub where we took part in the monthly pub quiz. The breakfast was excellent. The rooms were very comfortable and warm. The little touches such as flapjacks, coffee/tea and water in the room, quality toiletries, and robes were much appreciated.
- The quality of the dining (dinner and breakfast) was above expectations for a modestly-sized inn, I felt the breakfast offered was great value for money as well. Staff were lovely and helpful, Axbridge itself is a tiny place, but pretty & peaceful and a great base for exploring the surrounding area.
- Comfy room and bed, every need thought of. Attractively decorated.
- Perfect sounding area, taking a walk to the the resivour. Room was modern with hair dryer and robes. The food was okay, small portions with limited range but it was tasty.
On the southern slopes of the Mendip Hills, overlooking the picturesque hamlet of Loxton, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi and newly refurbished recreational facilities, including a heated indoor swimming pool.Having recently undergone a million-pound refurbishment to its recreational facilities, the Webbington Hotel now offers a brand new indoor heated swimming pool, a fully equipped gym, a steam room, a sauna and a solarium. For some luxurious pampering and a little well-earned indulgence, the hotel has beauticians and aromatherapists.The hotel also now has a brand new terrazzo bar with stunning views across the Somerset countryside. There is also an adjacent sun lounge and 2 floodlit tennis courts, all with panoramic views over the valley.The excellent restaurant serves a range of freshly made dishes and can cater to most dietary requirements.Free on-site parking is available for guests.
The breakfast choices were very good, a wide variety for everyone.
Our room was much bigger than expected and very clean.
The water could have been a touch hotter for the bath but overall, it was very good.
Night porter very helpfull and friendly at 00;30
Receptionist handled complaints perfectly
- A lot of the original features still visible. Stunning views. Ample parking. Indoor pool and gym access for guests. A beautiful relaxing atmosphere.
- Great sized room,lovely bathroom and good coffee making facility.
- Friendly staff, exceptional price, well pointed, and comfy bed, not that far from the airport…
- The breakfast choices were very good, a wide variety for everyone.
The Orchard Hotel
One of our best sellers in Weston-super-Mare! This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Orchard Hotel offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Bath is 27 miles from The Orchard Hotel, and Cardiff is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The bedroom was on a bedroom lovely and big had ensuite which was very clean
- Beds were very comfortable, enjoyed breakfast, staff lovely
- Location was good as we were able to walk everywhere
- The location close to the hospital for visits no my sick mother
- Staff we’re very friendly and accommodating. Location was excellent for the venue we were attending. Room was clean and very spacious. Only downfalls were that the lighting was quite poor (especially for doing makeup) and that there was a lot of noise outside in the street very early in the morning that kept disturbing us but apart from that was excellent all round. We had a lovely chat with the owner who said they were in the middle refurbishing the rooms to make them all ensuite.
Bridge Inn New Lodge is located in Clevedon, 21 miles from Bath and 16 miles from Cardiff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM at the property.Bristol is 11 miles from Bridge Inn New Lodge, and Weston-super-Mare is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 6 miles from Bridge Inn New Lodge.
- Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable.
- very good price,, convienient for bristol airport,3am pick up at airport. good car parking, this complex is ageing a bit , could do with some paint work, here and there…. BUT FULL COMPLEMENTS FOR COMFY CLEAN BEDS, HOT WATER, HEATING IN ROOMS,==FULL MARKS!!!!!.
- The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable beds.
Good room sizes.
- Clean and friendly place, good food, reasonably priced and friendly staff, room was comfortable and well appointed, I was on the lower floor this time and did encounter a bit more noise from outside but that was mainly from people leaving the premises and wasn’t untoward, just a little more noticeable. I went on a Wednesday so service in the Restaurant was a little more hectic than Usual, It was curry night which I was informed was always busy but put a champions league match into the mix itself and it was, or so I was informed, busier than usual, therefore, it did take slightly longer to get served with food and a drink but with the amount of people visiting, the staff were nothing short of superb and always friendly, I cannot rat them high enough, This in no way detracts from an enjoyable stay
The Bath Arms Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Bath Arms Hotel offers accommodations in Cheddar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bath is 20 miles from The Bath Arms Hotel, and Cardiff is 22 miles from the property. Bristol Airport is 8 miles away.
Staff, food, room, bed, cleanliness, professionalism, ambience….
Excellent stay for four nights. Highly recommended!
- Beautiful decor in bedroom, cosy pub with quiet spots, food in the restaurant of excellent quality
- Lovely friendly Licensee and staff. Rooms comfortable, clean and well appointed. Food was excellent. Service was also excellent. Expect to hear traffic noise at night as the property has no double glazing but to be expected in that age of building with planning laws etc. but don’t let that stop you from staying here. Excellent location for exploring the Cheddar Gorge which is a short walk away.
- Bed comfy. Food excellent. Staff very friendly. Plenty of hot water lovely large bath.
- The staff were really lovely and couldn’t be more helpful. The room, despite the fan issue mentioned in what I didn’t like, was large and bright and the bathroom was unexpectedly large with a good shower. It’s a little bit out of the main drag of Cheddar but it’s only a 15/20 minute walk to the caves etc so not a big issue at all. We had a lovely meal on our second night at the pub and very sweetly the kitchen recognised our wedding anniversary on our dessert.
- Staff, food, room, bed, cleanliness, professionalism, ambience….
Hampton By Hilton Bristol Airport
One of our top picks in Redhill.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Hampton By Hilton Bristol Airport offers accommodations in Redhill, just 15 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cardiff is 21 miles from Hampton By Hilton Bristol Airport, and Bristol is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, a few steps from Hampton By Hilton Bristol Airport.
- Location nicely done and comfortable and good breakfast from 4am ideal for traveling
Clean and modern rooms
- The cleanliness of the whole hotel was exceptional.
- Arrived after midnight after our flight was delayed. Checkin was fast & efficient. Staff helpful & professional . Room had all amenities we could want. Remarkably, no noise considering hotel is adjacent to a 24 hour airport. Good breakfast. Right next door to hire cars.
- Modern hotel, recently built within walking distance to the airport. Rooms are clean modern and simply furnished and ideal for travellers looking to access early morning flights.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Beside 17 acres of delightful parkland, opposite the tranquil Sand Bay, the Commodore Hotel is located in Weston-super-Mare. It offers comfortable accommodation at great-value rates in attractive rooms, the majority offering sea and woodland views.All of the hotel’s comfortable en suite rooms have hospitality trays, radios, colour TVs and direct dial telephones. The Commodore lounge bar combines friendly and efficient service with a warm and hospitable welcome, offering a variety of home-cooked dishes, daily specials and a fine selection of wines and real ales.Cardiff is 54 miles from the property.
- Great pet friendly accommodation and restaurant with lovely food ate in restaurant both evening had a lovely carvery on first night and breakfasts very good freshly cooked to order
- Breakfast was excellent, the room was clean, tidy & quiet, the staff were friendly and very helpful.
- Given the bridal suite so very impressed lovely large room with sea view. Loved the restaurant with open fire, so cosy and excellent service from friendly staff.
- sea view,very friendly staff great location, good evening meal served promptly and good service generally.
- Service and carvery very good in the restaurant, perfect for walking.
Top Hotels In Sandford North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sandford North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sandford North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!